Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: Fate/Mythologie

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The only reason I ruled out Atilla is because Rider seemed to be a devoted Servant of the Church, unless Atli is a different character entirely from Altera...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    I wonder why you gave Herc the Stymphalian Bird he already has a lot of NP for an archer servant like he has what four (five if the bow of hydra counts) NP.

Also good fic 10/10

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I assume to show how Herk could be a Saber. And I appreciate it, because the modular bird weapon system powered by divine lightning is super awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    The only reason I ruled out Atilla is because Rider seemed to be a devoted Servant of the Church, unless Atli is a different character entirely from Altera...
    Not that Rider is Atilla, but that in the Nibelung Atli/Atilla is described as a brother of Brynhildr.

Rider I'm still not totally sure on.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Not that Rider is Atilla, but that in the Nibelung Atli/Atilla is described as a brother of Brynhildr.

Rider I'm still not totally sure on.
    OH. My bad. Could he be Gunther? Who knows? Personally, I've always thought he might somehow be a Rider Charlemagne what with his holy conqueror vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    I wonder why you gave Herc the Stymphalian Bird he already has a lot of NP for an archer servant like he has what four (five if the bow of hydra counts) NP.

Also good fic 10/10
    That's a good question. Herk's NPs are something that I had a lot of back and forth with myself on the number and if it was too excessive, but decided I needed all five + alpha and as long as they each had a strict narrative purpose that necessitated him having them it would be fine.

Here, you see that he has God Hand, the Pelt, Bow of the Hydra, Nine Lives, and Boomelancer -> Bommexecutor.
    I wanted to include the MAWS because:
    1) They're used as arrows in Strange Fake
    2) They're /only/ used as arrows in Strange Fake. I thought I could put an additional spin on them.
    3) They're related to Ares which ties in with Lancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.