Quote Originally Posted by schism View Post
hello everyone... so i have the 0.9.1 version of the patch installed but it seems it can't even run and i don't seem to face any kind of errors. there isn't anything even running and i tried to reset my pc and run it again multiply times but instead of running the game it says the game is already running(which isn't).
i don't know if it's my pc's problem that the patched game doesn't run for me or something else but i actually ran realta nua version with the all patches on my pc and finished it way back (2018-2019)without having any sort of problems and i thought why not try the unlimited edition now cause i wanted to see what's the difference but well as you can see i can't
maybe i should try the 1.0 beta version but well i still can't figure out what could be the problem...
The newest version of the patch has better error handling on multiple windows open.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
******************folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow