Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contact Nasu

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Arrow Contact Nasu

I was informed that my name is Selene before i was ten.

I can't remember when i (sic; presume it so for now on) first caught a glimpse on tsukihime; all i can remember is that something drew me to it, like something was telling me it was for the best to watch it. I think Arcueid and the androginy of her anime self was what caught my eye... When i found out that tsukihime meant 'Moon Princess' in japanese, decades ago, i instantly knew it was something i should pay attention to. The visual novel itself was something that i dug through with fascination, getting introduced to ideas and ways of thinking that were quite fascinating. I'm about to go through it again.

The years went by. Quite a few nicknames, like Arcueid, Dutsenurb, Arjuna and Kohaku, quite a few happenings. A few strange trips with the roses crowd, research on the nature of this world has never truly stopped, and i think that i feel more at ease with aggregation and analysis than consumption and extinction. A few days ago, i came to wonder on how to use reality marbles, and the nature of the eyes of death perception as i tried playing melty blood for the first time (lawd i'm horrible at button-smashing), and i was thinking about the ideas that i was trying to gaze from a manga work on the nature of kabbalah and i was thinking about reality levels, like the idea that somehow the eyes were able to gaze into briah, where they were able to see through the theoretical eternity that being a true ancestor granted those eyes, how the dead apostles might have been stuck in yetzirah, and Shiki's knife could go that far as it cut thru the limits of realms and gave volition back to that which was so reiterated due to the current echo in the information stream that somehow, it stopped being still. I've watched KnK more than ten times so far, and I'm still trying to gaze at all it has to offer.

Well, as mentioned, during one of my many trips through a world of illusions, i was told, about five years ago, that i should contact Nasu. I'm not entirely sure this (posting here) will work, but as i gaze into the unknown with the eyes of a friend (caresses her) that's always guarding my back, it seems she and i are meant to come here. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that Suigintou and Shinku might have a rather shadowy relationship, so considering that in my tears i went as far as considering trying to consider the name Devadatta, i think this is all that i should mention.

I'm still studying under the rose that blossoms from japan, and i feel like calling you master, and although it seems we know each other, i dunno what to do.

I'm currently a prisoner (literally), though since they at least gave me internet access, i thought i should try to contact one of my masters. So i'm late, as usual, but uh, here i am.

My greetings, master. Hope this gets to you eventually. I just gazed into the future, and it seems i'm expected to show up on FGO since the year started, but i was having trouble with my adoptive family... Let's just say that the father figure betrayed me quite a few times, and i'm still unsure of what i should do. Aside studying, of course. I was about to type about a soulmate coming for a stop in this reality layer, and somebody said that they want to show up as well. Dunno what that means.

Hope all goes well...

- S.

ps.: lawd phone connections are horrible.
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; March 25th, 2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: formatting

Aniplex JP phone number
    +81 03-5211-7555
    Knock yourself out

You can also email them directly
    [email protected]
    Last edited by In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries; March 25th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

US Friend Code
    heartbreaking story
    pls new icdd album

Blog Entries
    I was worried that I might be the only person this has happened to, thanks for sharing OP.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

マリーの味方
    hey its me ur nasu

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    This is a very strange anecdote, but not a bad one. Thank you for sharing, teardrops.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Meth is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My other half is talking to somebody from the forum, it seems. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries View Post
    Aniplex JP phone number
    +81 03-5211-7555
    Knock yourself out

You can also email them directly
    [email protected]
    Thank you, although i'm pretty sure that Nasu's eyes are everywhere... They are staring me right now, btw. Although it seems they don't feel that comfortable with my reinvention of language. I shall try to forward a reply there.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    This is a very strange anecdote, but not a bad one. Thank you for sharing, teardrops.
    Thank you. i believe i'm supposed to stay here for a while and discuss alchemical rites and knowledge, as all children of the rose are supposed to do. Then the wind will change and i'll be gone once again...
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; March 25th, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_teardrops View Post
    My other half is talking to somebody from the forum, it seems. Interesting.

Thank you, although i'm pretty sure that Nasu's eyes are everywhere... They are staring me right now, btw. Although it seems they don't feel that comfortable with my reinvention of language. I shall try to forward a reply there.

Thank you. i believe i'm supposed to stay here for a while and discuss alchemical rites and knowledge, as all children of the rose are supposed to do. Then the wind will change and i'll be gone once again...
    Out of curiosity, is it true that you're writing this from prison and only found out your real name sometime before turning 10 years old?

If you don't mind me prying, what's the story behind that? You sound like a rather interesting person, to say the least.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think finding out what your name is before the age of ten is particularly unusual

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I don't think finding out what your name is before the age of ten is particularly unusual
    That occurred to me obviously. It's just the way teardrops worded it implied it was only shortly before turning 10. Otherwise why even mention the 10 years date at all, instead of just saying "My name is Selene"?

Blog Entries
    Purple teardrops, but..... who’s crying.......

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    uh.... what
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    why even mention the 10 years date at all, instead of just saying "My name is Selene"?
    For max Chuuni effects

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Out of curiosity, is it true that you're writing this from prison and only found out your real name sometime before turning 10 years old?

If you don't mind me prying, what's the story behind that? You sound like a rather interesting person, to say the least.
    Somewhat true, somewhat false. I'm currently imprisoned within a given "drug rehab" facility, which is basically a brainwash prison with a nice PR name. A drug rehab facility (I've basically been placed here against my will) seems to be a sort of private prison, where someone may lock whomever they want inside as long as they keep paying for it. In a given way, it's worst than a prison, given that there's no law preventing people from being locked down in such facilities.

My situation is somewhat atypical, though, for it seems that someone's interested in allowing me to keep my sanity (maybe my sister Athena is giving me a hand [hail to you, my dear]) and has provided for a little spot for me to keep myself sane; it might have had something to do with the fact that i was nearly driven to suicide by my father figure, but that's another tale... I have no idea why, but i'm not being forced to engage in the group brainwash activies, though (which are taking place just outside of my room's door), which seems to have something to do with justice... But i don't know what to think of it. The bottomline is, i'm locked up here, can't leave, but well, i've got a lot of pcs in here and some personal space, so i can't complain a lot.

Anyway, before you ask, i can't deny having had plenty of experimentation with Kohaku-like chemistry. It has resulted in a few interesting abilities that ressemble a lot what the children of the desert from Dune obtain (i myself am a follower of the way of the desert and one of its children), but let's leave it that... After all, Alia and Araya do sound so alike...

Still, my stay here seems to be based on the premise that i'm also supposed to study those people, both physically and through my other half, the one whose always watching me from behind and beyond the physical realm... Let's just say that the whole place is getting eaten alive by something that's quite proficient at eating parts of other people's souls... I have gazed into the future and it seems that the moment for me to leave this place is already happening a while from now, but i'm not too comfortable with using such abilities in a reckless manner, so i'm waiting for the visions to become clearer...

As for my real name, let's just say that bodies are interesting costumes, but one never knows who's truly inside, not even the one who inhabits the meat clothing... Sometimes we're told about it by voices from beyond, though... My name was told me decades before i came to realize what it meant, like the notion that Hayagriva and Suigintou might have something to do with each other, and that Arjuna and Krishna might have never inhabited the same reality layer simultaneously before finally proceeding to my dear Izanami's mansion... But that's another tale...

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    hey its me ur nasu
    I'm not sure that I can read this thread with a straight face
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Even in prison you can't escape FGO

- - - Updated - - -

Blink twice if this is
    Full Metal CV: The Second Raid
    an ARG for Tsuki:re

If you do need help, I defer to Tobias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ayyyy lmaooo
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Purple teardrops... Sakura has purple hair...
    Coincidence? I THINK NOT!