Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113118121122123
Results 2,441 to 2,447 of 2447

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Escape View Post
    Try this.
    Running as an admin didn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I was referring to the experimental Ultimate Edition of Fate/hollow ataraxia.
    Btw I saw Quibi having a link to FHA Ultimate Edition in his footnote, what exactly does the FHA UE bring to the table?

Quote Originally Posted by sdd264 View Post
    It's just a proposal, but is it possible to add other arrow buttons for moving through the text as well?
    Also, there're word wrapping errors (at least at 4:3 screen ratio) sometimes (not critical, just wanted to point out)
    Remappable controls is a planned feature
    The word wrapping bug will be taken a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by frittatahubris View Post
    I would like this too. Maybe wasd or even being able to map the "main" button that continues through text.
    Remappable controls is a planned feature

Quote Originally Posted by JoseSuarez View Post
    I got it to boot deleting xp3filter, but now pressing the screen prompts this error and I can't advance in any way, not even using the in-app cursor: https://imgur.com/a/B6A3J03
    First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by sdd264 View Post
    At "15th Day Before Noon - Time limit" of Fate route, Saber's sprite covers the text
    *UPD: The same with underground, sprites cover the text as well
    This bug will be taken a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by QGuy13 View Post
    Running as an admin didn't work for me
    Do not run the program as administrator!

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by JoseSuarez View Post
    Btw I saw Quibi having a link to FHA Ultimate Edition in his footnote, what exactly does the FHA UE bring to the table?
    HD patch using Waifu2x and unified codebase.

------

It seems like PyPy added support for Win32 64-bit, so I may wait until I implement a loader and wrapper for that before implementing any additional features (like the update checker), to use the Python stdlib as much as possible and avoid reimplementing code in C++/TJS… (Who uses TJS in 2021 anyway… wwwwwwwwww)
    Last edited by Alyinghood; Yesterday at 03:41 AM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Win32 64-bit
    I'm no code junkie, but isn't that an oxymoron? It was my understanding that Win32 specifically referred to 32-bit x86...
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

Another bug - at Fate/stay Night (I) of the Fate route when the image is cropped, the text is cropped as well, sometimes is not even shown

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I'm no code junkie, but isn't that an oxymoron? It was my understanding that Win32 specifically referred to 32-bit x86...
    It is referring to the platform, as opposed to UWP or Linux.

Apologies if this is a known issue but I just started the UBW route and it freezes when trying to load from the end of day 3 to the start of day 4. Basically it just stays on the black transition screen the menu doesn’t open. I’ve tried just resetting and loading my last save but nothing has worked yet so I think I’ll try reinstalling.

Update, I'm a bit stupid I wasn't actually running the UBW executable, rather the saber route one
    This should solve my problem lol
    Last edited by Gec_57; Today at 11:27 AM.