Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4383889192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1941

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

  1. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Does it have to be sha256? I mean at least for this one time I did retrieve the sha256 hash via a not-so-straightforward method involving my my Linux-running media server, but the Windows-compatible hash shell extension I use on my desktop PC "only" has crc32, md4, md5, and sha1.
    7-Zip adds a CRC SHA context menu option that has SHA-256.

  2. #1842
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    7-Zip adds a CRC SHA context menu option that has SHA-256.
    Which I do not like to use because it's not possible to copy and paste the resulting hash.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  3. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Which I do not like to use because it's not possible to copy and paste the resulting hash.
    Double-click the SHA256 row and it opens up a window that can be copypasta'd from.


  4. #1844
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Double-click the SHA256 row and it opens up a window that can be copypasta'd from.
    Turns out it was just because I was using an older version of 7zip from around 2015 which doesn't let you do that, but the newest v19.00 does.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  5. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Turns out it was just because I was using an older version of 7zip from around 2015 which doesn't let you do that, but the newest v19.00 does.
    Glad I could help.

    If you need MD5 or SHA-512 via 7-Zip, there's a freeware plugin for that: https://www.tc4shell.com/en/7zip/wincrypthashers/

  6. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Does it have to be sha256? I mean at least for this one time I did retrieve the sha256 hash via a not-so-straightforward method involving my my Linux-running media server, but the Windows-compatible hash shell extension I use on my desktop PC "only" has crc32, md4, md5, and sha1.
    Sha1 is fine (but I would like sha256).
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    The archive Quibi sent me that contained the patch.xp3 file has an (improperly-formatted) date right in the filename - will that work?

    And by improperly formatted I mean YYYY-DD-MM, and no that is not a typo unless it's a file from the future and this year has 14 months in it (the date it referred to was 2020-09-14 but it listed it as 2020-14-09).
    The creation date would be preferred, if possible. (Full timestamp and timezone would also be nice)

  7. #1847
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    The creation date would be preferred, if possible. (Full timestamp and timezone would also be nice)
    The earliest timestamp I have is of when the patch.xp3 was packaged into the archive (2020-09-14 17:26:56 UTC). Will that work?
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  8. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    The earliest timestamp I have is of when the patch.xp3 was packaged into the archive (2020-09-14 17:26:56 UTC). Will that work?
    Sure, that is good

  9. #1849
    Switch on the Holy Night Quibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,266
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hey, leave the release engineering part to me.
    Just submit bugs. No need for hash or date. Or version.

  10. #1850
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Just submit bugs. No need for hash or date. Or version.
    Do you want me to remove that information from the bug reports I already submitted?
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  11. #1851
    「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」 N0Mi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    [...]That is quite possibly the most untrue statement in the history of CS untruths.[...]
    Bruh, I was obviously talking about the subj, not the World itself or IT ideologies. I mean, I'm not that retarded.

    As NM64 noted for this release saving space by using a different image format is a waste of time. 2 vs 3 GB would matter in like 2002, and actually even that would've been like half a day to day longer download, if memory serves me right.
    Last edited by N0Mi0; September 22nd, 2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Grammar

  12. #1852
    I recompressed the images using optipng and zopflipng, so there will be some MB shaved off the download size…

  13. #1853
    死者 The Dead
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2
    Hi! I was happily playing the 0.9.1 version of this up until a specific interlude in the Heaven's Feel route caused a crash. I won't bother giving the details about that one since searching this thread I found out about the 1.0 beta (from a post recommending that someone else with the same error at the same spot update to the beta), so I downloaded those files, updated it, and was able to get past that spot! ...Only to have a new crash happen at the end of the same interlude. At first I thought maybe I could get a little past where the original crash had been and save, then downgrade and see if that would let it work correctly, but for some reason the installer wasn't able to download the 0.9.1 patches correctly like it did when I first got it, so I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out how to fix this so I can continue in 1.0!

    https://pastebin.com/HTUTTQQB
    Last edited by Hobusu; September 19th, 2020 at 12:11 AM.

  14. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobusu View Post
    Hi! I was happily playing the 0.9.1 version of this up until a specific interlude in the Heaven's Feel route caused a crash. I won't bother giving the details about that one since searching this thread I found out about the 1.0 beta (from a post recommending that someone else with the same error at the same spot update to the beta), so I downloaded those files, updated it, and was able to get past that spot! ...Only to have a new crash happen at the end of the same interlude. At first I thought maybe I could get a little past where the original crash had been and save, then downgrade and see if that would let it work correctly, but for some reason the installer wasn't able to download the 0.9.1 patches correctly like it did when I first got it, so I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out how to fix this so I can continue in 1.0!

    https://pastebin.com/HTUTTQQB

    You need to start from the beginning on the title screen.

    You can skip scenes quickly. You can do this for scenes that you have already seen.

    To skip text, hold the Ctrl key.

    (This issue has been fixed and will be in a future release)

  15. #1855
    死者 The Dead
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2
    That worked, thanks!

  16. #1856
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    I recompressed the images using optipng and zopflipng, so there will be some MB shaved off the download size…
    Do note that I already did something similar to this for any PNGs I had created (such as the SD OP thumbnails and the like), so it's actually possible that you slightly increased the file size for those specific images.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  17. #1857
    剣大神 XerBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Depletion Garden, Nashville, TN, USA
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by N0Mi0 View Post
    Bruh, I was obviously talking about the subj, not the World itself or IT ideologies. I mean, I'm that not retarded.

    As NM64 noted for this release saving space by using a different image format is a waste of time. 2 vs 3 GB would matter in like 2002, and actually even that would've been like half a day to day longer download, if memory serves me right.
    If 1 kB can be shaved off of file size, it's worth doing.

    P.S. There are very few things I find less annoying than "bruh." [And I'm not even sure what "subj means. It can't be "subject," because, well, I'm not even sure what that would mean. Far too much of kids' meme language has started to invade the rest of culture, and the persistence of I9-era shorthand in an era where that no longer makes any sense to use doesn't help matters.]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, and I just thought I'd note that the preface to my comment about network speeds, "BTW, for just one aspect of why that is the case," has been ignored entirely.
    Last edited by XerBlade; September 22nd, 2020 at 07:06 AM.

  18. #1858
    「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」 N0Mi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    If 1 kB can be shaved off of file size, it's worth doing.
    Idealism killed the cat. We're not developing radio SW here, I am quite sure.

    But, meh, anyway.

  19. #1859
    I think W.Dee would be interested if the engine ran on ESP32 processor…

  20. #1860
    does anyone know how to fix fate stay night realta nua vn, im not hearing any voice from the vn whenever i play it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •