The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rossweisse
    Aoyama, Tokyo ~ ??? Residence
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

“Ummm… Good morning, can I help?”
    "...?"

---The flame-haired woman regards you with mild confusion; it's not a confusion that comes from seeing you jump out the window rather than use the door (Tamers were just like that sometimes) but from some other source you can't identify, a raised eyebrow greeting your nervousness in an enigmatic sort of way, before-

"Sure...?"

-she lets loose a vague, slightly confused smile.

"Kind of surprised you're awake so early, but I guess embracing Monday as Monday is one way to do it. Might as well hit the chores early, right?"

She motions towards the shed with her head, as if directing you to go over and grab the bags of dirt that seem to be laying inside the darkened interior. Of course, now that you're up close, the weird feeling of familiarity has gotten even stronger, and the feeling of her reiki is...

Quietly burning, like the woman herself was a gentle sort of flame.

---No, not a gentle flame at all, a restrained, passionate flame.

However, a problem appears here, namely...

She seems to be acting like she knows you, however...

You have no idea what her name is-!
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    Saint Vivienne ~ Headmaster's Office
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Evening

"Rumor?"

---For a moment, the Headmaster blinks at you.

She's propped herself up slightly on the desk, one hand automatically going to wind up one of the clocks for one reason or another, the gentle turning of a key a different sound than all the other clockwork parts ticking in the area. Asuka is dutifully grabbing her things (and refusing to make eye contact with you) while the Headmaster herself, after seemingly being confused about your request for a second, responds with:

"Ah. That Midnight Theater thing the kids are always going on about, a curious urban legend, if a bit... Generic, in my opinion. If a school has a Clock Tower, the students always find some way to call it evil, but that particular Tower has been around for ages, although it's only recently been repaired, a few months after your class left... I suppose that may be stimulus enough for the students to make up stories about it. Students will always be students after all, no matter the age we live in."

Her eyes are still lit up with curiosity, as if she found this sort of topic just as interesting as the last.

"Do you two know how it goes?"

She raises a finger to her lips in a conspiratorial sort of way.

"Apparently, if you go up to the Tower before midnight and listen to the tolling of the bells, you'll get an unexplainable urge to run away. Listen to those bells all the way to the end in spite of that, and you might hear a thirteenth one..."

Her voice drops a bit, an obvious attempt at a 'spooky' tone, and...

"And if you hear that thirteenth chime, you will be spirited away to some sort of theater, never to be seen again~"

She chuckles in a ghostly way.

"As far as I can tell, it's just a story."

She shrugs.

"Not sure about the origin point, they won't talk to me about that... But I've tested the ritual myself, and there was no being spirit away into some horrible nightmare realm."

She pauses, then shakes her head in disappointment.

"Sort of a shame, getting to deal with some sort of manifest urban legend may have been rather exciting~"
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Aster
    Saint Vivienne ~ Dormitories
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Evening

"..."

A brief flash of regret.

While it's clear the woman hadn't meant her words in the way they had come across to you, the sudden flash of recognition that crosses her gaze as you respond to them makes it clear that she regrets it; in comparison to how she behaves around Ayra, in these rare instances where it's just you and her, Tsukiko honestly doesn't act that different from how she did when you knew her at the Academy, which...

Makes it all the more bizarre.

It's only around Ayra that her behavior changes, still-!

"Fake? That's not true at all."

She leans in a bit closer, although the joking, flirty tone of voice has been replaced by something else...

Something serious...?

"Ayra is Ayra and Aster is Aster, nothing in particular tipped me off," her eyes lock with yours, "I can just tell when it's you, your soul is your own, and it'll be so right up until the very end, no matter what you happen to look like."

Yes.

Dead serious.

Like she doesn't want to give you any leeway in deflecting it, and coming from her it's sort of surprising, however...

“I—” Aster says, stifling the reflex to make a joke so she can get her long buried feelings across, “want to know the things you can’t tell Ayra to her face.”
    When it comes to your other words, a certain request...

"...Nothing to tell."

Causes her to jump straight back to dishonesty.

The muscles of her arm flex a bit, and she pushes back a bit, moving herself away from you again...

"Some things you just gotta do on your own. Better that way."
    Last edited by Airen; August 11th, 2021 at 07:50 AM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Hiyori
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

---Out the door, down the stairs, and into the living room-!

There is no hesitance in your movements, consequently, there is also next to no subtlety in them; charging straight into the heart of a household that is both familiar and unfamiliar, you also charge straight into the center of a series of sights and sounds that are also both familiar and unfamiliar...

The scents of freshly brewed coffee along with freshly grilled bekon...

The sight of a remarkably clean house, the shining wooden floors and spotless cabinets and shelves showing that someone is taking constant care of them...

And perhaps, most noticeable of all...

The three women that have taken up rather comfortable positions inside of said room...

"...Apathy Syndrome? Ridiculous..."

A strange woman in a lab coat, one who has a mug of coffee in one hand and a book in the other as she sits, legs propped up on a footrest in a nonchalant way as she turns the pages, more or less oblivious to your sudden entrance into the living room, but muttering complains about some sort of illness...

"Heya Hiyori! Sleep well?"

Another woman, this one familiar, sitting next to the first on one of the two couches, going through files on the table with a steady hand; it's Alexia Wright, Admiral Adala's old mentor and NWAB Tamer, who waves at you in a lazy sort of way as you enter the room, as if it was only natural that both you and her were here, and...

The cook...

The woman standing in the kitchen away from the others, garbed in a traditionally Japanese sort of garb, was...

Was...?

Was...?

---A strange feeling of nostalgic longing bursts forth for some reason...

And, seeming to feel this sudden burst of attention...

"...?"

A questioning look is thrown your way...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Blaise Pendragon
    Obake-Baasan's Bathhouse
    11/16/2026
    Night, Clear Skies

"................................ Firm."

That's the only comment Blaise will say about it.

He's having conflicting enough feelings already, he doesn't want to make things more troublesome!

Thus, without saying anything more, he young man began undressing, shoving his stuff into the locker (to the inaudible protests of a certain COMP AI) and locking it and taking the key with him. Then he threw his towel over his shoulder and waited for Isamu to do the same, before the two boys finally headed out from the locker rooms. All this time was spent in a slightly uncomfortable silence, mostly brought on by the previous fiasco and the question that Isamu had asked - a question that had made certain questions appear in Blaise's head. Regarding Isamu, that is.

He had looked a bit weird when Blaise had done that to Anima and Tsukiko.

So, could that possibly mean...

... Maybe it meant...

... That he was feeling jealous of being left out?

"Hmm..." Blaise grumbled as he took the door to the outside baths.

He'd have to fix that. Isamu was a good friend, a bro if you will, and it didn't sit well with the blonde youth that his bro was feeling neglected.

And what better place to fix that than in an hotsprings bath, where everyone was naked and relaxed and ready to open up a little - both physically and mentally?

"I wouldn't call it exciting. I'd call it troublesome," Blaise finally commented to Isamu's earlier words as he headed from the door straight towards the water. "Like that cryptic thing Animal said? They all do that. All the people in my life. Everyone feels like they're hiding something and want to be vague and mysterious about it, instead of giving it to me straight. I swear, it's like they're allergic to honest talk. For example, some time ago there was this girl who looked like Kaguya, who... eh, never mind. I'm starting to complain."

Yes, for some reason, it had ended up with Blaise being the one doing the complaining. That's why the youth shut his mouth as he slipped into the hot water, and...

---- Ohhhhh.

That felt good.

That felt the best.

Blaise could practically feel his stress evaporating.

"That's why I like you, Isamu. You're level-headed enough that you're just as annoyed by all the cryptic and vague crap everyone is doing," Blaise commented, letting out a satisfied sigh as he sank into the hot water. "It's like we're the only two people with common sense in this whole damn town..."

Rest of Blaise's words were swallowed up by bubbles as he sank deeper and deeper, eventually ending up with just his nose and eyes above the water's surface.

Blog Entries
    Blaise Pendragon
    Obake-Baasan's Bathhouse
    11/16/2026
    Night, Clear Skies

"...Firm, huh."

---An awkward conversation between teenagers, born from the ever-intrusive force known as hormones.

"Yeah. I can see it. She's in good shape."

He nods.

"...Both of them, I mean."

No eye contact between you is made, while the youth does seem oddly satisfied with the answer to his question, he also seems somewhat ashamed about the fact that he had actually asked said question in the first place... Still, while the inner machinations of Isamu's mind remain somewhat of a mystery to you, you take your best shot at interpreting the young man's feelings, coming to the conclusion that he seems to feel neglected, and...

While he listens to most of your words in silence, simply nodding sympathetically to some of your assertions...

"That's why I like you, Isamu. You're level-headed enough that you're just as annoyed by all the cryptic and vague crap everyone is doing," Blaise commented, letting out a satisfied sigh as he sank into the hot water. "It's like we're the only two people with common sense in this whole damn town..."
    "Heh, so that's why huh?"

He chuckles, then finally turns to slide down into the water himself; he doesn't quite sink as much as you do, seeming content to lean somewhat against the sides of the tub, and...

"Well, it does sound like it'd be a pain in the ass if everyone's always going on and on about stuff they should just say and be done with," he frowns, sliding a bit deeper into the water as he does, "It's almost like they don't want the problem solved, you know? That's the part that pisses me off. They do seem to want to help, but they do it in a really backwards, mystery-loving way... But that's Aoyama for you."

He sits up a bit.

"...Actually, the part that really pisses me off is I wind up thinking about it even though I shouldn't, stuff bothers me. Like what the hell did you mean with that falling asleep crap? It's all nonsense, but a part of my brain is gonna keep chugging away at it anyway."

He shakes his fist at the wall leading to the women's side, beyond which a few faint splashing sounds can be heard... It seems like a quiet night tonight, as you and Isamu seem to have this side of the baths to yourselves, but...

"Nah, nah, both ya punks are doin it wrong! Here, I'll show ya how to boil a damn egg-!"

...On the woman's side, there's a third voice you can't quite recognize, or perhaps you do?

It feels a little familiar, vaguely, but you can't quite place it...

Ah well, probably not too important.

"Oh? Well feel free to show us up, shrimp."

"Careful... She might be after the eggs..."

---Whoever it is doesn't seem to be bothering the girls too much anyway, judging by how nonplussed their voices are...

Isamu raises an eyebrow at it, but ultimately chooses to disregard it, going back to the topic at hand...

"Can't say your sister seemed like the cryptic type though? Any salvation there?"

He chuckles.

"Being able to complain is an important part of life, don't feel like ya gotta bottle it up and keep it to yourself."

He nods at your submerged form.

"That's how your sanity breaks."

Then nods again...

"Emergency alcohol hidden in the walls is a bad sign, man."
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Blaise Pendragon
    Obake-Baasan's Bathhouse
    11/16/2026
    Night, Clear Skies

Blaise's first response came just as a series of bubbles.

When he realized his mistake, the tall boy finally lifted himself up a little bit, instead now lounging in the water while keeping his shoulders above the surface. He sighed, undid his ponytail and let his hair hang loose - both figuratively and literally.

"It's part of being in that family," Blaise repeated, gazing up towards the night-time skies of Aoyama. "The mysterious and the bizarre seem to just... gather around us. Usually ends up in a lot of mayhem or shenanigans. And for some reason I think the locals are looking at my mother like she's someone who can solve every problem around, my aunt and uncle too..."

A frown passed by his face.

"... I guess they also count my shitty old man to that category."

Letting that momentary displeasure go, Blaise instead stretched his back.

"--- Anyways, it means that more often than not there's someone there looking for help or advicie. My folks know the strangest people, I swear," he continued. "So yeah... while my sister is pretty level-headed, she has her blindspots too, because of that. I dunno... sometimes it feels like the whole previous generation is just out of touch. So enamored with the magical world that they forget to act like people. I mean, just look at the women we know. I think Obake-baasan is the only one who actually looks her age..."

The blonde youth momentarily looked behind him, as if expecting to see the old woman frowning at him from the doorway.

Thank God she wasn't.

"But yeah. People are so caught up in their lives of mystery, adventure and such that I think they sorta forget the everyday. Like you said, they'd rather give cryptic advice or vague foreshadowing of assistance they need instead of just being honest and asking for help. And... I think that's sad. That people can't just be straight with each other anymore. Nobody should have to make it seem like they're extra mysterious when they're just asking for help - that doesn't decide whether or not someone lends a hand," the youth explained. "So... I guess that's why I do what I do. Patrol around. Help those in need without asking - no matter who they are. Because there are plenty of people out there who can't ask for help, because of people like we've talked about. And for other reasons as well. For example... they might have forgotten how to do it."

For a moment, his mind was cast back to that moment when he had first met Tsukiko - and how adamant the vampire had been about not needing anyone's help.

That was exactly what Blaise was talking about.

In what sort of reality is it okay for someone to feel like that?

"Y'know... sometimes I wonder if it's alright for the world to be this way..." Blaise murmured as he put his hands behind his head and leaned back. "A place where you have to strongarm a vampire to accept your help. Or where a orphanage worker can't straight up ask for help lest she looks weak."

Yeah...

In ways, it didn't feel right.

This world.

"It doesn't always sit right with me..."

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    Saint Vivienne ~ Headmaster's Office
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Evening

“Well, it’s good there’s nothing harming the students,” Arya finally says. That answer is a bit disappointing, so it does nothing to change the fact she’ll inevitably check it out herself. “But maybe they’ll tell me a bit more, since I’m an outsider?”

“But thank you for your answer,” she offers, trying to be polite. Glancing at Asuka, who has failed to make eye contact (with anyone), she decides that the show needs to get going, before someone truly makes a fool of themselves.

“As for the tour… Asuka, anywhere you’d like to go first?” As long as they cover the entire thing, Ayra herself has no problems with the order. Better to force Asuka to show some initiative, for her own sake.

-----

Aster
    Saint Vivienne ~ Dormitories
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Evening

Aster does not need validation from Tsukiko herself. If anything, it’s a mockery of the whole argument. If she needs the original to tell her they’re different, what’s the point? She’d be just as reliant on the original for that validation as if she were fake.

"...Nothing to tell."

"Some things you just gotta do on your own. Better that way."
    God, it really is like talking to herself. This train of thought does not help the conversation, but Aster is annoyed and unlike Ayra she has no reason to mince words or hold back.

“Good grief. I’m all for that ‘tough love’ shit as much as you are,” Aster says snappily. It’s funny hearing Ayra’s voice sound so annoyed, and also a little scary? Ayra very rarely had the sort of malice she was throwing around, so it felt wrong. “Because if I didn’t think it was the wrong thing to do, I’d have told Ayra what I thought. And then she’d be marching up to you, demanding answers instead of dancing around the issue because she respects your autonomy too much.”

“What do you want? Me to throw guesses and see if they’ll stick?” Aster scoffs, folding her arms. Absolutely infuriating. How her owner fell in love with this woman is beyond her.

“I may be her COMP, but I am well aware there are things people should realize on their own. But I’m not the idiot who needs that lesson, so I’d greatly appreciate it if I understood instead of thinking I understood.”

Eva Ellet
    Rose Cross Headquarters - Inner Gardens
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

This entire situation felt so surreal…

An almost ordinary conversation, between a sister that she had never had, and a mother who should have still been asleep, discussing day to day lives that she didn’t remember in the slightest… it didn’t feel real.

On a technical level, she knew it wasn’t- from what Agatha had said, their memories weren’t all that accurate- but beyond that… it was just a sight that she never thought she would see. Too far removed from the reality she was used to. She felt uncomfortable getting involved in their conversation- she was an outsider, and it almost felt like doing so might make this moment disappear…

As weird as it was, she didn’t dislike it. The specifics of what was going on confused her, but her mother awake and happy like this was something she could have only dreamed of before, and Evita, she knew, was a good person- Eva didn’t mind being on better terms with her.

In fact, if she was to be honest, if she were asked to choose between this set of events and the history she remembered…

…she preferred this.

In this set of events, it appeared that there was no reason for Eva Ellet to feel overcome by emotion at the sight of this mundane set of events. No reason for her mother not to be awake, no reason for their relationship to be strained…

And no reason for Eva Ellet to be tearing up at this sight.

With that in mind, she rubs her eyes again to remove any last trace of tears, and resolved to do her best to appear fine as she claimed, responds.

“Um… Breakfast outside sounds fine to me, assuming there’s a place to go back to afterwards…”

Blog Entries
    Rossweisse
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Flame-Haired Woman
    "Kind of surprised you're awake so early, but I guess embracing Monday as Monday is one way to do it. Might as well hit the chores early, right?"
    Despite my growing anxiety of approaching this woman, she seems to be only confused about my appearance here. No… Not here, but the fact that I’m awake early and here to help. It’s almost as if she expects me to be here, but not helping her in the yard.

“A-am I up early? I feel like I woke up late today... But yeah let's get this done!”

I walked over to the shed after she prompted me and somehow realized that she wanted me to pick up these bags of dirt. My body automatically started picking them up and started following the flame haired woman as she started weeding. Helping her with a familiarity that would only make sense if I did this every week. The reiki she was giving off was a comfortable heat. A flame that was held in the hearth of a home, however the flame within would burn any who dared to harm those near it. After some time… I decided to try and ask a question that was burning inside of me…

“Uh… Umm… Can I ask you a question? What do you think… isbeingcookedtoday?”

I try to continue but my nervousness gets a hold of me. While she feels comfortable right now, I can’t help but feel that asking her who she was… Would hurt her or make her comfortable flame into a raging fire…

Hiyori
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

I flew through this weirdly familiar house with no problems. If I had to describe the feeling… It would be like playing on your own custom made map. Leave the room. Hook an immediate right and dive immediately into stairs before corkscrewing to the left to find the living room. If that was all, it wouldn’t feel so weird. But! I saw three people inside of the living room as if nothing unusual was occurring. I decided to start with the aunty feeling person in a lab coat. I decided to give her a quick from behind her head before looking at her book.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty Lab Coat
    "...Apathy Syndrome? Ridiculous..."
    ‘Oh! Did you start playing Facade 3 or the portable version? Regardless, it’s a great game you should ABSOLUTELY finish it.’

Surprisingly the next person in the room was someone I could remember the name of immediately. What’s her face… Oh right it was one of those NWAB members, Aletia Light? No, no it’s uh… Alexia Wright! Nothing like a good old search on the web to figure out important figures on the fly! Ross would have my ear if she found out I didn’t properly greet a NWAB agent properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia
    "Heya Hiyori! Sleep well?"
    ‘Yup! How about you? Save the world recently? Because right now I think the Phoenix Rangers are ahead of you Alexia!’

But when I finally saw the kitchen, I looked at what was finished cooking already and I was one happy COMP. Even if the net and everyone says that eating and drinking food didn’t cause positive effects for COMPs and actually was more negative due to our excessive consumption of food when we ate… I didn’t feel fully functional unless I got some of Ross’s cooking! Eventually, I started looking for the person who was cooking it and I…

Quote Originally Posted by Comforting Foxgirl?
    "...?"
    I couldn’t help myself from hugging them even as they were cooking. Unlike Aunty Lab Coat, this hug wasn’t short. Nor did I say any words to them afterwards. All I did was hug them, but despite it being so weirdly out of character for me… For the time being, all I wanted to do was hug this comforting person.

Blog Entries
    Hiyori
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

"...?"

The woman in the lab-coat doesn't respond right away.

While a questioning look is thrown your way at your sudden collision with the back of her head, her lack of surprise at your existence is evident in the way she doesn't panic or try to swat you away like some malevolent possessed doll; in a sense, her aura is a bit like Ms. Smug's, that of some bizarre foreign princess that has found herself in a land far away from home, but...

"Ah, Facade 3. I beat that awhile ago. Both versions. Naturally on the hardest difficulty."

...These are some unprincess-like tastes, although that vague sense of pride in beating a game on the hardest setting remains somewhat self-evident...

"But I'm not talking about the fictional accounts of the Syndrome, I'm referring to the real-world version of it that served as the basis for the game's," she taps the book in her hand, a teacher-esque tone of voice forming more or less automatically, as if she was used to doing this sort of thing, "Known publicly as "Mass Lethargy Syndrome," these reports really seem to be stretching the definition of that syndrome to fit some recent cases that have popped up, it's not lethargy at all, the symptoms are similar, but it's a bizarre form of Narcolepsy if it's actually anything at all..."

She grumbles, then, as if realizing she was grumbling a bit too much, or perhaps simply being somewhat absorbed in her work...

"Mild Retrograde and Anterograde Amnesia too, and it all happens in bursts..."

She goes back to studiously flipping through her book at high speed, although the language of it...

You're not sure of!

Meanwhile...

‘Yup! How about you? Save the world recently? Because right now I think the Phoenix Rangers are ahead of you Alexia!’
    The woman blinks at you.

"...Nope! No World saving at all recently! Everything's been pretty calm!"

Then flashes a thumbs up-!

"That whole thing with the Pulse Network shutting down after we got here was a bit inconvenient, but I guess using leylines as a form of transportation is a pretty complicated bit of technology. Maintaining the spiritual composition of the rider's alone would be... Crazy! So I'm sure Dr. Nakamura has her work cut out for her fixing that one, kinda glad it's not me having to fix the things for once."

A wink.

"Thanks for letting me crash at your place too! Your family's pretty nice!"

...Do you hear that last part?

Hard to say, considering the emotional episode that has you throwing yourself headlong into the strange fox-eared woman; her existence is inherently comforting in a way that's not that difficult for you to define, it's a definite motherly presence, the same feeling a child gets when wrapping their arms around a parent, the protective feeling of an older family member -and thus, a guardian of sorts- being around to shield you from the many dangerous aspects of the world, of course...

---Right now, she's just cooking things in a kitchen, but...

The feeling remains!

Even so...

"...Oh dear, someone's affectionate this morning."

She pats your head softly.

"Are you alright?"

- - - Updated - - -

Rossweisse
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

"...Breakfast?"

---Again, the woman raises an eyebrow in your direction, less at the question itself and more because of the rushed way in which you had rushed out those words.

"To be honest, not sure," hands going up to her waist in spite of that, the woman stops her slow comb of the garden and makes her way over to where you stand, eyes locked on you now in a studying way that only exasperates your nerves, "We have a few guests this morning, and they both come from overseas... So probably something simple, hospitable to a foreigner's palate...?"

She stops in front of you here, the thoughtful look that had come with her answering of your question becomes replaced with the frown of someone that was trying to figure something out, and then, slowly...

"...You alright? You're looking kinda flushed."

She leans in, and touches her forehead to your own in a remarkably old-fashioned way of checking your temperature?!

"...Hmm, kinda cold. You feeling chilly?"

She says this casually, although, from your perspective...

Isn't this person a bit too warm?!

Was that not a possibility?!
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Logan Starbright
    SDCD Dorms - Chris' Room
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Late Morning

A vicious thunderbolt smashes into the copy with a boom, sending him tumbling into a cloud of smoke and dust. It’s a beautiful direct hit from Logan’s offensive trump card, backed up by the timely support of a reliable ally, but-

Just now, more than the impact of Vajra or the invasion of my spirit power, it feels like something cracked open---

His spirit sense screams, and the Void screams back. Its pulsing, oozing spirit power surrounds him like oil spilled from a dropped barrel, trapping him in an Auto-Skill. How long has he, have they, been inside of this twisted terrarium for enemies to gawk as they please? But the enemy’s Auto-Skill isn’t the only thing Logan now sees; there’s a prismatic laser careening straight at him! It shoots from the smoke toward him at a nasty angle, forcing him to bat it aside - and a second later, Logan twists too late to dodge as the beam incinerates a chunk of his calf. The putrid stench of burning flesh interrupts the odor of ozone generated by Logan’s lightning strike as he adjusts his stance, before leaping aside to dodge five more flashes of light that bounce wildly within the dome like psychedelic pinballs. His opponent emerges from the smoke, red staff encrusted with a foul iridescent crystal.

The enemy’s visibly wounded, his clothing charred and skin scorched and bruised where Vajra struck and a cauterized hole clean through his thigh. But that’s only forced him to show more of his hand. As the violently ricocheting lights double into twelve deadly spirit lances, it’s easy to tell that Logan Starbright, trapped as he is within a killing kaleidoscope, is on the back foot in this dance.

Yet the Tamer is wholly unconcerned as he slides into the position marked by his gaze. After all-

Amelia’s ability Enervate allows her to reduce the vitality of anyone that strikes her or Logan. Useful, but not of particular note in this situation. However, that’s merely an inherent ability of hers. As a weapon-type COMP she has a special property!

The twelve lasers immediately shift trajectories, veering directly at an already moving Logan. Amelia flashes out, her tip striking one of the lasers - and Devouring it! Logan lashes out at the remaining attacks, closing the distance toward his opponent as Amelia crackles with brilliant lightning. He won’t waste Chris’s much-appreciated aid or any more of Yamuna’s time. This ends here, with another Vajra!

Wise Up!
    Spells Set: Adamant Beacon, Dia line, Vajra, ???, ???, Eye of the Fates
    Spells Used: Adamant Beacon, Eye of the Fates, Vajra
    Heat: 9/9

Weapon Ability: Devour - Upon contact, convert energy-based spells at rank E into spirit power.

Adamant Beacon - A spell based on Bullseye Logan inherited from his sister, Sarah. Affixes a spiritual beacon to Logan that forces enemy attacks to target him. As this effect is akin to magnetism, sufficient physical force is required to resist it.
    Element: Spirit
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; August 12th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Hiyori
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty Lab Coat
    "But I'm not talking about the fictional accounts of the Syndrome, I'm referring to the real-world version of it that served as the basis for the game's. Known publicly as "Mass Lethargy Syndrome," these reports really seem to be stretching the definition of that syndrome to fit some recent cases that have popped up, it's not lethargy at all, the symptoms are similar, but it's a bizarre form of Narcolepsy if it's actually anything at all..."
    “Eh? But wouldn’t Baisudi be good enough to fix those issues typically?”

Well maybe if it was someone’s special personal curse, baisudi wouldn’t work. But if Aunty Lab Coat was saying the syndrome was mysterious then I’m sure it was mysterious.

‘So how did people solve the real Apathy Syndrome? Surely they didn’t go into some mysterious dungeon and beat it like Facade right?’

Then again reality is stranger than fiction! As for Alexia...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia
    "That whole thing with the Pulse Network shutting down after we got here was a bit inconvenient, but I guess using leylines as a form of transportation is a pretty complicated bit of technology. Maintaining the spiritual composition of the rider's alone would be... Crazy! So I'm sure Dr. Nakamura has her work cut out for her fixing that one, kinda glad it's not me having to fix the things for once."
    ‘Teleporation in general is pretty rough! Like you have to calculate several fun things like your total weight, current momentum, the Earth’s rotation, the astral position of the Earth, do you want some delay… Man even when you place a marker to simplify things, it still has some crazy calcs amirite?’

Despite my enthusiasm with teleportation magic, once I got to the cook...

Quote Originally Posted by Comforting Foxgirl
    "Are you alright?"
    ‘Yeah...’

It felt really odd hugging this person like… A phoenix ranger suddenly showing up and saving the day… No, it felt more personal than that. While the Phoenix Rangers would protect everyone from danger, it’s not like their protection was specifically meant for you. It felt like an older family member’s protection more specifically like a mom. But… This person couldn’t be my mom, I was a COMP after all. Technically, my mom is Ross even if she feels like my square little sister. Like something to cuddle, not someone to be cuddled by if that makes sense.

‘Ne… Can we have hotcakes?’

I look up towards the foxgirl’s face as I make my subdued request. For some reason, I just want to be pampered by them just a little bit.

Rossweisse
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

Thankfully, she didn’t mind my question about breakfast…

Quote Originally Posted by Flame-haired Tamer
    "To be honest, not sure. We have a few guests this morning, and they both come from overseas... So probably something simple, hospitable to a foreigner's palate...?"
    So there were other people here as well? I looked down a little bit in thought. In that case… Was I a resident at some kind of boarding house? It would explain why she’s familiar with me but...

“A few guests? Is it okay for me to know who they are? I...”

"...You alright? You're looking kinda flushed."
    When I lifted my head to ask about who they were… I found the flame-haired woman directly in front of me. As if I couldn’t get more surprised, she casually leaned in and touched her forehead to mine.

"...Hmm, kinda cold. You feeling chilly?"
    “N-no!I’mperfectlyfine! Icanhealmyselfwithdia!”

If earlier I was speaking quickly due to my nervousness, now I was speaking quickly due to my embarrassment...

Blog Entries
    Hiyori
    11/16/2026
    Monday ~ Early Morning

"Of course."

The fox-woman smiles at you, and then her movements shift a bit. Boxes of flour and cornmeal are pulled from cabinets, as is a tin of baking powder and a bottle of vegetable oil; they're the practiced movements of someone who is used to making these sorts of things from scratch rather than relying on premixed containers, and...

"That okay with you, Sensei?"

She regards the woman in the lab-coat, who nods in a subdued, dignified sort of way, the expression on her face that of someone who was still thinking about your earlier question... Indeed, it's a thoughtful frown, almost a grimace, the sort that comes with pondering whether or not she should answer the inquiry, but...

"Apathy Syndrome is a spiritual illness, I suppose you could say it's caused by the removal or suppression of one's psyche, the mind aspect of the Trinity of the Self... They dealt with it back then by finding out the phenomena that was removing it from people, and nullifying it. I'm not sure about dungeon crawling, but I've been told the culprit was a... Monster of sorts."

She chuckles.

"The current outbreak is different. Apathy Syndrome is characterized by apathetic or coma-esque behavior, people don't respond to outward stimuli, and while the current cases are similar, it's more like an uncontrollable urge to fall asleep at night. They wake up just fine in the morning, so it's quite strange, not to mention the conflicting reports about whether or not these cases are real at all... Seems to just be some sort of rumor going around, a medical prank, which sorta makes me angry... If it turns out to be a waste of time..."

She leaves it at that, grumbling to herself at the unprofessional behavior of people that would waste a Doctor's time, as for Alexia, well...

"Yep yep! Total pain! That's why the leyline method is so much easier, it's like being shot through a tube. No risk of accidentally throwing yourself through the atmosphere because you botched the calculations of the earth's rotation!" She laughs at the thought, which was a common occurrence for magic users, enough that a tinge of nostalgia is often stoked in older tamers. "It being down is gonna hit some businesses pretty hard, and now most long distance transport is back to being vehicle based, a real blast to the past!"

She winks.

"Sucks that we can't help the SLEIPNIR, but eh, running out of fuel in Starnberg Lake might do those uptight kids some good... Won't kill them to relax on the beach for awhile, you know... Have a base that's actually on the ground for once?"

A laugh.

"Not that I don't love the ship. It's my baby."
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Eva Ellet
    Saint Vivienne ~ Academy City - Brewed Awakenings
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Noon

---It had been awhile since you'd taken such a long car ride.

With the Pulse Network down for some reason (some internal failures in the system apparently) the instantaneous methods of travel from one part of the World to another were no longer an option, and consequently, more old-fashioned methods of travel had found themselves being deployed today. Of course, the nausea that came with the Pulse Network had always made it's use a sort of double-edged sword, something that people tended to avoid unless the journey itself would be somewhat absurd otherwise, but...

It feels a bit strange to not have it as an option.

It changes the way quite a few people behave, not that your mother was one of them; being a bit of a mechanic by nature, the garage was full of things that could theoretically be classed as vehicles, some cars here, some motorcycles there, and even something that vaguely resembled a stereotypical UFO, a massive flying disk that definitely would not be comfortable to ride in in any capacity, the sort of thing that was made mostly for the sake of it, like she got a bit of a giggle out of the idea of perhaps flying it around in the skies at night...

"Awww, no one wants to use the disk?"

Thankfully, Evita insisted on one of the flying cars.

---It's a journey that really drills in the bizarre nature of all of this, the result of some sort of alternate history having been made manifest through memory? It seemed that the Cross Faction assignment itself was something that neither Evita or your Mother knew anything about, judging by how no one mentions it's strange that you're here, but...

You're able to glean some information about what's going on while being flown through the sky on a self-perpetuating road composed entirely of Reiki, namely...

1.) Evita was a teacher at Saint Vivienne. Not new information, since she had mentioned that earlier.
    2.) You were apparently a prospective student, with your interview being sometime this afternoon. New information, if a bit bizarre.
    3.) Leah was also being offered a position as a professor, albeit, specifically for the post of spiritual engineering.

In effect, this whole family unit (strange as it was to think of it like that) were all headed to the Academy City for different reasons... Saint Vivienne's itself was a private school, built at the center of a town that had popped up around it rather than the other way around, a place for the best of the best in other words, in times past, it might have even been called a Royal Academy...

Perhaps the Ellets had more influence than you thought?

Was this a result of your Mother's more outgoing behavior?

Still...

For now, you didn't have to worry much about that, for now...

---A familiar cafe branch, a shop smelling pleasantly of coffee and baked goods.

Sitting at a table by the window with Leah (Evita had been here too, until she had apparently seen someone at one of the outside tables and run off to talk to them with a mischievous grin) the massive blueberry coffee cake your mother had purchased sits at the center of the table with three chunks cut out of it... It tasted vaguely like love, if love was able to be processed as a taste of course, in reality, perhaps such descriptions are a bit purple prose in nature?

Nevertheless...

"After this, we'll go take a look at the Dorms."

---Awake.

---Energetic.

---Eyes bright and almost sparkling, that's the Leah Ellet that's sitting across from you.

It feels surreal in a sense, but...

"Heard it's very green and brown, lots of earth tones. Not sure how to feel about that, doesn't seem like a good look for a laboratory..."

A small smile.

Then, a blink...

"Oh? Is that Catherine? I heard she got moved here too, but what a stroke of luck, huh?"

The woman blinks and poses a question, and turning around...

"Your name is Vincent, correct?"

Yep.

That's Catherine, and she's...

"...Yeah. What can I do for you, little lady?"

Talking to the Cafe Owner, who seems to be tensing up a bit for some reason...

Like he expected trouble was on the way...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Eva Ellet
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Noon

"Oh? Is that Catherine? I heard she got moved here too, but what a stroke of luck, huh?"

“Yeah…”

What a bizarre morning.

Enough time had passed that it was beginning to kick in that this would be reality from now on. It was… strange. She wondered if the pulse network being down was related to all the sudden changes or not. It had felt a little awkward- but seeing her mother so chipper convinced her that it was a change that was for the best.

Still, she couldn’t help but hope that not too much else had changed.

Like Catherine, for example- what was their relationship like in this world? Were her and Eva still on good terms? Leah had said it was lucky- how did the two of them know each other, now? Was she coming to the school as well? Eva didn’t exactly fancy becoming a student (it felt like a downgrade from being on active duty), but if she thought of it as a mission, the idea was… acceptable. More so if it meant she could be around more familiar faces.

But even if she wanted to ask, those weren’t appropriate questions coming from the Eva Ellet that Leah knew.

Instead…

“Well, we’ll be seeing her frequently around now, right? Since, she’s…”

She paused, waiting for Leah to complete the sentence. She could only wait for Leah or Catherine to share more on their own.

Blog Entries
    Eva Ellet
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Noon

"...Your friend, right?"

Leah winks at you, as if the cut-off of your words is vaguely amusing to her. Perhaps she thought you were simply too embarrassed to say it outloud for one reason or another?

"I mean, you listen to her lecturing to you all the time, smiling all the while, so I guess mentor is a good description too..."

She blinks.

"...You are friends right? Not just too polite to ask her to stop?"

But the teasing smile remains, even as she tilts her head, meanwhile, with the nearby Catherine herself...

"You look familiar to me. I'm trying to figure out why."

---Blunt as usual, a girl that can say somewhat awkward things without worrying about how she comes across-!

"Eh?"

The bartender raises a hand to his head, rubbing at his sheep-like afro in a subconscious sort of way...

"Well, the name is Vincent, yeah. I'm sort of a generic-looking guy, so I get that kind of recognition sometimes."

He chuckles.

"But I'm pretty new in town. Actually work on an airship you know? Got sent out on a mission and got stuck here when the Pulse Network went down, so, unless you've been on the SLEIPNIR, I doubt we've seen each other before little lady."

He chuckles.

"I think I'd remember running into such a beauty."

...And shows his nature as a bit of a natural flirt, but...

"I see."

Catherine ignores it.

"SLEIPNIR..."

One hand comes up to run through her hair in thought, it's an unconscious, repeated movement... One that has the older man raising an eyebrow in mild concern as her gaze seems to focus on something far away, then...

"...Hmmm. I see."

She nods.

"Sorry for bothering you. I don't believe I've ever been on the SLEIPNIR, but..."

She frowns.

"...I wonder why..."

Then starts away from the counter, same thoughtful frown on her face before her eyes lift up and catch the two of you.

"Ah. Eva. Ms. Ellet."

She nods at the both of you, politely.

"Heard the two of you were coming here today."

She stops before you, hand reaching out to pat you on the head before you could stop her-!

"You alright?"

She poses the question to you.

"Never asked about that tumble you took at the Vatican. Myra really ran you over the other day, huh?"

...Eh?
    Last edited by Airen; August 17th, 2021 at 05:21 AM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Daisuke
    Tokyo, Aoyama ~ Brick Lane (Rooftops)
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

"..."

---No resistance comes.

Where ordinarily, an alert and fit Lexie might put up a fight at the sudden appearance of something or someone behind her, the severity of the girl's wounds amidst the fog of hate and disdain seems to have her mind spinning along in some other atmosphere entirely, she simply crumples at the touch, muscles losing whatever defiance-based strength they had had as you launch yourself up, first onto the lightpost again, then up higher-!

Far above the bizarre fog, onto the upper limits of a city that no longer seems to make sense.

---There are dangers to this action of course, symbolically, fog represents unclear sight, illusions, losing one's way, and thus the person in the fog could simply be a manifestation made to bait you into interacting with it.

But that doesn't matter.

So what?

And...

While a part of your sensors certainly expect a sort of pain, a sudden stabbing sensation from the person in your arms turning out to be a sort of assassin...

"..."

Nothing comes.

---So here you are, on a rooftop with a young woman that is staring blankly up at a cloudy sky. While she is obviously in all sorts of pain, it seems that only the rather extreme nature of cauterizing her own arm with flames, was enough to actually make her cry out in any sort of pain, but...

"..."

There's a certain haze in her gaze regardless, even so...

"...Don't... Turn it off..."

Those hazy eyes focus on you.

"No use. Won't heal with magic. Meant to kill demons."

She chuckles, then groans...

---It's an attempt to put on a good face for you, even in her hazy state, a sense of humor towards the situation, even if said situation is sort of in bad taste...

"They'll attack if you turn it off. There's a sniper. Don't do it."

She was talking about your Harmonizer?

Your spell line?

A sniper?

Where?

A number of questions shoot through your thoughts, and along with them...

Through Active Sync...

Is a certain fellow A.I, who...

01001111 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101110 00001010 00001010 01000001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00101110 00001010 00001010 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01100001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101100 01110101 01100101 00101110 00001010 00001010 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101101 01110000 01110100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101100 01101100 00101110 00001010 00001010 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110101 01101100 01101100 01110011 00101110

...Seems to be having her own sort of damaged fit.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    Saint Vivienne ~ Clock Tower
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Evening

---Throwing the ball back into her court had seemed to be the right move, at least when it came to shaking Asuka out of her self-induced state of embarrassment.

Of course, her choice of destination had been a tad bizarre, stating that she wished to go to the Clock Tower first and then swing back around to it again later when it was dark, was somewhat of a strange movement considering she had been told the apparent supernatural phenomena occurs at night, but...

"I want to see the contrast."

---Her comment on that bizarre decision had simply been this, a desire to see the difference between the Clock Tower during the day and the Clock Tower at night.

Still...

Here you were...

The heart of the tower at the heart of the school, a massive stone spire that had always been blocked off during your years here, not just with physical barriers like the thick oaken doors that led into the interior, but magical barriers too, a heavy series of bounded fields that would not only sound the alarm if crossed or dispelled, but that had held a number of other functions that the students hadn't actually been able to figure out back in the day, due to the Ouroboros like way the various sigils had fed into each other, an obvious "STAY OUT," warning from the teachers that was rivaled only by the tendency of the library's forbidden section to warp space-time and throw the offending student into the water fountain outside...

In comparison to that, the easy way you get in now is almost anti-climactic.

The Bounded Fields are gone, the old-flooring is repaired, the oaken doors swing lightly and without a single creak, and...

Gears.

Gears and chains at the center of the room, a tower of mechanical parts that ascends up what seems to be about thirteen stories? The floors around this mechanical monstrosity are pristine, wooden, but clearly newly installed, although the way of getting up to the various stone landings on the floor was rather archaic, being a series of ladders that go up on floor at a time... Of course, jumping around is also an option considering everyone's nature as Tamers, but that definitely wasn't the intended method of transport when this thing had been built...

Other than the clinking of gears it's rather quiet, the golden light of an evening sun passing through the crystalline clock faces up above, and...

"Well, here we are!"

Says Emma proudly.

"The newly refurbished Clock Tower, originally built in honor of one of the school's original benefactors, Alessia Accardi~"

One finger raises in a very pre-lecture sort of way, it seems the woman intends on breaking into some sort of history lesson, meanwhile...

"..."

Asuka is already climbing up one of the many ladders, gaze fixed at the very top floor of the structure...

Where the four clock faces await.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Mokujima Chris
    SDCD Base - Front Entrance
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Late Morning

> Soul Worker: I'm the salty one? Really? It's me? Seriously? Hilarious? Super funny.
    > Soul_Worker: Say what you want about me, but the other one is innocent.
    > Soul_Worker: Fucking with your heads? You think that was us? We're trying to unfuck said stupid heads, kk?
    > Soul_Worker: I don't want to hide either! But I'm the damn king in the chess game, if I lose, so do you!
    > Soul_Worker: God you're so infuriating, stupid dumb glasses wearing-
    > Soul_Worker: Oh goddammit, what's going on over there?
    > Soul)Worker: Gimme a second, I'm not done with you! I swear to god if you die in the thirty seconds I'm not looking-

The words flood back in a stream of consciousness sort of way, the irate thoughts of an annoyed child that are just fired at you like a machine gun; indeed, the speed with which the entity responds makes it clear that these words are likely exactly that, her immediate thoughts on the situation being beamed back over this network to you, but-

"...!"

-the moment you reach the door back to your room, is the same moment another attack starts-!

The person on the other side fires the instant you come into range, as if they had been waiting for you to come back through the door to your room, the sound of some sort of gun roaring in the newfound darkness of your home, lighting up the room in a burst of golden flames. It's a straightforward attack, brazen and merciless in it's approach, like the attacker hadn't even gone that far into the room, like setting up shop in there had just been it's way of ambushing the next person that had decided to come waltzing in through the door, and-!

"Tch..."

It misses.

Or rather, you dodge it.

An overwhelming feeling of danger erupting a second before the gun goes off, as if your ever vigilant sixth sense had sensed the barrel being lined up with your knees through space and time itself, the knee-jerk reaction that is leaping back away from the door is one that keeps the bones of your right knee intact-!

But-!

---Dodging the shell itself isn't enough, no-!

A shredding pain, like the space itself around your leg had been torn away in the bullet's passing, and with it, whatever flesh of that limb had happened to get caught up in the vacuum of space left behind-! It certainly hurts, hurts in the same way that a blade hurts, screaming nerves suddenly being exposed to air, a newfound sensation that the internals of a body never quite get used to, but one that you bite back down on anyway, brain running through the calculations as you force yourself to step back through the door in spite of the newfound gash in your leg, after all...

---Energy on that is too high, little chance they can load a second one fast enough to get you.

No.

It was a single use item, whatever it was-!

Sixth sense says it's fine, so-!

You return the shot, the target is the shadow by the side of the door; it's hand is going to a holster on it's side, metal meeting metal as a robotic hand throws something on the ground before grasping at the hilt of a revolver, body twitching in mild discomfort as a bolt tears into her shoulder, eliciting only the smallest of grunts. In the darkness nearby Aleta finishes going up into the ceiling, her boots showing only so faintly in the darkness before they too are pulled up and disappear along with her legs, but-!

---You can't focus on that.

---Right now, it's a race.

---Will you reload first? Or will she grab her gun first?

And-!

---The final answer is that it's a tie.

Her gun raises, aimed at the center of your body in the same instant that you raise your crossbow to fire again, and the brief moment of hesitation that follows brings a certain sense of quiet to the room... Or at least it would, if not for all of the crashing and banging of metal outside, but-!

---It's you.

---Or at least, you're pretty sure it's you.

Unlike the Logan outside, this one has some pretty obvious differences to you. For one thing, one of her arms is metallic, not like a gauntlet, but like a prosthetic, no, definitely a prosthetic, you can tell just by looking at it that it's synced up to her nervous system, and the gun...

At first glance it doesn't look like much, just your average magi-tech gun, a revolver-type armagus, but...

...No.

There's something... Special about it...

But you can't tell what... It's not the spirit smith part of your brain that's saying so either, or rather, there's a few too many...

Personal inscriptions... On it...

Some sort of repeating sigil on the chambers? A black cross?

Either way...

It sort of makes your head hurt, as for the rest of her, well...

You're pretty sure you had that body suit too, but yours didn't have the obvious circuits running up and down it's form... Probably how she had snuck in, considering your own lack of stealth ability, and...

Assuming you two were identical of course, which was looking...

Less and less likely...

Still-!

"..."

That complete lack of expression is certainly like yourself...

What was she thinking?

Hard to say.

But...

"...Lock Primus? Neat."

She doesn't address her earlier attempt to blow out your knees, or lower her gun away from you, so...

"..."

It's a bit awkward.

As for Aleta, well...

You can feel her walking around in the room above, lightly, so lightly that you almost lose track of her every couple of steps, but...

She's doing something up there...

Chris (?)

Equipment

-Black Rose-
    A strange armagus revolver made from the metal of a certain meteorite that crashed in a distant land, possesses some sort of potent spiritual core of it's own, although it doesn't seem to be a COMP. Further details unknown.

-???-
    Single Shot Pistol. Creates a twisted distortion in space upon being fired; while such phenomena are ordinarily capable of large scale damage, the reduction in size to increase their portability has also lowered their area of effect.

Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai