Eva Ellet
Vatican City ~ Obelisk Square
11/16/2026
Morning, Sunny

There is one, single impression that forms in the mind of Eva Ellet as she watches the sisters respond.

This…

This is going surprisingly well…

Of course, she knows that it’s too early to make that conclusion. But nonetheless, there is something encouraging about this- perhaps the mission itself would not be that difficult after all… doing her best to hide any traces of unfounded optimism from her face, she does her best to appear professional.

"Name's Alyx Kingsleigh. Can't remember if we shook hands or not last week, but I think I saw you in my mom's office? Eva Ellet?"
“Yes, that is correct. I am Eva Ellet. As I recall, we met last week, but we did not speak much, so this is the first time we have shaken hands.”

Accepting Alyx’s handshake, she then turns her attention to Cosmos.

“As for what happened last week… there is no need to apologize to me. It inconvenienced you much more than me- I was simply wondering if you were feeling better.”

That much, she thought was only natural. They were both spirit tamers of the Rose Cross- it was normal for her to be concerned about the well being of her coworkers.

“On that note, it is good news to hear that you are indeed feeling better."