Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
Ooof, using a Command Seal that early hurts. Probably would have needed Lord Camelot for the impact anyways, but maybe not Command Seal level. Glad to see Lev out of the picture, though I'm always a bit confused about how malicious he should actually be before 2015.

Parts of dialogue aren't entirely clear about who's speaking. I found myself a bit confused at

Is the middle speaker Sapphire? That's not clear when Mash is the person being addressed by Olga. If it's Mash, the quote marks probably need adjusting.

Erik meeting Frid, when they both are extradimensional with knowledge of Grand Order (and possibly Apocrypha, for Erik) will be strange. Frid's more used to keeping that sort of thing secret, but Erik seems a bit more open about the entire thing, which is probably not a good habit.

Also, woo, successful identification of catalyst. I'm going to go with the caster Eli guess for summon then, because accidental catalyst use seems more common that you might think. I suppose Patron Saint of Lolicon for compatibility might also apply. It felt like a rather weak guess at the time, though admittedly better than Blackbeard.
Messed up a bit there, thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, it's supposed to be Sapphire, I'll fix it in a bit. Again, I had insomnia while writing it, so it wasn't quite up to my usual writing.

As for Frid, it's definitely going to be interesting. *chuckles* We've STILL been arguing over if certain servants can work.