Cosmos Fairchild
LOVELESS, Moon Under Water
Monday - Noon
11/16/2026

"Lailah?"

Daniel smiles at the name, stars once again dancing excitedly in golden eyes.

"'Night,' then... Yes, that should be an appropriate assistant for our purposes."

Night?

It takes you a moment to realize what the man means, but...

It's one of Lailah's titles as an angel, she is the angel of night, the entity who aided Abraham in his attack on Sodom and Gomorrah as well as the angel that was in charge of human conception. This secondary task was likely the source of her mother-like attitude towards humans, as an angel who was present at the birth (even if only in a conceptual sense) of every human on the planet was someone that was probably going to be rather fond of humans and their offspring...

Yeah...

In retrospect... Everyone calling her 'Mom' sort of made sense, nevertheless...

"That task will be yours and mine then, we will locate Lailah and enlist her help in locating the appropriate demons." Daniel nods at you, before turning his gaze to Sofia. "Can I leave the preparations for the ambush to you then? In theory a Dreamcatcher would bind our opponents to this space, but they will likely still be able to exert some power, so..."

He coughs into a fist.

"I will... Overlook... Any... Less than legal spiritual armaments you may deem fit to employ."

Sofia gasps, as if offended by the implication that she would ever build something that wasn't allowed by common law, and-

"Naturally I resent the implications that I have anything I'm not authorized to possess..." She says, a bit of a mad scientist glint in her eyes now, "But of course! Leave it to me!"

The mischievous grin widens.

"I've needed to do some testing with my perfectly legal creations anyway... Simulations of weapon tests can only take you so far~"

Ah.

There's the scarier Sofia...

But still...

Seems like something resembling a plan is starting to come together, huh?

But now the question was, was there anything else you could add here, or was just this fine...?