Page 76 of 143 FirstFirst ... 26667174757677788186126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by qrst View Post
    But I remember the textual content was set on Mixed by default, but I changed it to Realta Nua either at the beginning or some time after the prologue (I was worried mixed meant allowing some of the H content), & I confirm it's set to Realta Nua now.
    So From which point in the game I need to repeat to get the missing CG to play?
    Saber route day 11 scenario 18 page 85.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    I apologize in advance about the stupid question: How to know the scenario number?
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."
    "Isn't this called IMPATIENCE?!"

That isn't a stupid question. The answer was just given by someone who doesn't speak non-developer.

@XerBlade Well he is generous enough to help me fix the issue. By the way, Do you know how to know scenario number?

@uyjulian
    I need confirmation (because I don't know how to know scenario number): Is this the point you meant:
    https://imgur.com/a/FVUrt0F
    ?
    I repeated from it & even repeated day 8 & the CG won't play. Does this CG have a page number?
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."

Blog Entries
    If you open the in-game flow chart you can see the scene number (in the debug menu iirc)

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    If you open the in-game flow chart you can see the scene number (in the debug menu iirc)
    Many thanks, sir!
    I think I can confirm the point from which uyjulian advised me to repeat, but I repeated this scene many times and this specific CG never plays!

According to the order of CGs in Gallery, it is supposed to play after this CG:
    https://imgur.com/a/bDIexVj Start
    https://imgur.com/a/sPj0LCk Finish
    And before this CG that has no text
    https://imgur.com/a/VspwyHb

However, it never plays. I don't even know whether it's supposed to have text content (which means that's also missing) or not.
    Any way to fix this?
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Make sure your textual content is not set to realta.
    I'm pretty sure it's just animation sequence. No text.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Make sure your textual content is not set to realta.
    I'm pretty sure it's just animation sequence. No text.
    Wow finally! A simple gratitude isn't enough! Many thanks to you Sir Quibi! & of course many thanks to you Sir uyjulian!
    The missing CG is playing in its right place in the scene gameplay & has also been registered normally in the gallery.
    I'm a bit greedy though! Can you kindly explain to me the difference betwwen the different textual content options?
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 04:58 PM.

Wow finally! A simple gratitude isn't enough! Many thanks to you Sir Quibi! & of course many thanks to you Sir uyjulian!
    The missing CG is playing in its right place in the scene gameplay & has also been registered normally in the gallery.
    I'm a bit greedy though! Can you kindly explain to me the difference betwwen the different textual content options?
    Textual Content
    * Réalta Nua - the textual content of the game matches that of the PC RN version.
    * Mixed - the textual content of the game is a mix of both Réalta Nua and Classic.
    * Classic - the textual content of the game matches that of classic 2004 version.

Textual Content
    * Réalta Nua - the textual content of the game matches that of the PC RN version.
    * Mixed - the textual content of the game is a mix of both Réalta Nua and Classic.
    * Classic - the textual content of the game matches that of classic 2004 version.
    Um...I'm terribly sorry, but isn't this "literal" explanation? I meant what's actually different, like fonts or story lines, also if there are other contents like that specific CG that get affected by the different options.

Um...I'm terribly sorry, but isn't this "literal" explanation? I meant what's actually different, like fonts or story lines, also if there are other contents like that specific CG that get affected by the different options.
    https://gist.github.com/uyjulian/a8f...276c4169e81320

I deeply apologize for...even asking this question I think it's ways above me I totally understand my position as a little non developer nobody & accept my punishment
    Joking aside, I read this:
    Spoiler:
    1015 @clfg
    1016 @dispscroll from=78 to=78 time=0
    1017: @if exp="sf.gtext!='realta'"
    1018: @dashcomboT storage=swirl layer=base cx=520 cy=200 imag=2.1 mag=5 opacity=128 wait=0 time=3000
    1019: @transex rule=短冊細(下から) vague=255 time=200
    1020: @fadein time=300 vague=255 rule=短冊細(下から) storage=white
    1021: @stopdash
    1022: @clfg
    1023: @else
    1024: @displayedon storage=swirl
    1025: @endif
    1026 @dash page=back mx=0 opacity=200 layer=base irot=-0.0 cx=618 imag=1.3 time=3000 cy=323 mag=1.3 my=-317 storage=csセイバー炉心・突入b rot=-0.0 accel=0
    1027 @transex rule=短冊細(下から) vague=255 time=200

Does this mean that this specific CG isn't there at all in Realta Nua option? Or can it be there but it's a bug?

I deeply apologize for...even asking this question I think it's ways above me
    Joking aside, I read this:
    Spoiler:
    1015 @clfg
    1016 @dispscroll from=78 to=78 time=0
    1017: @if exp="sf.gtext!='realta'"
    1018: @dashcomboT storage=swirl layer=base cx=520 cy=200 imag=2.1 mag=5 opacity=128 wait=0 time=3000
    1019: @transex rule=短冊細(下から) vague=255 time=200
    1020: @fadein time=300 vague=255 rule=短冊細(下から) storage=white
    1021: @stopdash
    1022: @clfg
    1023: @else
    1024: @displayedon storage=swirl
    1025: @endif
    1026 @dash page=back mx=0 opacity=200 layer=base irot=-0.0 cx=618 imag=1.3 time=3000 cy=323 mag=1.3 my=-317 storage=csセイバー炉心・突入b rot=-0.0 accel=0
    1027 @transex rule=短冊細(下から) vague=255 time=200

Does this mean that this specific CG isn't there at all in Realta Nua option? Or can it be there but it's a bug?
    It is not there at all in Realta Nua option.

It is not there at all in Realta Nua option.
    Alright thank you so much for your time & patience.

Oh about the beta patch, "go to next" option in the in game menu always eventually leads to this error:
    https://imgur.com/a/CKhNY7P
    I tried to find the log files mentioned in the error message but couldn't.
    Also tried to use the method mentioned here:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058392
    but unfortunately I don't have the CMD option in the File menu.
    Note: I'm quite satisfied with the stable patch, but reported this to help you make the new patch better. Feel free to ignore it if it was already reported or if it's a bother.

Alright thank you so much for your time & patience.

Oh about the beta patch, "go to next" option in the in game menu always eventually leads to this error:
    https://imgur.com/a/CKhNY7P
    I tried to find the log files mentioned in the error message but couldn't.
    Also tried to use the method mentioned here:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058392
    but unfortunately I don't have the CMD option in the File menu.
    Note: I'm quite satisfied with the stable patch, but reported this to help you make the new patch better. Feel free to ignore it if it was already reported or if it's a bother.
    This is due to the call stack being broken when the scenario file has changed.
    The error is already fixed and will be in the next release.

So I wen't and changed the faterealtanua_savedata folder for the japanese RN to faterealtanua_jp_savedata and for the r35204 english translation to faterealtanua_en_savedata. No more overlap with the ultimate version, they all seem to run happily in parallel now.

Instances of the string faterealtanua_savedata were found in these files:
    config.tjs
    initialize.tjs
    afterinit.tjs (r35204 only)
    utils.tjs (r35204 only)

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Hello, I have a question about different patches' sizes.

So, the patches provided in the OP and the patches included in the Drive link from YT video have different sizes. I assumed that the larger ones are the more recent ones, and, well, there is one file in particular that I'm not sure about.

patch_op.xp3

One version is 745.312MB, the other is 802.784MB. Thing is, at that point I concluded that the Drive OP has updated patches, but that would mean that 745MB is the new one.

Can someone please tell me which of the two sources has more recent files?

Drive: ****************************file/d/1htx...W0TbniYYI/view
    Last edited by N0Mi0; May 9th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.

The links on the OP are more recent.

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    The links on the OP are more recent.
    Sorry, I meant I concluded that the more recent ones are in OP.

So, the smaller patch_op.xp3 is more recent? It's 745MB in the OP.