Blog Entries
    fuck yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Is the official localization really that bad?
    Its mediocre at best. I honestly prefer mcjon translation because at least it felt like nasu.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I've heard one reason why a lot of Western professional translations are often mediocre is because the Japanese often get better translations from Southeast Asian translation companies, and don't realize Western translators often don't have that level of professionalism.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, hahahaha

Blog Entries
    Hmm. Cutting lines doesn't sound good, and I really really hate imperial measurement values, they are completely random and incomprehensible to me...Maybe I'll wait for this project to finish, and go with that instead...I was kind of looking forward to being able to play/read through the game on my PS4 or Switch instead of on my PC though...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Meanwhile I'm just waiting for any translation to come to PC, because I'd really rather not have to emulate.

Hmm. Cutting lines doesn't sound good, and I really really hate imperial measurement values, they are completely random and incomprehensible to me...Maybe I'll wait for this project to finish, and go with that instead...I was kind of looking forward to being able to play/read through the game on my PS4 or Switch instead of on my PC though...
    You can use Kirikiroid2 on Switch and also run the game through Wine on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maedhros View Post
    Meanwhile I'm just waiting for any translation to come to PC, because I'd really rather not have to emulate.
    Emulation would actually be better performing in the case where you have a good GPU but weak CPU.

The PC version is mainly CPU rendered while the Switch/PS4 version is mainly GPU rendered.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; April 3rd, 2023 at 06:36 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    It's really not as bad as that guy is saying lol, you have numerous people saying it's one of the best done official TM TLs. If you want to read it on your switch or PS4 do that, support the game so they bring more shit to the west. Then read HMs version later. Not that long of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    at least it felt like nasu.
    How could you even tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    It's really not as bad as that guy is saying lol, you have numerous people saying it's one of the best done official TM TLs. If you want to read it on your switch or PS4 do that, support the game so they bring more shit to the west. Then read HMs version later. Not that long of a game.
    That's actually a really good point.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    If you played through any other officially localized TM product, including FGO, then you can definitely buy this and enjoy it. It's very much not a bad translation/product overall and most of the negative feedback is pretty much that post that person keeps linking to with some nitpicks about very specific scenes and avoiding branding namedrops, and the unfortunate usage of gibberish american measurements but overall, it's still Mahoyo and those things dont detract much if anything from the overall experience.

Now that some time has passed and we got reactions to the official TL. I wonder if I should wait for a better TL to come out or just read it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Username55 View Post
    Now that some time has passed and we got reactions to the official TL. I wonder if I should wait for a better TL to come out or just read it already.
    You can use the official translation now.

Additionally, you will have the option of using a different translation when it releases.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Patiently waiting for the hollow moon steam edition

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    Patiently waiting for the hollow moon steam edition
    true believers will be rewarded

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    release the mcjon cut

So what's different about Steam's reworked(?) offcial translation in comparison to Switch's/PS4's official TL?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by IndScen View Post
    So what's different about Steam's reworked(?) offcial translation in comparison to Switch's/PS4's official TL?
    Hm? They updated their translation? Where did you hear that?
    >How is the Counterforce so useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because, as the embodiment of humanity's self-preservation instinct, it procrastinates until problems are too big to ignore but also too big to deal with easily and safely.

idk how to imbed twitter links on this site, but they made the announcement on the mahoyo en twitter

It's been linked in the Mahoyo thread on the general discussion page. As far as I'm aware there isn't any in-depth comparison between the two versions yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.H. White
    "If I were to be made a knight," said the Wart. staring dreamily into the fire, "[...] I should pray to God to let me encounter all the evil in the world in my own person, so that if I conquered there would be none left, and, if I were defeated, I would be the one to suffer for it."