Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: SINoALICE West Release

  1. #1
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3

    SINoALICE West Release



    So I don't know if there is a thread about this game or even people who play it. There'll be a western release of fairy tale themed game from Square Enix called SINoALICE. Probably released this June. The game itself had been released in Japan on 2017. Yoko Taro is the creative director (never played Nier cuz PS aren't cheap)
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; May 27th, 2019 at 02:41 AM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  2. #2
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    7,988
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    I've been interested in this seeing its visuals long ago but I actually know very little of it.

  3. #3
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,702
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ro-s-next-work

    BL guild died after the Nier Automata collab lol

  4. #4
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,652
    Yoko taro as director and Okabe keiichi on OST, straight up Nier gone mobile lol. Honestly these guys are both way too good to rot away on some mobile game. Still, might give it a try because of them.

  5. #5
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    7,209
    I want to try it just for the visuals alone, but experience dictates I'd probably end up quitting something else if I engaged in it for any length of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Granblue Fantasy
    -Girls Frontline
    -Azur Lane

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):
    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Symphogear XDU
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven
    -SinoAlice

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  6. #6
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I want to try it just for the visuals alone, but experience dictates I'd probably end up quitting something else if I engaged in it for any length of time.
    I might try it too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ro-s-next-work

    BL guild died after the Nier Automata collab lol
    Wtf.... It only live like... few months?
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  7. #7
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,389
    Blog Entries
    1
    It wasn’t a great game
    Pretty predatory gacha even for a gacha game too

  8. #8
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    9,318
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Worse than Grand Order? That's a black mark against it.

    Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

    DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

    Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

  9. #9
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,702
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Gameplay was absolute shit but the characters were neat

    Snow White i miss u

  10. #10
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It wasn’t a great game
    Pretty predatory gacha even for a gacha game too
    Wow predatory game even among gacha game is not a good sign
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  11. #11
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It wasn’t a great game
    Pretty predatory gacha even for a gacha game too
    This. It was nice in that there was a good pity system, but also bad in that its rates were "normal" but absolutely required multiple limit breaks to get basically anywhere. Per weapon. And there's like 20 weapon slots.

    Music was great, art was great, gameplay was bad, gacha was bad. If you download it, I'd use it solely as an artbook/soundplayer and not really worry about the game itself.

    Also the western publishers for it have a HORRID reputation.

  12. #12
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    This. It was nice in that there was a good pity system, but also bad in that its rates were "normal" but absolutely required multiple limit breaks to get basically anywhere. Per weapon. And there's like 20 weapon slots.

    Music was great, art was great, gameplay was bad, gacha was bad. If you download it, I'd use it solely as an artbook/soundplayer and not really worry about the game itself.

    Also the western publishers for it have a HORRID reputation.
    I might stop myself playing it after tutorial. Thanks for the warning
    And there's like 20 weapon slots.
    You mean I need 20 times Limit Break to get a weapon to their greatest potential?
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  13. #13
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    7,988
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Gameplay was absolute shit but the characters were neat
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Music was great, art was great, gameplay was bad.
    Oooh, so like the Drakengards & 1st NIER.

    Traditional.

  14. #14
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,389
    Blog Entries
    1
    That comparison is honestly unfair to Drakengard

  15. #15
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    7,988
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    I was half joking but that's fair. I haven't even seen (or maybe remember?) SinoAlice's gameplay.

  16. #16
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    7,209
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    This. It was nice in that there was a good pity system, but also bad in that its rates were "normal" but absolutely required multiple limit breaks to get basically anywhere. Per weapon. And there's like 20 weapon slots.

    Music was great, art was great, gameplay was bad, gacha was bad. If you download it, I'd use it solely as an artbook/soundplayer and not really worry about the game itself.

    Also the western publishers for it have a HORRID reputation.
    Huh, who's the publisher?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, GREE. I ...think they've brought over some Vita games? What's wrong with them?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ohh...are they the ones that censored the Danmachi mobage so bad even I got to hear about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Granblue Fantasy
    -Girls Frontline
    -Azur Lane

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):
    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Symphogear XDU
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven
    -SinoAlice

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  17. #17
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    You mean I need 20 times Limit Break to get a weapon to their greatest potential?
    It was either 4 or 5 per weapon, but you take 20 weapons into battle.

    So basically, 100 or so SSR weapons to get a max power grid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Huh, who's the publisher?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, GREE. I ...think they've brought over some Vita games? What's wrong with them?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ohh...are they the ones that censored the Danmachi mobage so bad even I got to hear about it?

    GREE is just the ones who licensed it. Nexon are the ones they hired to run it. Nexon's the ones with the horrid history.

  18. #18
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    wtf
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  19. #19
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,880
    Blog Entries
    28
    Ahaha, that's only for healers.

    DPS are expected to have a full grid for at least 2 elements.


  20. #20
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,798
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Ahaha, that's only for healers.

    DPS are expected to have a full grid for at least 2 elements.
    I stop there. Probably just watch from people playing....
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •