Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 18586366676869707378118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    Is this correct?

Code:
    Console: sf.forceTitleClearState = (int)1
    Console: sf.titleClearState = (string)"RouteEnd"
    still shows the Realta Nua Last Episode title screen
    Ah, yeah, it's not implemented in the current released version.
    You need to set the following flags in sf to false:
    gセイバークリア
    g凛トゥルー
    g凛グッド
    g桜トゥルー
    g桜ノーマル
    gレアルタ

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Ah, yeah, it's not implemented in the current released version.
    You need to set the following flags in sf to false:
    gセイバークリア
    g凛トゥルー
    g凛グッド
    g桜トゥルー
    g桜ノーマル
    gレアルタ
    well, I'll just set any of the routes to false to enjoy the cherry blossom.

Just in time before spring song release.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Hey uyjulian, not to be impatient, but I'd just like to confirm that you saw both of my PMs from a week ago.

I'm not necessarily expecting you to reply to them just yet (though you're welcome to do so) - I just wanted to make sure you're not someone that disables all PM notifications and then goes months and months without checking them.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Hey uyjulian, not to be impatient, but I'd just like to confirm that you saw both of my PMs from a week ago.

I'm not necessarily expecting you to reply to them just yet (though you're welcome to do so) - I just wanted to make sure you're not someone that disables all PM notifications and then goes months and months without checking them.
    Oops, I wasn't checking them. I don't usually check 9999999 different website private messages. I usually respond much faster by e-mail because I get push notifications.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Oops, I wasn't checking them. I don't usually check 9999999 different website private messages. I usually respond much faster by e-mail because I get push notifications.
    Same here, but with one key difference - I have the "Email Notification of New Private Messages" setting on BL set to "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages".

(also I sent you a small PM reply with a quick little question)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

So, how goes Quibi's merge? I found this thread in 2015 after I finished the default route, signed up to learn more about the merge and said I'd wait however longer it took before I played the rest of the game. I'm still not in a hurry 4 1/2 years later, but I am curious as to how close I am to being able to play UBW and HF with properly scaling fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by galneon View Post
    So, how goes Quibi's merge? I found this thread in 2015 after I finished the default route, signed up to learn more about the merge and said I'd wait however longer it took before I played the rest of the game. I'm still not in a hurry 4 1/2 years later, but I am curious as to how close I am to being able to play UBW and HF with properly scaling fonts.
    This is the new thread for the merge patch, and it has been released.

This is the new thread for the merge patch, and it has been released.
    Ahh, excellent... And it's quite mature? I'll need NM64's unique perspective on that, as well.

The movies on the Extra/Movie screen don't work for me, but the PS2/Vita OPs do play correctly in-game at the end of Prologue/Day 3. Does anyone know why? In case it's important right now I'm in the middle of Fate so only the 2 original OPs and the 2 RN Fate OPs are unlocked.
    Last edited by whitehelm; March 9th, 2020 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehelm View Post
    The movies on the Extra/Movie screen don't work for me, but the PS2/Vita OPs do play correctly in-game at the end of Prologue/Day 3. Does anyone know why? In case it's important right now I'm in the middle of Fate so only the 2 original OPs and the 2 RN Fate OPs are unlocked.
    What do mean it "don't work"?
    1. Nothing occurs after clicking the movies
    2. An exception appears when clicking the movies

What do mean it "don't work"?
    1. Nothing occurs after clicking the movies
    2. An exception appears when clicking the movies
    It was #1 but apparently the game has decided to fix itself since I posted that so uh....never mind, thanks anyway. I did a bunch of updates this morning so I guess something important changed.

Inactive
    US Friend Code
    mimenXD
    can anyone help me?
    I was trying to install the game, but when downloading all patches the following error appeared

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\ultimate edition\\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\bgimage.xp3'

What I have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by felnodedo View Post
    can anyone help me?
    I was trying to install the game, but when downloading all patches the following error appeared

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\ultimate edition\\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\bgimage.xp3'

What I have to do?
    Make sure you are selecting the correct source directories and that "C:\ultimate edition\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\bgimage.xp3" exists

Inactive
    US Friend Code
    mimenXD
    Make sure you are selecting the correct source directories and that "C:\ultimate edition\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\bgimage.xp3" exists
    I put the right directories, but this error still persists, at the time of the download I don't see this file being downloaded, only the patches, so I suppose I am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by felnodedo View Post
    I put the right directories, but this error still persists, at the time of the download I don't see this file being downloaded, only the patches, so I suppose I am missing something.
    Yes, you are missing that file.

Inactive
    US Friend Code
    mimenXD
    Yes, you are missing that file.
    but I download all the files, I don't think this one is missing, do you know how to solve it?

Blog Entries
    Your game download is missing that file. A lot of people obtain the game from unreliable source (or don't know how to extract correctly). Try to re-download the game and make sure the source folders contain that file.

Quote Originally Posted by TensaBlitz View Post
    Start with a clean installation.

Ok done