Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Beast's Lair Secret Santa Contest! Legacy Edition (2019)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With our sixth pool up, the contest can officially continue. For this, the deadline for last minute entrants will be set to tonight midnight, after which pools will be distributed. Let me know if you have any preferences in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Upon further consideration, we will probably keep the deadline extended until 9/30. Disregard the previous deadline announcement.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pools are closed, and all prompts have been distributed. All contestants have until December 24th, 11:59 PM EST to submit their fics for entry. With this, the contest can officially begin!

If you are a previous author who is turning in an owed fic, shoot me a PM. You won't be obliged to turn in, but it will help me to keep track.

how do you do, fellow people with less than a month to write

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I have whole swaths of text written... ...in my head. Now all my Secret Santa needs to do is acquire the power of telepathy...
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; November 30th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm still working on what to write for this contest... sadly.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

YES, FINISHED! Now to wait for feedback!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries

I've got a whole crate ready to hand out
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Question... where do we submit our entries to? I don't really see it on the OP.

EDIT: Also, do we submit as Google Docs, or as something else?

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Private message it to Kirby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Ah, okay, thanks for that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Officially, the deadline is in about an hour.

In actual effect, it's whenever I wake up tomorrow and finish opening presents and dicking around for Christmas, which should push it back a few hours or so for you. Expect maybe like 10-11 extra.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The Moon's eyes remind me of the black hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Or apples.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Nice!
    Though Blood Circuit doesn't have a listed prompt, Kirby.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Eyes: Immediately engaging and well-flowing. I'd read the next chapter.
    no. i/Fist = Hammer > Nail: I feel like I'd get more out of this if I'd read Hollow. That being said, it's technically sound and an effective interlude.
    Spinning Wheels: Excellent prose, with a believable Waver and several well-crafted lines in particular. If you decide to break the completion curse of contests, I'll be waiting.
    Palingenetic Descension: Oni lewds, huh. Nasty, brutish, and short.
    The Lost Branch: Hey, that's pretty good. I like seeing the consequences of the eternal observer Zelretch stepping onto the stage, and how little that manages to accomplish while still royally cocking things up.
    The Golden Sword: Unfinished, with little to no draws. OCs matter not if nothing is done with them.

the rest come later
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I’ll fix that.