Page 86 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36768184858687889196136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by satman View Post
    Hey I have checked the voice volume and all are at 100. I can hear the voices at every other point in the game before this.
    Actually I have no voices at this point too and in some other scenes later. But I thought it was because of H-scenes. Probably, voices in H-scenes were not recorded at all or something like that. Is my theory correct? Maybe patch developers can indicate true nature of missing voices.

Thank you very much!

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Hey my whole game was working fine until I was escaping from Illiya's mansion and then all of sudden the characters didn't have voices anymore. All the other sounds are still working fine and when I go back to early sections the voices are there just none from this point on. Any ideas as to why this is happeining?
    Yeah, it's pretty straightforward: this part is one of the original sex scenes *shrugs*

The VN originally didn't have voices, they only added them for Réalta Nua edition back in 2007 (OG was released in 2004), which is all ages, meaning censured. Since sex scenes were deleted from Réalta Nua (admittedly, they did change them for some other scenes) or heavily cut, there was no voice recording for them. Or, even if there was, it wasn't included.

So, enjoy your original experience. This game has like 30 mins of sex scenes overall anyway, provided you don't, well, fap to them. Most people skip them anyway; smut literature is really not something everyone can read. Personally I think they're good, especially in the Fate route.

Quote Originally Posted by dubhad View Post
    Is my theory correct?
    It is, see above.
    Last edited by N0Mi0; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

So, guys, here's my situation: For reasons, i'm trying to run this on a Windows7 (no service pack, so installer won't open on this machine), so i tried using the portable install option from the installer (which by the way, doesn't work for some unknown reason) on another computer with Windows10. After trying to find a solution, i found the torrent link that user UyJulian here posted a few comments ago.

It works fine, however, i notice it is the 0.9.0 version, but i want to update it to the latest (1.0 beta) version, and i think i need 0.9.1 to update it to 1.0. Is there any way to get the patch to update it to 0.9.1 without using the installer?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    So, guys, here's my situation: For reasons, i'm trying to run this on a Windows7 (no service pack, so installer won't open on this machine), so i tried using the portable install option from the installer (which by the way, doesn't work for some unknown reason) on another computer with Windows10. After trying to find a solution, i found the torrent link that user UyJulian here posted a few comments ago.

It works fine, however, i notice it is the 0.9.0 version, but i want to update it to the latest (1.0 beta) version, and i think i need 0.9.1 to update it to 1.0. Is there any way to get the patch to update it to 0.9.1 without using the installer?
    Despite the labeling on the torrent, it is actually 0.9.1.

You can just replace the 0.9.1 files with the 1.0.0 beta files.

It worked! Thanks for the torrent and the help.

The second H scene in the first route does not work in Japanese. Is there a reason for this?
    The other one ran in japanese just fine but for some reason this one doesn't let me load it unless it is in english.
    I would really like to play this section in Japanese, as I have played the rest of the game, does anyone know the reason for this?
    Last edited by satman; July 25th, 2020 at 07:36 AM.

掲示板
    The second H scene in the first route does not work in Japanese. Is there a reason for this?
    The other one ran in japanese just fine but for some reason this one doesn't let me load it unless it is in english.
    I would really like to play this section in Japanese as I have played the rest of the game does anyone know the reason for this?
    This is the exact message I get when I switch from english to japanese in this section. And when I am in japanese and try to load it from the load it screen it just says ロードできません.

不記のエラーが発生しました。
    ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
    ストレージセイバールート十四日目ー101.ksを開くことができません
    ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
    アンチウィルスソフトの他の常駐アプリケーションを終了でゲームを再起動することでエラーを回避できる可能 性があります。
    繰り返し同じようなエラーが発生する場合には、Fateのインストールディレクトリに作成されている”fa te.exe.console.log"と"hwexcept.log"、
    エラーの発生するセイブデータを、発生した時に状況操作手順なだと共に
    TYPEーMOON
    サポート掲示板まで連絡下さい。
    TYPE-MOONリポート掲示板:
    http://www.typemoon.com/support/bbs.php
    ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
    現在の状況をクイックセーブの1番目の存在しました。
    セーブデータのファイル名は、
    The folder I have it saved in
    となります

I am unsure how to get the ”fate.exe.console.log"と"hwexcept.log"、and I don't think contacting type moon will help.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by satman; July 25th, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

This is the exact message I get when I switch from english to japanese in this section. And when I am in japanese and try to load it from the load it screen it just says ロードできません.
    Also if someone could check if any other h scenes in the later routes have the same problem that would be sweet. I would do it myself but I don't want to spoil the story lmao

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    For reasons, i'm trying to run this on a Windows7 (no service pack)
    As the person that determined what the minimal requirements were in the first place, may I ask if the "high" quality function works or not?

I'd also love to hear details on why it's Win7 with no service pack, but as someone still running Win7 SP1 on all of my non-Linux PCs,I fully understand why you may not.
    mini rant
    There's a certain group of people (especially those that are part of the gamer crowd that aren't quite as tech savvy as they realize) that seem to have a strange infatuation with whatever the newest and latest version of any given Microsoft product is whether it be DirectX, Windows, Xbox, etc and clearly haven't lived through the "wild west" years of the internet of the 90s and early 2000s where the #1 method of preventing malware is the end-user, not your operating system (and if anything the #2 method would be your web browser, again not your operating system). It's like people think a computer connected to the internet not running the latest OS will immediately get filled with malware - that's not how things work people unless your PC already had malware on it, or you're getting attackers over your LAN in which case you have bigger problems.

It'd probably blow those peoples minds that I have a 1st gen netbook running WinXP with no anti-virus software and it's completely malware free despite actually having seen some (albeit minor) internet use in the last couple years.

Have you tried the public beta 1.0 version? I recall someone saying on another forum something very similar, like they were getting crashes with language set to Japanese but using the public beta 1.0 version fixed it.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post

Have you tried the public beta 1.0 version? I recall someone saying on another forum something very similar, like they were getting crashes with language set to Japanese but using the public beta 1.0 version fixed it.
    How do I update to the latest version? Do I just download the files listed at the start of this thread?

How do I update to the latest version? Do I just download the files listed at the start of this thread?
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3049567

Overwrite files

Damn in this version literally the second you get into the h scenes it just randomly switches to english

Edit: YES Finally I used an emulator to run it in Japanese and that fixed the problem. Thank you everyone for your help!
    Last edited by satman; July 27th, 2020 at 08:56 AM.

So, first of all I wanted to thank you guys for making this. I'm new to the Fate franchise and I wanted to start with the VN, so this makes it easier for me. Now I'm having an issue with trying to run the VN, I have downloaded it and I followed the instructions, but when I try and play it gives me an error message saying that the script exception has raised and that it is not XP3 archive or supported. I would appreciate if someone could help me figure out what I did wrong and how to work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedrick Frost View Post
    So, first of all I wanted to thank you guys for making this. I'm new to the Fate franchise and I wanted to start with the VN, so this makes it easier for me. Now I'm having an issue with trying to run the VN, I have downloaded it and I followed the instructions, but when I try and play it gives me an error message saying that the script exception has raised and that it is not XP3 archive or supported. I would appreciate if someone could help me figure out what I did wrong and how to work it out.

You need to go here https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229 then download the files below "Mandatory patches". Replace the files in the installation directory.

So, do I just edit the files in the ultimate edition installer or do I do something else?

So, do I just edit the files in the ultimate edition installer or do I do something else?
    Replace the files in the installation directory.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you replace the files in the installation directory?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you replace the files in the installation directory?
    Drag and drop files using Windows Explorer

This may been asked already but is there a working version of this for Android in the works? With openings, menu's and all the other bits and pieces? I'm just about to start FSN actually and was just wondering since it would be nice to play a more updated/definitive version of the game.