[x] Uagadou or Mahoutokoro
[x] mahoutokoro - to learn the diferences between western and east wichcraft and to learn More about the magic of His homeland; [x] Uagadou - For its Astronomy and Alchemy classes as well as learning to cast magic without a wand. Which would be useful when fighting hand to hand.

At the mention of hand to hand combat, Amber Noel leans forward, her eyes lighting up with interest.

"Oh? Are you a practitioner of the martial arts, then?" the girl asks, giving the boy something of a once over. "You didn't seem the type."

"I practice out of necessity," the boy replied curtly. "I wouldn't say I'm exactly interested, but if it is a choice between being pummeled and learning something from it, and pummeled and learning nothing from it, then I might as well get something from the experience."

"Not a choice someone should be faced with in our modern day and age," Amber noted, narrowing her eyes as she took in the Matou boy's surly expression.

"No. It isn't." The boy's reply was clipped, brusque almost to the point of rudeness. "But what is and what ought to be aren't the same thing, now are they?"

"No...they aren't," Amber said quietly. Such was the way of the world, after all.

"If you are a practitioner, would you like to practice Aikido with us, then? Maybe join us for some morning workouts?" Natsumi offered. "It doesn't have to be all the time, but we could use someone else to train with, especially since the only physical activity Hogwarts seems to offer in classes is how to ride a broom. Not even swimming or running, or anything like that!"

[ ] Refuse the offer, Shinji has enough things to do and too little time as it is
[ ] Refuse the offer. He has no interest in martial arts beyond the bare minimum he needs.
[ ] Accept the offer. Who knows - another style might come in handy against Tohsaka's Kung Fu.