Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

I don't think its with kirkiroid . it works without the HD patch(the low quality option works, the high quality doesn't). I think the hd patch isnt playing well with non 16:9 aspect ratios.

it occurs with the normal, so I'd expect it to occur with the wide one as well.

the 100% save doesn't even load. freezes at type moon

(I don't see the option you ask for)
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 5th, 2021 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Does this mean that the 100% save in the OP will no longer have any issues with the beta? Or is this just for saves going forward?
    Yes, this means 100% save in the OP no longer has issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    I don't think its with kirkiroid . it works without the HD patch(the low quality option works, the high quality doesn't). I think the hd patch isnt playing well with non 16:9 aspect ratios.

it occurs with the normal, so I'd expect it to occur with the wide one as well.

the 100% save doesn't even load. freezes at type moon

(I don't see the option you ask for)
    Download this file and select it in Kirikiroid2. snip
    A file "test_screen_resolution.log" should be created. Upload that file.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; January 6th, 2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Yes, this means 100% save in the OP no longer has issues.

Download this file and select it in Kirikiroid2. ******************file/A5gjDQ7A#ati5Vy...3-brYMxRoDgCk4
    A file "test_screen_resolution.log" should be created. Upload that file.
    "W/H: 2048 / 2048"

****************************file/d/1Ptz...ew?usp=sharing

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    It may at least be worth mentioning that I've known and reported for a while that, at least on PC, aspect ratios wider than 16:9 as well as aspect ratios taller than 4:3 are pretty much borked when using the "match desktop" aspect ratio setting.

On PC you can work around this by just using the built-in "wide (16:9)" setting, but I've absolutely no idea about on Android.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    It may at least be worth mentioning that I've known and reported for a while that, at least on PC, aspect ratios wider than 16:9 as well as aspect ratios taller than 4:3 are pretty much borked when using the "match desktop" aspect ratio setting.

On PC you can work around this by just using the built-in "wide (16:9)" setting, but I've absolutely no idea about on Android.
    kiridroid(android) already has built-in stretching feature. so maybe setting the default aspect ratio to standard(4:3) and relaying on kiridroid's stretching feature is the way to go
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 5th, 2021 at 03:51 PM.

Hey does anyone know how i can download fate/stay night again? Every time I open up the installer all it does is check for updates and download them and won't allow me to download the game again. Iv'e deleted everything there is on my computer relating to it except for the re-torrented files for the original game with the cracks.
    In Jack's post it says:
    "The installer will download the selected patches, if you run it after having already installed the game it will check for updates and download them automatically"
    Basically I just want to know how i can make the installer run like it did the first time i merged the game and not the update version. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreyS_22 View Post
    Hey does anyone know how i can download fate/stay night again? Every time I open up the installer all it does is check for updates and download them and won't allow me to download the game again. Iv'e deleted everything there is on my computer relating to it except for the re-torrented files for the original game with the cracks.
    In Jack's post it says:
    "The installer will download the selected patches, if you run it after having already installed the game it will check for updates and download them automatically"
    Basically I just want to know how i can make the installer run like it did the first time i merged the game and not the update version. Thanks.
    The installation is in an inconsistent state.

I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Alright thanks for the assistance, got it downloading overnight for now.

Blog Entries
    Updated patch with recent fixes:
    ******************file/3Msw3CrL#dI2F6g...lv3EvdAMoyE2II
    Updated installer (includes more integrity checks, includes reinstall/uninstall features built-in):
    ******************file/mE9igCRQ#gdUMtQ...xhpOOIuk34f12Y

The new installer will still download old patch files, so use it only to merge the routes. It will be updated when beta testing is finished.

fwiw, the new patch doesn't fix the cropping issue

Using the 100% save with the latest beta, this occurs at the end of 3rd Day: Night-First Command Spell when transitioning to 3rd Day: Night-Rin-Church-Master Registration

https://files.catbox.moe/58zug4.7z
    Last edited by Nikki; January 7th, 2021 at 12:07 AM.

Using the 100% save with the latest beta, this occurs at the end of 3rd Day: Night-First Command Spell when transitioning to 3rd Day: Night-Rin-Church-Master Registration

https://files.catbox.moe/58zug4.7z
    In the menu, go to Patch->Options->Enable repair save data mode and try the save again. It may take a while to load; be patient.

In the menu, go to Patch->Options->Enable repair save data mode and try the save again. It may take a while to load; be patient.
    Looks like that worked, thanks!

Also, I'm a bit curious why Rin's chant language has (Recommended) next to Japanese. None of the other options in any other menu have it, which led me to believe that the German must be of significantly lower quality or something, but I tried it out and it seems perfectly fine - in fact, I think I prefer it.

Okay, I've come across a bug. It seems that after I open the menu on the right while in-game (that lists options such as save, load, etc.) that after I go back to the text portion and start advancing, words will start being spread over two lines instead of remaining on the same line.

Just lik
    e this.

Okay, I've come across a bug. It seems that after I open the menu on the right while in-game (that lists options such as save, load, etc.) that after I go back to the text portion and start advancing, words will start being spread over two lines instead of remaining on the same line.

Just lik
    e this.
    This will be fixed in the next update.

Try uninstalling ffdshow and installing LAVFilters.
    If that doesn't help, I would recommend doing a clean install of Windows (to clear out broken files) and try again. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...ws10startfresh
    A bit late, have already installed LAVFilters and don't have ffdshow, also I don't think these are causing any issue, because the problem isn't there in the previous version.

Blog Entries
    Since the word-wrapping issue is kind of annoying me, here's a new version:
    ******************file/fEtGGaKJ#eat0tY...ldKsOD_Foz33wk

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    but wouldn't doing so cause you to lose the high quality option ? the HQ option is one of the best additions in the Ultimate Edition

hopefully we get a fix. its possible that the issue is caused by non 16:9 aspect ratios on phones(mine is 18.5:9, note 8).

a lot of phones(almost all of Samsung's) don't use 16:9

edit: used the adb shell to change resolution to standard 1080p and 1440p(16:9). deleted the save file.

still doesn't work
    I'm not sure running the HD patch on Android would be a good idea, at least for now, since it makes the game lag on PC quite a bit, at least for me.

Does a dialog box appear when attempting to load save data, or does it look like the following screenshot:

If it's the former, more options to fix save data will be in the next release.

There is a workaround to the crop issue.
    First, delete the save file.
    Second, extract this archive: snip so that "settings.tjs" is in the same directory as "patch.xp3".
    I've never had the cropping issue nor do I have the snip file along with settings.tjs. But I'm not running the HD patch. But yes, I've seen several people experiecing this issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Any fixes for Kirikiroid2 on this release?

Also, are the saves from the previous release compatible? Because I had some trouble loading them with the previous beta.
    Last edited by dullian; January 8th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dullian View Post

Any fixes for Kirikiroid2 on this release?

Also, are the saves from the previous release compatible? Because I had some trouble loading them with the previous beta.
    Yes, there are fixes for Kirikiroid2.

Also, most saves from any release should now be compatible. However, if it is not saved with the same version, it may take longer than usual to load.