Thread: Spirit Pulse : Mugen No Sekai [IC]

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ludwig Karlfeldt
    Rothschild - Halls
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

---Best to leave her to it.

Deciding that one overheard conversation (and consequent screw-up) was enough for any given twenty-four hour period, you halt yourself in spite of your rampant curiosity, turning away from the bridge, and simply walking away from it all...

For you, it's rather impressive.

The reality of Ludwig Karlfeldt's existence is that of a curious person, perhaps it's a side-effect from being able to glimpse the thoughts of others growing up, but the idea of 'secrets' was one that your soul seemed to reject on some level, simply wanting to know, regardless of whether or not 'knowing' was a good thing, yes...

There are times when it is better not to know, especially when dealing with the supernatural; there are times when magic can be particularly insidious, when the simple act of knowing something, or believing something to be true because of how you perceived it, is enough to cause a shift in reality.

Yes.

There are times when it is better not to know, but...

In this case that's not why you turned around, in this case...

It's simply a courtesy extended to family.

---But now that you've pushed this aside, the time for the arrival of the other faction groups was rapidly approaching, so it might be in your best interests to simply head on down to the lowest level of the ship, the docks, where the foreign Tamers would arrive via use of the Spirit Pulse network, but...

Before you can act on that knowledge...

You do notice something strange, coming back through the hallways the way you had come...

There's someone standing out in the halls...

Silver hair, darker skin, and an expression that you could only describe as tired, or perhaps searching, yes...

It's Astra.

She and Logan had gone off to Japan the other day, although you were pretty sure they were also told to just stay over there until it came time for the SDCD Unit to leave...

Must've come back home early.

Or perhaps, the foreign Tamers were already here...

---

Lydia
    Rothschild - Bridge
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

---You'll only be able to maintain this existence for so long, considering Ludwig keeps moving away from you, but-

"Then give me your report."

-ultimately, it seems the two semi-divine women cut right to the chase, seemingly unaware of your presence in the halls...

For now.

"I got the others together to check the seal as we discussed, there's no movement from inside, no cracks in the barrier either... The Kyuubi really does seem to just be asleep. Nothing from Nyarlathotep either. Both of those gates are locked shut."

Chiyoko gives a -likely summarized- report in a matter of fact way.

"Guess that's one possible cause we can cross off the list... Not that it makes me feel better... Are the Apathy Syndrome cases still rising over there?"

"Unfortunately yes, and it's not just in Japan anymore either... England and Rome are getting slammed with them too, honestly, the church actually seems to have it the worst right now. They're getting a handful of new cases everyday."

...Apathy Syndrome huh?

That... Didn't sound too familiar, but with the magic of modern science and global internet...

Reveals...

Nothing much really...

Just some stories about people randomly collapsing due to some unspecified (but likely supernatural) illness, the Apathy Syndrome as it was...

Cases of it surged previously in...

No mentions of any from this year though...

At least, not publicly mentioned...
    Last edited by Airen; September 7th, 2020 at 08:58 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Lydia
    Rothschild - Bridge
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Seal? Others? Apathy Syndrome? Kyuubi? Nyarlathotep?

Stray thoughts picking up on the words that mean nothing on their own.

At least, so it seems at first. And yet, considering the figures that speak them and the context of the conversation, they must mean something.

Something that perhaps shows itself better when coupled together.

Kyuubi. Or rather, the Kyuubi Incidents. The first of the two had started in 2000, and the second one was 2008...

The same years as those Apathy Syndrome cases.

Whats more, these cases had seemingly been resolved by a group of ESPer's...

Yet, the only one mentioned of these two divine-related women, is Adala... and only her aid in the evacuation...

So then, logically put... these 'Others' that went to check on this 'Seal'...

Could it be those ESPer's mentioned in both incidents?

Yet, there's no word on this, Nyarlathotep?

However, a lead wasn't strictly necessary in this case. The fact is that Chiyoko and, probably, a group of other powerful people went to check on both of these entities.

And given the context on why they were being checked on, the two are connected in some way along with the Apathy Syndrome...

Meaning that both were, probably, capable of causing the Syndrome...

Given the scale of the Kyuubi Incidents, having nothing concrete about Nyarlathotep at all makes the watchful older-sister COMP draw a dangerous conclusion.

So they're both incredibly dangerous, capable of at least that level of destruction... yet they're both sealed away still.

Which means that there's something else out there...

And not only that, it
    's affecting Japan, Rome and England. The three places that house the other three Tamer Organizations.

...And we just invited Tamers over from all three...

I hope your trust in Adala isn't misguided Lud, or this joint-operation might just get really ugly.

With her 'overprotective' systems racing to hear anything that alleviate her current concerns, Lydia continues to listen in on those two as stealthily as she can.

Surely her conclusion is simply wrong, and her worries are just built up from a mistaken foundation, right?

As long as Ludwig doesn't move away too far, surely she'll hear something that returns her mind at ease.

Surely...

Meanwhile, with Ludwig...

Ludwig Karlfeldt
    Rothschild - Halls
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

"Astra? Shouldn't you be with Logan and the SDCD Tamers...in Japan?"

Another bout of curiosity takes over as the previous classified exchange is overwritten by a strange occurrence.

"Or did you two come along with the SDCD Tamers? I heard you two had the quite the trip, good to see you made it home safe."

Naturally, the curiosity can be explained away rather easily. The Karlfeldt doesn't pry too much, nor does he really want to pry his fellow Roths anyway.

Whether it's done out of pure curiosity or out of the best of intentions, it can easily have unintended and unfortunate consequences.

Helping Logan out in Ludwig's own way hadn't really won him any favors with Amelia, for example.

Still, given her closeness to Adala one can't help but think she would want to make a good impression on the other Tamers.

Rather surprising then to find her here, alone.

"Are you, looking for something? Or someone?"

The Commander is busy with a classified matter, likely a matter that Astra wouldn't have clearance for either. If she's looking for her she'd simply have to wait as well.

She still hasn't told Ludwig what her 'mundane worries' are after all.

Blog Entries
    Rossweisse
    SLEIPNIR - Resource Wing
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

When I saw their screens, it was similar to the one that was brought up on mine. A list of names. Mostly greyed out names again. It took me a moment to realize that once again, it was mostly other members of Rothschild. I said mostly because my COMP detected a slight variance between all three lists. The biggest difference were the names that were colored in. Lucia’s colored members were mostly unsurprising due to the earlier search on Lucia and the Sara that she mentioned.

However Dr. Xavier’s names weren’t names I recognized too well. Hiyori’s name was easily recognizable, however I didn’t recognize the other two names. My COMP revealed a quick search of both of them as soon as I was curious on both of them. Ariel Lynx was impressive considering that she was the leading physician in magical prosthetics and a member of Rose Cross. Irmina Von Einzbern… Despite 'only' being a nurse at Aoyama Gakuen, I had a feeling that she was very trustworthy person.

Ne ne Rossweisse. Irmina Von Einzbern could be like that weird aunt of my hypothetical family! But Xavier knowing two beautiful doctors do you think h-

Now you’re grasping at straws… Clearly, Xavier knows them as fellow medical professionals.

Booooo, but that’s so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Xavier
    "Connection stabilizing... Some sort of synchronization program? Not feeling any sort of supernaturally induced connection... Although I suppose connection stabilizing means it's not at one-hundred percent quite yet... Whatever it is..."
    When Xavier and our COMPs couldn’t identify the source, I could only speculate that everyone’s COMPs were installed with it by default or it was a very sophisticated wide area virus transmission. I was leaning more towards the former than the latter since we didn’t detect any form of resistance from our COMPs. But if that’s case… It must have been installed before... That.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia
    "...Should we show it to Genesis?"
    "This would be his area of expertise... So it's probably the efficient option."
    Genesis… Genesis wouldn’t have that if it was installed on our COMPs and he would be the one with the most expertise on COMPs. Being an ancient Spirit Suppression Weapon would mean he wouldn’t have the same preset installations and hardware. Being one of the resident Spirit Smiths also meant that he could look into the DreamWeave application better than all six of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Xavier
    "You coming, Ross?"
    "Ah..."

However… That would mean missing the oncoming Tamers from other organizations. While I think they should be fine… They should have someone to greet them at least. As if sensing my unease, Hiyori switched from her Passive form to her Standby form. She starts floating away from my lap and in front of Dr. Xavier and Lucia.

Standby Form Hiyori

‘Don’t you worry your pretty little face Rossweisse, I’ll visit Genesis for us. Besides, I think I can handle being by myself to show some measly logs and follow up quick check up. So go ahead and say hi to other factions’ members!’

“That’s what makes me worried actually… I don’t know what you'll do once you're out of my sight. The last time, you joined in on Card Game night… Dr. Xavier and Lucia could you please keep an eye on Hiyori? I get the feeling she’ll try to get a drill upgrade or something equally tacky off of Genesis...”

‘You don’t understand the romance of a drill!’

Nor do I want to. While it’s valid if your opponent is immobile. It’s heavy. The noise constantly gives you away. I personally think the weapon of choice for a heavily armored immobile target is a pile bunker. Less weight due to magical acceleration and the piercing effect is instantaneous and quieter.

As I think this, I wave off the three of them and patiently wait for the arriving faction members. In order to keep myself productive… Maybe I should make them something like coffee or tea? It’s probably a little too late to make something edible… Unless they liked eating the protein bars I kept on me...
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; September 8th, 2020 at 05:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ludwig Karlfeldt
    Rothschild - Halls
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    "Are you, looking for something? Or someone?"
    "..."

It takes the silver-haired girl a few moments to respond to the sound of your voice. Indeed, with her gaze focused in what seems like a calm, methodical sweep of the ship interior, it's almost like she's too distracted by what she's doing to actually hear you talk to her at first, but...

"Logan?"

Eventually, she seems to snap out of her reverie... Of course you don't know Astra very well, just the basic knowledge that comes with living and working at the same place, so it's hard to tell if it's normal for her to be a bit spacey, zoned-out, especially because she normally just locks herself away in the simulators, but...

"...The SDCD group is getting ready to head over here in a few minutes. I decided to go a bit ahead of everyone else..."

She answers your question easily enough... Of course, she doesn't really explain why she decided to do that either, but this is the Rothschild, even if it's harmless, it's not uncommon for the people here to keep their cards close to their chest.

It's a built in behavior.

They can't help but do it, really.

"Guess I was zoning out a bit though... Got a bit further into the ship than I thought, must still be tired from the attack at the racetrack..."

She shakes her head a bit, almost as if to clear it.

Indeed, she does sound almost drowsy.

...But again, this is the Rothschild; there is a reason Brewed Awakenings is so popular here...

"As for looking for something... No, not really."

A pause.

"Just thinking about some things."
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ludwig Karlfeldt
    Rothschild - Halls
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

...That's strange, right Lydia?

Lydia?

Yes! Uh, very weird yup. Ooor she's just tired, let Logan sort her out when he gets her--- oh. That is weird. Okay don't do your thing just yet.

"...I thought you and Logan were pretty close, but I guess you must be really tired."

Not like Ludwig can speak, considering his little bout in the land of dreams but nevertheless the -appearing stoic and cold- Karlfeldt Tamer does care for his fellows.

Meaningfully, Ludwig moves his fingertip towards his temple.

"You know, I might be able to help you out with any troubling thoughts."

Saying so with a hint of pride, the boy slowly moves another fingertip to Astra's forehead, ever so slowly.

"If you'd let me, of course."

...Anything your nose picks up on?

No, she seems to be telling the truth. Smells like her too, maybe it's all just fine?

The COMP AI says, masking her worried undertone as she continues to listen in on two of the most senior Rothschild members.

In truth she herself is unsure whether she really wants to hear more of these two, especially if Ludwig within moments has found something new of interest.

But surely Astra's just, spacing out for some reason.

It would be a bit too silly if this Apathy Syndrome had already reached here-!

Of course, Ludwig can't read the thoughts of his big sister COMP, so that particular worry passes him by.

For now the boy simply listens to what Astra has to say, and whether or not he can help her out.

Wise up!
    Mundane Trait: Lydia Nose

Under the pretense of being able to smell what people are truly like deep down, Lydia helps her little brother out by sharing her opinion on people, especially those that seem dangerous in some way. In truth, as an AI she is unable to actually ‘smell’ as humans do --the closest processes are detection and analysis of chemical constituents that contribute to the odor in substances-- it is merely a habit she developed as an easier means to convey her impressions. Lydia does however possess an actual ‘gut feeling’ about others, formed from keen observation of various traits like posture, choice of words and facial expressions, as well as drawing from her previous interactions.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Logan Starbright & Mokujima Chris
    Aoyama, Beneath the Starlit Lake (SDCD Base)
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

The female android moves at the same time he does. The instant he spends protecting the hostage provides her the opening necessary to escape, ricocheting off the ceiling with an unorthodox spell - the hostage still in her arms. Logan immediately pursues them, analyzing the dimly lit corridors and his target’s movements to find the proper opening for another spell, but something niggles at him.

She’s holding her rather protectively. And her earlier reaction was like a guardian as well.

It’s exceedingly odd behavior for an infiltrator. If anything, the brunette would serve best as a human shield. Or as a golden apple; if the android had critically injured her and fled, he’d have had no choice but to prioritize the wounded Tamer. Crystal Coat only protected against magical attacks. And then there’s the Tamer herself. Those initial movements must have been disorienting, but even now she’s making no effort to escape or resist. Could she be frozen in fear? No, Crystal Coat should give her the willpower she needs to act. If anything, she’s holding onto her carrier tighter than ever. Logan’s eyes narrow as she grasps the android’s hand protectively. He opens his mouth to speak, but she speaks first.

"Room 2. Register Users Mokujima, provisional COMP, admin. Set Custom Program B4. Teams. Users Blue. Dupes, Blue, twenty, slave."
    This Mokujima considers the android her ally…

"Guests Red."
    ...and him her enemy.

They enter the activated simulator, and he comes to a stop. I misread the situation somehow. I don’t have all of the details, but I can tell. Logan bites his lip. I’m not wanted.

: So now what? Gonna report back to that touchy-feely goddess, or are we going cowabunga?

Logan strides to a nearby panel on the wall beside the simulator entrance and begins typing on the console.

: Neither. I don’t know the specifics of this situation, but I haven’t confirmed the safety and motives of either party. Whether I’m wanted or not, I’m not going to leave until I’m certain that everyone is safe.

A series of rhythmic beeps heralds the thrum of the simulator ceasing as Logan activates the emergency shutdown. While fairly rude to the people within, simulations could be easily shut down from the outside for safety reasons. There were occasions where a simulation needed to be terminated from the inside, whether due to a Virtual Shift or mechanical tampering, but Mokujima lacked both the time and the power for those.

: “Alright, let’s drag that shadow-scuttling hermit crab out of her shell!”

: “...This is technically still a hostage situation, you know.”

The simulator door opens with a hiss as Logan steps into the artificially bright chamber to face the two women.

“I’m Logan, a Rothschild Tamer. Jane Doe, Mokujima: do either of you require assistance?”

Auto-Skill: Isle of Lotuses
    Spells Set: Crystal Coat, Tarukaja, ???, ???, ???, Phantasm Step
    Stamina: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Mokujima Chris
    Alleyways, Simulator
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Digital Night

---There is no real reaction to the second emergence of darkness.

Barging through the door of the simulator at speeds that do not allow for hesitation, the sudden twist of the world from brightly lit hallways, to the digital night of a city that will only ever be cloaked in darkness, does not seem to scare the android in the same way as the last burst of darkness had...

No.

If anything, she is someone that quickly proves herself as being used to the darkness; her footsteps become deathly silent the moment spotless floors become trash-ridden alleyways, and her forward momentum quickly becomes converted to something else, an instinctive movement born from the sudden appearance of dozens of scattering copies of herself and her passenger; arms shifting to cradle Chris at her left side, she grasps the bars of a nearby fire escape and swings herself up with impressive force, the weight of her passing remarkably still for the power behind it, yes...

She's someone suited for the dark, in spite of a fear of the dark.

Perhaps she had simply been afraid before because it had been unexpected?

Or perhaps it had reminded her of some trauma in her past?

Regardless...

When things finally come to a halt, when the silver-haired android has you at the top of a nearby apartment building, her head peeking ever so slightly over the side as if to find your pursuer, she...

"..."

Nods slightly to herself, seemingly satisfied with the scattering digital clones.

As if content with this, or feeling that this much would be enough... Of course, while you had written a few things in the palm of her hand earlier, and the android had clearly been able to process the meaning behind those words, she had certainly skipped over a part of your request... Of course, it was a part of the request that was fine to ignore in some ways, as the girl had seemingly chosen to prioritize speed and agility over everything else (another deepset instinct of hers) but...

When nothing happens after a couple of seconds, her posture seems to relax...

Slightly.

Just a little bit.

"...Kurisu?"

And then -still supporting you with one arm- she talks to you.

It's a deeper voice than what one might expect from a female android, perhaps reflecting a certain sort of 'maturity' inherent in her design? Regardless, it's a voice that's not too out of place for a prince-type, and thus fitting for an android that had seemingly abandoned whatever plan she had at the drop of a hat simply to protect whoever she had happened to be holding at the time...

Regardless...

"Mokujima... Kurisu? Chris? Human?"

...She doesn't exactly seem to recognize the name, and indeed, seems to be having some trouble speaking at all, as if it was a skill that she hadn't utilized in awhile, but...

"There's no... Mud?"

Asks a question...

An obvious question perhaps, considering the nature of the place in which you had found her... Or more specifically, the 'mud' you had found clogging her heart, a manifest curse, a literal physical amalgamation of negative emotion that functioned as a sort of unrivaled corrosive acid...

...Yes.

She must be quite confused at her current circumstances, going from where she had been trapped in that ship, strangled by a curse, to a place that could certainly be called safe, yes...

It must be quite confusing for her, but before you can speak...

---The false world turns off.

And the android goes back on her guard...

Logan Starbright & Mokujima Chris
    Simulator
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

---Everything is back to the default in a flash.

For Chris there is no sense of falling in spite of your once rooftop ways... While the world had certainly vanished in what amounts to a blink of an eye, it does so in a comfortable way, returning everything to a neutral plane as the digital world fizzles out of existence...

---For Logan, it's a simple enough answer.

With the Rothschild Tamers using these sorts of devices the most out of all four of the big organizations, it's no big deal to find the emergency protocols and activate them in order to gain entrance to a battlefield that would have clearly been hostile...

Yes.

In some ways, it's a flawless victory, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    “I’m Logan, a Rothschild Tamer. Jane Doe, Mokujima: do either of you require assistance?”
    "Tamer?"

Questions the android...

He messes up right at the end, yes...

Stepping inside... That was the point of error.

For Mokujima Chris, it may have been possible to simply restart the simulation from the inside, trapping the other Tamer inside of it, but...

That won't come to pass either.

Not because she lacks the will to do it, but rather...

"...!"

...Because someone kicked the door closed behind him, as casually as breathing, so quietly that even the sixth sense does not sense them until it's already far too late to do anything about it, yes...

---The door shuts with a click, and then disappears entirely.

And along with it's disappearance...

...Comes one more shift in the world, not to a digital city entrenched in darkness, but rather...

An old-fashioned digital city encased in fog...

One with seemingly hundreds of NPCs wandering around...

Paying little to no attention to your existence...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Logan Starbright
    Simulator
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

Mokujima stares at him sullenly, unresponsive to his query. The android stares at him quizzically before speaking in a low voice.

”Tamer?”
    A Suppression Weapon who doesn’t know what a Spirit Tamer is? Does she have damaged memory files like Omega? Is she a fresh model? Logan considers his next course of action, but his inchoate plans are quickly dismissed by a soft click. He spins in place, no chill on his spine or flare on his soul to guide him, to see the outline of the door fade into mist.

: What the hell? I didn’t pick up anyone just now!

: Neither did I!

The mist deepens into fog that peels away from him to drape itself over an old city and the digital avatars shuffling within.

Logan’s gaze rapidly flicks about as he pings the area with his spirit sense. Could they have been the ones to do this? No, they had no time and even if they did, they had no reason. Mokujima configured the simulator from the start to disallow egress; why bother making a second trap toward that end instead of one that forced me into the simulator? In which case, there’s a third party? Someone else unaccounted for besides the android? He frowns. Could they be using the same type of cloak as Sarah? Are they from the same organization? But why seal me in a simulator instead of just stabbing me in the back? A fist clenches. It’s pathetic, but I was dead to rights just then.

He exhales. Let’s start from simpler causes. While chasing one presumed SDCD Tamer, I was lured into a simulator and locked inside. I don’t feel any different, but just to be safe I should have Amelia run a diagnostic. In that case, is this a surprise training exercise? Or in the SDCD’s case, a prank?

He locks eyes with the women, who’d remained stationary thus far, and speaks neutrally. “Is this a common prank here?”
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; September 15th, 2020 at 04:20 PM.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    "..."

Mokujima responds only with a dull glare. Her face may as well be carved of stone.

She holds the android's hand tightly.
    Last edited by Bloble; September 10th, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Raz: ...ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Logan stares back and shifts Amelia out of battle mode. "I'm sorry if I offended or frightened you in some way. Did you need help?"
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The dull glare doesn't let up. If anything, it's even heavier now that it isn't being dulled by Logan's Auto-Skill.

Eventually, however, Mokujima gives him a reply.

"...no. Go away, please."

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    "Do you still have admin rights? I'd like to leave to get ready for the joint mission."
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "...no. The shutdown... reset."

The words are slow, quiet, and measured, said one at a time, with great effort undertaken to make each one understandable and clear. At the same time, Mokujima speaks using as few syllables as possible.

"To exit... simulation. Three ways. One, from outside. Two, find exit."

Neither of which is in their control.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Does cessation of consciousness count as the third? I'd rather not find out. "Then I'll search the north. Once again, I'm sorry for the trouble."
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "..."

Mokujima stares. She stares, and...

"...don't apologize twice."

Reaches into her pocket and removes something long and thin. A pen, or a screwdriver she just happened to have with her at the time.

"Just forget this ever happened."

With that, she calmly positions the tool in front of her face, just to one side, angles it just right, and brings up her other hand.

A single smooth push is all it takes.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He grabs her hand, scraping his palm against the blade as he knocks it aside.

"I'm sorry. But I followed you to make sure you were safe. As a Spirit Tamer, I intend to see that through. No matter what the danger is."
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "...it's a simulator. There is no 'danger'. Just a waste of time."

Mokujima glares at Logan.

"The third way. Don't get queasy. You've seen worse."

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He flinches. That's exactly why he can't, won't allow this.

"The pain is real. The action still exists. I won't let you suffer just because it's easier that way."
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mokujima shakes her head.

"Then what?"