Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3282122127130131132133134137142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzend View Post
    Sorry, I need some help with this bug. Is there some kind of way to fix it? It is kind of annoying having the characters sprites in front of the text.

https://imgur.com/kmVxGfc
    This has been fixed a while back.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    ******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot276 View Post
    There seems to be a problem with the text on the Unlimited Blade Works title screen, the glow effect is misaligned.
    https://imgur.com/L9A9QIl

This only happens in widescreen mode.
    I don't see the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arilando View Post
    Also bug report: The original version of the scene where Sakura Kills Shinji isn't played despite having set textual content to classic and mature content filter off.
    Could you go to the specified scene, then go to &Patch->&Options->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting file?

Quote Originally Posted by Gral07 View Post
    I'm getting a crash in the Heaven's Feel route. After Shirou project's Berserker's axe, right after he says Trigger Off, I see the next screen about him opening up all his circuits, and then it freezes when I click to move past it. The error message tells me I should post the error files here and not a screenshot, but I don't know how to do that.
    A File Explorer window containing "exception.zip" should have opened once you closed the error dialog box. Upload the file to a file sharing site e.g. Google Drive or ttm.sh, then post the link here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Well, since you already have an intalled version of RNU, don't try to rerun the installer, but just check that all your patch xp3 files are up to date with quibi's mega. If they are, and the crash still happens, then nothing can be done right now but waiting for the next update.
    Yeah, it still happens. I'm gonna try deleting my saves and skipping everything until I reach that part again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.

Could you go to the specified scene, then go to &Patch->&Options->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting file?

A File Explorer window containing "exception.zip" should have opened once you closed the error dialog box. Upload the file to a file sharing site e.g. Google Drive or ttm.sh, then post the link here.
    Here you go!

****************************file/d/1Exk...LDdcy-o7d/view

You have an outdated patch. (Line numbers don't match with mine)

Second,

@Alyinghood
    Concerning that old image inversion bug you fixed by switching from SSE2 to MMX drawing code in #1366. There was this commit to kirikiriz at the end of may that seems to have fixed the bug there. At least I think so, since when I accidentally tried running my own compiled version of tvpwin32 of the latest git with the 0.9 patch.xp3 which didn't include your later fixes, the scene with Lancer showed correctly. So I'm not sure if the MMX workaround will be still neccessary if the game's exe will be updated one day (installer still got the 2 year old version...)

[Edit]
    Also, BTW, with the updated tvpwin32, the engine configuration dialog you can access from the menu actually shows settings, and isn't empty as with the default exe. Unfortunately, all in japanese, though.
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; August 6th, 2021 at 04:00 AM.

You have an outdated patch. (Line numbers don't match with mine)

Second,

I did that and nothing changed. Here's the new zip:

****************************file/d/1x1P...ew?usp=sharing

Do you want me to upload the zip file?

Also, another question, when can I select which patches to use and which not? I mean, if I wanted to use the HD patch, when does the menu where I can do that appear? Because I'm already halfway through Rin introduction and still can't find the menu for that, or am I still too early?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroe View Post
    Also, another question, when can I select which patches to use and which not? I mean, if I wanted to use the HD patch, when does the menu where I can do that appear? Because I'm already halfway through Rin introduction and still can't find the menu for that, or am I still too early?

It can be switched by the menu bar's "Display > Quality > Low/High" setting. If it says "High (1.6x)", it's running in HD.

@Alyinghood
    Concerning that old image inversion bug you fixed by switching from SSE2 to MMX drawing code in #1366. There was this commit to kirikiriz at the end of may that seems to have fixed the bug there. At least I think so, since when I accidentally tried running my own compiled version of tvpwin32 of the latest git with the 0.9 patch.xp3 which didn't include your later fixes, the scene with Lancer showed correctly. So I'm not sure if the MMX workaround will be still neccessary if the game's exe will be updated one day (installer still got the 2 year old version...)
    The color invert bug isn't really related to the SSE2/MMX drawing code. It's more of a misoptimization of pow(x, y) to exp(y * log(x)) which does not handle negative values properly (it needs to be absolute valued)

[Edit]
    Also, BTW, with the updated tvpwin32, the engine configuration dialog you can access from the menu actually shows settings, and isn't empty as with the default exe. Unfortunately, all in japanese, though.
    This is due to a missing comma in the JSON configuration.
    The language of the configuration dialog is based on the system language. Last time I checked, Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations of the configuration dialog are supported. The configuration is embedded as a resource in the executable.

I did that and nothing changed. Here's the new zip:

****************************file/d/1x1P...ew?usp=sharing
    A workaround for this will be implemented in a future update.

Do you want me to upload the zip file?
    Yes.

A workaround for this will be implemented in a future update.
    Thanks for looking into it. Is there anything I can do, other than wait?

The color invert bug isn't really related to the SSE2/MMX drawing code. It's more of a misoptimization of pow(x, y) to exp(y * log(x)) which does not handle negative values properly (it needs to be absolute valued)
    I was just wondering if that commit to kirikiriz just by itself would indeed fix that very same bug, since I believe to have observed that effect.

This is due to a missing comma in the JSON configuration.
    The language of the configuration dialog is based on the system language. Last time I checked, Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations of the configuration dialog are supported. The configuration is embedded as a resource in the executable.
    Oops, I forgot that I switched OS codepage to 932 a few weeks ago. ^^;
    So fate.exe is just a rebranded tvpwin32.exe with different icon and there's no reason whatsoever for me not to use a self-compiled tvpwin32, yes?

When I run the installer it gives me the error "This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized". Running the uninstaller gives the same output. How do I fix this?
    https://imgur.com/jWR6K57

Quote Originally Posted by tswki View Post
    When I run the installer it gives me the error "This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized". Running the uninstaller gives the same output. How do I fix this?
    https://imgur.com/jWR6K57
    I tried deploying Qt but it still gives me this error. Apparently this only happens with the installer in the MEGA link, using the one in Jack's original post got it up and running normally

After having completed the entire game, I'm still missing 2 CGs, one in the Fate route and one in Heaven's feel. I've linked two pictures showing what's missing. Anyone got any idea how to get them or if it is a bug?
    https://i.imgur.com/4wtDH2c.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/RQrPV5D.jpg

EDIT: I have encountered a pretty fatal bug. After switching title clear state to demo, then clicking on the demo and then exiting, the game crashes on startup every time.
    Accompanying error message:
    https://i.imgur.com/DshzBuV.png
    Last edited by Arilando; August 9th, 2021 at 06:25 PM.

Second,

Thanks, man, you're the best.

Also, I found this rare easter egg when I loaded a savefile that looked like it was corrupted. I don't truly know what made it appear but here it is

https://imgur.com/qNNIehp

Thanks for looking into it. Is there anything I can do, other than wait?
    You may be able to use the following save file to work around the issue.
    ******************file/otgEzLDY#2ZcAia...S-8nQmq_4CkAhI

I was just wondering if that commit to kirikiriz just by itself would indeed fix that very same bug, since I believe to have observed that effect.
    We have already implemented the fix in our workaround.

Oops, I forgot that I switched OS codepage to 932 a few weeks ago. ^^;
    So fate.exe is just a rebranded tvpwin32.exe with different icon and there's no reason whatsoever for me not to use a self-compiled tvpwin32, yes?
    Correct.

There isn't a reason to use a self compiled tvpwin32 right now. At the moment, we are avoiding switching the executable due to the following reasons:
    * Platform compatibility
    * Movie support
    * SEH exception handler

Quote Originally Posted by tswki View Post
    I tried deploying Qt but it still gives me this error. Apparently this only happens with the installer in the MEGA link, using the one in Jack's original post got it up and running normally
    The installer in the MEGA is known to be broken.

EDIT: I have encountered a pretty fatal bug. After switching title clear state to demo, then clicking on the demo and then exiting, the game crashes on startup every time.
    Accompanying error message:
    https://i.imgur.com/DshzBuV.png
    This will be fixed in the next update.

Is there anything i can do to fix it now? Also, anything about the other bug i reported?
    Last edited by Arilando; August 10th, 2021 at 04:36 AM.

Is there anything i can do to fix it now?
    Restore a backup of datasu.ksd