Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24247505152
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023

Thread: Spirit Pulse : Mugen No Sekai [IC]

Holy Mother is Best Mom palad1n's Avatar
    Cosmos Fairchild
    St. Peter's Basilica
    12/22/2026
    Noon, Thunder Storm

A march with a grim determination into the crime scene.

The current Cosmos Fairchild took no heed of the somber mood or how nobody is stopping her from entering the crime scene. She doesn't fret or waste time fretting over whether she'd be allowed inside, or whether there's even something that she could do.

She simply marched inside with no hesitation in her steps.

Once she's inside, she felt that she could understand what Alyx is feeling, in a sense.

Supposedly the crime occurred here, in the greatest Church in all of Christendom, as if to intentionally mock Rose Cross and all believers. She wondered how the murderers felt, killing one of the most important figure in the world here, wearing the form of her daughter with none being the wiser.

Even by just being here, she could feel her blood boiling.

If she were asked to kill or torture the ones responsible, she's certain she'd be able to do it without batting an eye, no matter how horrific or immoral.

--But revenge won't bring her mother back.

As much as she wanted to let go of her reasons and humanity to hunt and make sure the ones responsible pay the price, it won't change anything in the end.

So she doused the burning hatred, turning it into an ice-cold determination to find the truth.

--Of course, having said that, Cosmos Fairchild has never been an exceptional investigator or anything of the sort. Even as she took in the signs of battle - wondering whether it's Aunt Alisa's doing - she doesn't really know where to start or what to look for. Thankfully for her, there seems to be a detective - a high-class Tamer - who's mumbling to himself, obviously frustrated with the investigation.

Cosmos decided to use him as a starting point.

'Illia, try to look for mother and aunt's cause of death while I talk with this man.'

'... Are you sure? It might not be pretty.'

'Knowing how they were killed is paramount in understanding the case. How pretty or horrific it is doesn't matter.'

Hearing a hum of agreement in response, Cosmos began to walk until she stood directly in front of the fedora-wearing man. While the normal Cosmos Fairchild would rack her brain on what to say or how to introduce herself without startling the man...

"Can you share the details of this case with me, mister detective?"

The current Cosmos doesn't care for such things.

"I am interested in learning the truth of what happened myself."

She simply get to the point and ask for what she wanted.

"Of course, if there's anything that I could do to help, you are free to ask me."

And it's clear she's not taking a 'no' as an answer.
    Last edited by palad1n; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.
    Random Regalia Hijinks

<Mellon> But yeah. Don't play the waiting game too much guys. Just do what you want to do and let God (me) sort it out.

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

<Airen> No character in ga rei is 100% serious

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eva Ellet
    Vatican City ~ Obelisk Square
    11/16/2026
    Morning, Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by Eva
    “I was wondering if you’ve been feeling better since…?”
    "Ah-"

The shorter of the two girls, Cosmos, jumps ever so slightly at the unexpected entrance from you. It's both surprising and unsurprising, after all, she and Alyx had been nitpicking at each other from the moment they had seen it each other, and had seemingly been so engrossed in it, that neither of them had actually noticed your approach until it was already over, even so...

Their response to it is rather telling of their personalities, where Cosmos jumps -even if only so slightly- Alyx just turns to regard you without any real emotion at first, seemingly sizing you up inside of her head again...

Hard to tell what conclusion she comes to, as her expression only goes from a teasing smile to a neutral line, but...

"Um, no, I definitely remember! You're Eva, right?"

Cosmos, having the more obviously emotive reaction (even if you could tell she was trying hard not to show her surprise) bows her head slightly at you, as if apologizing for some sort of perceived slight...

"Sorry again for how I acted back there, but I feel fine now."

She smiles, although it feels somewhat... Uneasy...

Nevertheless, before she can say anything else...

"Yeah this brat's been her usually bratty self, you don't need to worry about her. We went on an assignment the other day, and, as expected, she ran off of on her own and got scared of moving shadows... Monster wasn't even real, and I still had to bail her out, she's pretty helpless really."

"Hey, don't lie! That's not what happened!"

Alyx interjects, shaking her head -and earning a glare from the girl behind her that she ignores- even as she extends her hand towards you for a shake...

"Name's Alyx Kingsleigh. Can't remember if we shook hands or not last week, but I think I saw you in my mom's office? Eva Ellet?"
    Last edited by Airen; Today at 10:51 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Death is nothing but a disease.
    But it is one that often comes from all sides.
    An end like that is coming, and yet here you are.

Tell me.

Could you kill someone you love for the sake of everyone else?

What a cynical worldview, Messiah.
    Real heroes would find a different answer.

Right, right.
    The power to break through a sad reality—
    I wonder—

Will they be able to show it to me?

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Raz Stone
    Avalon ~ Camelot, Tintagel Gardens
    11/16/2026
    Monday - Early Morning

"..."

---It's a situation that is easily and rapidly spiraling out of what Zerah Meir could call his comfort zone. While the young man was blessed with a supernaturally pleasing physique, and a calm, courageous personality that seemed to evoke the image of the 'mythological heroes' of the past, there was one area in which the young man is easily out of his depths, and that would be flirting, or to put it more specifically, romance...

He is simply not the type that functions well in such environments.

It is not even the matter of gender, he is known for clamming up regardless of who or what happens to be hitting on him at the time... Really, it's more of a weakness towards social situations in general, he has always simply seemed like the type that is most comfortable inside the confines of a battle, because that is what he seems to know the best, and thus this sudden transformation of yours...

"...Big Brother?"

...It seems to confuse him, or rather, he doesn't seem to know how to respond to exactly what you're implying about him here, if he understands the implication at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    “Hiya!” Raz? Said brightly. “I’m a knight! Smile with me nee-chan! Introduce yourself to big brother Zerah! We are here to see the king, isn’t that neat?!"
    On the other hand, bringing Dejah into it after seeing her obvious interest, well...

"Introduce myself? There's no need, this one should well know who I am!"

...Her introduction obviously makes things worse, as rather than responding in a 'normal' way, and thus freeing Zerah from the confines of an insane conversation, she instead manifests the energy and personality of an empress, obviously expecting him to recognize her for one reason or another, however...

---The white-haired youth (?) begins to sweat slightly at this, because he does not know what anyone is actually talking about anymore, therefore-!

"...I apologize. I understand Raz is being Raz, but have we met somewhere before, little one?"

He falls back on politeness, praying that the world would have mercy on his soul...

Of course, Zerah is certainly a friend to children, they tend to idealize him, seeing as how he invokes the more 'traditional' image of a knight in shining armor, so it's only natural for him to be nicer to kids... That's probably why he had asked about her in the first place, questioning why it would be necessary to arrest a child (a teenager really) for some sort of crime, but now, in the face of his polite question, the blonde girl...

"...!"

...Lets out a sharp intake of breath, as if offended by the very nature of that question-!

"Do you not remember me, Master?"

Tears well up in her eyes at this...

They're fake.

The tears of an actress and manipulator, as someone who knows how to do similar things that much is obvious to you, but...

"And after using me so roughly for all those years too... You're awful! Awful! The worst!"

...She makes it worse.

She absolutely makes it worse.

"Huh? Use you...? What?!"

He seems to notice it too.

As the panic is clearly settling in now...

"I don't... What are you even talking about...?"

Yep.

Clearly confused due to his inner innocence, but instinctively understanding that this conversation is potentially a catastrophe in the making due to it's wording...

"...Raz, who is she?"

...Hisses out a question to you in desperation-!
    Spoiler:
    Death is nothing but a disease.
    But it is one that often comes from all sides.
    An end like that is coming, and yet here you are.

Tell me.

Could you kill someone you love for the sake of everyone else?

What a cynical worldview, Messiah.
    Real heroes would find a different answer.

Right, right.
    The power to break through a sad reality—
    I wonder—

Will they be able to show it to me?