Rossweisse
SLEIPNIR - Resource Level
11/16/2026
Monday - Early Morning

"...At least they're being semi-responsible I suppose, but why does no one update me on these sorts of things?"

Ultimately, it seems you are able to somewhat shelter your fellow crewmates from the worst of Anna's assumptions about their behavior; seeing as how the pilot was already easily the most overworked member of the crew (by her own choice of course, but even still) it was plausible that she might have gone charging after the three of them simply to lecture them for adding onto her pile of work and troubling the Commander, or perhaps even gone off to activate the increased gravity on them alone, or even -god forbid- cut power to all the simulators in order to force everyone out into the open, but...

As it is...

She just sighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossweisse
“I figured there should at least be someone here to greet the faction representatives before our reputation becomes worse… Um… Is there anything I can help out with? I was thinking about giving out these bars I had and maybe buying some coffee from Brewed Awakening for them to drink, but I’m not sure that’ll be enough."
"Oh no, there's no need to give them your personal snacks."

The red-haired woman shakes her head decisively, as if to dissuade you from this particular course of action...

"I've had the Cafeteria Staff working on the meals since last night," raising one of her arms again as if to prove this, the mass of holograms that she has gathered around the limb -holograms that seem to be dozens upon dozens of checklists and work orders- are so densely packed together that your eyes are having a hard time picking through them, but it sounds about right for her, "I was coming here to recruit the agents for setting the tables before they get here, but it seems like they had other plans..."

She sighs again...

"If you're willing, I suppose you could help me with that?"

Smiling tiredly, but kindly, the woman's grin becomes slightly more... mischievous... After a moment...

"But don't worry... Anyone that doesn't show... I'll definitely hunt them down..."

A cheery smile.

"They were warned after all, it would be a shame if my hands were to slip over the individual gravity controls."

One that does little to mask the malice.