Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135
Results 2,681 to 2,687 of 2687

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by schism View Post
    hello everyone... so i have the 0.9.1 version of the patch installed but it seems it can't even run and i don't seem to face any kind of errors. there isn't anything even running and i tried to reset my pc and run it again multiply times but instead of running the game it says the game is already running(which isn't).
    i don't know if it's my pc's problem that the patched game doesn't run for me or something else but i actually ran realta nua version with the all patches on my pc and finished it way back (2018-2019)without having any sort of problems and i thought why not try the unlimited edition now cause i wanted to see what's the difference but well as you can see i can't
    maybe i should try the 1.0 beta version but well i still can't figure out what could be the problem...
    The newest version of the patch has better error handling on multiple windows open.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    https://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The newest version of the patch has better error handling on multiple windows open.

First, move any .xp3 file starting with "patch" out of the installation directory.

Second,

Place the .xp3 files from the following link inside the "Patches" folder into the installation directory.
    https://mega.nz/folder/DMsXCIoD#ubkrOC40vxEJDAslcnScow
    It worked! thank you very much!

Work in progress Vita version.
    Spoiler:
    If you have any issues, please make a post on this forum thread for the fastest response times.

This port supports English.

If you get redirected to this page when running the Vita version, you have made an incorrect installation. In that case, please read the installation steps below (especially step 4).

Installation:
    1. Prepare the install on a PC using the installer from the first page, or a pre-patched version.
    2. Replace the .xp3 files with the ones in this link inside the "Patches" folder.
    3. Ensure the game works on PC by running "Fate.exe". If that doesn't work, it won't work on Vita either.
    4. Copy the game files to "ux0:/fsnrnue/" so it looks like the following directory tree:
    Code:
    ux0:
    └── fsnrnue
      ├── bgimage.xp3
      ├── bgm.xp3
      ├── data.xp3
      ├── etc.xp3
      ├── fgimage.xp3
      ├── image.xp3
      ├── patch.xp3
      ├── patch_decensor.xp3
      ├── patch_h.xp3
      ├── patch_lang_english.xp3
      ├── patch_op.xp3
      ├── patch_vita_ost.xp3
      ├── rule.xp3
      ├── sound.xp3
      ├── video.xp3
      └── voice.xp3
    5. Download "fate_stay_night_realta_nua_ultimate_edition.vpk" and install using VitaShell.
    6. On the LiveArea, click the installed bubble then click on the blue "Click here to run" text

How to save:
    To save, you can go into the menu by pressing circle then pressing "Save".

How to transfer save from PC:
    Set Quality to "Low" and aspect ratio to 4:3.
    Transfer the folder "faterealtanua_savedata" to the "fsnrnue" folder so it looks like this:
    Code:
    ux0:
    └── fsnrnue
      └── faterealtanua_savedata
    Known issues:
    * Sleep mode will cause error
    * Loading times will take a while (around 1m15s for initial start and 40s for scenario load)
    * Rear touchpad is usable
    * Selecting 16:9 mode will cause error
    Sorry if my first post here is a call for help, but I would really like to play this.
    So, I followed the post above and downloaded the pre-patched version, which seems to work on my laptop. Then, I copied the 16 files to `ux0:/fsnrnue` and installed the VPK file.
    Now I'm getting this error:
    Code:
    Script exception raised
    Cannot find storage Initialize.tjs
    After double-checking everything, as a last resort I tried renaming the only TJS file I could find in the pre-patched version to `Initialize.tjs`, but of course that didn't work.
    Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by SkullHex2 View Post
    Sorry if my first post here is a call for help, but I would really like to play this.
    So, I followed the post above and downloaded the pre-patched version, which seems to work on my laptop. Then, I copied the 16 files to `ux0:/fsnrnue` and installed the VPK file.
    Now I'm getting this error:
    Code:
    Script exception raised
    Cannot find storage Initialize.tjs
    After double-checking everything, as a last resort I tried renaming the only TJS file I could find in the pre-patched version to `Initialize.tjs`, but of course that didn't work.
    Can anyone help me?
    Did you follow step 2 of the instructions?

Did you follow step 2 of the instructions?
    I did not.
    isn't that what the pre-patched version is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by SkullHex2 View Post
    I did not.
    isn't that what the pre-patched version is all about?
    You need to follow step 2 or it will not work correctly.

You need to follow step 2 or it will not work correctly.
    Will try, thank you for the quick reply!

Edit:
    it's working now, thanks again!
    Last edited by SkullHex2; Today at 06:10 PM.