Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
Emiya seems essentially out of the fight, then. Between Rin being out of the area, and the Grail missing, he would be relying entirely on Independent Action normally, and as a non-Servant, that might be worse. Since he's semi-stably incarnated though, he'd likely be a good assist for other smithing things later. I guess that's a good reason why we couldn't use him for crafting, since he'd be gone otherwise.
Really? I'd have considered him akin to Kotomine Shirou - Servant made flesh, and all. At the very least, no worse off than he actually was before he became a Servant; which is fairly ludicrous in and of itself . . .

I'm actually a bit shocked we ALSO got Fiore/Godafrid here. Combination of Kieran usually handling Godafrid things, and just how much there already is in this chapter.
Surprise . . .

It's definitely useful getting the 6 p.m. timer for the Grail vanishing to synchronize all of these perspectives at once. Of course, no one knows that this isn't actually in Kotomine Shirou's plans at all, but presumably it's not going to hurt to be concerned. Godafrid probably knows what's going on, but it wouldn't be good operational security to reveal that to Fiore, Roche, or Gordes.
No, no way in Hell. The kid might not care, but the latter would probably try to kill him (not to mention all the others who could or would overhear), and Fiore . . . He's done enough damage where Fiore's concerned, even if she doesn't know it.

Also, I just realized Siegfried hasn't technically been killed yet. That feels strange, since we've seen Gordes around so often, but haven't seen a hint of Siegfried. I remember Astolfo explicitly going out, but Siegfried has just been quietly... there. Chiron has considerably more presence. That... hm. Considering Erik's relation with Fafnir, that's probably not coincidental.
For my part, it's more to do with wanting to avoid dealing with his Master, and largely not being used to the fact that he's not dead at this stage of things - RB might have other reasons, of course.

Still, we have been ignoring him, haven't we? Maybe we ought to fix that . . .