[x]He exchanged some British pounds for Japanese yen so he could buy some food for her
[X] Give the snacks to Tohsaka as a thank you for hosting him, no matter how little he feels like thanking her

After a rather eventful winter holiday that involved being turned into a human-shaped punching bag and imbibing far more in the way of spice than any human was meant to consume, Matou Shinji found himself overjoyed at the prospect of returning to Hogwarts. Sure, he'd have to deal with schoolwork once again, and the food would be heavy and bland, but it would be better than being forced to consume the fake priest tried to pass off as delicious food. As used to his stomach was to upheavals and pain, this time, when he reappeared on Platform Nine and Three-Quarters after Portkey travel, he wasn't even phased.

'In the end, I guess I get the last laugh. I managed to come up with a potion to help me tolerate spice, and I even managed to fob off those suspicious snacks on Tohsaka as a 'thank you gift'.'

He was rather sure that they were likely very foul, and he patted himself on the back for managing to get rid of them and pretend to be polite at the same time.

Who does he sit with on the train?

[ ] (Write in)

Later, Shinji discovers that he did not actually manage to get rid of the snacks, as they ended up in his back again somehow. It seemed Tohsaka was not as naive as he might have hoped, which meant he still had to deal with the snacks somehow.

[ ] Share them with Mister Weasley and Malfoy - it will be hilarious...if it was actually spicy
[ ] Sell them to the Vittle Broker - surely something like that could fetch a good price
[ ] Give them to his teachers - along with a dose of the Elixir he created to show off what it could do
[ ] Save it for later