Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101106109110111
Results 2,201 to 2,209 of 2209

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

Sorry if this isn't related to beta testing or bug reporting, but is there a way to get rid of all SAVE STATES but not the route completion? I don't want the clutter of the save states but I still want to start from HF.

That's a sacrifice I'm personally willing to make. If you find the time/up for the challenge of implementing that change for the Japanese script and need a Japanese reader's help, I'd love to be able to do so. I understand though that this would be for a pretty limited amount of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Draaxus View Post
    Sorry if this isn't related to beta testing or bug reporting, but is there a way to get rid of all SAVE STATES but not the route completion? I don't want the clutter of the save states but I still want to start from HF.
    This is not an emulator, so there are no save states.

If you meant items in the save menu, you can delete and overwrite existing items.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draaxus View Post
    I believe you simply need to go into the "faterealtanua_savedata" folder and delete all of the .BMP files (and only the .BMP files).

Alternatively you can use the actual "delete" button on the save/load screen in the VN itself for a given save slot, though this method would be much more tedious.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone in this thread that has worked on this project to date. I spent the greater portion of the last two days working to find a way to install the latest Ultimate patch onto my iPad and/or my iPhone using my Macbook running OSX Catalina 10.15.7 and using PlayOnMac and Wine to execute the installer to create a portable version with the hopes of launching it in Kirikiroid2 aka XP3Player in the Apple App Store.

I was successful.

I am incredibly excited to play and provide any assistance in identifying bugs as a portable user.

I know many people are not Mac or Apple device users, however, I am. I did have a few hurdles to jump through. If anyone would find it helpful, I could put together a guide for OSX users to be able to create a portable version that can be sent to their iOS device.

Unfortunately, I was unable to produce a version that I could run on my actual Macbook Pro because the installer didn't seem to generate an exe file for me, however, I personally have no plans to play on my Mac at all so I'm not incredibly worried.

Thanks again to all involved.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
    So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Here's an update on the multi-platform version.

All: VideoOverlay and MenuItem classes are stubbed

macOS (x86_64 and aarch64): no specific problems
    Linux (x86_64 and aarch64): no specific problems
    iOS: CMake SDL project is incomplete and needs additional patches
    Android: startup directory handling needs to be implemented
    Switch: startup directory handling needs to be implemented
    Vita: archive reading causes data abort
    Web: async image download needs to be implemented

Executables for specific platforms will be released once implementation is more complete
    Last edited by Alyinghood; February 23rd, 2021 at 06:25 PM.

btw, quibi, let me know if you need me to reupload as I know that link expires.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theAeon View Post
    btw, quibi, let me know if you need me to reupload as I know that link expires.
    Can you make sure you don't have any patches in your save folder?
    Do you have a "faterealtanua_savedata" in your documents? make sure there aren't any patches inside it.
    I'm 99% sure you have an old patch since the current release doesn't have that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Can you make sure you don't have any patches in your save folder?
    Do you have a "faterealtanua_savedata" in your documents? make sure there aren't any patches inside it.
    I'm 99% sure you have an old patch since the current release doesn't have that bug.

that's the folder I uploaded. I nuked it and relaunched and still had the same issue, strangely.