Results 981 to 1,000 of 2833

Thread: Spirit Pulse : Mugen No Sekai [IC]

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    Nameless Forest ~ Kuzunoha Village
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

What the hell?

Aster: Yeah, I wasn’t expecting Laplace to be a family woman either.

It’s so messy too… Laplace really didn’t tell her we were coming?

Aster: Being a genius has its eccentricities? Maybe it’s a test? Dupe her family, you’re in the clear.

I hate improv. I’m gonna die.

Ayra takes Genbu’s hand and gives it a shake, though the raised eyebrow and the somewhat limp grip betrays the emotions underneath. There is no plan except to lie her ass off. Bloody hell. If there was a plan—if she was warned—she could invest in using an hour or two of waiting to come up with something, mentally prepare herself. But instead she’s thrown right into the fray, and she has no idea how to casually introduce herself, especially under false pretenses.

It’s been so long since she’s done something normal as that.

“No hard feelings,” she finally says, starting a series of what would probably be a streak of falsehoods. “And yeah, I’m Ayra. Lovely to meet you, Genbu.”

Aster: Ayra, let’s be real. This house isn’t normal at all. We’re talking to one of the four cardinal deities in some super secret top family village. You could say anything and it’d sound believable.

You’re. Not. Helping.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Blaise Pendragon
    Aoyama, Entertainment District
    11/16/2026
    Afternoon

"---Wait a second, how come when I wanna lay around and slack off it's bad, but when you two want to do it, it's suddenly noble?"

It's a question that Tsukiko doesn't think of until far, far too late, when the hideout has already been left behind, releasing a trio of slackers that are all in denial about being slackers out into the world...

Of course, her coming to this conclusion so late is only natural...

Considering the sheer joy with which she had devoured the small mountain of manju that had been set before her -and thus, how agreeable her personality had become for the duration of her meal's existence- it hadn't been particularly hard for everyone else to come to the collective decision that homework could absolutely wait for a few more hours, before charging out beneath the cloudy skies of Aoyama...

There had been one hell of a storm last night, but there didn't seem to be any obvious damage.

Sometimes bizarre weather patterns drew certain sorts of demons to town, some of the wilder ones that hadn't quite adjusted to human cities all the way yet, and thus, these sorts of days were typically the perfect time to find some sort of trouble to get yourself involved in, a welcome distraction from languages and numbers and magical formulas, to the good old fashioned method of dealing with the supernatural...

Hit em hard.

Even the Demons couldn't help but respect that moxy most of the time.

It was why the Tamer System was so effective, still...

---There seem to be more people out on the streets than usual; a bit of investigation reveals that the usual entertainment simulators -virtual worlds in which one could partake in various activities- had all been shut down temporarily due to some sort of flaw in the software... It didn't seem to have anything to do with the previous night's storm of course, but it was a bit of an oddity, still...

In terms of anyone causing trouble, you haven't been able to find too much just yet...

There are a few rumors about a talking, overly dramatic skeleton wandering around the ward challenging people to duels, and looking a little disappointed when everyone just blinks at it and moves on, because...

This is Aoyama.

The Magic City.

Land of the People that had certainly "seen some nonsense." (TM)

You hadn't been able to run into it yourself yet, but with a bit more effort you probably could, still, it's around this time that Tsukiko finishes her manju and makes her declaration, and thus the moment that Isamu jumps into action to defend your actions!

"It's still the springtime of our youth Tsuki, you wouldn't understand, we only have so many years of this-!"

Of course, Isamu is a fool.

"You callin me an old lady too?!"

As the bonk on the head -and subsequent pull into a mostly joking choke hold and imprompt wrestling match- makes rather clear...

---Dorks.

Although they do seem to actually get along quite well, still...

Looking around as your friends assault each other, well...

Your eyes land on a building that you have passed many times before, but one that, up until now...

Hasn't really ever seemed to be "open."

Yes.

A one story building, with neon lights that read "Devil May Cry."

Normally they are off, but today...

Today they're definitely on...

Devil May Cry...

Wasn't that...?
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Raz Stone
    Avalon ~ Camelot, Tintagel
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    ”My dear brother!” Raz said, laying the illusionary guitar at his side, where after a moment it softly faded into specs of light. “Showing off your sword skill? I have been asking you to offer me some private lessons in how you use your equipment for so very long.”
    ---As a Spirit Tamer, Zerah has seemingly always done his best to be relatively soft-spoken and polite; there are the obvious exceptions of course -the young man seems to have some sort of rival who he can't look at without trying to beat up- but for the most part, the silver-haired Knight was one of the most level-headed and normal of the Knights at a glance, polite and almost supernaturally calm, but...

"...You fight with a microphone Raz, there's little you can learn from me in the art of fencing."

Even the polite and the calm have their ways of defending against this sort of assault, namely...

Selective obliviousness, or rather, a form of self-imposed denseness...

He plays your statements completely as they are on the surface, ignoring any more subtle meanings because he either doesn't get them -possible- or is actively choosing to not get them, instead making everything about the practicals of combat... Which was also possible-!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    ”Have you considered my offer any more?” Raz cooed, idly kneading the rapidly knotting shoulder of the legendary swordsman. “I hope you have. I believe it would be wonderful for us to work on the creation of a soul fusion. After all, I have been wanting to merge with you and become one for such a long time now...”
    He's quite talented at it too.

For you see...

His response to this is simply to lean forward a bit, resting his chin on his hands, which were placed on the sword he had stabbed into the ground at your appearance...

"I suppose working on our teamwork could be a positive use of time, a sense of trust amongst comrades is necessary to draw out the full potential of a combat unit. However, I do not believe I'll have any time for training with you today, perhaps some time in the future?"

Yes.

The type to automatically counter all forms of seduction by becoming akin to a neutron star, that is a method that this man shares with a certain other person in the world, both of whom would explode into exactly the same form of rage if such a comparison was ever actually made out loud-!

"I have a report to give, and I assume you're here for similar reasons?"

Of course, he is also too polite to actually shut your attempts at talking to him down completely, or perhaps too purposefully naive to understand that the best thing he can do in this scenario is be decisive in any attempt at shutting you down, thus-!

He makes the mistake of leaving the door open, of course...

"..."

His eyes drift into the distance, as if to figure out why you're here now that he's being forced to interact with you, and...

"...Did you arrest a child?"

...It seems...

Dejah -who had wandered over to Isako after you had bounded away to Zerah- has taken to staring at him for some reason...

Did she... Want something...?
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Daisuke
    Aoyama, LOVELESS
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

"Eh?"

It's over in an instant. The moment he'd revealed himself, Daisuke had begun to march down a path to inevitable defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia
    "...Hmm. I see, good quality parts..."
    She steps forward. Completely forgetting about her previous catch, the girl closes in around Daisuke, cutting off his avenue of escape before he can even think of retreat.

For that is what Sofia Weinbergstr is: not a spoiled princess, but an apex predator.

"Your body was well made, someone put a lot of effort into it... Interesting..."
    Shuichi's warning... had been for Daisuke himself. The veteran Tamer had judged that even LOVELESS' web would be a safer place to run to than the clutches of this girl.

But it's too late now. As his back presses against the wall and Sofia's hand slams into the wall next to his head, all Daisuke can do now is endure...

"But I feel like you could use an arm cannon or two... Better ones I mean... Would you like one? I have quite a few experimental models in stock, you know?"

"Or perhaps... Hmm... A sword...? No, no... Rocket arms? Jet boots... Kinetic converter...?"
    Endure!

Endure!

Endure-!

"Sorry! My Tamer said not to accept parts from strangers!"

There's no enduring.

In a poof of smoke, Daisuke's miniaturization protocol activates. His form shrinks down, down, down... until he is small enough to run under Sofia's legs.

Which he does, making sure not to look up at any point.

In an instant, he is hiding behind a shelf, peeking out cautiously at the aggressive girl, as if she might approach and offer more mysterious upgrades...

"And, um, I'm more of a personal project... so "

Yes, he has to take her just as seriously... just as seriously as fairies.

"Are you - are you a Spirit Smith, or-?"

Blog Entries
    Ludwig Karlfeldt
    SLEIPNIR - Brewed Awakenings (Rothschild Branch)
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    "But scarier than the Commander, I'm not so sure. She seems like the overly warm type that helps out strangers in need... while introducing herself as some benevolent big sister."
    Vincent takes another drag from his cigarette, eyes closing for a bit as he ponders your own opinion on the woman, then:

"Those are the ones you gotta watch out for, the Boss makes her authority known, Alexia... Well, she hides it better, and those that hide their power tend to do so for a reason..."

A brief moment of silence elapses at this, before the man just laughs aloud to himself:

"Of course my life has been plagued with particularly troublesome women, so I might just be a bit paranoid about it. She is a NWAB Agent though, so don't let anything too questionable slip out while you're around her, could be on some sort of investigation, never know with them..."

"Still, even though it was my first time, I'd have to say it was a good experience. Her way of teaching might be harsh, but it certainly has its effects. Helped me get another goal to work towards."
    At this the man just snorts, but says nothing particularly verbose; instead, he goes back to the ever-present tradition of wiping an already clean glass with a just as pristine towel...

"If you want to stop her then I wouldn't mind helping out, she probably would enjoy someone playing a prank on her as well. That said, I'll have to think of something myself if she tries that again on me. After all, it's the duty of the new generation to teach the elderly the sorrows of old age. We'll need to rise as the new heroes if we are to succeed the current legends. And I don't intend on losing."
    "Well, it sounds like she got punched overboard already, so can't mess with her right now myself," the man shrugs, but his warm smile never fades, "But next time around, if you think she's gonna try it again, or you run off to confront her in the same way just let me know first. I'll help you out, even if it's been so long you think I've forgotten this conversation... Bartender's Code, and all, I don't mind helping the youth-!"

He laughs.

---For a second, you think his eyes flash somehow at the end of this exchange...

There's no hostility in it of course, it's not a flash of emotion or anything like that, more like...

For an instant, his normal blue eyes had come to resemble the crimson eyes of a sheep?

A bit strange.

Still, you take the opportunity the flow of the conversation provides, and:

"Still... having power over dreams is a rare gift to possess, even here. Are you also one of those once-in-a-lifetime geniuses, or were there 'other' circumstances at play for you to have walked that path?"
    "Me? Natural genius? Hahaha, no way."

Most of Rothschild has a tendency to keep their cards close to their chest, but this one seems friendly enough to let some things slip, so perhaps...

"Guess you could say I was... Cursed when I was younger by this Demon, Dumuzid. This was back a bit before the whole magic age explosion, so there were no convenient ways of breaking the curse; it was a hell of a phenomena too, haunted you while you were asleep, made you see some real horrible shit... It was based on the whole die in your dreams and you die in real life story, that sort of phenomena... Well long story short, I found him in the real world after a bit, we made a bet of sorts, and well..."

A bit of darker laughter...

"I won everything he had, even his name."

A bit that ends with an even darker chuckle, then:

"And now I'm here, got a bit of a long-term assignment I need to take care of eventually, but for now, I don't mind just doing the bartender gig; lets me chat with the bizarre youth we have running around nowadays."

He shakes his head.

"Perhaps magic is a bit of a bad influence."
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Eva Ellet
    Rome Cross Base ~ Front Gate
    11/16/2026
    Morning, Sunny

---It's a shaky determination, but it's determination all the same, your own drive to see this through even if the task itself felt somehow beyond you. It is not much in your nature to ask for things to be explained to you more than once, if you don't really understand it, you have a tendency to just nod your head and pretend that you do, put you on a good face, and...

It is certainly one way to handle things...

With the group now numbering in four, it seems that the ultimate destination is now your next destination; the slow walk from room to room changes, becoming a brisk path towards the outside of the base, past the main gate of the Church, where the rest of the chosen party -or at least, those who have the drive to show up to this particular party far far earlier than they actually need to- have been assembled on the ceramic tiles surrounding the "Obelisk."

Or rather, assembled is a very... Loose term for what you find there at that place...

With Cosmos and Alyx arguing about something behind you now -apparently Alyx called Cosmos a 'small brat' and that didn't go over well- the other members of the team are certainly stationed near the Obelisk now, but they're... Sort of split apart a bit, even more so now that Alyx and Cosmos have wandered off into a different area themselves, arguing with each other the whole time...

"..."

Hanging off to the side by himself is David White.

Encountered: David White

Someone you only knew in passing due to your nature as coworkers, the tall but quiet youth seems to simply be watching over the proceedings from as far back as he can get from them, like a stoic older brother who can't help but place himself in the spot where he can best watch over everyone else... Of course, he is also the quiet type by nature, a straightforward Knight of the Church that tackles everything he needs to head on while letting social obligations pass him by if he can, so this might just be that part of his nature kicking in...

Cosmos and Alyx are on the opposite side from David, still snipping at each other in a way that really reminds you of siblings... In that it feels like both affection and dislike at the same time...

The Knight Commander is just smiling her enigmatic smile, still standing at your side if you wish to keep talking, but body language seeming to put you towards the others, as if silently saying 'now is the chance to practice,' and, perhaps in response to that...

"...I see. I never would've thought of that method to identify Loki."

You are able to locate Catherine, the one person here with whom you had a standing relationship of any real strength-!

She's standing right next to the Obelisk, the middle point between the two other points of Tamers, but unfortunately...

"Right? I find it quite ingenious, if I do say so myself!"

She's talking to someone you don't know.

Someone you've never seen here at the Church, however...

"Any other advice? Notable troublesome individuals in the Rothschild? I'd like to be as prepared as possible before boarding the ship."

"Troublesome? Well, I'm not quite sure if those are the words I would use to describe anyone besides Loki, but Alexander has a real bad habit of challenging people to duels over perceived slights. Of course that could also be good practice, he is quite the talented mage after all, so well... I suppose it's only really advice if one doesn't want to 'rock the boat' as they say! But being too wary around them also isn't a good thing, don't recoil just because they're Rothschild Tamers, know when to stand your ground, it'll be pretty obvious."

He seems like a cheerful man, energetically answering the long-haired girl's questions about what awaits everyone on the ship, and while you can't place his point of origin at first, eventually...

You can spot the badge on his coat.

An Official Badge of the New World Administrative Bureau, in other words...

A Spirit Tamer of the Absolute Highest Class, with authority on par with that of a Faction Head...

An NWAB Tamer, although you have no idea why one would just be wandering around here, still...

Encountered: Unknown NWAB Agent

---Seems like every possible destination for you...

Has it's share of challenges...

And there's certainly a bit of time left to kill...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ludwig Karlfeldt
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    "Those are the ones you gotta watch out for, the Boss makes her authority known, Alexia... Well, she hides it better, and those that hide their power tend to do so for a reason..."
    As the bartender laughs aloud to himself, Lydia sprinkles in some reassurance to her curious Tamer.

Don't worry Ludwig, not everyone that's hiding their power does so for suspicious reasons. I'll alert you when anyone suspicious is making their move against you.

You make it sound like there's already a good number here on the ship that can't be trusted.

More than you might think, but there's a big difference between keeping secrets and being untrustworthy. Perhaps even now, fufu~.

"I won everything he had, even his name."
    ...Vincent isn't exactly human anymore is he?

Figured it out did you? He's not out to harm you, my nose tells me he can be trusted!

Anything else that you're keeping from me?

Well, who knows~~~.

The COMP AI plays the fool while Ludwig returns his attention back to the SLEIPNIR's bartender.

"Perhaps magic is a bit of a bad influence."
    At this, the young Karlfeldt ponders for a moment, before continuing the conversation:

"Mhmmm, maybe. The elders seem to think the world and its people 'awakened to the next stage' with Magic becoming more widespread. I believe in general it's been more beneficial than detrimental, but there's downsides too of course."

The Karlfeldt elders seemed to believe that this world alone has something unique for their ideal to manifest, but even without that it cannot be denied that with the explosion of Magic and the rise of Tamers the times have been more peaceful than before.

Granted from their words it would almost seem that other worlds exist alongside this one, but neither they nor Ludwig ever spoke of that particular subject.

"I suppose it comes down to how you use your power. I can't speak from experience, but I think 'particularly troublesome women' will always find their way into means of power. If not magic they'll employ some other method. Not everyone can resist the temptations power brings."

The boy sighs as he takes a glance at the television, or rather the figure of Akarana Charlotte as she finishes her statement.

Until a particular thought arises...

"...Hey Vincent."

...Lud, you do know that rest is important, right?

The ghost of a smile appears on the stoic faced youth, as he sees a unique opportunity that he never had considered before.

"You said you don't mind helping out the youth, right? And that your area of expertise is dreams?"

Ludwig's eyes betray a hint of glee, as if finding some unexplored road with a destination ripe with potential.

"If that's the case, and you wouldn't mind extending a helping hand to the younger generation... Could you set up training scenarios in my dreams?"

Whether it's to defeat Fenrir, to return his sister to his side, to succeed the older generation or to make the Karlfeldt ideal come true, more power and training is required.

To that end, using the sleeping hours and avenue of dreams to further hone his abilities should prove to be a more efficient use of sleep than resting could offer.

Those born without extreme talents can only go on to work harder and harder. Only by continuing that path can Ludwig inherit the legends that are the previous ESPers.

For now, there is but one thing the Heir of Unity can do.

Seek strength.

The rest will follow...

"Sleeping is otherwise such a waste of precious time, time that could be well spent getting stronger."

...You're without a doubt a Rothschild Tamer that's for sure.

---Perhaps Vincent's assessment of the youth being bizarre is quite a fair judgement.

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

"Good to hear."

The turtle in human form smiles at you.

---The apparent eccentricities of Laplace's mind were quickly becoming overwhelming, but Laplace always seems to have a reason to do the things she does, so there must surely be a method to her madness, right?

It is those sorts of thoughts that reinforce your mind as the azure-haired deity ushers you inside the house with that same, slightly awkward smile; the first thing you notice as you step inside of the house is that it is some bizarre mix of the old world and the new world... There is an obvious magitech field around the perimeter of the house, ensuring everything from the humidity to the temperature remains at a perfect constant at all times, and yet the walls of the building itself have clearly been carved out of some form of wood, giving the interior the warm appearance of an old-timey log cabin that is way bigger on the inside than it is on the outside...

A common modification in the magic era.

Naturally, the first room that you are able to see is the living room; existing just past the hallway -where you remove your shoes out of politeness- you are able to see a large television set along the left-side of the wall, where a rather eye catching blonde-woman is sitting cross-legged in front of it, a controller from some sort of antique video game console -a Playstation 4- clutched in what looks far more like a death grip than anything else...

"Ahahaha, got you now-!"

She seems to be playing some sort of action game? The character darting around on screen seems to be evading some of hard-to-describe creature, a lot of tendrils, teeth, and blood... The nearby case says "Bloodborne," and there are a few others lying around too, like "Evil Within," a few of the older Final Fantasies, the apparent entirety of Kingdom Hearts (so far) and one game whose title you can't quite make out, "Anonymous" something...

She seems to be pretty into her session regardless, so much so that she doesn't turn around even when you walk into the building, although...

You can spot a badge lying near her...

Golden, with the insignia of a Crescent Moon...?

An NWAB badge?

---This house just gets stranger and stranger.

And Laplace is becoming more and more gutsy...

On the other side of the room, there's an ongoing game of Risk that seems to have hit the mid-game (of course being Risk, it's hard to tell in the hell of pieces that are covering that board, but they're a few good hours in) but there's also someone there that's actually paying attention to you, unlike the blonde woman on the other side of the room, yes, this one is younger, an obvious teenager, and probably the owner of the voice that had called out to Genbu earlier, and someone who had stood up from her place at the Risk table as you walked in, automatically moving to extend her hand in a handshake...

"Hello. You're Genbu's friend, right? Nice to meet you, my name is Mikagura Kagura-"

...Only to stop mid-sentence, as her eyes finally finish comprehending your face...

"-and a Knight just walked in the door."

She says this in a matter of fact way.

Likely a cover for the sheer shock of a celebrity just striding into the house...

Regardless...

She still extends her hand to you after a second, as if determined...

To break the sudden, awkward silence...

"...Would you like something to drink?"
    Last edited by Airen; July 30th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Logan Starbright
    Aoyama, Beneath the Starlit Lake (SDCD Base)
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

"Ah, hey Logan~ It's not something you really need to thank me for, I enjoy helping humans! You guys are always so interesting~"
    That’s a remarkably casual response. Though come to think of it, manners and formal speech are used to show respect; would a deity really need to resort to them? A deity can act however they’d like; that’s what it means to be a deity.

She addressed me by name. I forgot to introduce myself, you imbecile, but she knew it anyways. I wonder, did she learn it after involving herself in that affair or did she just know it? Deities can be omnipotent after all.

Logan opens his mouth to respond, and pauses. Should he respond, or should he wait for permission to address Yamuna? Is she even that type of Goddess? His
    Spirit Taming, ESP, and Magic
    STEM
    classes hadn’t covered her in much detail. There wasn’t much detail to cover, really. When the Magic Age began, Yamuna appeared and promptly gained worldwide fame, especially in Japan, but the most he’d managed to pick up were scattered theories that she’d helped in some sort of incident and a highly questionable YouTube video that claimed she was a holographic shell projected by the Russians. Left without a knowledge base to work with, Logan ponders: Just how is he supposed to interact with a Goddess?

"You were looking pretty troubled a second ago."
    Logan’s hand unconsciously squeezes his elbow. How is he supposed to play this off? Does he need to confess his sins? Refuse to insult her with his base concerns? That smile of hers shifted from cheer to sympathy, but it reads no less genuine. He’s acutely aware of an awkward itch on his scalp he lacks the audacity to scratch.

"Are you troubled about yesterday? Those sorts of things happen you know, and I read the reports you wrote, you did really well for an ambush, nothing to be ashamed about..."
    Is her misunderstanding a blessing or a curse? It’s certainly easier to talk about yesterday’s failings than his discomfort in her presence, but that just reminds him of his prior impotence-

"Did no one praise you? If not, I'll do it myself~!"
    Logan’s eyes go wide. This can’t be happening. A great deity suddenly appears in front of him and offers him such intimacy? They’re not even family, he’s not her champion, there’s no prior bond to suggest anything like this, so why? Would she just embrace anyone? He feels his pulse on his fingers. He has to make a decision, he has to figure out what to do, so he focuses his gaze, staring straight ahead at Yamuna. Logan sees benevolence, honest and pure, like a sun granting light and warmth to the earth, like a deity watching over its creations with pride, like a-

Ah. So that’s it. There are angry gods, lustful gods, cruel gods… and kind gods. Certainly, she’s above humans, but she’s not so flippant with them out of disdain. The stories of her living with people, the greetings she offered today, the concern just now - that’s just how she is. Yamuna’s a kind person.

The hand digs tighter. Which is all the more reason I can’t be here. I don’t deserve it.

“Um, that’s not… Amelia already cheered me up, so… it’s…”

“What do you mean, ‘I don’t deserve it?’ Don’t be ridiculous, of course you deserve it! You’re a Starbright, after all. Look, even if you don’t believe it, accept it anyways and thank them for the honor. If you deny praise, then people will just stop praising you Logan. And that’s unacceptable.”

Logan bites his lip, his left arm swaying down slowly to his side.

“If it’s truly alright, then-”

“This was your fault.”

He stops moving before he ever has a chance to start. Countless emotions rack Logan as he stands in place, hopelessly distant from the offered salvation. Yeah, like I thought, I really can’t do this-

: Try a handshake.

: ...Huh?

: A handshake. You can accept that much, right? Since leaving a bigshot hanging like that would be rude and all.

: I… I guess so.

Logan breathes deeply, walks forward, and extends a hand. “I’m sorry. Is this alright,” he steels himself, “Yamuna?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Cosmos Fairchild
    Sheol ~ Thrones
    ??/??/????

"..."

Again, you are forced to wait in silence for the Man to answer you. As he is seemingly burdened in some way that you cannot clearly place, the idea that he is literally struggling to think of an answer to your inquires is a possible one... It is almost like his mind is not working correctly, a bizarre occurrence that only becomes even stranger once you realize the rest of his form seems fine...

The Light this Man was giving off was akin to Spiritual Power, or Reiki...

Typically, if one is dying or sick, their aura will change to reflect this, however...

This Man's has simply become even more overwhelming, far more than the first time you had met him -so much so that you're only realizing it now, after sitting around him for awhile- and so much so that it's almost like...

He himself is being 'burned out' by it, even so...

"Of course."

When he does speak, it is in the simplest possible terms.

As if the question itself was too simple to be asked, he simply responds as if the answer should be readily apparent to you...

"It is fine to not remember. It is fine to be this current self. So long as you continue to exist and are happy, that is enough for me."

---It's a deep sincerity that's almost physically crushing, because he says it in spite of certain 'acknowledgements' in your rant...

"To begin with, I do believe it is my fault that you were broken to begin with; I could not protect any of you back then, and so it is important that I do so now."

His words are vague, but the determination in them is real...

"My mind is slipping a bit of course, but you were in danger, and so I chose to act. As things are the World cannot see you, so it cannot protect you. That which tied you to it has slipped away, you must reconnect with it, in one way or another, or you will slip away from everything yourself-"

At this however, as his words become even more strange and almost conceptual...

He goes quiet.

Not a slow quiet, a rapid silence, like a puppet that has had it's strings cut, and has thus fallen silent...

But the Man does not fall...

No.

For a moment the eyes fall down as if regarding the table, and then...

"..."

...They rise again to stare at you.

The emotion in them cannot be placed, because it does not seem to exist any longer, and...

The weight is crushing...

Like the world itself has just fallen on your shoulders, that silent stare...

Feels like a different entity entirely.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Cosmos Fairchild
    Sheol ~ Thrones
    ??/??/????

To a certain extent, his answer was to be expected.

That doesn't mean that she doesn't appreciate it.

After all, it was a compliment, the first time someone said something nice to her ever since she returned home from another world. Not her own thoughts which has nothing nice or good to say about herself, but the reassurance from another person that she has some worth to exist in this world, even if as someone different from the one he knew.

Yes, the man's answer might be obvious.

However, it is still something that Cosmos Fairchild desperately needed to hear.

For the first time in a few days, she felt something else other than emptiness or despair. There is warmth, a reminder of bygone days that was so precious, and even if it is merely embers it is enough to give her some strength and guidance to move forward.

And yet, as if the world itself is laughing at her expense, the man in front of her changed. The warmth and sense of familiarity is gone, replaced by something else that she doesn't know, staring at her with the weight of the world...

She couldn't even find reprieve in her dream or her past now.

Why?

Why does this keep happening to her?

She's sick of it.

"... Bring him back."

She put her hat back on.

"I haven't even thanked him."

She clenched her fist, glaring at the now-different man.

"Who are you to even do this?"

She wonders if this is the kind of anger and rage that Alyx is feeling.

"But maybe I am being presumptuous. Perhaps you appear not to laugh or enjoy seeing me suffer, but to help me." Cosmos said with as much sarcasm as she could muster. "Maybe you could guide me where he couldn't, like telling me the truth of what's happening."
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Hyakka Onjouji
    Aoyama, Brighter Days Orphanage
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Of course there was never any chance of a monster being outside, or inside, the orphanage. Even if there was, Hyakka was a Tamer now. She would have just defeated it, easily at that! But it was fortunate that instead of an enemy crawling through the shadow of the storm, it was a dear friend, one who could almost be called…

"I'm dripping rain water... Could you run a bath for me please?"

A large grin began to form on the lips of the white-haired girl.

“A bath with Alice onee-chan!” She let go of the older girl and did a twirl of joy. “Ehehehe, bath, bath!”

It was in the rotation of her twirl that Hyakka remembered the other children. No, not the other. Hyakka wasn’t a child anymore! She was an onee-chan now! So she remembered the children watching.

Which is why, reminded of that fact, her momentum came to a halt, and she forced her giggling to stop.

The girl coughed into a balled fist.

“Ahem! Y-yes! A bath. I will draw the bath. Because I’m responsible and can be relied on! I am big too!”

It wasn’t clear if she was trying to convince herself, or the children, or Alice, or all of the above. But without waiting to confirm if this bath would be a solo affair, because obviously it wouldn’t, the small girl shot down the hall with a hum.

“Just a moment and I’ll have it ready! The rest of you should keep Alice onee-chan company!”

Her dress of deep red and hair as white as snow disappeared around a corner, and in a flash she carried herself to the washroom. Humming all the way, she began to run the water.

It was then that the thought occurred, looking about.

Alice was so much bigger than she used to be. Yet Hyakka was still the same. The girl’s head tilted at her reflection in the mirror.

Why was that?

A mystery with hot, running water as white noise.

Blog Entries
    Ayra Lilygrove
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

The house is an odd mix of futuristic and cozy, Ayra thinks, but perhaps that was the new normal. Her own lodging in Avalon was as sleek and modern as they came, and both Saint Vivienne’s dorms and her parents’ house had that feeling of being well-lived in. It wasn’t exactly unpleasant, far from it, but honestly, it was the meticulousness of the magitech field that made her remember that this happened to be Laplace’s home. The rest painted an entirely different story compared to her image of a reclusive genius.

Aster: Aren’t you stereotyping?

I suppose. I just expected something a little more—

Aster: Lonely?

…Yes.

Aster: Sadly, it seems you won’t be finding a kindred spirit today.

Fuck off.

Aster: Sorry, sorry.

She passes through the living room, the NWAB badge and the person who owned it catching her eye over the display on the television. Video games were never something that really caught her interest, but to see a member of the NWAB act like this, so casually… It was like watching the foundation of some deeply set impressions crumble before her eyes. Of course, people at work put on different masks compared to how they were at home, but this was rather…

Aster: Ayra, I really think the problem is that you don’t have any hobbies.

I read…

Aster: I’d believe it if you didn’t fall asleep holding a book every single night.

Aster: Anyway, that isn't the point. The point is that your work-life balance is so grossly disproportionate that you fail to realize you’re looking at something reasonably normal, even if it is full of people up there in society.

Can you stop ragging on me?

Aster: Can you comprehend that it isn’t normal for people to devote ninety-percent of their waking hours to some notion of justice?

Ayra turns away and glances at the Risk board, the contents as meaningless to her as the screen. She knows what Risk is, of course, but for specific things like board state… the only thing she can tell is that it must be going on for quite a while. And that based on the colors, there were quite a few people in the house.

"Hello. You're Genbu's friend, right? Nice to meet you, my name is Mikagura Kagura-"

"-and a Knight just walked in the door."

"...Would you like something to drink?"
    The girl, only a few years younger than her, holds out a hand. Compared to the blonde woman, Ayra thinks, they don’t seem to be related at all, but then again, it probably isn’t right of her to pry into these things. If Laplace lives here, it can only be friends or family, and trying to deduce anything without the big picture would be both rude and presumptuous.

“I suppose I need no introduction then,” Ayra says with a laugh, taking Kagura’s hand. “But since it’s only fair, I’m Ayra Lilygrove. Lovely to meet you.”

It’s an interesting experience, talking with people that recognize her. She should be used to it, and yet, it’s always awkward. The image of a Knight is of the utmost importance, but she’s being invited to what, a breakfast? To act like she normally does seems awfully tense for something so casual…

Whatever. It’s more rude of her to decline hospitality than to take it.

“Some water would be fine.”

Blog Entries
    Daisuke
    Aoyama, LOVELESS
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

---Yes, it would take a far stronger will than yours to endure that sort of pressure.

Whispered words whilst being pinned to a wall, the overwhelming sensation that you might simply be eaten if you do not retreat... It is an overwhelming surge of emotion -especially for one of your age- that leads you to retreat in the way that you believe would have the most success, namely-

"Oho... I see, so that's the power saving mode then..."

-you run between her legs, taking advantage of the surprise that comes with your transformation to escape from her grasp, retreating behind a distant shelf, and shakily asking questions in an attempt to understand the source of that predator-like gaze, and indeed...

You do manage to escape from her in that way.

She does not run to chase you, no, making that thinking noise again as you decide to take her as seriously as you do your destined enemies -the fairies- the woman is slow and purposeful in her movements, turning with the casual air of someone who knows they do not need to run to chase down their prey.

Yes.

She is sure she can catch up to you even if she takes her time; in that regard, she's really no different from the slasher in a horror film-!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke
    "Are you - are you a Spirit Smith, or-?"
    "Me?"

The voice is still quiet, so quiet that you have to strain to catch it...

Of course, that reality is exactly what she wants, because it means you have to focus all of your attention on her...

Every bit...

Be careful now...

"Yes, I suppose you could say I am... I was born and raised to... Tinker... With these sorts of things..."

She draws closer again, paradoxically, your mind is only able to register that fact after she's already taken three steps towards you...

"But that's enough about me... You said you can't accept parts from strangers, correct?"

She smiles.

It's the disarming smile of a noble woman, but the beast beneath that gentle smile has never been more obvious-!

"In that case the solution is simple, my name is Sofia. Sofia Weinbergstr. Current heir of the Weinbergstr Family, Alchemist, and Leading Designer of the LOVELESS Project's Magical Formula Armament Division... But there is no need to bow or shake in my presence, I may be nobility itself, but I am gracious in that nobility."

Closer...

Closer still, and...

"So what's your name, child? No need to be shy, I will not harm you. We can be friends, and then we will no longer be strangers, correct?"

Is that... Twisted logic...?

It's impossible to say for sure, but-!

Shuichi finally stands back up, and...

Doesn't interfere... Yet...

Surely that means this person isnt dangerous right?

Right?
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Hyakka Onjouji
    Aoyama, Brighter Days Orphanage
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

"Woooooooh! Spin me faster! Faster!"

It's the sound of children playing with a newly returned older-sister in the other room, childish whoops and laughs of cheer as what can only be called a squadron of children converge on Alice the moment you are no longer around to keep her to yourself... Judging by the noises, there was a high-likelihood that the taller girl was being used as a jungle-gym or swing of sorts, with the younger of the kids apparently in awe at how much 'taller' Alice was than she used to be...

---And indeed, she had grown quite a bit taller... In that regard, it was clear that the girl was something of a late bloomer...

About a year ago she was only a bit taller than you were, but now...

She's much like what one could describe as an amazoness; easily a bit over 190cm in terms of height, and in other areas, well...

The difference between you and her there doesn't seem quite as bad, but then again her clothes did seem rather.... Constricting, so maybe they were just hidden...?

Still-!

One of the advantages a bath has over a shower is easier control over the temperature; even in the magic age, that brief burst of cold water at the start of a shower remains intact, an echo from a much less advanced time, but before long everything is ready, a sea of bubbles emerging purely as a consequence of a certain rune on the inside of the faucet, and almost as if on cue-

"Everyone is still so energetic..."

-Alice appears on the other side of the room, just beyond the shower walls, this time without the entourage of kids assaulting her from all directions, consequently, now that she has been freed up a bit...

"But that's good... Wouldn't be Brighter Days otherwise!"

...She's already undressing in the other room, it's not the first time you've taken a bath together and it probably wouldn't be the last -since it was basically tradition- so the taller blonde doesn't seem to hesitate at all, even though...

---Yes.

She is definitely bigger now than she used to be...

All around bigger in all the 'good' ways, it's quite unfair, if you really think about it-!

Her hair is a lot longer too, hanging around near her waist...

Bit more muscular too, yes, the ab muscles definitely weren't as pronounced the last time as they are right now-!

Hands on her hips at the shower entrance, the girl doesn't seem to notice any of the comparisons you might be making inside of your head...

"How are you doing though? Having fun at the Academy? Met any cool guys yet?"

Her head tilts slightly to the side, then with a more mischievous smile...

"Eating your veggies properly? Making sure to drink your milk?"

Was she...?

Trying to imply something there...?
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Rossweisse
    SLEIPNIR - Resource Wing
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Hiyori
    ‘Lucia! Could it be… That you’re a fellow video game lover?! I can barely get Rossweisse to play let alone other people!’
    "Lover?"

At this, the dark-haired girl pauses for a moment; as usual her face and emotions are difficult to read at a glance, however-

"I wouldn't say so, however, Sara likes these sorts of things."

-she makes a brief mention of another girl, a 'Sara,' before listening to your explanation of the rules... Of course, you're not quite sure who this Sara could be, or why Lucia would bother keeping track of her apparent interests -to the point of apparently taking on those interests herself- but the dark-haired girl also doesn't you time to think too much about it, as she withdraws her COMP -in the shape of a bracelet, and taps a few buttons on the side, unleashing a hologram projector in the shape of a television set...

A standard enough feature for anyone who's had their COMP for awhile (entertainment upgrades are almost universally the first ones people buy) but...

The way it appears like an arcade cabinet, and with the words "Queen of Fighters" on the top of the screen, it definitely seems a bit more customized than your average screen...

‘Rules… How about any character. Standard ninety-nine second timer. First to three matches. As for how to play… You can just borrow Rossweisse’s game.'
    "Okay. Seems simple enough."

The controller appears in her hands in the form of Reiki -another usual upgrade- but her grip on it, it's...

Dead serious...

“I guess do your best Lucia? Hiyori doesn’t tend to hold back even against new players.”

‘It would be dishonorable to fight someone at less than my full power! So show me what you’ve got Lucia!’

"More like you hate losing."

'Blehhhh'
    "She's right, holding back against an opponent is a mark of disrespect. Attack like you mean to kill me."

---So much so that you're starting to get somewhat of a bad feeling about this particular match-up, because these two might actually just be the same type of person deep down inside-!

Even so-!

It's too late to stop it now!

F-1 CLIMAX!
    ROUND 1
    EXHIBITION MATCH

---Perhaps naturally for someone who clearly hadn't played this particular brand of fighting game before, Lucia had ultimately chosen to use dark-haired katana--wielding protagonist of the Facade Series; in other words, she's taking the safe bet with the cast's 'shoto' character, simple inputs, an easy to use DP, standard full screen fireballs and easy to connect supers-!

An all-rounder, the type that are designed to be easy to use for a beginner-!

Hiyori on the other hand was a bit more confident, rolling into the match with 'Pavise,' one of the three android members of the cast who fought with a sword that was more or less bigger than her entire body; she was a power and momentum based character, with her sword strikes gaining more strength the more times she attacked with it, whether those attacks were blocked or not, so long as she keeps on attacking-!

The trade-off for that was slower strikes, but that shouldn't be a problem, yes-!

Event Check: Fighting Games (AGI)
    "It's Still an Anime Fighter, go for the combos-!"

Initial Rolls

Hiyori (18) V Lucia (3)

Stat Bonuses

Hiyori: + 4
    Lucia: + 3

Skill Bonuses

Hiyori: + 2 (Mundane)
    Lucia: + 2 (Mundane)

Situational

N/A

Final Results

Hiyori (24) V Lucia (8)

---For your opponent, it's no use-!

As someone who is used to playing this game more or less full time, the idea of a complete novice being able to do much to you was little more than a dream-!

Or at least, that is what you would say, but...

She had gotten a few hits in one round one, the protagonist was well known for that full screen 'flame scooter' special of his, had to remember to block low...

"...I see. This is the same company that made Blazred right?"

However, even though she has lost round one of three, Lucia remains calm in her convictions, staring at the screen unflinchingly, and...

"...That means there are instant-kill supers in this game, correct?"

She closes her eyes.

"Overkill is the only way in these sorts of games."

---That is somewhat concerning, but it's hard to disagree with her-!
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Daisuke
    Aoyama, LOVELESS
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

Dangerous.

Yes, this girl is undeniably dangerous.

Like a serpent or perhaps a spider, she approaches deftly and methodically. There is no reason for her to panic. After all... it might well be that all of LOVELESS is her web. Escape might have been impossible from the start. All this is, is playing with her food.

Of course, Daisuke considers none of these terrifying conclusions.

Instead...

"So what's your name, child? No need to be shy, I will not harm you. We can be friends, and then we will no longer be strangers, correct?"
    He is stunned.

Absolutely stunned.

"Um," he blinks. "Chris never said anything about gifts from a friend... but she also said you should always be good to those who are good to you..."

He is stunned by the perfect logic of those words. There is nothing in his records that can contradict them. Why hadn't he thought of that before? This scary situation is only because they are strangers, but if he and the predator before him become friends, there'll be no reason for panic at all! They could hang out and eat sweets together and talk and stuff!

His avatar in the electronic world above is finally able to relax.

"Don't worry, Saya-san. I think your information source must've been wrong; Sofia seems to actually be a really nice person!"

Yes, it makes perfect sense. And that's why, lured by the promise of a happy ending to the story...

The prey walks out of hiding of its own volition, beaming at the thought of the friendship to come...

Innocently offers Sofia his hand to shake, completely missing the jaws closing around his neck...

"I'm Daisuke! It's nice to meet you!"

And then, still unaware of his own impending doom... he muses on what to do next.

What had Chris said, about how to properly treat girls to raise their 'affection level' or whatever she called it...?

"Let me buy you a coffee, Sofia, to celebrate our friendship! There's this new white chocolate snowy swirl flavour that just showed up and it's super sweet; I think you'll really like it!"

Blog Entries
    Logan Starbright
    Aoyama, Beneath the Starlit Lake (SDCD Base)
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Morning

---It's hard to define the emotion you must manifest to extend that hand, but you somehow manage to manifest it all the same; the presence of the Goddess is similar to that of the Starlit Lake all around you...

Reiki, or as it is more commonly known "Spiritual Power," is tied to one's soul, and thus, could almost be called a manifestation of one's emotions in and of itself; the tendency for spiritually powerful beings to give off Reiki also meant that one's aura can invoke certain feelings in others... The heroic types might bring a sense of calm and safety to a battlefield, while those that are hostile can give off a tangible sense of 'terror' or 'dread' in others, consequently...

The fact that her aura seems to invoke a feeling of peace and serenity in the world around her...

It's that inner benevolence shining forth...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    “I’m sorry. Is this alright,” he steels himself, “Yamuna?”
    She beams at you.

"Of course!"

And takes your hand with your own...

This is a simple task, it's a task that Logan Starbright can accomplish; it was difficult, but putting forth his hand was something he had managed to do in spite of his insecurities, and thus...

It's fine if it ends here, your mind could process this, her hand is full of warmth and life, the touch of a Goddess that seemed a bit different now that it wasn't her simply spiriting you out of danger, unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, depending on who you are...

"But I like polite kids, so you don't need to be so nervous~!"

...She takes that handshake a step farther, just a single step, but a step farther than what you had mentally prepared yourself to face, yes...

She was an Idol Goddess after all, a handshake was fine, but...

A hug felt like a more proper reward, a way to better ease whatever was troubling you, and thus...

She had used that point of connection -your intertwined hands- to pull you into that hug...

Or perhaps, she simply stepped into it herself?

It's hard for you to tell, considering, well...

If your brain had shut itself down or not...

Perhaps she was a bit too affectionate?

"I'll be going along on the trip anyway, so let's be friends!"
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Cosmos Fairchild
    Sheol ~ Thrones
    ??/??/????

---A spark of righteous fire.

Indeed, in comparison to the self that had come here originally -in an effectively close to death state- the spark of life that has returned to your eyes and voice has done so at perhaps the most appropriate time possible; whatever this thing that has just appeared is, it is something with it's own motivations, you can tell that much instinctively, just from the way it is looking at you...

It is... Different...

But how so?

...At times like these you can normally trust in your feelings, yes, in exchange for a lack of memories, Cosmos Fairchild was gifted a certain sense of familiarity with certain things, and that is why...

---This is the Light.

This entity is the Light.

If the one you had been speaking to before was the 'Man' beneath the Light, then this was the Light itself...

You don't know why you know that, but you know that, and...

Encountered: Illuminated Silhouette (?)

"So you can 'see' a little, even as you are right now... Interesting."

...It knows that you know, and comments on it accordingly...

Of course, no emotion manifests.

It's an eerie voice that reverberates all around you without feeling, an inhuman one, far, far removed from the earlier man...

"But you are quite the indignant child, demanding things right away, assuming I enjoy your suffering... Well, perhaps I'll humor you for your bravery, child..."

It straightens out it's head, and looks at you dead on, then:

"Here is a 'Truth.'"

"Same time, same place, but always along a different chain.

Lights will gather as they fall, the loss of each speeding the others on to their closing act.

Near the end of the journey of the Three Kings, the Savior will return to the Earth.

And those who hold the Tomes of the World shall stride forth..."

---It gives you that as an answer.

Another prophecy, a 'Truth' purposefully hidden, and...

Almost seems to be...

Waiting to see how you respond to it...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Ludwig Karlfeldt
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

"...Hey Vincent."
    ---As a particularly social man, Vincent is quick to catch on to the sudden inflection in that voice. Up until now he had simply let you talk at him again, nodding and taking puffs of his cigarette as you describe your own world-view to him with a smile, but...

His eyebrow rises at those words.

Perhaps he can see where this is going?

"You said you don't mind helping out the youth, right? And that your area of expertise is dreams?"
    Indeed.

If it was possible for his eyebrow to escape from his head entirely that would probably be what it is doing, nevertheless, it is bound by the physical laws of reality, and thus a highly amused man is left to wonder at exactly how serious the next words that are gonna come out of your mouth will be, and-

"If that's the case, and you wouldn't mind extending a helping hand to the younger generation... Could you set up training scenarios in my dreams? Sleeping is otherwise such a waste of precious time, time that could be well spent getting stronger."
    -starts laughing, as the absurdity of the world shows itself to him again...

Yes.

It's funny, quite funny, at least to him-!

"Sleep is what keeps you alive kid, geez, all the people on this ship are crazy. It's like you guys think you're running out of time, half of you are barely adults and the other half are immortal, you don't gotta run yourself ragged, you know? Enjoy your youth while you got it."

Because of that, it becomes easy to think that he'll simply reject the request; after all, he is an adult, surely there must be some form of responsibility lingering within his body, but still...

"...That being said, I suppose I don't have anything other than adult responsibility against it."

He shakes his head, then...

"Better you ask me than get any other ideas in your head anyway... Once you guys get an idea for something you go chase it down on your own, even if you gotta use shady methods, it's pretty reckless..."

...He pulls out a clipboard from beneath the bar.

It's completely normal, a simple page...

With simple text...

I, the contract holder, agree to assume responsibility for all of the decisions I may make __________

"But if you're serious, just go ahead and sign your name here... Nothing particularly binding, really just saying that if I beat you up a bit in your nightmares, you can't get mad about it later on. Can't have you complaining to the boss."
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai