Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 448489929394959699104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

So, my installer just doesn't let me choose the directories of fsn and after selecting the patches it just says it's done. Any fixes?
    My body is made out of infinite swords.

Quote Originally Posted by ravaxel View Post
    So, my installer just doesn't let me choose the directories of fsn and after selecting the patches it just says it's done. Any fixes?
    You may possibly have an inconsistent configuration.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Blog Entries
    So ah, apparently the mobile version has been updated with 1920x1440 CG.
    I'm not sure if those are upscales or just higher resolution. Need an expert's opinion before we start using them.

Example: https://ibb.co/Mcc75T9
    Last edited by Quibi; September 27th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

Finished Ultimate edition, worked perfectly, no crashes or anything. Thank you.
    I would like to reread it some time into the future, any chance of a working Kirikiroid version?
    Also any chance of FHA ultimate edition?
    thank you

Blog Entries
    Should work on kirikiroid next version.
    FHA's HD patch is WIP (beta soon).

Also, does anyone have Realta Nua for mobile? (not kirikiroid, the actual game distributed by TM).
    I'm looking for someone who bought the UBW and HF routes.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    As much as I like the idea of better quality image assets, we have much too many custom images and/or various waifu2x'd assets that have been sized around the 1280x960 resolution...

For this reason, I really hope the plan is for the public "bugfix" patch to come out before we do anything with higher resolution assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    So ah, apparently the mobile version has been updated with 1920x1440 CG.
    I'm not sure if those are upscales or just higher resolution. Need an expert's opinion before we start using them.
    Could you hook me up with the 1920x1440 versions of the following CGs before I make any grand proclamations?

• a43b
    • a_cs04
    • 23汎用ギル私服01b(夜)

And if it's not too much trouble, these as well (they're not as important though):

• 01汎用セイバー01左(決戦)_c
    • a43a
    • iアインツロビー廃墟-(火)

Also, what about the 1080p Theora-encoded OP videos?

FHA's HD patch is WIP (beta soon).
    How soon is "soon"? Hopefully far enough away that the OP and thumbnail stuff could still make it in (deja vu I've just been in this place before - even the timing is similar).

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by infamousas View Post
    Finished Ultimate edition, worked perfectly, no crashes or anything. Thank you. thank you
    May I ask which version you were running? v0.9.1 or the v1.0 public beta?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    For this reason, I really hope the plan is for the public "bugfix" patch to come out before we do anything with higher resolution assets.
    I think that is the plan

So what changed between these few months I wasn't active, I saw things about 0.9.1 but I don't know what's different compared to beta files or if anything

Quote Originally Posted by Nep_ko View Post
    So what changed between these few months I wasn't active, I saw things about 0.9.1 but I don't know what's different compared to beta files or if anything
    There was a public beta put out by Quibi back on page 69 of this thread. It added various media-asset improvements and bugfixes, but it also introduced some of its own bugs.

...and sadly that's about it in terms of public-facing developments. I did manage to convince Quibi and co to get the ball rolling on a bugfix release for that public beta however, but that only occurred just a couple weeks ago, and as it stands the three private patch files shared with me all had at least one major bug.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    There was a public beta put out by Quibi back on page 69 of this thread. It added various media-asset improvements and bugfixes, but it also introduced some of its own bugs.

...and sadly that's about it in terms of public-facing developments. I did manage to convince Quibi and co to get the ball rolling on a bugfix release for that public beta however, but that only occurred just a couple weeks ago, and as it stands the three private patch files shared with me all had at least one major bug.
    Is it a case of one fixed bug causing another, or do non-bugfix tweaks getting being made?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Is it a case of one fixed bug causing another, or do non-bugfix tweaks getting being made?
    I think some of the bugs actually already were present but were just not reported; for example there's a more minor bug with the 3rd private patch that I only just reported, but I previously ran into it with the public beta as well (but at the time was not able to figure out 100% reliable replication of the issue).

So for this reason I wouldn't be surprised if several just were not previously known about but did in fact already exist.

For reference, this is a demonstration of the aforementioned more minor bug that I only just reported but existed in some fashion in the public beta as well (it's since been resolved) - if you select "Wide (16:9)", it doesn't actually show that as the selected aspect ratio:

Hello, I just installed the ultimate edition (thanks a lot for the awesome work !) and I have an issue with the high quality mode.
    I saw reports of similar issues in this thread but couldn't find how to fix it.

Basically the game only displays an area the same size as the low quality version, the rest of the window is black.
    I tried both the installer in the OP with manual patches and the 1.0 beta, and got the same issue with both.

Here is a pastebin : https://pastebin.com/aWFRbwKW

In low quality mode the game seems to be working fine, although the config menu is untranslated for some reason.
    Last edited by Accalmie; September 30th, 2020 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accalmie View Post
    I have an issue with the high quality mode.I saw reports of similar issues in this thread but couldn't find how to fix it.
    I in fact even previously submitted a bug report for this very issue around a week ago, but sadly was unable to replicate it as it seemed to only occur once despite it having occurred with newly-created save data when I switched to "wide" mode or changed the window size...yet the next time I tried with newly-created save data, the issue did not occur.

For this reason, I would simply suggest backing up your "faterealtanua_savedata" folder (e.g. renaming it to "faterealtanua_savedata_BAK" - please do not delete it as it could be valuable in reproducing this bug) and trying again with newly-created save data.

Alternatively I'm wondering if the original Japanese source of your VN is incorrect or borked (perhaps resulting in the untranslated config menu), in which case refer to this post of mine: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Good day,
    I just finished installing the ultimate edition. However, when I tried to start it, I got the "member kag does not exist" message. I did as the site said and deleted the config.ksc file. When I try to start the VN again, I'm asked by the system to select a place to put my saved data. I do this, and then the file pops back up in the folder and I get the error message all over again. Any advice?
    EDIT: nvm, I downloaded everything again and fixed the issue.
    Last edited by ACEIV; October 8th, 2020 at 03:38 PM.

Hi! How can I get this 'Debug' menu? I want to play with a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by czargm View Post
    Hi! How can I get this 'Debug' menu? I want to play with a controller.

You can already play with a controller. Just plug it in and use it

I didn't tag the beta release, and I don't plan to maintain multiple branches. So just wait.
    You can join our discord server for updates :P

...I guess I can repack the beta with major bug fixes. Is there a list anywhere?
    What is the discord invite?

Quote Originally Posted by Arilando View Post
    What is the discord invite?
    https://discord.gg/2ngdyQd

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    You can already play with a controller. Just plug it in and use it
    I've already done that. If I'm asking for the debug menu is because I have tried many ways and nothing happens. And I don't want to have to use steam to map the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by czargm View Post
    I've already done that. If I'm asking for the debug menu is because I have tried many ways and nothing happens. And I don't want to have to use steam to map the controller.
    The menu will not give you what you want. It is a function for controlling the engine and not for handling joypad/controllers.

You need to use a DInput compatible controller.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; October 11th, 2020 at 03:05 PM.