Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212629303132 LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 634

Thread: A Chain of Debt (A Matou Shinji AU Quest)

  1. #601
    The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    US Friend Code
    042446355
    Blog Entries
    25
    [x]He exchanged some British pounds for Japanese yen so he could buy some food for her
    [X] Give the snacks to Tohsaka as a thank you for hosting him, no matter how little he feels like thanking her




    After a rather eventful winter holiday that involved being turned into a human-shaped punching bag and imbibing far more in the way of spice than any human was meant to consume, Matou Shinji found himself overjoyed at the prospect of returning to Hogwarts. Sure, he'd have to deal with schoolwork once again, and the food would be heavy and bland, but it would be better than being forced to consume the fake priest tried to pass off as delicious food. As used to his stomach was to upheavals and pain, this time, when he reappeared on Platform Nine and Three-Quarters after Portkey travel, he wasn't even phased.

    'In the end, I guess I get the last laugh. I managed to come up with a potion to help me tolerate spice, and I even managed to fob off those suspicious snacks on Tohsaka as a 'thank you gift'.'

    He was rather sure that they were likely very foul, and he patted himself on the back for managing to get rid of them and pretend to be polite at the same time.

    Who does he sit with on the train?

    [ ] (Write in)

    Later, Shinji discovers that he did not actually manage to get rid of the snacks, as they ended up in his back again somehow. It seemed Tohsaka was not as naive as he might have hoped, which meant he still had to deal with the snacks somehow.

    [ ] Share them with Mister Weasley and Malfoy - it will be hilarious...if it was actually spicy
    [ ] Sell them to the Vittle Broker - surely something like that could fetch a good price
    [ ] Give them to his teachers - along with a dose of the Elixir he created to show off what it could do
    [ ] Save it for later
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

  2. #602
    [ ] Give them to his teachers - along with a dose of the Elixir he created to show off what it could do.
    Also add a note with instructions to drink the elixir before consume the snacks.


    [ ] Draco and Ron
    Last edited by skulkidcachi90; September 11th, 2021 at 11:33 PM.

  3. #603
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    411
    [x]Give them to his teachers-along with a dose of the Elixir to show off what it could do
    Also add a note with instructions to drink the elixir before they consume the snacks
    [x]Draco and Ron
    Last edited by Dracueri; September 16th, 2021 at 01:07 PM.

  4. #604
    [X] Sit with Ana
    [X] Sell them to the Vittle Broker - surely something like that could fetch a good price

    I am here to make money.

  5. #605
    [X] Give them to his teachers - along with a dose of the Elixir he created to show off what it could do.
    Also add a note with instructions to drink the elixir before consuming the snacks.
    [X] Draco and Ron

  6. #606
    The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    US Friend Code
    042446355
    Blog Entries
    25
    [x]Give them to his teachers-along with a dose of the Elixir to show off what it could do
    Also add a note with instructions to drink the elixir before they consume the snacks
    [x]Draco and Ron




    So, Shinji chooses to sit with Ron and Draco, with Miss Noel and her Hufflepuff friend (of all things) joining them. Which leaves him with a bit of a quandary: What does he talk about ?

    [ ] Stay mostly quiet, let the others speak
    [ ] Complain about Tohsaka and the tortures he went througuh
    [ ] Speak in Japanese with Natsumi. He's too tired to speak in English
    [ ] His expectations for the coming year
    [ ] Ask about Ron's sandwich - offer to trade some snacks or a favor
    [ ] (write-in)

    Optional: Natsumi and Amber seem to be trying out a new product from the Pot Noodle line, apparently named Bombay Bad Boy. It seems to resemble some kind of curry ramen, though the whiff of spice he can smell wafting from the pot makes his eyes water. Natsumi notices him eying what they're tying, and offers him a cup.



    [ ] Accept
    [ ] Politely decline

    Also, what does he do with the Dodo?

    [ ] Open the cage, let her roam free on the train
    [ ] Keep her in the cage till arrival at Hogwarts
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; September 25th, 2021 at 10:25 PM.
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

  7. #607
    [x] His expectations for the coming year
    [ ] Accept
    [ ] Open the cage, let her roam free on the train
    Last edited by skulkidcachi90; September 27th, 2021 at 06:38 PM.

  8. #608
    [x] His expectations for the coming year.
    [x] Politely decline.
    [x] Keep her in the cage till arrival at Hogwarts.


    Not enough space for fun for the Dodo on the train anyway, let her roam outside the castle later.

  9. #609
    [x] His expectations for the coming year.
    [x] Politely decline.
    [x] Keep her in the cage till arrival at Hogwarts.

  10. #610
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    411
    [x]Stay mostly quiet, let the others speak
    [x]Politely decline
    [x]Keep her in the cage till arrival at Hogwarts

  11. #611
    The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    US Friend Code
    042446355
    Blog Entries
    25
    [x] His expectations for the coming year.
    [x] Politely decline.
    [x]Keep her in the cage till arrival at Hogwarts




    And what does Shinji expect will be happening in the rest of the year?

    [ ] (write-in)
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

  12. #612
    [x] writte-in: spect to spend a lot of time in the library to find books to learn new useful potions and to learn charms, specially environmental focused charms.
    Also spend more time with His dodo.

  13. #613
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    411
    [x]To win the History class challenge so he can participate in the foreign exchange program next year. Which will require time at the library studying as well as learning new skills to be competitive.
    Last edited by Dracueri; October 20th, 2021 at 08:06 PM.

  14. #614
    [x] To win the History class challenge so he can participate in the foreign exchange program next year. He is looking forward to see how different schools abroad are run and what they do study there.

  15. #615
    [x] To win the History class challenge so he can participate in the foreign exchange program next year. Which will require time at the Library studying as well as learning new skills to be competitive.

    I like Daiki's answer but I figure I would blend in the spending time at the library write in answer so that the two jive together. Dodo time is not mention but hey we got to pay attention to our pretty bird and hopefully train it. Plan on some time during the weekend on that front.

  16. #616
    The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    US Friend Code
    042446355
    Blog Entries
    25
    [x]To win the History class challenge so he can participate in the foreign exchange program next year. Which will require time at the library studying as well as learning new skills to be competitive.




    Fair enough. Of course, the obvious followup is which school you would go to if you won, and why, so...

    Which school?

    [ ] (write-in)

    And Why?

    [ ] (write-in)
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

  17. #617
    [x] Mahoutokoro
    [x] to learn the diferences between western and east wichcraft and to learn More about the magic of His homeland.

  18. #618
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    411
    [x]Mahoutokoro

    [x]to learn the differences between Western and Eastern witchcraft and to learn more about the magic of his homeland

    Mahoutokoro is in Japan and he will get to see different Magical Arts and hopefully be inspired. My second pick is Uagadou since it is the oldest institution of witchcraft.

  19. #619
    [X] Uagadou

    [X] For its Astronomy and Alchemy classes as well as learning to cast magic without a wand. Which would be useful when fighting hand to hand.

  20. #620
    [x] Uagadou
    [x] Same as SL.


    As I said, I don't have a strong preference but I'd rather go with something that hasn't been explored yet. If it's a choice to improve Shinji's divination, then Uagadou, Ramona's school (Qausuittuqr?) or the Fleet work just fine for me. Castelobruxo if he wanted to improve potions.

    Arsene Lupin Appreciation Society sounded awesome for this build though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •