Page 106 of 143 FirstFirst ... 65696101104105106107108111116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by manankataria View Post
    was having some issues on pc with the installer last week so i decided to use pre patched version how am i supposed to update the patches also are the patches on the first page the latest ?
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670

running into this error with the latest patch just a few pages into the first scene of the 13th day of the heaven's feel route. my first playthrough and the suspense is killing me! zip of the files the error said to include below.

****************************file/d/1awC...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    @baudtack your link lacks access permission...

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    @baudtack your link lacks access permission...
    Ugh dang it... Try this one ****************************file/d/1awC...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    I think Alyinghood fixed it... if he can confirm I'll upload a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Username55 View Post
    You copy the contents of the archive you downloaded into where Fate.exe is and replace files when asked.

No. You can find it here:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3103670

would like a little more help here so i have all 3 of my routes i download the patch and copy it into the fate folder and the game should work right cuz that is not happening.

EDIT (NVM IM Stupid really straightforward got it to work thanks a lot)
    Last edited by manankataria; January 24th, 2021 at 02:44 AM.

Hey all, I was just going through the game, and when I tried to open it today, I was told that the shortcut had been moved or deleted, and I can't find a .exe file for the game. I swear I haven't deleted any files from the game, and my savedata, patches, and installed stuff is all still there. Is there any way I can get the game to launch without the shortcut, or can I create a new one? I'm really stuck here, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I think Alyinghood fixed it... if he can confirm I'll upload a fix.
    Yes, it should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Hey all, I was just going through the game, and when I tried to open it today, I was told that the shortcut had been moved or deleted, and I can't find a .exe file for the game. I swear I haven't deleted any files from the game, and my savedata, patches, and installed stuff is all still there. Is there any way I can get the game to launch without the shortcut, or can I create a new one? I'm really stuck here, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Check to make sure anti-virus has not moved the file.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Is there any way I can get the game to launch without the shortcut, or can I create a new one?
    The shortcut merely pointed to the file "Fate.exe" which itself is located in the exact folder that all the XP3 patch and data files are located. So if you can located Fate.exe, then you can either just run from that directly or create yourself a new shortcut (using right-click, drag the Fate.exe program to wherever location you want the shortcut to be located at, release the right-click button, and then select "Create shortcut here").

If you don't actually know where Fate.exe is located, then I would suggest using the search function in Windows to locate it. Alternatively you could search for "patch_lang_english" which is a much more unique file name and therefore should eliminate the minor possibility of finding other programs called "Fate" that aren't the actual file you want. Once the according file is located, you can open the folder it's located in by right-clicking the file and selecting "Open file location" and you'll be in the same folder where "Fate.exe" should be located.

Nevertheless, if by some chance the "Fate.exe" has completely disappeared, then you can get and use a copy of the official EXE for the krkrz engine (what F/sn Ultimate Edition uses):

Step 1 - go here: https://github.com/krkrz/krkrz/releases

Step 2 - download "krkrz_20171225r2.7z" from the link above

Step 3 - in that 7z archive, extract the file "tvpwin32.exe" to the same folder that "patch_lang_english.xp3" is located at

Step 4 - double-click "tvpwin32.exe"

Bonus - if you cannot open 7z archives, then get yourself a program that can (my preference is 7zip since it's free open source software, but some people swear by WinRAR for reasons that I never cared enough to inquire about since I myself switched from WinRAR to 7zip over a decade ago and never looked back).

Just be aware that it may (or may not?) negatively impact the future possibility of an "new version notifier" that has been in WIP development for a while now.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Thanks so much! I would have been stick without this.

I think there are some problems in the english patch where magic is used instead of magecraft

That may also just be a conscious choice on the part of the translators. Using "magecraft" every single time that the Japanese script uses 魔術 gets stilted, awkward, and unnatural really quick. There are places where it's necessary for clarity or consistency's sake, but if you know in context that they mean magecraft and not "Magic", which I seem to recall is referred to as sorcery in the mirror-moon translation anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.

US Friend Code
    Yeah I'm getting the same error too on 7th day after park scene. I hope the team fixes it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoi View Post
    Yeah I'm getting the same error too on 7th day after park scene. I hope the team fixes it soon.
    Go to "Patch->Options->Enable repair save data mode" then attempt to load the save data.

Does the issue still occur?

US Friend Code
    Nope, that fixed it! Thanks a lot mate <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Go to "Patch->Options->Enable repair save data mode" then attempt to load the save data.

Does the issue still occur?
    You are my hero! I can finally finish the story! TY!

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Idea - maybe future installer updates can just automatically run this process the first time regardless?

Even if there's a risk for data corruption, it could always make a backup first before running the repair process.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Idea - maybe future installer updates can just automatically run this process the first time regardless?

Even if there's a risk for data corruption, it could always make a backup first before running the repair process.
    In current master, the savedata repair process will run when older save data is loaded. If there is an error during the process, no save data will be overwritten.

Hi i don't know if this issue is known but after i apply the recent beta the time it take to load the menu in game seem to be longer than usual

Quote Originally Posted by ankororo View Post
    Hi i don't know if this issue is known but after i apply the recent beta the time it take to load the menu in game seem to be longer than usual
    The issue is known.