Hyakka Onjouji
Aoyama Gakuen, Swimming Pool 4B
4th Period Class, Phys Ed. Swim (Combined Class)
Noon

"..."

At first, the youth does not know how to handle this sort of naivety.

Indeed, while the Student Council President had seemed -likely due to her position- as the sort that has more or less seen every possible type of person throughout her years as a student, there is a certain innocence in everything about you that gives pause to a certain scarf-clad senpai, because...

---It's almost too innocent.

It's an approach to life that a newborn would use, a defiance of things that would harm oneself not through resolve, but rather the simple lack of understanding about what is dangerous and what is not... If it came down to it, you might just be the type that wouldn't see a problem with opening a door out into the depths of space, because the 'concept' of that sort of danger holds absolutely no meaning to you...

Yes.

It takes him a few moments to comprehend this, and then a few moments more to decide on a course of action to the staggering display of innocence in front of him, but when he does...

He sighs.

While he is not quite as used to dealing with newcomers as the president is, the boy certainly still has the heart of an 'elder student,' and to that end-

"I see, holding your breath it is."

-he grabs your wrist, and pulls you down towards the bottom, to sit across from him along the floor of the pool, and when he does-

"Let me guess? This is Kaori's spartan training right? Sink or swim?"

-the ability to 'breathe' returns to you.

A consequence of the boy's spell-casting, a subtle, low-rank ability that he used simply for the purposes of meditating far away from everyone else, even so-

"Before you dive into water you should take a deep breath, if you mean to be under for awhile you should use magic or equipment, or you'll just wind up passing out when you can't breathe, and well... No, I guess you seem to have your swimming form more or less down, you're capable of moving around in the water at least. I'm assuming you had something of a sheltered childhood?"

He explains it almost like he would to a kid...

While the boy was somewhat thin and lean, the muscles were quite pronounced; most Tamers are built well of course, the nature of the job more or less guarantees that your body will become far more toned over time, still...

In the water you can properly see his face, the crimson scarf losing some of it's power as a shield for his expression, and it's-

"Still, swimming lessons aside... Wanna see the president freak out?"

-a mischievous, boyish face.

"Give it a good ten, twenty seconds down here, and even if there's no real danger of drowning... You'll get to see her panicked face, hehehe..."

One that seems to find some odd joy in teasing a certain council president...