Page 63 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13535861626364656873113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I just want to say, good guy uyjulian holding down the fort while all of us regulars continue to be MIA.

BTW I just learned that mega.nz will delete your account and all files after a period of account inactivity (they do warn you multiple times via email however).

That's...kind of annoying. Looks like my method for uploading to a temporary file host and then mirroring the uploaded file to archive.org has some merit after all.
    I may be Mia about as long as Quibi was. Much less of a problem of course though lol.
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

Quote Originally Posted by katatsuki View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    I apologize for the late reply.
    I am not familiar with this kind of thing, so it would be helpful if you could check it.
    Would you please tell me if you know the file that specifies the line spacing?
    I don't know if I can do it ...
    I apologize for taking a while to respond.
    In Config.tjs, init.tjs, マクロ.ks, search for the following:
    Code:
    linespacing_basic
    linespacing_interlude
    linespacing_night
    linespacing_window
    linespacing_tiger
    linespacing_jinja
    linespacing_menu
    linespacing_minigame
    linespacing_themovie
    Code should be formatted like this:
    Code:
    __sti("XXX", "YYY")
    Once you find YYY, change XXX to your preferred linespacing (an integer).

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    I apologize for taking a while to respond.
    In Config.tjs, init.tjs, マクロ.ks, search for the following:
    Code:
    linespacing_basic
    linespacing_interlude
    linespacing_night
    linespacing_window
    linespacing_tiger
    linespacing_jinja
    linespacing_menu
    linespacing_minigame
    linespacing_themovie
    Code should be formatted like this:
    Code:
    __sti("XXX", "YYY")
    Once you find YYY, change XXX to your preferred linespacing (an integer).
    Thank you for sparing your precious time for me.
    I didn't find the code even if I searched with the code you gave me.
    Also, I didn't find any values like "__sti (" XXX "," YYY ")" ,too.
    However, changing the value of "linespacing" of "init.tjs" to the same value as "init.tjs" included in "data.xp3" corrected the line spacing.
    I am grateful for your support.

By the way, I will share the problem I have found.
    I hope it helps update the patch. (Personally, I would be glad if anyone could share the correction method separately from the update.)

▷Common for both Japanese and English environments
    ・ Choice window is too large. (In some cases, the choice window does not fit in the game window.)
    ・ In wide mode, some text is not displayed in "Tiger Dojo". (Confirmed location: Day 6, Tiger Dojo 3)

▷Japanese environment
    Line spacing is too narrow.
    ・ In wide mode, the space between characters is abnormally extended. (Because the number of characters displayed on one line is the same as in standard mode.)
    ・ In wide mode, the position of the tiger stamp has not been adjusted.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    I'm currently having trouble with the installation process on the installer. Whenever I try to do the final step with merging the files, I keep getting 'Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\etc.xp3' ', as seen here: https://imgur.com/fAYTebE

I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, since I thought it was pretty simple. Here's what I did along the way, in case you need it:

https://imgur.com/o77mm4E

https://imgur.com/9SWrnGu

Would appreciate any help.

Check that "C:\\Fate/stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\\etc.xp3" exists

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    I mean, the folder exists, with everything in there. Unless I'm missing something in the folders themselves. Here's everything in the 'Fate/stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-' folder: https://imgur.com/mwyuymr

I'm sorry if I don't understand what you are talking about, but I'm just confused is all. If it says the folder doesn't exist, then is it having problems with? And I'm confused about why it returns a '.xp3', even though I've just linked up the folder. Unless it's searching for something else and I'm just being an idiot (probably the reason, if I'm being honest)?

Edit: Wait, I forgot to add the merge patch in. Boy am I stupid. Currently downloading now.

Edit 2: Okay, nevermind. It still has the same error code, but it actually downloads all of the patches, which is weird. Still don't know whats wrong.
    Last edited by primelord537; February 12th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

There is no 'etc.xp3' file in there. Your copy of the game is incomplete.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Thank you! Managed to get everything in there. Turns out I missed a couple of things in the zip files, such as the etc.xp3 for 'Fate', and video.xp3 for 'Heaven's Feel'. However, my problems don't end there apparently. When I try to launch the application, it just... doesn't launch. No pop ups that explain what's wrong or anything, nothing happens. Even when I try to run it as an administrator, nothing happens. Here's what the folder looks like: https://imgur.com/xjrxYSzPretty sure I have everything in there this time. Any explanation for why this occurs? I would imagine the DPSI isn't the issue here, and I used the correct installer.

Please e-mail me "krkr.console.log" in "savedata" folder.

(my username) at gmail dot com

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, about that: https://imgur.com/5ZfRFdD

So there is not 'krkr.console.log" in the 'savedata'. That's... actually pretty concerning, since I probably needed.

Quote Originally Posted by primelord537 View Post
    Yeah, about that: https://imgur.com/5ZfRFdDSo there is not 'krkr.console.log" in the 'savedata'. That's... actually pretty concerning, since I probably needed.
    Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then click on "File".Click on "Open Command Prompt".Type in "Fate.exe" and press enter.Copy the last lines by highlighting it, right click, then click Copy. Once you have copied the contents to your clipboard, you can paste the contents on pastebin.com.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; February 13th, 2020 at 12:09 AM.

Okay so I've downloaded the game, got everything and installed all the patches I want yet whenever I start the game via using a local emulator to run as Japanese, the only way I can get the game to actually run as whenever I don't I just get syntax error messages, the game is still in Japanese. Should the patch not have translated it?
    Last edited by LunarCataphract; February 15th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCataphract View Post
    Okay so I've downloaded the game, got everything and installed all the patches I want yet whenever I start the game via using a local emulator to run as Japanese, the only way I can get the game to actually run as whenever I don't I just get syntax error messages, the game is still in Japanese. Should the patch not have translated it?
    You do not need locale emulator to run the game.
    Be sure you have selected "English Patch" from the installer.

Yeah I did.

If I don't use the local emulator I get a "syntax error" message.

I even uninstalled the entire thing and reinstalled the patch. You are supposed to select the game's install location where the torrent dropped the files correct? And then the folders for each route as created by the torrent are supposed to be the ones you point the installer to for each route correct?

Update: So after reinstalling I use the "fate" shortcut in the install location's root folder and that has both played and is in English. Although know I have a question, if each route has its own folder with its own shortcut to launch the application in how do I access the three routes if not via those route specific shortcuts? I don't fully get how the narrative structure of FSN plays out so.
    Last edited by LunarCataphract; February 15th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCataphract View Post
    Yeah I did.

If I don't use the local emulator I get a "syntax error" message.

I even uninstalled the entire thing and reinstalled the patch. You are supposed to select the game's install location where the torrent dropped the files correct? And then the folders for each route as created by the torrent are supposed to be the ones you point the installer to for each route correct?

Update: So after reinstalling I use the "fate" shortcut in the install location's root folder and that has both played and is in English. Although know I have a question, if each route has its own folder with its own shortcut to launch the application in how do I access the three routes if not via those route specific shortcuts? I don't fully get how the narrative structure of FSN plays out so.
    There should be only one executable called "Fate.exe" in the destination directory. Since the routes are merged, you only need to run "Fate.exe" to access the three routes.

Okay thank you. That's the only exe that actually runs in English. Oddly it didn't work the first time I installed it but now it does.

Hello. When I try to open Fate.exe, nothing happens. I have noticed that the installer did not create the savedata folder in Documents, so I created that myself. Still doesn't work. I reinstalled the Ultimate Edition using the installer, to no avail. I noticed the installer also didn't put the patches in the savedata folder, so I put them there myself. Didn't work. I tried the trick with patch_hd as described in the above messages, which, also, didn't work. Here's the (latest) log. https://ttm.sh/EIF.log Might the problem lay in the fact that my Documents folder path contains Cyrillic? I changed my username to Latin letters even before installing FSN, but that didn't affect the Documents folder path.
    Last edited by ethereatre; February 16th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ethereatre View Post
    Hello. When I try to open Fate.exe, nothing happens. I have noticed that the installer did not create the savedata folder in Documents, so I created that myself. Still doesn't work. I reinstalled the Ultimate Edition using the installer, to no avail. I noticed the installer also didn't put the patches in the savedata folder, so I put them there myself. Didn't work. I tried the trick with patch_hd as described in the above messages, which, also, didn't work. Here's the (latest) log. https://ttm.sh/EIF.log Might the problem lay in the fact that my Documents folder path contains Cyrillic? I changed my username to Latin letters even before installing FSN, but that didn't affect the Documents folder path.
    Kirikiri Z has full support for Unicode, so you don't need to rename anything.

Put the patch files back in the same directory as "Fate.exe".
    Move the faterealtanua_savedata folder out of the C:/users/Ня/documents/ directory (example: place it on your Desktop) and try to launch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Kirikiri Z has full support for Unicode, so you don't need to rename anything.

Put the patch files back in the same directory as "Fate.exe".
    Move the faterealtanua_savedata folder out of the C:/users/Ня/documents/ directory (example: place it on your Desktop) and try to launch the game.
    It now works, thank you.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Seriously, 9001 internets to uyjulian for holding down this thread.

...why has this thread suddenly become so popular for tech support from new users anyway?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: