Page 118 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1868108113116117118119120123128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua]-Fate\\bgimage.xp3'

How do i fix this?

This is keep happening to me, First i try to install it in another drive and i thought that this is because i don't do it in a default way. So i do it in the C Drive. Nothing change.
    Last edited by mizumi; April 12th, 2021 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Need addiional info

Quote Originally Posted by mizumi View Post
    Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua]-Fate\\bgimage.xp3'

How do i fix this?

This is keep happening to me, First i try to install it in another drive and i thought that this is because i don't do it in a default way. So i do it in the C Drive. Nothing change.
    Your download of the "Fate" route is incomplete.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

You might have already realised this but I thought I'd mention that the second H scene in the fate route was also skipped when my game was in Japanese.
    I haven't gotten any further than this so I can't say for sure, but all the H scenes might need to be checked.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhemereon View Post
    Just burned up everything I installed, then I found a nice installation guide on Youtube.
    The post that Alyinghood linked to above is a better and easier method than the Youtube guide that you had found:

--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleswee View Post
    Does anyone know why these close-up sprites differ so much in image quality?
    https://i.imgur.com/LLm9nAU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/qRtCzCq.png
    Thanks for all your work on the project by the way.
    You've found one of the elusive art assets that are actually poor upscales (not all of the "high-res" sprites are actually native); this is planned to be mitigated in the future by simply running the original low-res art asset through waifu2x (which in such situations gives a much better result).

To clarify, this isn't our fault as the "high" quality art assets are largely directly taken from the iOS/Android version.

Quote Originally Posted by pdrkl View Post
    So yeah, any tips on how to proceed and in what order? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    then use pyinstxtractor to extract Fate.exe from the installer executable.
    I realize that your native language is computer code, but I've said multiple times now that, for us mere mortals that don't speak code, there's a much more sane option that I'm pretty sure you yourself had originally mentioned:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    As someone that wouldn't know how the heck to do this, is it not easier to instead just download "krkrz_20171225r2.7z" from the official krkrz release and extract out the "tvpwin32.exe" file and use that instead of Fate.exe for the time being?

...though I've no idea how this would impact the future "update notifier". Might be a good idea if you test that Alyinghood.

I would imagine that it'd be much easier for people like us that aren't coding gurus to open and extract a plain old 7z archive.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Good day

Sorry for intruding but long story short, i'm very new here. I wanted to download the VN, and saw your post about this thread "cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd". Does this version have all one need to read the VN, full experience?

Excuse me, there are too many posts our there that i'm a bit confused right now of what to do.

If i need to update that version please let me know, thanks in advance.

When trying to run the installer with Wine (wine-staging 6.6-1 on Arch Linux in my case), I see the same popup error message reported by pdrkl:

Fatal error detected
    Fate / stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition Setup.exe.manifest could not be extracted!
    fopen: No such file or directory
    After doing some searching, I think I've found the cause. It seems to be the same as in this GitHub issue for PyInstaller, which has since been solved. If I understand correctly, the installer creates a temporary folder (~/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/<username>/Temp/_MEI<XXXX> for me, where XXXX are some numbers) using some set of Windows permissions that Wine does not recognize. As a result, the directory gets created with no permissions whatsoever (shows as d--------- when you list it) and the installer cannot write to it. Running the installer as root might work but it's considered unadvisable and I haven't tried it.

Anyways, no idea whether or not this is useful for this project too, just thought I'd share some additional info...

Using v0.9.1, i'm unable to progress in the Unlimited Blade Works route past the scene VSバーサーカー - ディストレーション (II). I simply get a black screen with nothing happening when the scene ends. Is there a release that fixes this?
    Last edited by Arilando; April 12th, 2021 at 07:25 PM.

Reading some things and i'm a bit confused, which version should the devs recommend to play the game? right now i have v0.9. It seems the first post of this thread here has 0.9, but should i need to update?
    Last edited by NekuSebas; April 12th, 2021 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    In the terminal window, type in "wine ", then drag and drop the executable on the terminal window, then press return
    This worked, thanks a bunch! One more question: should I apply the 3 cracks to their respective routes before installing? Or does the installer take care of that too?
    Last edited by pdrkl; April 12th, 2021 at 10:00 PM.

This worked, thanks a bunch! One more question: should I apply the 3 cracks to their respective routes before installing? Or does the installer take care of that too?
    No, you do not need to apply any additional cracks.

Blog Entries
    I've updated patch.xp3 - Japanese h-scenes should now work correctly.
    I've also updated the installer in the mega folder (only 64 bit is supported because of technical reasons - you can still use the old installer for 32 bit).
    If you have any issues with the new installer let me know (it still points to the old files, so you still need to manually update the patches from the mega folder - but I hope to update the installer soon to download the correct files).

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    So Alyinghood and Quibi are just going to ignore the two users that posted right above them asking for help? Seriously guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Arilando View Post
    Is there a release that fixes this?
    No guarantee on this, but the go-to suggestion for any issues on v0.9.1 is to try the newest version (which can be found linked in Quibi's signature).

Quote Originally Posted by NekuSebas View Post
    right now i have v0.9. It seems the first post of this thread here has 0.9, but should i need to update?
    If it's the actual v0.9 then YES definitely update to at least v0.9.1 which can be found in the first post. Note that if you got it from the "cdda8a7b047a55e55baf38d7b842e886052aa1bd" torrent then you actually do have v0.9.1 already as that torrent simply has the version mis-labeled.

If you are on v0.9.1 then it's not required to update, but updating fixes several bugs and includes several other improvements (particularly on the media side of things)...while also introducing other new bugs. The latest version can always be found linked in Quibi's signature.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I got to interval 4-1 in Unlimited Blade Works and all the ruby from this scene onwards has been the same size as the regular text:
    https://i.imgur.com/XprXO5K.png
    https://i.imgur.com/tLNfjIK.png
    Is there a fix for this?

hi, i just got the vita version working today, so the files that im using are the latest ones available. i have a few issues.

1. when reaching a specific scene during rin's summoning ritual, the game hangs then closes with an error.

2. when i play past that point on the pc, and import the save, it works fine. but when the prologue is finished, and the first op plays, the vita skips the op, then shows archer's ubw incantation, then immediately crashes. any save imported to the vita after that scene causes the game to crash after the type moon logo appears (probably when it tries to load the menu).

quickly glancing through the crash dumps reports that the exceptions are either "Data abort Exception" or "Unidentified instruction exception"

other than those, its an amazing port
    Last edited by qlaser; April 14th, 2021 at 01:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubleswee View Post
    I got to interval 4-1 in Unlimited Blade Works and all the ruby from this scene onwards has been the same size as the regular text:
    https://i.imgur.com/XprXO5K.png
    https://i.imgur.com/tLNfjIK.png
    Is there a fix for this?
    Before I look into it, are you using the patches from my signature?

So using the beta update did fix the issue. But the menu now seems somewhat laggy compared to before (such as changing settings or saving and loading). I guess i can live with that, but i think it's important to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Before I look into it, are you using the patches from my signature?
    I am. Thank you for the H scene fix by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by IUseArcherBTW View Post
    When trying to run the installer with Wine...
    Fixed by Quibi's latest update of the installer:

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I've updated patch.xp3 - Japanese h-scenes should now work correctly.
    I've also updated the installer in the mega folder (only 64 bit is supported because of technical reasons - you can still use the old installer for 32 bit).
    If you have any issues with the new installer let me know (it still points to the old files, so you still need to manually update the patches from the mega folder - but I hope to update the installer soon to download the correct files).
    Last edited by IUseArcherBTW; April 14th, 2021 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added a quote so this would make sense in linear mode

I think the original Footsteps of Destruction (bgm) is missing from the game, or something is preventing it from playing.
    The remixed version works, but when I try to play the original in the Extra Menu, or during a scene it's supposed to play, it's just silence.

I Just downloaded the Realta nua ultimate edition and everytime i try to launch it i get the error
    "script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist"
    does anyone know how i can fix this

I've tried deleting the "config.ksc" file but it didn't help
    Last edited by Argonaut; April 14th, 2021 at 08:26 PM.