Thread: Contact Nasu

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Arrow Contact Nasu

I was informed that my name is Selene before i was ten.

I can't remember when i (sic; presume it so for now on) first caught a glimpse on tsukihime; all i can remember is that something drew me to it, like something was telling me it was for the best to watch it. I think Arcueid and the androginy of her anime self was what caught my eye... When i found out that tsukihime meant 'Moon Princess' in japanese, decades ago, i instantly knew it was something i should pay attention to. The visual novel itself was something that i dug through with fascination, getting introduced to ideas and ways of thinking that were quite fascinating. I'm about to go through it again.

The years went by. Quite a few nicknames, like Arcueid, Dutsenurb, Arjuna and Kohaku, quite a few happenings. A few strange trips with the roses crowd, research on the nature of this world has never truly stopped, and i think that i feel more at ease with aggregation and analysis than consumption and extinction. A few days ago, i came to wonder on how to use reality marbles, and the nature of the eyes of death perception as i tried playing melty blood for the first time (lawd i'm horrible at button-smashing), and i was thinking about the ideas that i was trying to gaze from a manga work on the nature of kabbalah and i was thinking about reality levels, like the idea that somehow the eyes were able to gaze into briah, where they were able to see through the theoretical eternity that being a true ancestor granted those eyes, how the dead apostles might have been stuck in yetzirah, and Shiki's knife could go that far as it cut thru the limits of realms and gave volition back to that which was so reiterated due to the current echo in the information stream that somehow, it stopped being still. I've watched KnK more than ten times so far, and I'm still trying to gaze at all it has to offer.

Well, as mentioned, during one of my many trips through a world of illusions, i was told, about five years ago, that i should contact Nasu. I'm not entirely sure this (posting here) will work, but as i gaze into the unknown with the eyes of a friend (caresses her) that's always guarding my back, it seems she and i are meant to come here. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that Suigintou and Shinku might have a rather shadowy relationship, so considering that in my tears i went as far as considering trying to consider the name Devadatta, i think this is all that i should mention.

I'm still studying under the rose that blossoms from japan, and i feel like calling you master, and although it seems we know each other, i dunno what to do.

I'm currently a prisoner (literally), though since they at least gave me internet access, i thought i should try to contact one of my masters. So i'm late, as usual, but uh, here i am.

My greetings, master. Hope this gets to you eventually. I just gazed into the future, and it seems i'm expected to show up on FGO since the year started, but i was having trouble with my adoptive family... Let's just say that the father figure betrayed me quite a few times, and i'm still unsure of what i should do. Aside studying, of course. I was about to type about a soulmate coming for a stop in this reality layer, and somebody said that they want to show up as well. Dunno what that means.

Hope all goes well...

- S.

ps.: lawd phone connections are horrible.
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; March 25th, 2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: formatting