Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112117120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,429 of 2429

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

  1. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    An attempted fix will be in the next update.
    Is there anything I can do in the meantime?

  2. #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaserSonic View Post
    Is there anything I can do in the meantime?
    Restore a backup of "datasu.ksd" in the savedata folder.

  3. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by JWayn596 View Post
    Third, I'm using the all absolute latest 1.0 beta stuff that I found in your sig (patches, installers), but I have this issue with all versions of the installer, even 0.9.1 and 0.9.0. And its JUST an issue with the installer.

    Fourth, to clarify, for a non-portable install, no matter which settings I pick, whether I pick all the patches or not, has this issue of the installer "getting stuck" like in the image. Again, its not preventing me from playing since the game is recognized as installed even when I click Cancel on the installer (it appears that the game is in the windows program list and everything), and after patching with the newest patches it works. And again if I install using the portable option or the prepatched torrent version those all work. It's just an issue with that installer not progressing to the prompt of confirming the completion of the install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    @JWayn596 - I see. I think it's a bug, but don't worry. The installation completed successfully. It's just a bug that prevents it from displaying the correct percentage. I'll get around to fixing it.
    I am also seeing this issue, both with 0.9.1 and 1.0.0. I tried running both as administrator to be safe as well. I would get stuck at a random percentage: sometimes 17%, sometimes 30%, etc. I have yet to see it get beyond 31% even after letting it sit for several hours. Trying to run the game from Fate.exe just gives me "Script exception raised. Read error" so I don't think it did actually complete successfully.

    I also tried installing the patches as a portable version, but the first attempt did not generate a merged Fate.exe. Later attempts did not ever successfully merge the .exes and the installer would get stuck at 13%. I tried this with and without using Run As Administrator.

    I also tried removing the square brackets and the special / character just to make sure there were no issues with Windows 10 parsing the paths, though it was creating other files correctly and it seemed fine. Still no luck.

    In the end I just downloaded a prepatched copy of the game, then applied the 1.0 patches from your signature and things appear to be working.

  4. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

    Second,

    Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    http://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    It worked, thank you so much !!!
    Sorry for taking so long to come back to you.

  5. #2425
    Phantasmal Species (幻想種, Gensō-shu) yetisyny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    1
    Hello, I have found a minor issue in the latest 1.0 beta version from https://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow (the version last modified April 24, 2021).

    Whenever I get to Tiger Dojo 21 (the UBW tiger dojo for Shirou going to the church for advice), the character sprites for Taiga and Illya and a certain logo in the lower-right corner display in front of the text box, rendering the text behind the sprites unreadable. This seems to happen every time. There are one or two other places in the game where this can happen (character sprites appearing in front of text) but this only happens sometimes and not other times (an intermittent bug) so that is harder to duplicate.

  6. #2426
    Hello,
    Is there a way to edit which music tracks play at certain scenes?
    If so, which tools would I need to do this?
    Thank you

  7. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by frittatahubris View Post
    Hello,
    Is there a way to edit which music tracks play at certain scenes?
    If so, which tools would I need to do this?
    Thank you
    Yes, you can edit the music track. Use krkrrel.exe from https://krkrz.github.io/download/kr2_232r2.zip to create a .xp3 file.
    Instructions for using the tool are located at https://krkrz.github.io/krkr2doc/kr2.../Releaser.html

    It should contain any of the following track names:
    Code:
    Fate.ogg	Arcadia
    Heaven.ogg	Another Heaven
    Unlimited.ogg	Horizon
    bgm01.ogg	into the night
    bgm03.ogg	In the Sunlight
    bgm04.ogg	Gentle Everyday
    bgm05.ogg	Tender Scenery
    bgm06.ogg	Madder Red Town
    bgm07.ogg	Surrounded by Smiling Faces
    bgm08.ogg	Midnight Interval
    bgm09.ogg	Nightmare
    bgm10.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate
    bgm11.ogg	Clashing Souls
    bgm12.ogg	Footsteps of Destruction
    bgm13.ogg	Breach
    bgm14.ogg	Church on the Hill
    bgm15.ogg	The End of Reminiscence
    bgm16.ogg	Ever-present Feeling
    bgm17.ogg	Time Together
    bgm18.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (piano ver.)
    bgm19.ogg	Pursuing Minds
    bgm20.ogg	Sword of Promised Victory
    bgm21.ogg	The Golden King
    bgm23.ogg	Emiya
    bgm24.ogg	Lightning Swordsman
    bgm25.ogg	All Evil of the World
    bgm26.ogg	Turning Seasons 2
    bgm27.ogg	Days
    bgm28.ogg	extra
    bgm29.ogg	Premonition of a Storm
    bgm33.ogg	Embrace 2
    bgm34.ogg	Light and Darkness
    bgm35.ogg	Wandering Shadow
    bgm38.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (Fate ver.)
    bgm39.ogg	Lorelei
    bgm40.ogg	Embrace
    bgm41.ogg	Turning Seasons
    bgm42.ogg	Quiet Voice
    bgm43.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate 2
    bgm43trial.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate 2 (trial ver.)
    bgm44.ogg	Today's Meal
    bgm45.ogg	New Dawn
    bgm46.ogg	New Dawn 2
    bgm49.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (inst.)
    bgm51.ogg	Golden Glow (short ver.)
    bgm51long.ogg	Golden Glow
    bgm52.ogg	The End of the Dream
    bgm53.ogg	Legend Revived
    bgm54.ogg	Last Strength
    bgm55.ogg	Sword of Promised Victory (Black Saber mix)
    bgm56.ogg	Primordial Dragon
    bgm57a.ogg	Diver
    bgm57b.ogg	Diver2
    bgm58.ogg	Bright Melody
    bgm59.ogg	Troublemakers
    bgm60.ogg	Blue Sky
    bgm61.ogg	Confrontation
    bgm62.ogg	Burst Up
    bgm63a.ogg	Violation
    bgm63b.ogg	Violation 2
    bgm64.ogg	Heart's Chime
    bgm65.ogg	Deep Slumber
    bgm66.ogg	Mighty Wind
    bgm67.ogg	Tiger Dojo Theme
    bgm68.ogg	Turning Seasons (Realta Nua ver.)
    bgm70.ogg	Link (short ver.)
    bgm71.ogg	Two Kings
    bgm72.ogg	Sonic Barrage
    bgm73.ogg	In the Name of God
    bgm74.ogg	Sorrow
    bgm75.ogg	Witching Hour
    bgm76.ogg	Link
    bgm77.ogg	EMIYA #LEGACY
    demo01.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate (demo ver.)
    demo02.ogg	Surrounded by Smiling Faces (demo ver.)
    demo03.ogg	Clashing Souls (demo ver.)
    demo04.ogg	into the night (demo ver.)
    Name the .xp3 file starting with patch_, (e.g. patch_bgmreplacement.xp3)
    Last edited by Alyinghood; Yesterday at 11:52 PM.

  8. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Yes, you can edit the music track. Use krkrrel.exe from https://krkrz.github.io/download/kr2_232r2.zip to create a .xp3 file.
    Instructions for using the tool are located at https://krkrz.github.io/krkr2doc/kr2.../Releaser.html

    It should contain any of the following track names:
    Code:
    Fate.ogg	Arcadia
    Heaven.ogg	Another Heaven
    Unlimited.ogg	Horizon
    bgm01.ogg	into the night
    bgm03.ogg	In the Sunlight
    bgm04.ogg	Gentle Everyday
    bgm05.ogg	Tender Scenery
    bgm06.ogg	Madder Red Town
    bgm07.ogg	Surrounded by Smiling Faces
    bgm08.ogg	Midnight Interval
    bgm09.ogg	Nightmare
    bgm10.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate
    bgm11.ogg	Clashing Souls
    bgm12.ogg	Footsteps of Destruction
    bgm13.ogg	Breach
    bgm14.ogg	Church on the Hill
    bgm15.ogg	The End of Reminiscence
    bgm16.ogg	Ever-present Feeling
    bgm17.ogg	Time Together
    bgm18.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (piano ver.)
    bgm19.ogg	Pursuing Minds
    bgm20.ogg	Sword of Promised Victory
    bgm21.ogg	The Golden King
    bgm23.ogg	Emiya
    bgm24.ogg	Lightning Swordsman
    bgm25.ogg	All Evil of the World
    bgm26.ogg	Turning Seasons 2
    bgm27.ogg	Days
    bgm28.ogg	extra
    bgm29.ogg	Premonition of a Storm
    bgm33.ogg	Embrace 2
    bgm34.ogg	Light and Darkness
    bgm35.ogg	Wandering Shadow
    bgm38.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (Fate ver.)
    bgm39.ogg	Lorelei
    bgm40.ogg	Embrace
    bgm41.ogg	Turning Seasons
    bgm42.ogg	Quiet Voice
    bgm43.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate 2
    bgm43trial.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate 2 (trial ver.)
    bgm44.ogg	Today's Meal
    bgm45.ogg	New Dawn
    bgm46.ogg	New Dawn 2
    bgm49.ogg	THIS ILLUSION (inst.)
    bgm51.ogg	Golden Glow (short ver.)
    bgm51long.ogg	Golden Glow
    bgm52.ogg	The End of the Dream
    bgm53.ogg	Legend Revived
    bgm54.ogg	Last Strength
    bgm55.ogg	Sword of Promised Victory (Black Saber mix)
    bgm56.ogg	Primordial Dragon
    bgm57a.ogg	Diver
    bgm57b.ogg	Diver2
    bgm58.ogg	Bright Melody
    bgm59.ogg	Troublemakers
    bgm60.ogg	Blue Sky
    bgm61.ogg	Confrontation
    bgm62.ogg	Burst Up
    bgm63a.ogg	Violation
    bgm63b.ogg	Violation 2
    bgm64.ogg	Heart's Chime
    bgm65.ogg	Deep Slumber
    bgm66.ogg	Mighty Wind
    bgm67.ogg	Tiger Dojo Theme
    bgm68.ogg	Turning Seasons (Realta Nua ver.)
    bgm70.ogg	Link (short ver.)
    bgm71.ogg	Two Kings
    bgm72.ogg	Sonic Barrage
    bgm73.ogg	In the Name of God
    bgm74.ogg	Sorrow
    bgm75.ogg	Witching Hour
    bgm76.ogg	Link
    bgm77.ogg	EMIYA #LEGACY
    demo01.ogg	Whirlpool of Fate (demo ver.)
    demo02.ogg	Surrounded by Smiling Faces (demo ver.)
    demo03.ogg	Clashing Souls (demo ver.)
    demo04.ogg	into the night (demo ver.)
    Name the .xp3 file starting with patch_, (e.g. patch_bgmreplacement.xp3)
    Thanks so much for this.
    Unfortunately, I keep getting EAccessViolation when opening it, so will keep looking for now.
    Thanks

  9. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by frittatahubris View Post
    Thanks so much for this.
    Unfortunately, I keep getting EAccessViolation when opening it, so will keep looking for now.
    Thanks
    Realised I was opening krkr.exe not krkrel.exe

    Next step, figure out the Japanese

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •