Page 113 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1363103108111112113114115118123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Ah makes sense thanks a lot!

Work in progress Vita version.

If you have any issues, please make a post on this forum thread for the fastest response times.

This port supports English.

If you get redirected to this page when running the Vita version, you have made an incorrect installation. In that case, please read the installation steps below (especially step 4).

Installation:
    1. Prepare the install on a PC using the installer from the first page, or a pre-patched version.
    2. Replace the .xp3 files with the ones in this link inside the "Patches" folder.
    3. Ensure the game works on PC by running "Fate.exe". If that doesn't work, it won't work on Vita either.
    4. Copy the game files to "ux0:/fsnrnue/" using the "USB" mode of VitaShell so it looks like the following directory tree:
    Code:
    ux0:
    └── fsnrnue
      ├── bgimage.xp3
      ├── bgm.xp3
      ├── data.xp3
      ├── etc.xp3
      ├── fgimage.xp3
      ├── image.xp3
      ├── patch.xp3
      ├── patch_decensor.xp3
      ├── patch_h.xp3
      ├── patch_lang_english.xp3
      ├── patch_op.xp3
      ├── patch_vita_ost.xp3
      ├── rule.xp3
      ├── sound.xp3
      ├── video.xp3
      └── voice.xp3
    5. Download "fate_stay_night_realta_nua_ultimate_edition.vpk" and install using VitaShell.
    6. On the LiveArea, click the installed bubble then click on the blue "Click here to run" text

How to save:
    To save, you can go into the menu by pressing circle then pressing "Save".

How to transfer save from PC:
    Set Quality to "Low" and aspect ratio to 4:3.
    Transfer the folder "faterealtanua_savedata" to the "fsnrnue" folder using the "USB" mode of VitaShell so it looks like this:
    Code:
    ux0:
    └── fsnrnue
      └── faterealtanua_savedata
    Known issues:
    * Sleep mode will cause error
    * Loading times will take a while (around 1m15s for initial start and 40s for scenario load)
    * Rear touchpad is usable
    * Selecting 16:9 mode will cause error
    Last edited by Alyinghood; November 25th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this site. Unfortunately the new installer crashes on my pc, after clicking next on the screen where i select the destination folder. Using the 0.9.1 installer works, but using that with the new patches isn't a good solution because the result is a buggy mess, where multiple things don't work as intended. Can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Karmondia View Post
    Hi everyone! This is my first post on this site. Unfortunately the new installer crashes on my pc, after clicking next on the screen where i select the destination folder. Using the 0.9.1 installer works, but using that with the new patches isn't a good solution because the result is a buggy mess, where multiple things don't work as intended. Can someone help me?

Try replacing the .xp3 files with the ones from the following link inside the "Patches" folder.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Try replacing the .xp3 files with the ones from the following link inside the "Patches" folder.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    So what I have to do is: Install the 0.9.1 version, then replace the xp3 files with the ones in the link?

Blog Entries
    So what I have to do is: Install the 0.9.1 version, then replace the xp3 files with the ones in the link?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Yes.
    I did what you said, but it's still not perfect. I can't access the engine configuration dialog, movies play with like 4 fps and no sound, and the "force movie playback using mpv" option is greyed out, even though I've moved the mpv.exe to the folder where fate.exe is. What should I do?

I did what you said, but it's still not perfect. I can't access the engine configuration dialog, movies play with like 4 fps and no sound, and the "force movie playback using mpv" option is greyed out, even though I've moved the mpv.exe to the folder where fate.exe is. What should I do?
    Go to Patch->Options->Save troubleshooting data, upload the resulting zip file to https://ttm.sh/ then post the link here.

Here is the link: https://ttm.sh/uFU.zip I also made a video of the issue:

Here is the link: https://ttm.sh/uFU.zip I also made a video of the issue:
    The "Force movie playback using mpv" being disabled issue has been fixed and will be in the next update.

The "Force movie playback using mpv" being disabled issue has been fixed and will be in the next update.
    Thank you!

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I must say though, the part with the OP playing at low single-digit fps is certainly one I've not seen before and is something I would expect with with the likes my old 533MHz Pentium3-based Celeron.

...but considering that it's almost certainly using a GPU with h.264 hardware decoding, that would imply to me it's a problem with the hardware decoder and/or its drivers. But I've never heard of a hardware h.264 decoder that couldn't manage 1080p 24fps considering that's what Blu-ray typically uses, so that was pretty much considered the baseline for any and all h.264 hardware decoders back in the late 2000s.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    I've updated the patch (link in signature).
    You can redownload patch.xp3

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I must say though, the part with the OP playing at low single-digit fps is certainly one I've not seen before and is something I would expect with with the likes my old 533MHz Pentium3-based Celeron.

...but considering that it's almost certainly using a GPU with h.264 hardware decoding, that would imply to me it's a problem with the hardware decoder and/or its drivers. But I've never heard of a hardware h.264 decoder that couldn't manage 1080p 24fps considering that's what Blu-ray typically uses, so that was pretty much considered the baseline for any and all h.264 hardware decoders back in the late 2000s.
    I have a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070S so I don't think it's hardware related. However, the new patch now allows me to play the movies with mpv, so all is well! It's weird because I have no idea what is causing the problem, again I don't think it's my hardware, because everything else works well with it, and I didn't have any issues with decoding h.264 yet, but it doesn't matter, now that I can use mvp it's fine. Once again, thank you all for helping me!

Does anybody know how to get the night-time background files to appear blue like in the game? The extracted png files have a greyish hue. Example: https://imgur.com/a/LOEh1m1

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot276 View Post
    Does anybody know how to get the night-time background files to appear blue like in the game? The extracted png files have a greyish hue. Example: https://imgur.com/a/LOEh1m1

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this.
    Apply a blue filter in Photoshop

Oh, it's really that simple? Now I feel really stupid lol.

So I was browsing the gallery when this error happened: https://ttm.sh/ut9.zip The game instructed me to report this here, so here it is.

So I was browsing the gallery when this error happened: https://ttm.sh/ut9.zip The game instructed me to report this here, so here it is.
    Here's a video about the error: It's not the biggest thing, but I'm trying to be helpful

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Agologies to "Karmondia" for bumping their post back onto the end of the previous page, but I wanted to consolidate my two posts together into a single post.

I have a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070S so I don't think it's hardware related. However, the new patch now allows me to play the movies with mpv, so all is well!
    Ehhh, it's still a bit concerning to me since, last I knew, the built-in video playback functionality that we use is based on lavfilters and therefore this stuff really should "just work," not to mention it's my impression that the mpv option really was originally intended more for non-Windows OSes like Mac or Linux running the VN through Wine or the like.

However, the issue is that I've no idea what version of lavfilters it is that we're using. If something with the playback engine changed with Turing GPUs, then it's extremely possible that maybe we simply need to update the built-in version of lavfilters.

To spell it out to people like Quibi, the 2070S is a GPU based on the Turing GPU architecture which only launched 2.5 years ago, and even the newest stable release of lavfilters (v0.74.1) is basically exactly 2 years old right now (there are newer nightly builds however, such as those used by MPC-HC 1.9.x), so one only needs to go back a couple versions just to v0.72 to find a version that released before Turing GPUs did.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot276 View Post
    Oh, it's really that simple? Now I feel really stupid lol.
    Alternatively you could just take a screenshot of the VN itself where the blue filter is already applied if you want to make sure your resulting images look identical to how it looks in the VN. The easiest way if you don't want to deal with cropping and/or possible up/down scaling is to set your desktop resolution to 800x600 (if the VN is set to "low" quality) or 1280x960 (if the VN is set to "high" quality) and run the VN in fullscreen.

With those settings, the image assets in the VN will be displayed perfectly 1:1 without any up or downscaling. It may look blurry on your display, but be rest assured that this blurriness is invisible to Windows and will not impact screenshots.

Technical info:
    "Low" quality, despite being lower resolution, is actually higher quality as the images are lossless. "High" quality, despite being higher resolution, are lower quality due to the combination of lossy compression and 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.

We've put together versions of the "high" quality art assets that use the higher-resolution lossless chroma channel used from the "low" quality art assets, but unless you know how to (temporarily) add them to the VN yourself, you'll have the same issue of the images only being in greyscale - see this post for more info:

Also just to clarify, the possibility of blur when running at 800x600 or 1280x960 is introduced in the step where the video signal is sent from your GPU to the monitor, and the information for screenshots are taken way before the video signal is sent over the video cable.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: