Amamiya Sho
Aoyama, Sho's Residence
11/16/2026
Monday - Early Morning, Just After Midnight

Some claim it's muscle memory, others just call it instinct.

The thing is, the second I hear that voice, that familiar voice which has already engraved itself into my mind after so many encounters over the past year, my body immediately decides to move on its own, ignoring the fact that I have yet to catch up on this sudden turn of events. Likewise, my mouth opens automatically to whisper a sadistic message brought straight from the depths of my subconscious, a peerless villain-like line developed and kept safe for a long time just to be used at this precise moment, when the opponent least expects it.

"It's you who's a fool, Jack!"
Speaking those words with pleasure as I turn around, my hand swiftly moving in to capture one of his little appendages, I finally become aware of my actions. Despite my overall terrible speed, the surprise factor turns out to work spectacularly in my favor. "Stepping into my range with such little care! Just whose lair do you think this is...?!"

I swing the doll-like demon in mid air a couple of times, before releasing my grip on him, sending him flying. His size and low weight works to my advantage, allowing me to toss him at max strength with no worries of anything breaking so long as I keep my aim steady. I am sorry but a hero should never wander into a villain's lair unprepared and not until the final battle, otherwise it's a guaranteed dead end-!

"A castle clad in pitch-black darkness, its expenses paid with sweat and blood! A crossroad where evil converges, where the souls of the fallen speak their regrets, an ideal place for one such as I! This is my home!"

Amamiya Sho will always attack intruders, no matter their nature. A rational person at times, he unravels his mask whenever his possessions are at risk. In this case, he becomes a 'hit first, ask questions later' kind of individual, all in order to defend the right of a private property. Normally he would not even bother giving a speech like this one, but that is just how his relationship with this particular Jack Frost is. In this fantasy, he would always adopt the role of the villain.

"Venturing into my territory unaided... It doesn't get any more foolish than that. Be gone, child of ice, say your final farewells to this world."

A villain has a tragic backstory. A villain is always misunderstood. A villain is not allowed to show weakness.

That is I! A villain through and through!

"Once I press this button, the temperature in this room will raise tremendously, so much that this place will become hell itself."

In my hands is the control of the only Air Conditioner I ever bought. Very well concealed within the interior of my home, it's a relic I recovered from a garage sale years ago. Of course, once it broke and I learned that repairing it was just as expensive as getting a brand new model, I simply abandoned the idea of saving money for the cause. But now, it will prove useful in eradicating one of my few rivals who's still standing.

"..."

It's not working.

This thing won't even do it's job wrong anymore. Perhaps as a result of not using it in a very long time, it now refuses to awaken from its deep slumber!

"A-Anyways." I try to buy myself some time. "Of course I already knew what she was talking about. On Christmas Eve, this year, I succumb to a curse of eternal sleep. That's... Alright with me, I guess. Beats dying by a long shot."

Turning my back to the hero and his red haired princess, I slide into the kitchen to prepare some coffee. I suppose that I'll be a good host -villains are always respectable hosts, after all- and prepare one cup for each guest, as well as one for myself.

"That way, if someone ever manages to wake me up, I'd be rich. All my collectibles will have surely escalated enormously in price by then. In any case, since someone is being stubborn and playing 'keep guard all night long', I suppose I'll join. We just need the right boardgame to pass the time, and we're set."