Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Price of Victory (HP/FSN CYOA)

Blog Entries
    Well, the dispel grenade of awesomeness will have to wait for when we have a more fight intensive mission I guess.

[x] An amulet providing protection from mental assault and detection, effectively making him invisible to a scan via legilimency.

Give it to Hilde. Seems like Hermione would get it as a present, which protects the girl and allows Hilde to keep track of her.

[x] A Neverending Thermos of Coffee - not the best quality, but for late nights, sometimes quantity is a quality of its own

Give it to Rin. Even if she sleeps more than Shinji, she'll have a rougher time since she has to catch up with the rest of the team. Expects her hours when active will be more intense than her squadmates. Plus, she is a disaster in the morning without coffee.
    Last edited by Daiki; August 10th, 2019 at 08:09 PM.

[X] A Neverending Thermos of Coffee - not the best quality, but for late nights, sometimes quantity is a quality of its own
    [x] An amulet providing protection from mental assault and detection, effectively making him invisible to a scan via legilimency.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; August 10th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.

[X] A Neverending Thermos of Coffee - not the best quality, but for late nights, sometimes quantity is a quality of its own

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Choice 91: [X] A Neverending Thermos of Coffee - not the best quality, but for late nights, sometimes quantity is a quality of its own; [x] An amulet providing protection from mental assault and detection, effectively making him invisible to a scan via legilimency.

Choice 92: "Excellent choices," the man notes, his eyes looking at the Thermos when he says this. "Being able to be awake, alert, and aware of one's surroundings is always a useful thing, no matter at what age, or what assignment one is on." He glances between the two. "It seems you are an outing, so if you wish, I am happy to deliver the requisition form for you."

"Ah, who would you be delivering it to?"

"The Mentor's secretary," the man replied, seeming slightly amused as Shinji's expression took on a hint of interest, with his companion seeming...alarmed by this sudden shift. "Do I take it you wish to deliver it yourself, brother?"

[ ] Have the man deliver the requisition form
    [ ] Shinji will deliver it himself

Choice 93: Assuming the requisition form is approved, who are the items going to? Choose how to divide up the items, other than the wand.

Thermos of Coffee
    [ ] Shinji will hang onto it
    [ ] Give it to Rin for her use

Amulet
    [ ] Shinji will hang onto it
    [ ] Give it to Rin
    [ ] Give it to Hilde

Choice 94: Tohsaka Rin might be naive to the wonders and realities of the world. She might be a new trainee, a novice to combat and military command structures (and expected behaviors. She might even be insecure and in need of quite a bit of attention and polish to make her a worthwhile addition to a squad - or a competent magus - but one thing she was not, was stupid.

As such, there was something that was bothering her about the interaction with the shopkeeper.

"Um...why did he call you his brother?" the girl asked Shinji.

How does Shinji respond?

[ ] (write-in)
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

[X] Shinji will deliver it himself

Better to justify the purchases in person than be denied because of being absent.

[X] Give it to Rin

Does not matter who has it of the two, but since Shinji does not get anything out of it because of his belt, might as well just let Rin have it, even if it will be more a squad item.

[X] Give it to Hilde

This amulet is going to Hermione so that she has protection. The amulet can be tracked so it is a subtle way for us to be able to locate Hermione during the day as well if she gets kidnapped. You give it to Hilde cause she is best able to hand it to Hermione in a way that will make it be worn. Shinji does NOT need this item, he is currently working on getting his shields back up so by the mid point of the mission they should be fine. Plus NINES wears his Blindfold 24/7 which makes it far harder to read his mind cause no direct eye contact, so there is little point to him having this. He has ways around this stuff. We need to track Hermione.

Also it looks better when you sell these pick of items when none of them are for Shinji but for his troops and the mission.

[X] "Classified"

I have no reason to tell her, and I am fairly certain that Shinji can not do it. So why make up a lie here, just say classified and shut down the talk.

Blog Entries
    [x] Shinji will deliver it himself

Look Rin, you need to get over yourself. It's just giving a requisition form (something which is normal for a squad leader) to someone in charge. Also THIS IS NOT A DATE, thank you.

Plus, I'm secretly hoping we come across Tomas at HQ with Rin present. This could be fun.

Thermos
    [x] Give it to Rin for her use

Amulet
    [x] Give it to Hilde

[x] Classified

That one isn't bad at this point.

There's enough stuff going for her to focus on, the Order of Assassin also shouldn't be mentioned casually. Better to ask permission from Lockhart (or Illustrious) first.
    Last edited by Daiki; August 11th, 2019 at 01:59 PM.

Thermos

[ ] Give it to Shinji

[x] Classified

What can possibly go wrong? Oh wait, everything. Well, better now than let her discover by herself later.

What a romantic gift, Shinji. You know how to reach thr girl's heart, you do.

[x] Give it to Shinji

Whatever we do, Shinji will remain the point person for dangerous interactions, the prime target for Legilimens. Until we get our Atlas training to speed, Shinji's bleeding mind defences will present a delicious opening to tear apart the team effort. I'd prefer to avoid that.

We can give it to anyone else later.

[x] Classified

That sounds rad. Dismissive of Rin, but rad.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    [x]Shinji will deliver it himself
    [x]Give it to Rin for her use
    [x]Give it to Shinji
    [x]Classified
    Last edited by Dracueri; August 11th, 2019 at 03:27 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Choice 92: [X] Shinji will deliver it himself
    Choice 93: Thermos of Coffee - [X] Give it to Rin for her use; Amulet - [X] Shinji will hang onto it
    Choice 94: [x] Classified

Following the man's directions deeper into the heart of Albion's government building, Shinji was stopped at a security checkpoint, where he was required to surrender his wand and other weapons, before step though an archway filled with mist, as his form wavered for a moment. 'Huh - precautions to catch disguised imposters, huh. Or polyjuiced individuals.' The goblin on duty nodded at this, asking what his purpose visiting the inner office was, to which Shinji mentioned that he had a requisition form to deposit, which the security goblin examined briefly before giving the boy back his wand and weapons, and giving his approval for Shinji to proceed.

Tohsaka, sadly, had quite a bit more trouble, with her protests about surrendering her new wand and her obvious agitation at being forced to walk through a magical construct raised the hackles of the security staff at the checkpoint, only...her protests fell silent as small sapphire-colored bird-shaped familiars came from beyond the checkpoint and surrounded her like an angry swarm.

"Sapphire..." Rin whispered, feeling utterly numb as the swarm seemed to brush against her. Yes...one could use sapphire instead of amethyst when making familiars, given that sapphires were a sign of wisdom, and that such familiars...well, that was enough firepower to wipe her from the face of the earth without much of an effort.

And then the swarm spoke.

"Miss Tohsaka, for your own sake, please cooperate with Security," a stern voice said from within the swarm, with Rin swallowing at it identified her by name. "Follow the security procedures and you will not be harmed. Resist, and we cannot guarantee your safety."
    "I...I'll cooperate," the young, rather magus said quietly. "Just please...please don't hurt me."

It hurt her to bow like this, to acknowledge in public that yet another person was more powerful than her, especially when Matou could see it and was probably judging her, but while magi walked with death, no competent magus eagerly ran to embrace it. And that was all she would accomplish by resisting - die an ignoble death, without having accomplished anything - die a virgin, even, not even having given her first time to the person she loved.

Still, at her assent, the swarm parted, allowing her to surrender her items and proceed through the security checkpoint, where she passed through the mist-filled archway, which seemed innocuous enough, but left her feeling weak - almost violated - as it had disrupted her prana circulation. Only for a moment, granted, but...

'Just who were these people?' she wondered. People who could afford sapphires large enough to make into familiars, who had the skill to use them as such...people who purposely made constructs to disrupt a magus' prana, leaving them vulnerable, stripping them of their defenses. Her mind jumped to one very unpleasant conclusion, given that there was one family she knew who would be both rich enough to afford such sapphires and skilled enough in jewelcraft to use them for security - given their properties in revealing treachery and seeing past illusions - as well as very likely knowing who she was.

The Edelfelts.

Were they involved here? She knew they were mercenaries, and were willing to work for a fee, so had they accepted a contract from this Albion, from its First Citizen? But why...why would a family so powerful...?

She didn't know, and frankly that terrified her like little else, especially since she knew that family had a grudge against hers ever since the Third Grail War. Almost unconsciously, her hand touched her left arm, where her Crest was. Hopefully the price of the contract wasn't to deliver her into their hands...but if it was, Matou-kun would protect her, right? He'd promised...promised he'd always walk beside her. Promised to be there for her, to watch her back, as she watched his.

Tohsaka was quiet, even meek, as she collected her items and rejoined Matou, who seemed almost gentle to her as he checked to make sure she was ok after her ordeal. Together, the two proceeded through the headquarter complex, eventually coming to a rather spacious second floor, which seemed to be comprise of a rather lush, green atrium surrounded by a ring of offices, with watchful goblins by each door.

"Huh...this is different," Shinji noted, though he had little time to look around, as a rather stunning young woman with blue flowers woven into her white-blonde hair, stepped out of one of the offices.

'She...'

"Matou...what's that Emilia doing here?!" Tohsaka hissed in his ear. "And why is she wearing...that?!"

The 'that' in question was a rather exquisite ensemble of white and gold and blue that made the woman look most regal indeed.

'Hm, she does rather look like Emilia, which means she must be the First Citizen's--'

"Stop staring at her chest," Tohsaka pleaded, grabbing the boy's hand. "We're not--we're here to see--"

"Miss Suoirtsulli, I presume," the boy called out, waving to the woman, who responded with an elegant curtsy.

"Indeed. A pleasure to meet you, Squad Commander," the woman replied, her voice surprisingly delicate. "I understand you have a requisition form to hand in?"

Shinji raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know?"

"I heard it from the goblin at the checkpoint, of course."

"Ah," Shinji uttered. That made sense - he supposed they would have some system of communication. Though... "You're passing it to someone else, I take it?"

"Indeed, to our Logistics Branch," the woman stated, turning and gesturing for Shinji to follow, with the boy finding her the fluidity and sensuality of her movements quite alluring indeed. "Come, this way."

"Why are we doing this?" Rin demanded, skidding to a halt and pulling Shinji with her. "Playing along with her farce?"

"...what farce?" Shinji asked, with Miss Suoirtsulli pausing and turning at the girl's outburst.

"A farce, Miss Tohsaka?"

"She's obviously Miss Emilia, not...not whoever this Miss Suoirtsulli is supposed to be! She's not even trying to look like someone else," the magus cried, as the goblins around the room looked at her as one, obviously assessing the girl as a possible threat.

"Tohsaka, she's not--"

"I'm not blind, Matou! Stop trying to convince me this isn't--" And then the girl went silent, her face pale with terror as a swarm of small sapphire-colored bird-shaped familiars appeared around the regally dressed woman. "Oh."

The woman merely looked at her, a mote of displeasure on her delicate features, yet that was enough to make Tohsaka tremble even as her feet were rooted to the ground with fear.

"Miss Tohsaka," the First Citizen's secretary stated flatly. "There is a time and place for you to voice what concerns you may have, and a proper manner in which to voice them. Your actions today, both at the checkpoint and now, show a marked lack of awareness of this fundamental principle, as well as of your position as an enlisted member of the Home Guard. For your commander to requisition you the items he did is a privilege, and yet you disgrace him and yourself through your uncouth behavior."

"I..."

"You will wait here, in the atrium, while your Commander and I discuss your behavior - and any other business he may have here - in my office," the young woman continued, her icy blue gaze seeming to piece Tohsaka's very soul. "Is that clear?"

"I...I--!"

"Is that clear?" the woman repeated quite calmly, even as Tohsaka's legs began to buckle under her, as the magus felt certain she would be executed on the spot.

"Y-y-y-yes, ma'am," Tohsaka whispered, barely able to say the words as tears streamed down her cheeks. It was over - it was all over. Any moment now...any moment now--

But the end never came, merely a breeze as the familiars vanished from sight once more, leaving Rin pathetically grateful to have been spared. Merely being able to breathe had never seemed so precious, so wonderful...so much of a gift.

"Good. Commander. My office. Now."

Matou Shinji glanced at Rin, disappointment and pity written across his face, before looking back at the First Citizen's secretary.

"Right away, ma'am!" he said, following as she turned and headed off, leaving Tohsaka Rin entirely alone.

Alone save for the security goblins around the room, who were shaking their heads at the shameful sight of the girl. It just went to show that humans - especially young, untrained humans - had little place in an army. Oh, there were exceptions, to be sure, but they were exceptions, not the rule - a view this display had only reinforced.

The following occurs tonight, after the two get home, with Shinji grumbling about how Rin had made such a poor showing today that if he ws going to go out in public with her again, he might as just disguise her as someone else, someone not associated with the shame she'd brought on him.

"That's fine," Rin said meekly, unexpectedly. "I...it's my fault. All my fault. I...I didn't think. I just...I'm useless."

"Tohsaka, you're not..." He shook his head. "You did cause a good deal of trouble, its true."

"Yes. Make me look like someone else if you wish. That's fine," the girl acquiesced, looking down. "Whatever you want me to be. Whoever you want me to be."

"Tohsaka..."

"Just...give me a name?"

Spoiler:
    "A name, you say?" the boy who called himself Matou Shinji murmured, as he came to a halt. It was all too easy to dismiss something like a name as unimportant, as meaning little, but in reality, what one called something - or someone - affected what one thought of that thing, or person. More to the point, if he didn't assign Rin a name to use when she was disguised, then he might very well slip and call her Tohsaka, leading to her calling him Matou, which could be bad if they didn't want their identities exposed.

...which they didn't around Hermione Granger, given their history with her.

"Yes..." Tohsaka whispered, walking over to him and taking his hand, with the boy - or at least part of him - stiffening at her touch. "A name...something for you to call me...something secret. Just between us."

She looked down, almost shyly, though Shinji could feel her blush, as she seemed...hot, and she seemed to be panting, or at least, breathing hard.

"...you do know that I'll have to tell Emilia your name too, right?" the boy inquired gently, with Rin seeming to flinch at this as she looked up, startled, almost shaking.

"You didn't give her a name already, did you?" the girl asked, pouting.

"Of course not," Shinji replied, his hand squeezing hers reassuringly, as he turned to face her completely. "The only one I'll name is you."

"I'm...special then?" she questioned, her sea-colored eyes looking almost vulnerable as she peered at him through long lashes.

"You've always been special to me, Tohsaka," the boy answered smoothly, with the girl's face and hands going red. For a moment, he wondered if the blush extended to the rest of her body, and what else he could do to make her go red like that, but with some effort, he cleared his mind, reminding himself that he needed to focus.
    "I--"

"You asked for a name," Shinji murmured, giving the matter some thought to distract himself from the memory of what an older Tohsaka had looked - had felt like - in his arms. "Names have power, you know. More than you know. Are you sure you want me to...?"

"Please...give it to me?" she asked as she took a step closer.

"Alright," the boy whispered, closing his eyes. "I'll give you a name..." He allowed himself to wonder what kind of name would best fit her, but then dismissed those thoughts. He didn't want to name her as she was, but as she would be when disguised. 'But what kind of disguise would do?' His initial thought was to simply have her put on the outfit that he'd given for Christmas, but well, Hilde had already co-opted that, and he didn't want to step on the tanuki's toes. Briefly, he considered something minimal, like putting her in a kimono and having her wear her hair up, or putting her in robes and styling her hair differently, but those he dismissed as well, as that would be no good around Granger - the actress would see through such a disguise easily.

'I have to change at least one big feature of hers, since how many Japanese people do you see with black hair and sea-colored eyes...?'

He could offer her contacts, but that left the issue of her hair, which was by far more recognizable.

'...wait. With those eyes, if she had different colored hair and wore it in a certain way...'

Could it work, he wondered?

'Hm...if I dressed her in whites and blues and dyed her hair blonde, that might work. She would have to wear something more formal than she does now, something that makes her look...noble, but I could see her acting the part.' She'd been something distant, unapproachable, once - if she could act that way again, she could seem like a very different person. 'If she styled her hair in curls, wore white gloves and...perhaps turned a parasol into a mystic code...yes, she'd be quite unrecognizable.'

The name of such a person, a person as bright and untouchable as the snow...
    "Lumi," he offered, recalling something Andreas had mentioned to him once.
    "Huh?"

"It means snow," the boy related, "in Finnish."

"Finnish," Rin repeated, her expression stiffening a bit. "Why a Finnish name?"

"Because with your beautiful eyes, I see you looking the part if you were dress up a bit and perhaps dye your hair."

"Dye...?"

"Yes. A lovely golden blonde, I was thinking," the boy replied, thinking of Elesa's appearance. "While you look lovely as you are, I'd rather that when you are disguised, no one can recognize you but me."

"Ah..."

"That and practically speaking, your features, framed well, could pass as someone from Scandanavia or Finland," Shinji explained. "The north is home to some of the most fearsome fighters I know. And well, such features aren't uncommon in England."

"...fearsome...you mean...the Edelfelts?!" Rin muttered, her face paling though her expression was...odd. "You want me...to look like one of them?"

"Are you saying no?"

The girl flinched.

"I...no, I...that's not what I mean," the girl said weakly. "I...if you really want me to...I...I can disguise myself as...one of them. If that is what you want."

"It would make things easier, Lumi," Shinji murmured, with the girl trembling as he said these words. "Unless...you don't want to make things easy..."

Rin swallowed.

"No. No...I'm easy," she responded almost desperately. "I...I'll be whoever - whatever - you want me to be."

"Great," Shinji said, with some relief. "I'll make sure to get you some clothes from LeShin before we head off. Is there anything else...?"

"J-just one thing," the Japanese girl whispered, looking almost frightened, yet seeming like she'd made up her mind.

"Yes?"

"C-close your eyes?" she asked.

Shinji raised an eyebrow at the strange request, but complied, as he was sure that Tohsaka wouldn't hurt him, or try anything too strange in his house.

"And th--"
    But the boy's words were cut off as the girl stepped close to him and reached out with her free hand, pulling his head to hers in a desperate kiss, her tongue slipping into his mouth as she pressed herself against him. The sensation was...familiar yet strange, with her smell, the touch of her, the taste of her, surging to the forefront of his mind as she moaned, and unbidden, he found himself kissing back, as if it was second nature.

The hand holding her hand was guided, pulled down and around before she released it, with the boy finding that his hand was resting on her pleasantly shaped derriere. Almost instinctively, he cupped and squeezed, fingers sliding from buttock to inner thigh in a way that was almost possessive, and Tohsaka Rin moaned as his hands brushed somewhere sensitive, somewhere moist, somewhere hot.

Her thighs tightened on his hand as she ground against it, against him, her kisses growing more heated, more frantic, more hungry as her body writhed and squirmed in a needy, desperate manner.

"Ah...ah..."

"To, Tohsaka, wh..."

And then the girl's entire body went stiff as she cried out, her thighs clamping down hard as her hips twitched and jerked and bucked, the moist patch he was rubbing against thoroughly soaked now, filling the air with a heady musk that threatened to blow away what remained of his sanity, and certainly helped make him quite stiff.

"Ma...tou..." Tohsaka whispered, her lips just barely parted from his, her voice and face dazed when she could speak once more. "Matou...take...me..." She leaned in again, kissing him. "Let's...go...together. Make. A secret memory. Just two of us."

"Just...ahhhh," the boy moaned as she kissed him, finding the heat of her nigh irresistible.

"But...I...what about..." There was a word that was supposed to be there, something important, something vitally so, but for the life of him, he couldn't quite remember what it was supposed to be.

"It doesn't matter," she said as she kissed him desperately, pulling him closer as the entire world seemed to fall away except for the heat in his loins, the heat in his chest, the heat in his mind. He...he wanted her. Wanted to make her his. To claim her maidenhood and make her moan and scream and call his name as he drove into her, ravished her.

"Senpai."

"Take me..." Rin whispered, no moaned. "My first time....my everything..."

Shinji growled as her words sank in, pleasing to his ear. To have the girl he once admired throwing herself at him like this, yes, how could he refuse, how could he--

"Senpai."

He opened his eyes then, noting that down the hallway, there was a head of strawberry blonde hair, which he didn't recognize for a moment as Tohsaka kissed him...and then he did recognize who it was, and the heat in him died as he pulled - jerked - back, his eyes wide.

"I..."

"Ma...matou?" Rin questioned, looking at him with passion in her eyes. "Will you--"

The way she looked at him as she stepped closer was almost irresistible as she took his hand again, placing it on her chest.

"Will you--"

But Shinji yanked back his arm, his eyes wide, as he saw the head of hair disappear around the corner.

"Mashu!" he whispered, with Rin looking up, confused at why he would say another woman's name at a time like this. "Mashu, wait!" he said, brushing past Tohsaka to go after the Alchemist, leaving the Japanese girl crying out after him, alone.

Sadly, he doesn't find her downstairs. He didn't find her in his rooms, or thankfully, at the desk, having sent something to Sion. In fact, she didn't appear before him until later that night, during their scheduled session, when Mashu inquired as to his intentions regarding Miss Tohsaka, as...his behavior that she had seen was quite problematic.

"If you had not seen me, what would have happened?" she asked, her violet gaze piercing and not entirely kind. "Would you have forgotten those you made commitments to because of a momentary bit of pleasure, senpai?"

"I...no! That wouldn't happen! I...my promises mean everything to me!"

"Even the promises that Matou Shinji made in another life?"

Her words were like shards of ice, ripping into his chest, as the boy slumped.

He hadn't...quite...decided what his past life was to him, but...

"I won't break those promises, not when without the ones I pledged to, I..." the boy shook his head. "...I would be nothing. Without Sokaris. Without those words" he said in almost a whisper.

"Yes, you would," Mashu agreed. "Even if you are now called the modern Lancelot. Even if you are called the Hero of the Ministry. Even if you have won honors, it is worth nothing if you cannot keep your word."

There was a long, unbearable moment of silence.

"...you're right," the boy whispered, hanging his head.

"Then...what happened with Miss Tohsaka that you nearly forgot?"

Shinji hung his head.

"I...one thing led to another...I didn't mean for things to go that far," he said morosely. "All I wanted...I just want to be her friend, her patron. To be to her like Sokaris is to me." Which sounded well and good except--

"You wish for her to completely devote her life to you? To be willing to lay down everything for you?"

"I--no! No, why would you say that?!" he protested.

"Because that is what the Director is to you - someone you worship. Someone you would do anything for, even if it meant becoming the enemy of the world."

The silence this time was profound and lasted for far longer than a mere moment.

"...I did say that, didn't I?" he eventually admitted, recalling when he had made such a vow.

"You did. Thus...do you wish for Tohsaka to be your ally, even if it meant that she would become an enemy of the world?"

"No!" The boy almost recoiled at the thought. "I...I wouldn't do that to her!"

"But you would lead her down a web of desire, taking advantage of her - and turning others into her enemies."

"I--"

"What if I had not been there? How far would things have gone?"

"I...I would have stopped. I...would have--"

"Would you?"

"I...I think so?"

"...your actions did not seem like that of someone about to stop."

"Then what do you think I would have done?" he demanded, his hands balling into fists.

"Had I not called out, I have no doubt you would have engaged in sexual relations with Miss Tohsaka, and that you would even now be entwined with her," was the blunt response, one that almost made the boy double over.

"I..."

"Imagine that it was not I who had walked in, but another."

"Like who?"

"Like Miss Lovegood. What would she have thought?"

The air seemed to freeze as Shinji remembered that yes, his predecessor had been in a relationship with Luna - something that was hard to recall sometimes when the Trial of Courage had given him nearly as much time together with Tohsaka, with the memories mixing up into one another.

"Oh..."

"That's right, senpai, oh."

Shinji swallowed.

"Uh...I uh..."

"It is a poor commander who becomes so...intimately involved in the lives of his squad," Mashu mentioned, with Shinji closing his eyes. "But I suppose that is why you are in Albion this year, to learn - to grow."

"I..."

"This will not happen again."

"It won't. I promise."

Choice 95: Shinji has agreed to take certain libido suppressants to prevent such improper conduct from happening again. However, he is not the only one at fault in the incident. Tohsaka herself must take responsibility - and Shinji must ensure she understands her forward behavior is neither wanted nor acceptable.

A. What would be a good punishment for her?

[ ] A good spanking
    [ ] A pay cut
    [ ] Confiscation of a loaned item, given her poor behavior
    [ ] (write-in)

B. What would be a way to make sure she learns more discipline?

[ ] Make her drink the libido depressant
    [ ] Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard
    [ ] Ban her from referring to Shinji as anything but "Commander" or "Nines" until further notice
    [ ] Make her face the boggart
    [ ] (write-in)
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; August 13th, 2019 at 04:55 AM.
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

[x] Write-in: Make her face the boggart

[x] Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard
    Last edited by skulkidcachi90; August 13th, 2019 at 09:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    [X] Make her run laps with Draconifors chasing her, lighting her ass on fire if she slows down.

[x] Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard.

Rin needs to learn the kind of behavior expected of her and to follow protocols. Emilia already went through that (and it must not have been easy either), so I expect that she will do a proper job. As for Rin, she knows she screwed up, and she will not want to disappoint Shinji further.

I expect frustration and perhaps some complaining at first, but these two have to go through that before trusting each other. t's best they start interacting early, before we are on the job and some unnecessary enmity remaining or pent up feelings are displayed in public.
    Last edited by Daiki; August 14th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.

[x] Write-in: Make her face the boggart

What? It's a great punishment. Very Draconian. Builds character. And stuff.

You want to do it too, admit it.

[x] Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard

For obvious reasons. Sure, Hilde will add her own twist of a dagger here, as well as screw us over somehow, but at this point someone competent must explain things to Rin. Obviously, Shinji falls short of this designation.

[x]Make her run laps with Draconifors chasing her, lighting her ass on fire if she slows down.
    [x]Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard
    Last edited by Dracueri; August 13th, 2019 at 08:20 PM.

[X] Make her run laps with Draconifors chasing her, lighting her ass on fire if she slows down.

What? I want her to get in shape, and Rin is lazy. its five time worse when its Shinji making her run and chasing her. Rin would see this as a punishment. I see this as training. It is a bit of both.

Bonus Points if you require her to Recite the Rules while doing laps. Cause that is even harder to do talk and run at the same time long distances. But its not punishment if it is easy.

Paycut does not matter much if Boyfriend Shinji keeps giving her stuff.

[X] Make her drink the libido depressant

Clearly her hormones are getting in the way of her engaging her brain and closing her mouth. So I would like to remedy that for a bit until she gets clearity in thought and reflects on her behavior.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; August 13th, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Choice 95:
    A. [X] Make her run laps with Draconifors chasing her, lighting her ass on fire if she slows down.
    B. [x] Have Emilia coach her in the basics of what is expected of a member of the home guard.

Choice 96: In terms of this lap-running business...what exactly did you have in mind?

A. Where?
    [ ] Albion Training Facility, Vertic Alley
    [ ] An empty vault in Gringotts
    [ ] The basement of the estate
    [ ] (write-in)

B. How long?
    [ ]
    Until she collapses
    [ ] An hour
    [ ] However long it takes for her to run a given distance (write-in distance here)
    [ ] Some other amount of time (write-in)

C. How often?
    [ ] Once
    [ ] Every single day between now and the mission

D. When?
    [ ] Morning - just after she wakes up
    [ ] Evening - after she's already had a long day
    [ ] Other time (write-in when)

E. Is Reinforcement allowed?
    [ ] Yes
    [ ] No
    [ ] No, and no wearing those Illuminati Robes either!

[X] Albion Training Facility, Vertic Alley
    [X] Some other amount of time (Two Hours)
    [X] Every single day between now and the mission
    [X] Evening - after she's already had a long day
    [X] Yes, alternating every fifteen minutes between reinforcement and normal non-reinforced runs.

One hours is too little, that is easy. The distance is unimportant, as she will get faster and the pace will be more hard when she gets better. Thus I am landing on a time requirement. But every day, for two hours sounds right for punishment.

Get her use to going in and out of reinforcement while tired.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; August 14th, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    [x] Albion Training Facility, Vertic Alley.
    [x] Every single day between now and the mission.
    [x] Evening - after she's already had a long day.
    [X] Yes, alternating every fifteen minutes between reinforcement and normal non-reinforced runs.
    Last edited by Daiki; August 14th, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

[x]Albion Training Facility, Vertic Alley
    [x]Some other amount of time (two hours)
    [x]Every single day between now and the mission
    [x]Evening-after she's already had a long day
    [x]No, and no wearing those illuminati robes either

[x] Albion Training Facility, Vertic Alley.
    [x] Every single day between now and the mission.
    [x] Evening - after she's already had a long day.
    [X] Yes, alternating every fifteen minutes between reinforcement and normal non-reinforced runs
    Last edited by skulkidcachi90; August 14th, 2019 at 11:54 PM.