Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2126293031323336 ... LastLast

Thread: TYPE-MOON Studio BB

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I think it looks like something will happen on 3/28.
    https://www.tech.ac.jp/opencampus/8467/
    Nothing to do with the game, Niinou is gonna give a lecture about the game industry and design at a school for students and other people interested into joining the field

Thanks Lobo and sorry for get peoples hope up.

Also about the infirmary scene change, Kazuya Niino followed with another tweet.

Seems like he was responsible for the scene in the original game, and now he considers it a mistake hence why he wants it changed in the remake. Although that's just what Google Translate is telling me.

Here's the Fate/Extra Record part from TYPE-MOON ACE Volume 13 if anyone wants to check it out.

Appreciate the link AleisterSwole. Does anyone know if it says anything new?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Record will be fully voice, and will have new side quests because the original only had the Tiger Quests. Of course, there will be new characters tied to the new side quests.

Whelp... Time to hunt Leo's underwear for random fangirls...

Is Fate/Etra Record getting a global release or is it only releasing in Japan

US Friend Code
    There's no official confirmation of a global release yet but the website has an English language option so it seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    There's no official confirmation of a global release yet but the website has an English language option so it seems likely.
    Welp that's something at least. Hopefully we get a global release.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Cant have your servant fuck the Ishtar/Eresh/Astarte lookalike.

Shame for the reduced Rani "screentime"
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Also about the infirmary scene change, Kazuya Niino followed with another tweet.

Seems like he was responsible for the scene in the original game, and now he considers it a mistake hence why he wants it changed in the remake. Although that's just what Google Translate is telling me.
    B-but what about my healthy dosis of NTR? Fucking waifu-purist shitters ruins fucking everything.

B-but what about my healthy dosis of NTR? Fucking waifu-purist shitters ruins fucking everything.
    You're probably joking, but even so, that change is about giving actual substance to the scene by focusing on the Master-Servant bond, instead of it being nothing but a weird joke like in the original game. I'd say it's a positive change.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    You're probably joking, but even so, that change is about giving actual substance to the scene by focusing on the Master-Servant bond, instead of it being nothing but a weird joke like in the original game. I'd say it's a positive change.
    Well, I kinda liked it as it was.

I feel like that if they were to theoretically do Fate/Extra Record as a "remake" in the style of Higurashi Gou or FF7, they'd use this as a springboard.

CCC True End Protagonist

In the True End the protagonist wakes up, but not in the facility in Japan where “his/her original” was sleeping, but an abandoned facility in a completely different location.
    At the conclusion of Heaven’s Fall, Sakura mentions something at the end about a “big cheat.” This refers to her mobilizing all of Moon Cell’s technology to send the protagonist to Earth.
    This means that the protagonist’s consciousness is reincarnated in the real world with an artificially created human body.
    (Since Sakura is an AI, the base of her body is different from that of humans.)
    After that, since they are now far from the Moon, Sakura and the protagonist have no means of finding out what happened with the Holy Grail War.
    Perhaps Leo won and is facing off against “him”1 in Moon Cell‘s core. Is it Rin or Rani who survived?
    Or is it true to history where the weakest Master, not involved in the events of CCC, made it to the core?
    It’s a future filled with the hope of endless possibilities.
    I definitely do feel like they'll just be testing the waters, and play it safe with Studio BB's first game however. But hey, Slay the Spire gameplay will still be cool so yay.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Every Niinou interview has him bringing up the intent of preserving as much of /Extra's script as possible to appeal to the fans of the original, so making Record another Last Encore requires a lot of boldfaced lying in public.

At the conclusion of Heaven’s Fall, Sakura mentions something at the end about a “big cheat.” This refers to her mobilizing all of Moon Cell’s technology to send the protagonist to Earth.
    This means that the protagonist’s consciousness is reincarnated in the real world with an artificially created human body.
    Huh, for some reason I thought that Sakura copied Hakuno's consciousness in that scene, means one Hakuno in incarnated with her in real world, and another is returned to Grail War and it continued as in Extra.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    What are your feelings about Arc in fate extra. I personally was disappointed with her being a "servant" in the first game, since she isn't really a proper heroic spirit.

Would anyone rather have Liz take her place in the story and make Arc a secret boss somewhere?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arc fits perfectly as an accessory for Gatou's character, and while Gatou gets a much better showing without her around in CCC, he's still hilarious enough for me to wanted his content to be preserved in full for Record.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    What are your feelings about Arc in fate extra. I personally was disappointed with her being a "servant" in the first game, since she isn't really a proper heroic spirit.

Would anyone rather have Liz take her place in the story and make Arc a secret boss somewhere?
    If Liz did show up here, it would be to replace Vlad as Runru's Servant, and both she and Gatou are counterparts in OG Extra's branched route.

As for Arcueid, it's fine since she's implied to just play along to humor Gatou, and existed outside of SE.RA.PH rule since she didn't get deleted like a regular Moon Cell-generated Servant after their defeat.

By the way, Nero's the only one left to not get a proper showing of her NP. I imagine it will form with the theatre's outline showing up first, like Mumei's gears, and when she throws the rose it will de-pixelated to brighten the structure into a complete Domus Aurea. And finishes with her unleashing Laus Saint Claudius. Would be nice to have another trailer to unveil her.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    What happened to the Extra remake? Feels like it was ages ago when it was announced.