Thread: Tokyo Game Show 2019

Blog Entries

Tokyo Game Show 2019

I'm there right now, but, if there are any fellow Beast's Lair members who are going today or tomorrow, let the rest of us know!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Jesus fucking christ, it's completely impossible to get anything done at all over here because of all the people...I just spent over 65 fucking minutes just waiting in line at the Square Enix Merchandise area, just to get a look at their stuff...Over an entire HOUR! And of course there was nothing I wanted anyway... -_- I guess coming here was a waste of time.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but you know that if you decided to skip it, you'd find out after the fact there was something amazing there that you missed out on.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Haha, yeah, that's usually how it goes. :-P That said, turns out all the other stands (as far as I can see anyway) have leaflets with pictures of all their stuff at the entrance. Only Square Enix's shop doesn't. :-/ Why, Squenix, why!? >_< Anyway, found some cute anime keychains at least. :-P