Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128133136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Hello!

So I'm not sure where to ask about this...

I've been working on a project which is based on your release of F/SN, and I wanted to get the team's blessing before making it public. I want to be sure that I'm following any rules that you have, and that I'm properly giving credit where credit is due.

Essentially, I've converted the game into a website:

https://fatestaynight.vnovel.org/

Originally I just wanted a search-able & hyperlink-able version of fate; but the project got away from me & now it has animations & sound, getting pretty close to original experience. Under the hood, it's essentially a stripped-down & web-friendly kirikiri interpreter. (with an absolute disaster of css hackery piled on top. :P )

Not everything is perfect, and there's much that I'd like to improve. (In particular, a number of animations are broken because I misunderstood how layers are supposed to work.) But as of today I've checked off everything that was on my todo list for a public release, so I'm going to consider it "good enough".

Again, please let me know whether I've broken any rules, and whether you would like anything changed (particularly in the acknowledgements section).

And, of course, I'm open to any other feedback that you might have.

Thanks for your time & commitment,

- Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Builder K View Post
    Hello!

So I'm not sure where to ask about this...

I've been working on a project which is based on your release of F/SN, and I wanted to get the team's blessing before making it public. I want to be sure that I'm following any rules that you have, and that I'm properly giving credit where credit is due.

Essentially, I've converted the game into a website:

https://fatestaynight.vnovel.org/

Originally I just wanted a search-able & hyperlink-able version of fate; but the project got away from me & now it has animations & sound, getting pretty close to original experience. Under the hood, it's essentially a stripped-down & web-friendly kirikiri interpreter. (with an absolute disaster of css hackery piled on top. :P )

Not everything is perfect, and there's much that I'd like to improve. (In particular, a number of animations are broken because I misunderstood how layers are supposed to work.) But as of today I've checked off everything that was on my todo list for a public release, so I'm going to consider it "good enough".

Again, please let me know whether I've broken any rules, and whether you would like anything changed (particularly in the acknowledgements section).

And, of course, I'm open to any other feedback that you might have.

Thanks for your time & commitment,

- Kent
    There does not appear to be any problem.

Looks like an interesting project! Good job

Also, would you mind giving me access to the repository containing conversion scripts? My GitHub username is Alyinghood.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; October 17th, 2021 at 11:46 PM.

been a while since i've visted this thread.

has there been any update regarding the vita crashing during rin's summoning ritual?
    i downloaded all the most recent files and ran the game again, same problem.

Code:
    13:33:40 An error occurred.
    File: プロローグ1日目.ks   Line: 2092
    Tag: fg (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Cannot allocate memory for Bitmap : at TVPAllocBitmapBits (size=15433564(2059x1873))
    this error was found in krkr.console.log in fsnrue/faterealtanua_savedata/excepted/

Quote Originally Posted by qlaser View Post
    been a while since i've visted this thread.

has there been any update regarding the vita crashing during rin's summoning ritual?
    i downloaded all the most recent files and ran the game again, same problem.

Code:
    13:33:40 An error occurred.
    File: プロローグ1日目.ks   Line: 2092
    Tag: fg (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Cannot allocate memory for Bitmap : at TVPAllocBitmapBits (size=15433564(2059x1873))
    this error was found in krkr.console.log in fsnrue/faterealtanua_savedata/excepted/
    This error is due to low memory of Vita.

In the future there will be quarter resolution assets released to deal with this issue.

cool, I thought it was probably something like that. obviously no rush if it's not a priority, but if it's being worked on, any timeline for it?

Quote Originally Posted by qlaser View Post
    cool, I thought it was probably something like that. obviously no rush if it's not a priority, but if it's being worked on, any timeline for it?
    As usual, there is no ETA.

alright, thanks for the update, and good luck with the project

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    There does not appear to be any problem.

Looks like an interesting project! Good job

Also, would you mind giving me access to the repository containing conversion scripts? My GitHub username is Alyinghood.
    Thanks!

I've invited you to the kirikiri-web-helper repo. (I've never tried to use github's permissions system, so you have full collaboration access for now.)

Wow. That's...honestly incredible.

Just as an FYI, EMIYA doesn't play during NLBW. Not sure if anything else was missed, but that's all I tried.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I was just quickly skimming that web version and noticed a really obvious typo:

https://fatestaynight.vnovel.org/saber/3rd-day/7

"Ican't" should be "I can't"
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I was just quickly skimming that web version and noticed a really obvious typo:

https://fatestaynight.vnovel.org/saber/3rd-day/7

"Ican't" should be "I can't"
    This is probably due to line tags not being parsed by the web version at this time.

I've been working on a web version too, but these are the problems with my port at this time:
    1. Async loading is bugged, so it is disabled at this time.
    2. Rendering is still done in the CPU, which results in high CPU usage and low animation playback performance.
    3. Audio decoding is done on the main thread, which results in gaps in audio playback.
    4. All assets need to be downloaded before the game can be started.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; October 20th, 2021 at 07:17 AM.

Hello! I played the Fate VN years ago on a different PC and recently felt like playing it again. I redownloaded the relevant files and got the English-patched game running, but it was the all-ages version. When I saw that this program was now a thing, I tried downloading it. However, while I have tried removing the "config.ksc" file from the Ultimate Edition directory, I am still getting the "KAG does not exist" error. Or at least, I think I am. When I try to launch the game I get an error sound but no message, so I have to go digging through the krkr.console file, which appears to have this error message in it. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by LameCerberus View Post
    Hello! I played the Fate VN years ago on a different PC and recently felt like playing it again. I redownloaded the relevant files and got the English-patched game running, but it was the all-ages version. When I saw that this program was now a thing, I tried downloading it. However, while I have tried removing the "config.ksc" file from the Ultimate Edition directory, I am still getting the "KAG does not exist" error. Or at least, I think I am. When I try to launch the game I get an error sound but no message, so I have to go digging through the krkr.console file, which appears to have this error message in it. Can anyone help me?

The newest version of the patch should fix that error.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The newest version of the patch should fix that error.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    Oh wow, I'd already downloaded those from browsing through the recent posts. I'd just put them into a "Patches" folder like how the Mega is set up. Taking them out and putting them into the installation directory proper instantly fixed it, thank you!

Hey,
    has anyone encountered an error concerning the absence of MF.dll and MFPlat.dll files? They appear when I'm tying to launch the game with a communicate: "Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".
    Do you have any ideas how to handle them?

Quote Originally Posted by ReyCerr View Post
    Hey,
    has anyone encountered an error concerning the absence of MF.dll and MFPlat.dll files? They appear when I'm tying to launch the game with a communicate: "Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".
    Do you have any ideas how to handle them?
    Install the Media Feature Pack for N.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...diafeaturepack

Such a quick response. Thanks a lot, now it's working.
    But I had to install it through Windows settings, like in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf3rbiARKxY

Hello there,

I am trying to run this game on Kirikiroid 2 1.3.9 (from the dev's GitHub, the Playstore 1.3.9 version doesn't work with Android 11, due to scooped storage limitations I assume). Kirikiroid 2 itself works fine though requires me to change system language to Simplified Chinese.

I am using the latest 1.0.0 beta patch from Mega directory. In addition I placed the two files from the Android folder from Mega into the installation folder on the Android phone.

I got:

"Kirikiro Wrong Data Read or corrupted @line69) initialize.tjs
    Initialize.tjs(148)[(top level script) global] when trying to start the game.

The same installation folder (before putting in Android patches) works fine when I try it on my PC so I assume the underlying game in this install folder works. And my phone can run the non-Ultimate Realta Nua versions fine. Anybody got any ideas on what might be the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicMetal View Post
    Hello there,

I am trying to run this game on Kirikiroid 2 1.3.9 (from the dev's GitHub, the Playstore 1.3.9 version doesn't work with Android 11, due to scooped storage limitations I assume). Kirikiroid 2 itself works fine though requires me to change system language to Simplified Chinese.

I am using the latest 1.0.0 beta patch from Mega directory. In addition I placed the two files from the Android folder from Mega into the installation folder on the Android phone.

I got:

"Kirikiro Wrong Data Read or corrupted @line69) initialize.tjs
    Initialize.tjs(148)[(top level script) global] when trying to start the game.

The same installation folder (before putting in Android patches) works fine when I try it on my PC so I assume the underlying game in this install folder works. And my phone can run the non-Ultimate Realta Nua versions fine. Anybody got any ideas on what might be the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Use Kirikiroid2 from the AndroidVisualNovels discord.

Also check that you can run the game straight from the SD card.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; October 26th, 2021 at 07:35 PM.

so would i update to the new 1.0.0 beta patch through re-running the setup file or would i just replace all the files with the new ones?