Page 58 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Blog Entries
    I see. Cool. :-) Does the updater still work, or do files need to be redownloaded manually?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    It's not out... Yet.

死者 Corpse
    Hi! First I wanna say that I'm really thankful for the amount of work put into making this possible. This will be my first time experiencing the franchise, and have always been a bit intimidated by it, so I'm excited to experience such a praised series in a form that I've seen lauded as a "definitive edition" of sorts.

Anyway, after spending days resolving a LOT of issues, I've reached what should hopefully be the last major one: the "script exception raised: member 'kag' does not exist" one. I've tried deleting the config.ksc file as recommended, running Fate.exe as an administrator as recommended, and deleting all other copies of the VN besides the one I'm using, but nothing resolves the issue. Does anyone know a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Campanella View Post
    Hi! First I wanna say that I'm really thankful for the amount of work put into making this possible. This will be my first time experiencing the franchise, and have always been a bit intimidated by it, so I'm excited to experience such a praised series in a form that I've seen lauded as a "definitive edition" of sorts.

Anyway, after spending days resolving a LOT of issues, I've reached what should hopefully be the last major one: the "script exception raised: member 'kag' does not exist" one. I've tried deleting the config.ksc file as recommended, running Fate.exe as an administrator as recommended, and deleting all other copies of the VN besides the one I'm using, but nothing resolves the issue. Does anyone know a fix?
    Find the file that ends with .console.log, upload it to ttm dot sh, then post the link here.

死者 Corpse
    The file .console.log doesn't seem to exist after a search, but do you mean krkr.console? That seems to be the most relevant to me after looking through it briefly.

I got the 'Member "kag" does not exist error' so I deleted "config.ksc" file but then this pops up when I try to launch the game. So I deleted "config.ksc" file but then this pops up when I try to launch t the game. https://gyazo.com/5722904e4430a8ec362a0aee69d70f52 so then I click cancel but this happens https://gyazo.com/3fca435845f3ac5d032bce05e45ee5b3

Any idea on what I should do? Was playing earlier and had no problems.

Edit: I also tried to run the game as administrator but it still didn't work.

Should I completely delete it all and re-download again or is there something else I can try?

Edit 2: Unistalled and re-downloaded the ultimate version and I'm still having the same problem. Tried to delete the config file again but still getting the same problems.
    Last edited by notgastly; December 12th, 2019 at 07:21 PM.

The file .console.log doesn't seem to exist after a search, but do you mean krkr.console? That seems to be the most relevant to me after looking through it briefly.
    The file's full name should be "krkr.console.log", so upload that on ttm dot sh then post the link here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notgastly View Post
    I got the 'Member "kag" does not exist error' so I deleted "config.ksc" file but then this pops up when I try to launch the game. So I deleted "config.ksc" file but then this pops up when I try to launch t the game. https://gyazo.com/5722904e4430a8ec362a0aee69d70f52 so then I click cancel but this happens https://gyazo.com/3fca435845f3ac5d032bce05e45ee5b3

Any idea on what I should do? Was playing earlier and had no problems.

Edit: I also tried to run the game as administrator but it still didn't work.

Should I completely delete it all and re-download again or is there something else I can try?

Edit 2: Unistalled and re-downloaded the ultimate version and I'm still having the same problem. Tried to delete the config file again but still getting the same problems.
    Find "krkr.console.log" on your hard drive, upload that on ttm dot sh, then post the link here.

死者 Corpse
    [QUOTE=uyjulian;3030327]The file's full name should be "krkr.console.log", so upload that on ttm dot sh then post the link here.

Thanks. Here's mine.
    https://ttm.sh/EdO.log

The file's full name should be "krkr.console.log", so upload that on ttm dot sh then post the link here.

- - - Updated - - -

Find "krkr.console.log" on your hard drive, upload that on ttm dot sh, then post the link here.

https://ttm.sh/Edy.log

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post

Thanks. Here's mine.
    https://ttm.sh/EdO.log
    Ensure that you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 installed.
    Check patch files to ensure that they downloaded correctly.

Deleted the patches and added them one by one and still had the member problem. Deleted the one config file again and still the same things as in my post.

死者 Corpse

I've downloaded vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64, and ran them, but the problem still happens. I installed the updated versions, but it didn't help.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    If worst comes to worst, the next big update with various bug fixes might actually be coming soon (like, for real real this time) and that might fix the issues in question.

What if you actually select a folder and click "OK"? (unless you're did a portable installation, the default save folder is located in your documents)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Same thing happens sadly. Should've mentioned that in my original post, sorry.

[QUOTE=NM64;3030449]If worst comes to worst, the next big update with various bug fixes might actually be coming soon (like, for real real this time) and that might fix the issues in question.
    Last edited by notgastly; December 13th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.

I've downloaded vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64, and ran them, but the problem still happens. I installed the updated versions, but it didn't help.
    Same thing happens sadly. Should've mentioned that in my original post, sorry.

I just remembered a possible work-around that I had theorized several months back but never really got much feedback on:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    1. delete config.ksc once again
    2. rename the file "patch_hd.xp3" (also located in the "Ultimate Edition" program folder) to something else (such as "patch_hd.xp3_BAK")
    3. now try launching the VN

If somehow that actually works, then note that "high" quality mode will end up being disabled because that's what the file "patch_hd.xp3" is supposed to enable.

If you want to enable "wide" mode (which I don't recommend in the existing v0.9.1 anyway due to it being buggy in that version), then you'll need to un-rename patch_hd.xp3_BAK back to "patch_hd.xp3". Just be wary about selecting the "high" quality mode as it may be the source of your issues.

That worked, I love you so much. Don't have time to actually test it right now but since it launched it should be good<3

Edit: forgot to delete the config file earlier but it still launched im fast forwading through the prologue now
    Last edited by notgastly; December 13th, 2019 at 05:32 PM.

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I just remembered a possible work-around that I had theorized several months back but never really got much feedback on:

If you want to enable "wide" mode (which I don't recommend in the existing v0.9.1 anyway due to it being buggy in that version), then you'll need to un-rename patch_hd.xp3_BAK back to "patch_hd.xp3". Just be wary about selecting the "high" quality mode as it may be the source of your issues.
    It worked for me as well! Thank you so much!

In that case, if you're reading this Jack, it'd also be great if this work-around with renaming patch_hd.xp3 in conjunction with deleting config.ksc could be added to the "Common errors and solutions" section for the infamous "member kag" error - perhaps once you edit your post with the necessary updated information for the elusive "next big update".

EDIT: ...and apparently after launching the VN once, you can un-rename patch_hd.xp3, launch the VN, select "high" quality, and it'll work even in high quality mode

EDIT 2: ...but maybe sometimes "high" quality will continue to not work regardless?

That worked, I love you so much. Don't have time to actually test it right now but since it launched it should be good<3
    It worked for me as well! Thank you so much!
    Well then, once this new upcoming version comes out, it'd be great if both of you could see if the issue with "high" quality mode ends up being resolved.

...actually that's an interesting thought - if either of you are up to it, maybe un-rename patch_hd.xp3 and see what happens if you actually select "high" quality mode in the current 0.9.1 version?
    Last edited by NM64; December 13th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.

Had to close and relaunch but it worked and now its in hd. So the solution is just temp rename that file, launch, rename back while its open, close and launh again?

Had to close and relaunch but it worked and now its in hd. So the solution is just temp rename that file, launch, rename back while its open, close and launh again?
    I don't think it makes a difference whether you rename while it's open or closed...but I could be wrong.