Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    SINGULARITY 05 - China: The Domination Fails - Human Foundation Value: A - Date: 230 BC - Location: China
    Groups: The Unifiers, The Seperatists, Chaldea

In this Singularity, Jing Ke obtained the holy grail. She used it to wish for successfully assasinating King Zheng of Qin, or as we know him, Emperor Qin Shi Huang. This stops China's unification. And for good measure, Jing Ke used the grail to summon servants to stop anyone else from doing it.

Servants:
    Assassin: Jing Ke - The Holy Grail holder and the would-be assassin of Qin Shi Huang. She faces down Chaldea at several points before falling as the second-to-final boss that Chaldea must face down.
    Berserker: Xiang Yu/Kuaiji Zero - One of Jing Ke's allies (by force), found and awoken by Jing Ke. He faces down Chaldea several times before falling to Yu Mei-Ren as she also falls to him.
    Assassin: Yu Mei-Ren - Chaldea's main ally, a living Zhenren. She helps them close to the entire way, until the third-to-final boss, Xiang Yu, is faced down, when she defeats him but falters, allowing him to deal a blow powerful enough to temporarily take her out of commission.
    Lancer: Li Shuwen - One of Jing Ke's allies. Is quickly defeated by the efforts of Mei-Ren and Chaldea.
    Saber: Hua Mulan - One of Chaldea's allies. Assists them as soon as she is found. She successfully defeats Lady Mu before falling.
    Archer: Mu Guiying - One of Jing Ke's allies. Falls to Hua Mulan but also defeats her.
    Lancer: Qin Liangyu - One of Jing Ke's allies. Is faced down at several locations before being finally defeated.
    Caster: Sima Yi - One of Chaldea's allies. Defeats Zhuge Liang, but falls to Qin Liangyu.
    Caster: Zhuge Liang - One of Jing Ke's allies. Falls to Sima Yi.
    Caster: Chen Gong - One of Chaldea's allies, but highly slimy. Attempts to backstab Chaldea after a while, but is easily defeated by Mei-Ren and Mulan.
    Berserker: Lu Bu - One of Jing Ke's allies. Faces down Chen Gong and falls to him.
    Assasin: Da Ji - The final boss of this singularity. One of Tamano's tails. Is summoned by Jing Ke in the hopes of saving her dreams, but backstabs her.
    Last edited by jishara; March 27th, 2022 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    wtf, i look away for not even a day and the thread is schmoving like crazy.
    night lecture for tonight
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    If you get a chance sometime, would you mind looking at the five singularities I have posted right now (Inca, Brittany, France, Egypt, China)?

Blog Entries
    Just because you have repeated it a few times already so I assume it is a typo since it is correct most times, Assassin is mispelled several times in these sheets as Assasin.

This was one of the sheets I was most looking forward to. Whether Mash & Da Vinci would recognize Mei-Ren as Akuta. Whether Xiang Yu & Yu Mei-ren would be Servants or living figures or all 4 versions would be there & the interactions between them. Love the distribuition of servants & the inclusion of Mulan. If Yu Mei-Ren is a living figure I do wonder how Xiang Yu takes her out, also is he Xiang Yu or is he Kuaiji Zero who was retrieved & awakened by Jing Ke?

How many questions come up for me is always a good sign of how interesting something is, since I want to know more about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    wtf, i look away for not even a day and the thread is schmoving like crazy.
    night lecture for tonight
    I KNOW, ISN'T IT GREAT?! I LOVE IT HERE!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I love it here too! Mei-Ren is not a living figure. She is the (retroactive) servant Mei-Ren, as the actual one died in the chaos of Jing Ke's assasination of Qin Shi Huang. No, Mash and Da Vinci wouldn't think of that likely because Hinako is still frozen at this point, at least until Mei-Ren strongly implies it (in other words says she was in Chaldea and was cryogenically frozen) with her final words. It is Kuaiji Zero. I will update the sheet with all of them. How is Egypt?
    Last edited by jishara; March 27th, 2022 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    I personally like it, lots of Egyptian Servants I wish had been madde already, & a great miniature representation of Egypt & Pharaohs past & future denying Aten Monotheism. Why is Akhenaten a Foreigner & Aten an Alter Ego? Just for class advantage? I also always wanted a Caster Cleopatra(Summer? Please Devs) that is channeling her connection to Isis, but Assassin Apothis is more appropriate for this Singularity.

Also really Living Paisen gets taken out? A True Ancestor Zhenren? Given how powerful she is & How she had to Choose to become a Heroic Spirit since that was how hard it was for her to die(Even after everything we threw at her), it might be preferable to retroactive Servant in my opinion, since seeing how she was back then before Xiang Yu would be much more of a Treat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    I personally like it, lots of Egyptian Servants I wish had been madde already, & a great miniature representation of Egypt & Pharaohs past & future denying Aten Monotheism. Why is Akhenaten a Foreigner & Aten an Alter Ego? Just for class advantage? I also always wanted a Caster Cleopatra(Summer? Please Devs) that is channeling her connection to Isis, but Assassin Apothis is more appropriate for this Singularity.

Also really Living Paisen gets taken out? A True Ancestor Zhenren? Given how powerful she is & How she had to Choose to become a Heroic Spirit since that was how hard it was for her to die(Even after everything we threw at her), it might be preferable to retroactive Servant in my opinion, since seeing how she was back then before Xiang Yu would be much more of a Treat.
    Ah: I will explain that more once I write the sheets for all of them, but basically, Aten isn't an egyptian god, but more an aspect of an Outer God. I am personally thinking Yomagn'tho (The Feaster From The Stars), but because of Akhenaten's wish, the Aten aspect was seperated out, hence Alter Ego, while Akhenaten is still connected with Outer God, so Foreigner.

Yeah, Cleopatra would be a nice Caster, but I am trying to limit the number of new servants I have to create per singularity so I can go through them at roughly equal times, and also this doesn't fit well with the rest at the moment, due to Aten the wish.

Ah okay, I'll edit it so that it is Living Paisen, thanks for the suggestion.

Finally, what do you think of me (of course after I finish Sings, Pseudo, Lostbelt) adding .5 sings/lostbelts... like

The Venusian World: Sanat Kumara
    Alcatraz: The Endless Labyrinth
    Anastasia: Glory To The Crown Of Romanovs
    Castle Csetje: The Bloodstained Idol's First Song

?

Blog Entries
    Sure go for it, so long as it is well written & fits the rest I always encourage more creative content, HeianKyo style .5 Singularity.

Speaking of HeianKyo, rewriting it for my version, with actual Casters rather than the overused ones picked in the OG, Nursery Babbage, Paracelsus & Medea Lily AGAIN?! Come On! I want the Caster version of my Crypter to be summoned by Shuten since they are drinking buddies in Alvalion LB. Any other recommendations?

LightningSwordRaikou=
    ThunderAxeKintoki=
    IceLanceUsui=
    WindBowUrabe=
    FireSwordTsuna=
    ShutenDouji=Peter D. Paragon
    MurasakiShikibu=
    Ashiya=Douman

Casters:
    Arachne Medea Circe Asclepius Xuanzang Merlin Morganna Himiko Martha Cleopatra Solomon Sheba Nefertari Nitocris

- - - Updated - - -

Alcatraz sounds very interesting.
    Thanks for the Aten explanation. Also I always feel bad for some reason when someone changes their idea due to me, so only change it if you truly agree it is for the better.
    Last edited by The Archangel; March 27th, 2022 at 02:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Sure go for it, so long as it is well written & fits the rest I always encourage more creative content, HeianKyo style .5 Singularity.

Speaking of HeianKyo, rewriting it for my version, with actual Casters rather than the overused ones picked in the OG, Nursery Babbage, Paracelsus & Medea Lily AGAIN?! Come On! I want the Caster version of my Crypter to be summoned by Shuten since they are drinking buddies in Alvalion LB. Any other recommendations?

LightningSwordRaikou=Asclepius
    ThunderAxeKintoki=Circe
    IceLanceUsui=Arachne
    WindBowUrabe=Xuansang
    FireSwordTsuna=Himiko
    ShutenDouji=Peter D. Paragon
    MurasakiShikibu=Nitocris
    Ashiya=Douman

Casters:
    Arachne Medea Circe Asclepius Xuanzang Merlin Morganna Himiko Martha Cleopatra Solomon Sheba Nefertari Nitocris

- - - Updated - - -

Alcatraz sounds very interesting.
    Thanks for the Aten explanation. Also I always feel bad for some reason when someone changes their idea due to me, so only change it if you truly agree it is for the better.

Thank you for the comment. I'm excited to do those when I can. I have added my suggestions on the quote. I do think it might be better to be able to see her in life and then when we face her in lostbelt, there is an added layer to it. I should be finishing and posting Hawaii tonight.
    Last edited by jishara; March 27th, 2022 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Singularity 6

SINGULARITY 06 - Hawaii, And I Shall Stand - Human Foundation Value: D+ - Location: Hawaii - Date: 1893

Groups: Hawaii, Chaldea

Queen Lili'uokalani obtained the grail and used it to protect Hawaii from the americans who wished to depose her and capture her. Now, several divinities are here defending it from any invaders. When Chaldea arrives, they find they have to decide whether to be able to save this peaceful land or fix the singularity.

Servants:
    Rider: Kamehameha - The main ally. The first king of Hawaii who resigned himself to Hawaii losing to the United States. He helps Chaldea through the entire arc.
    Caster: Lili'uokalani - The grail holder. The Queen of Hawaii who wishes to keep it protected from the foreign nations who wish to conquer it. She originally welcomed Chaldea. However, when she realized Chaldea was trying to remove the protection, they started battling. She is the second-to-last boss.
    Archer: Maui - The second in command to the grail holder. One of the Divine Spirits summoned to keep Hawaii safe from the threats. Is the first main servant defeated.
    Rider: Pele - One of the divine spirits who were summoned to keep Hawaii safe. She is faced down in the core of her volcano and defeated second.
    Lancer: Kamupua'a - One of the divine spirits who were summoned to keep Hawaii safe. He is faced down in his lush forest and the third defeated.
    Caster: Hi'iaka - One of the divine spirits summoned to keep Hawaii safe. She is faced down on a Hawaiian beach and finally defeated by Chaldea.
    Assasin: Poliahu - One of the divine spirits summoned to keep Hawaii safe. She joins Chaldea and helps them defeat Pele but also falls to her.
    Caster: Hina - One of the divine spirits summoned to keep Hawaii safe. She defeats Maui and helps defeat Pele, but falls to Kamupua'a.
    Berserker: Nanaue - A spirit from Hawaii, summoned as a rogue servant. He helps Chaldea defeat Kamupua'a.
    Assasin: Hina Keahi and Hina Kuluuahttps://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3184043- A pair of Divine Spirits summoned to keep Hawaii safe. Defeated by Kamehameha after Kamupua'a.
    Berserker: Ku - A Divine Spirit summoned to keep Hawaii safe. Is the third-from-last battle faced down and is defeated but defeats Nanaue.
    Ruler: Lono - A Divine Spirit summoned to keep Hawaii safe. The final boss, doing everything he can to save this Hawaii.

Author's Note I really like this one and there are so many fun deities. What do you think?
    Last edited by jishara; March 29th, 2022 at 02:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Singularity 7

Last singularity in the set. Next is Pseudo-Singularity 1: Dorset.

Singularity 07 - Troy, For My War Is Everlasting - Human Foundation Value: A++ - Date: 1300 BC - Location: Troy
    Groups: The Greeks, The Trojans, Chaldea

Hector gets ahold of the Holy Grail and summons an army of servants and buffs up the walls of Troy, making it much harder for anyone to get through the barriers and slowing the battle.

Servants:
    Lancer: Hector - The Grail holder, a lancer known for his powerful defense of Troy. He faces down Chaldea several times throughout, before finally falling as the last boss.
    Rider: Achilles - The main ally. A brave and truly kind person who is willing to burn as bright as a star and then quickly fade away. He assists chaldea throughout the entire singularity.
    Archer: Paris - One of the servants defending Troy. He faces down Chaldea several times, but is still the first one to fall.
    Assasin: Helen of Troy - One of the servants defending Troy. She meets Chaldea about halfway through and faces them down several times, becoming the second-to-last boss.
    Avenger: Clymestra - One of the servants defending Troy. Hates her husband. She manages to kill him easily before falling to Achilles.
    Caster: Cassandra - One of the heroes defending troy. She faces down Chaldea at the same time as Helen of Troy, as they both try to stop Greece from tearing down Troy.
    Rider: Odysseus - One of the Greek heroes. Faces down Chaldea twice, defeating Cassandra but falling to Helen.
    Berserker: Heracles - One of the Greek servants. Halfway through the battle, switches sides and helps Troy. Falls to Deinreia after a little while.
    Assassin: Deinreia - One of the Trojan servants. Halfway through the battle, switches sides and helps Greece. Falls to Heracles after a while.
    Caster: Discordia - A peculiar Divine Spirit who Chaldea never faces down. She said she will be watching them and seeing what they do. At the end, she is one of the two servants not from Chaldea standing, with the other being Achilles.
    Archer: Telemachus - A servant summoned to fight with the Greeks. Defeated easily by Hector
    Caster: Penelopehttps://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3184494 - A servant summoned to fight with the Greeks. Defeated easily by Hector.
    Shielder: Ajax the Greater - A hero who works with the Greeks. Faces down several enemy servants and assists in the defeats of Clymestra, Cassandra, and Heracles. Falls to Deinreia.
    Caster: Thetis - A servant summoned to fight with the greeks. Defeated easily by Hector.
    Rider: Ledahttps://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3184062 - A servant summoned to fight with the Trojans. Easily defeated by Achilles
    Saber: Dioscuri - A servant summoned to fight with the Trojans. Takes a lot to defeat, and hurts Herakles and Achilles severely, but loses.
    Saber: Agamemnon - A greek hero. Killed by Clymestra.
    Lancer: Patroclus - A greek hero. Defeated by Hector and Paris.
    Caster: Cinyras - A rogue servant who Chaldea faces down as he is stopping them from defeating Cassandra.
    Lancer: Euryplus - A trojan servant. Defeated by Achilles
    Saber: Memmon - A trojan servant. Defeated by Achilles.
    Last edited by jishara; March 31st, 2022 at 10:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Glad to have helped then.
    I like the Circe pick for Kintoki since she might remind him of Shuten, an Adult loli that keeps trying to flirt & feed him things he doesn't want (enchanted/poisoned Kykeon). Himiko & Asclepius are also good supports for Tsuna & Raikou, though I don't know how Asclepius would feel being summoned by Japan's version of Indian Zeus' daughter.

I mainly wanted to have them either summoning due to affinity(someone similar to themselves, but not themselves) or someone who resembles a role in their life, so for Tsuna an Ibaraki Figure, for Kintoki a Shuten, for another Heavenly Kind a Raikou, Shikibu a Sei, etc... For example Shuten summons Peter due to their parallels with their "Blond Hero DragonBlooded MagicFamily" "Partners", themselves recognizing that in each other's positions they could have easily ended up like the other. Also Peter sent her a catalyst to ensure he could mess with Ashiya in 2 ways coming in person & as a Servant(He secretly also wants to find Seimei & beat him up, since he is like Merlin, whom Peter resents for his role & attitude in PHH).

- - - Updated - - -

This certainly feels like it would have the 6th singularity difficulty spike(so many divine spirits in their homeland) even though its Foundation is low & date is not that ancient, plus it is a really sad story of where like my LB it is a point in history that many would like to see changed & seeing first hand, having to basically allow the conquering villains to win, adds a different flavor to it than the OG ones where we were saving them from destruction instead of aiding it.

Blog Entries
    7th singularity is not "generic" but more obvious or basic, in the sense that it is the Trojan War, but EVEN CRAZIER with Servants(Especially those that didn't get to participate either due to not being present or died before the war began or were born after it) on both sides & a Grail. I imagine all the Greek Servants are summoned due to Chain Summoning everytime the Trojans summon one. It is sort of an obvious scenario, but one everyone wants to see & I think will come down to writing.

You call a lot of these heroes servants even though most of them would be alive back then(Like Nero in Septem), I would personally bring in Servants from both factions to expand them like Hektor using Penthesilea to summon Hippolyta & Heracles gets counter summoned, Asclepius is summoned to Troy so here comes Zeus' child nº2 Iskandar/Alexander the Achilles fanboy to the Greek side, Asterios for defense so Theseus to the other, until you get all these pairs on either side of the war.

Aeneas & the sword of Troy could also be used to summon Romans, Hektor Or Durandal to summon Wielders &Or Descendants, Roland Mandricardo Bradamante Ruggiero.
    That way you could have people post war, future Greek Or Trojan Supporters, that would have sided with either side of this war they never experienced.

- - - Updated - - -

For example an AU idea I had for my Crypter's 2nd Singularity where he was the only Master available(Simulation or otherwise) was to use Roman relics to summon Trojans & the Good Emperors, & to explain in-universe why Nero can fight Servants & why they have a female Saberface form, I had Peter(Who helped with the DemiServant Project) summon Nero into himself(Yes himself historical bust Nero) for the duration of the Singularity granting them Knowledge & Power. When Septem ends, Nero briefly takes hold of the Grail & uses Domus Aurea's theatrical ability to give themselves the ability to change between their original Male form & an Arturia(Peter's Main Servant)-Based female form since they found her quite beautiful(Like everyone ever in F/SN) but made modifications upon identity theft accusations made by both Peter & Arturia, hence the olive eyes, different Venus Inspired Hair & bigger boobs. The Moon Cell observed all singularities since Earth's timelines were messed up & recorded this form as an "Authentic Acceptable Nero Look". This change would have an extra(pun) effect in the Moon Grail War, where Nero would initially be summoned as the opposite sex of the player & then after reaching a higher bond, the player would reveal which sex they would actually prefer(for sexuality or other reasons) & Nero would change accordingly or to avoid SexTargeting NPs(Like Maria the ripper).
    Last edited by The Archangel; March 27th, 2022 at 07:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hi The Archangel:

Yeah that was what I was going for in Singularity 6. It is recent, but an event most people wish to have never happened didn't and the heroes have to destroy this peaceful land. In 7, they are servants summoned via the living fighters with the exceptions of Paris, Hector, Cassandra, Achilles, Discordia, Odysseus, and Ajax. What do you think? Yeah, I think I could have gone more wild, but I wanted to keep it to Trojan War/Argo mythology servants due to it creating far too large a backlog for writing the sheets for them otherwise.
    Last edited by jishara; March 27th, 2022 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Alvalion Lostbelt Peter D. Paragon>Beryl Gut AU

Just going to paste my notes & edit later in order to motivate myself to get more done, expand & elaborate
    Other Posts With relevant AU info:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3180648
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3182153
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3183505
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3183766

RUSSIA
    LB1 Crypter Meeting=01/04/201X
    90 Days or 3 Full Months Since Raid On New Year's

Everyone reports on their Lostbelt, Divergence, current affairs, etc...
    Albion Lostbelt, Barrier of Light instead of Storm Wall, expanding away from Atlantic Ocean & towards Europe(Learnt how to manipulate Tree thanks to being inside the simulation & thanks to Azathoth's authority over galaxies & imaginary, since it is The Dreamer & is said to manifest as the superblack hole at the center of the Milky Way), however Andromeda still growing strong, so the terms aree not breached.
    All Trees have taken root except Orochi.
    Contracts established with all Lostbelt Sovereigns.
    Both Wodime & Peter report knowing where & when Chaldea will emerge.
    Peter state they will head out to intercept them, doesn't break the non-agression pact, so no one has any right to stop them, especially since dealing with Chaldea was a duty already assigned to them.

Peter can track Chaldea because he summoned Mash & the link with Living Mash enables Servant Mash to know everything she knows(Similar to a Master Servant mental link, except subtler due to them being the same person), hence this would be my solution to the Border traitor, alongside that the OG Leonardo was not killed, but kidnapped & her link with Lisa Da Chibi(Personal nickname for Rider Leonardo), would work the same way with a LB Leonardo=CasterLeo=Lisa chain.

Peter while waiting for Border to surface, tracks down Musashi due to Kadoc's report of someone saying they are from Chaldea. Befriends her & they share some food after a duel. Peter offers her an invitation to visit Alvalion & gives a currency card, she can also use as a guide to travel there by feeling the resonance. He then brings up the elephant in the room & asks her who she, who is from a pruned world will side with, saying she could as easily have befriended any of them on her travels. She agrees that she has taken a liking to both of them, but can't betray Ritsuka. Peter replies that that is fine, all he asks is that she stay neutral & only focus on keeping them alive & safe for him. Musashi says she can agree with that, since it really isn't any of her business who wins so long as they are both safe & happy, will decide upon visiting all the Lostbelts.

Later Peter attacks when Chaldea exposes the Saint Graph Briefcase. Takes it & sends it to Alvalion. "Wouldn't be fair since you gave up on them, shutting them down & unsummoning due to Association & UN orders. Failed secret test, should have stood your ground for what you know to be right. Had you done so the raid on Chaldea would have failed & you might have prevented the Bleaching. Can't entrust the future to evil & ungrateful systems & people like that filth in the Mage's Association, neither good nor grateful for Chaldea's achievements in saving the world, nor to you who let them walk all over you. When you let someone else take over & decided to leave, you lost all rights to interfere.
    I am on a time sensitive mission, so I will keep it short, we can have a longer, more thorough conversation after I finish it."

Patxi shows up after some Demonic Beasts, hunting for food. "Good, a local, I will explain it to you too & then you can serve as their guide, in exchange for goods, services & info of course."

Explain Bleaching, Trees of Fantasy, Lostbelts, Crypters Mission & Apostle Roles.

"Not how I would have done it, especially the culling of Humanity being attacked by the trees, however I just made a few changes to my plans since changing the world was always an objective of mine. All of us would have rejected the Alien God had we not believed there was merit in this, all of us were just as ready to risk our lives as you, we would never accept this offer just to save our own lives.
    I just wanted to make sure you were aware of what is going on & what the consequences of your actions would be. Destroying the Tree would destroy the Lostbelt & everyone who lives in it. However let me correct a misconception you might have. Destroying all of them, will NOT undo the Bleaching, nor the extinction of PHH. This isn't like with Goetia, a time anomaly that could be fixed by beating the source. The Bleaching is an event that DID happen & happened in the present. That is why we just had to stop CHALDEAS & you lot from rayshifting & why I let you get away without killing anyone on purpose. The target of the raid was never Chaldea, but instead CHALDEAS. We of Team A are grateful for what you guys did, we respect you & wish for you all to remain safe. That being said it is not going to stand in the way of us doing what is best for humanity. The prosperity & posterity of Sapient Life takes priority over those bonds as you clearly agree.

Us Crypters, each supervise & manage a Lostbelt, serving as an intermediary with its Sovereign & an outside stimulus trying to turn it into a timeline with a future, changing its course in a better direction until it could be recognized as not being a target for pruning. When the borders collide, one Lostbelt will consume the other, this is chosen by which one has the most development & potential or via the inhabitants fighting each other in case the difference isn't significant enough. Therefore the less Trees are cut down the better, though one is sufficient, it will simply take longer. If enough of a change was made the Lostbelt that disappears might cease to be one & become a parallel world. Since that is the case I advise you to not attempt to fell the Trees. If you do, not only will the non-agression pact of the Crypters & Apostles cease to extend to you, but you will not even be aiding your own cause since the Earth will not return to normal.

Go see the Lostbelts for yourselves, help make them better, live alongside their people, then choose who to support, since you lot are basically the 8th participants, try to figure out how to bring PHH back if you truly think it better, however do not makes things worse for us until you know can, since right now you are just fumbling with no solutions, unlike against Goetia, where causality would restore everything by itself if the cause were to disappear."

Peter leaves for Moscow, picking up the resistance along the way, bringing them to bear witness at the capital where he wakes up Ivan. Offers a treaty(Below) in the name of Arturia & Alvalion & a warning. " We believe we have found a way to make it so a Lostbelt's living beings can be transfered over to another when their borders join, thus we will make it so you will keep existing even then regardless, we can figure out how things stand between us & if you will accept the treaty & join Alvalion after that. In the meantime we offer help in dispelling the Eternal Blizzard, import suitable food, crops & goods & implementing our own magical knowledge to perfect the rushed Yaga modifications including among other things a better metabolism efficiency.
    That being said I recommend you let the Fantasy Tree take root, if you do not the Apostles or the Priestess will come & either remove it or reboot it into a different Lostbelt if they see you have no intention of keeping to the terms of growing it to maturity. If you truly wish for the survival of your people I suggest you do so as soon as possible before it is too late. Now that is done, I will be healing your mental illness, your volatile temper, paranoia & mental schism, this is NOT optional, so do you want to just allow it or do you want me to defeat you first?" Obviously fight ensues, with Peter soloing Ivan, since at this point he is even older than Ivan, having lived through far more conflicts & daily training with stupidly strong people & literal Gods, plus all the benefits of Alvalion including being part Dragon, which makes him also stronger with age, & being able to channel Arturia's mana & power.

After battle & Ivan's mental & spiritual healing, Ivan agrees to the treaty given he lost to Peter, who told him he is weaker than Arturia his LB Sovereign. Impressed by the compassion displayed by them despite the fact they would be able to win against Russia even without an agreement. Orochi takes root. With his permisson Yagas start relaying the news. Peter uses Britain's Wind enchantment(Invisible Air MAX) to dispel the blizzard & signals Alvalion to start sending supplies, starting with energy dense slimes for the Yaga to consume, will keep them fed & regulate their temperature as the weather changes, as well as aid in future modification implementation. Technichans & engineers also arrive to begin uplifting the Yaga, teaching the Yaga all the skills & techniques they lost, like farming, building, crafting, etc... giving them everything needed to get things back on track even if the timeline does become separate again.

Caenis shows up to check up on Lostbelt status & seeing the progress they jumpstarted including that Orochi has finally taken root. Peter then leaves for the Norse Lostbelt, after getting things sorted out with the uplift project & reuniting with Chaldea for a bit, however he has to present this same offer personally to all the Lostbelts & given that Scandinavia is the closest to Alvalion, he only came to Russia first to greet Chaldea & make sure it wasn't cut short due to Orochi not taking root.

Treaty Offered by Alvalion to other Lostbelts:
    Accept Refugees from Lostbelt, Offer Alvalion Citizenship
    Uplift education, tech, culture, entertainment
    Offer help "fixing", avoid being pruned, become proper timelines
    Take their representatives to scout out other Lostbelts

NORSE
    Peter Saves Gerda from Giants, helps her retrieve herbs, send herbs over to village 23. Takes her to Skadi's Castle. Talks with Ophelia & Skadi. Open about the fact that Ophelia knows what Kirschtaria & Peter did, Peter is direct & open about her trauma & need to improve. Same migration offer to Skadi, Offers ideas to help fix the Lostbelt on their own to prevent pruning when subsumed & Offers To help defeat Surtr in the present. Assigning permanent valkyries to each village to have them grow souls/hearts, impart knowledge, train, heal, protect & judge those with most potential for mating to produce new deities. Valkyries if properly modified should be able to both impregnate or be impregnated(Androgenynous Hermaphrodite models)Battle plan given available servants, reinforcements possible if summoned from my Lostbelt.
    They Decide to wait for Chaldea, to initiate the operation.
    They Transmit explanation, truth & plan to villages.

They arrive, Peter briefly explains Lostbelt history, circumstances & plan to Chaldea, warning it is going to begin. Villages begin praying powering Skadi. Surtr emerges. Victory. Surtr & Fenrir reincarnation twins, embody Sun & Moon Cycles. Jotunns back to being Sapient. Ice & Fire canceling each other out, warm zones growing, vegetation will spread in time.
    Peter heads with Chaldea to village meeting grounds so we can talk more at length

SIN
    Early May
    Peter Visits Qin Huang Shi, Moth Palace Cyborg
    Points out Lostbelt flaws, presents offer, treaty & intel on Lostbelts & PHH
    Koyanskaya releases Jotunns & Ice Beasts | Captured, Tortured by Huang, Rescued by Peter in exchange for taking responsibility for her
    Qin Liangyu, Li Shuwen, Han Xin
    Qin Huang Shi wants tech to reach outside Storm Walls, other Lostbelts & Bleaching
    After Spartacus stops Orbital drop on village, accidentally enlightened by Chaldea & awakens Counter Force, Peter damages Orbital Wall so it can't orbital drop anymore

Jing Ke Virus, Xianyang Palace
    Qin Huang Shi, Back up Zhenren Body, doesn't kill Jing Ke since he admits that without PHH Zhenren(Akuta) & Peter(Indirect warning about needing to hurry with a disconnected backup) PHH Chaldea would have triumphed so he owes his survival to PHH, simply asks her to accompany him to discuss with Chaldea & proceeds to collapse the palace
    Yu Miaoyi/Meiren, Fuse with Fuseng Tree empowered by Mayall, Daughter Of Gaea Mode | Kuaiji 0 sides with her, synchronize with PHH Xiang Yu

INDIA
    7~8Months
    Chaldea Travel With Nemo To Attach Aronnax Phantasm, Activate It In India, Turning the Border Into A Sea Faring Nautilus
    Spot Spiral Fantasy Tree & God Cube
    Chaldea Summon 2 Indian Servants(not Karna & Rama who would already be present summoned alongside others by Counter Force to fill deity void)
    Head For Bicha, Meet Asha & Doggo Vihan
    Peter Brings Over Peperoncino & Rebellion(Karna Rama Ganesha Lakshmibai)
    Explain Lostbelt Divergence(Alljuna, 10Day Yuga, Kalis)
    Pepe fill us in on what happened since comms stopped, Ashwatthama's Contract was taken, Asclepius, William Tell & Nezha Were Summoned By Alljuna & Given Authorities
    No Reasoning With Alljuna(Plan To Prove Him Flawed & Human, Seperate Authorities From Him & Empower Karna As New Pantheon Head)
    Karna(Surya) Ashwatthama(Shiva) Rama(Vishnu) Sita(Lakshmi) Mibai(Alakshmi) Melt(Saraswati) Lip(Parvati/Durga) Jinako(Ganesha) Kama/Mara Raikou(Indra) Kagetora(Bishamonten) | Tell(Vayu) Asclepius(Yama) Nezha(Kubera)
    Have Rama Absorb Ashwatthama's Curse, Turn Lokapala's Against Alljuna By Revealing What He Took From Them By Syncronizing Their SaintGraphs through contract with Alvalion ATLAS versions
    Seal Divinities In Angelica_Cage, Sent Back To Beginning During Mahapralaya
    Their Reemergence Post World Reconstruction & Subsequent Rage At Karna, Proves To People That Arjuna Isn't Perfect
    Karna(Surya) Vs Arjuna(Indra)
    Lostbelt Karna, New Lostbelt Sovereign
    Starts a New Pantheon + A New God-Believer Dynamic more similar to the one present in Alvalion
    Use Mahapralaya one last time along with Tree's Backlog data to bring back those erased who still existed when the Tree took root
    No more Yugas, Good or Bad
    Pepe Annihilated Douman's Shikigami Ability & Ashiya Fled Into Hiding
    Karna & Peter Make A Treaty The Same as With The Other LB Sovereigns

ATLANTIS
    2 Weeks + 1 Day After India, Imaginary Scramble Test Drive
    5 Days After That, Travel To Atlantic Lostbelt, Black Barrel Ready just needs Component To determine target(OG Poseidon & Artemis Fragments)

OLYMPUS
    Edge Of Lostbelts Connect
    Alvalion Vs Olympus Begins
    Olympus forced outside Hole due to Authorities
    Reveal Superiority, Lostbelt Details, World Constructs>Divine Aletheia, Manage to save other Lostbelts citizens & self-sustain our own without Fantasy Tree Unlike Olympus
    Reveal Olympus LB truth, Zeus override Olympians, all against him in vote
    Tiamat begins spreading throughout the Atlantic Ocean, Echidna Overwritten Demonic Beasts Under Tiamat Now
    Entire Alvalion Fleet Comes In, Ehangwen Prydwen, Mobile Capital CAMELOT
    Quetzalcoatl Authority Continent Making Out Of Ocean
    Atlantic Continent Starts forming Around Olympus(5xTexas) Poseidon Authority Sealed
    Atlantean Fleet Grounded
    Triton & other Water/Sea Gods(Nimue) Take over Poseidon Aletheia due to Athena Intel
    Athena Modern Aletheia Capable of Rewritting Aletheia brought to her, New Host or Parallel Version Of Original God | Start Absorbing The Island Wreckage & Reviving Them
    Rally Drake Into The Wild Hunt
    Gareth Uses Rhongomyniad to Bring Artemis Down To The Ground
    Hades Reclaims Tartarus Under Olympus
    Hades, Eresh & other underworld/afterlife Deities prevent Souls from returning to their body unless they redeem themselves in the Trials first, Canceling Demeter's Revival Blessing
    Plunge Caliburn Into Olympus, take Authority over Cronus Crown & Crystal Mountain
    ---
    Tiamat & Agravain Ehangwen Prydwen Fleet Vs Echidna & Odysseus Fleet
    Scáthach Vs Chiron
    Nimue | Kay Vs Poseidon
    Gareth Vs Artemis
    Hades Persephone | Gawain Ragnelle | Lancelot Guinevere Vs Demeter
    Athena | Morganna Vs Aphrodite
    Morganna Galehaut Vs Heuropa Talos Taurus
    Arturia Pendragon Vs Zeus
    Peter D. Paragon Vs Kirschtaria Wodime
    Lancelot Guinevere Vs Sigurd Ophelia
    Mordred Vs Caenis
    Mash Bedivere Vs Pollux Castor (Dioscuri)

AMAZONIA
    ??? Daybit<3ORT ???

EVENTS/Timeline

NA=+2 Years
    OK, trying to figure out what goes where in OG timeline & what changes I want to make to it.

Lostbelt Prologue:26/12/2017 - 31/12/2018
    Setsubun 01/2019
    Hanging Garden of Valentine 02/2019
    LB1 Anastasia: 1/04/2018
    Apocrypha/Inheritance of Glory:26/04/2018
    Kogetsukan 19/05
    LB2:April
    Mordred's Birthday:01/05/2018
    LB3SIN:May 05/2018
    GUDAGUDA Mystery of the Imperial Capital's Holy Grail:13/06/2018
    LB4India: 06~08/2019(InUniverse?)
    SummerFest:09/08/2018
    Battle in New York 2018:19/09/2018
    Arturia(ZeroPassport,Real?)Birthday:21/09/2018
    Oniland Late 10/2018
    Samba Christmas 12/2018
    Daily Report of the Sparrow's Inn:01/01/2019
    Valentine: Voice and Letter Collection:06/02/2019
    White Day: The Old Spider Spins Its Web with Nostalgia:11/03/2019
    Tokugawa Kaiten Labyrinth - Ooku:27/03/2019
    Lady Reines' Case Files:27/04/2019
    Mordred's Birthday:01/05/2019
    Meihousou Mid 05/2019
    Yuga Kshetra 06/2019(Release)
    GUDAGUDA Final Honnoji:04/07/2019
    Las Vegas' Official Tournament:14/08/2019
    Battle in New York 2019:18/09/2019
    Arturia(ZeroPassport,Real?)Birthday:21/09/2019
    Saber Wars 2 10/2019
    Christmas Carol 12/2019
    Amazoness Dot Com - CEO Crisis 2020:22/01/2020
    Sei Shouganon Valentine 1~14/02/2020
    White Day Aeaean Sea 28/02~9/03/2020
    Board Game Requiem 05/2020
    Summer Camp 08/2020
    Scáthatch Shadow Tournament 09/2020
    Yamatai Shinsegumi Himiko 10/2020
    Hell Mandala 12/2020
    Vritra Karna Santa Road 12/2020
    Little Big Tengu 1/2021
    Grail Front Et Tu Brutus 02/2021
    Caten Amore Valentine 02/2021
    Slapstick Museum 03/2021
    Galatea Akihabara 04/2021
    Grail Live Ecchan On Stage 04/2021
    Grail Front Super Camelot 05/2021
    Avalon Le Fae 06/2021
    Nero Fest
    Summer Adventure 08/2021
    CinderEli Musical 09/2021
    Ryouma Close Call 11/2021
    Martha Lily 12/2021
    Tunguska Sanctuary
    Last edited by The Archangel; April 15th, 2022 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    OOH Nice. You have an Amazonia too?

Mine is one of the inserted Pseudo-Sings (1.5) (Grail Holder is Hippolyta)

I also have Alcatraz (2.5), Anastasia (3.5), and two .5 Lostbelts. So soon Dorset and then Amazonia will be coming.

Anyway, great job! I love it!

Blog Entries
    Amazónia is the name I call Daybit's south american Lostbelt since it is in that part of South America on the world map & is a Sea of Trees.

Blog Entries

Year: 1881 AD
    Human Order Foundation Value: B-

The Singularity is set in London near the eve of the 19th century. A thick magical fog blankets the city, causing those who inhale it to become ill, sluggish, and acedic, as well as cutting the city off from the rest of the world. Crime in the city has grown astronomically, and to top it all off, Servants and all manner of creatures, not all of them friendly, have been appearing in the fog.

Chaldea arrives at the singularity near Soho, where Ritsuka gains a firsthand experience of the fog's effects. Mash mobilizes to defend them from masked thugs who have appeared from the fog, but she is unable to defeat them completely without a Master to give orders. They are rescued by a blue-haired boy named Setanta, who also offers to take them to shelter. Said shelter is Dr. Henry Jekyll's flat and meeting-house of a coalition aiming to expel the fog from London. He introduces Chaldea to his friend Victor's creation, Frankenstein, and briefs them on the singularity's history.

Jekyll requests that Chaldea go and investigate his friend and ally Victor's estate, as he has not been in contact for several days. They would be accompanied by Setanta and Charles Babbage, another of Jekyll's associates. Before the party leaves, Setanta gives Ritsuka a rune pendant to counteract the mist's effects. Thus sufficiently equipped, the party heads for Victor Frankenstein's manor.

Upon arriving at Frankenstein manor, the party notes its general disarray and, in an impressive display of diligence, manage to conclude that Victor Frankenstein was murdered with a bladed weapon. Mephistopheles, who claims to be acting as Victor's butler, appears and explains that the perpetrator stole one of Victor's schematics, this specific one being that of a fog-clearing machine Victor would have collaborated with the Mage's Association to create. Vowing to avenge his fallen master, he, too, joins Chaldea. However, a disembodied voice tells Ritsuka not to trust anyone just before they leave the manor.

As the party leaves Frankenstein manor, they are accosted by Jack the Ripper, who becomes the prime suspect in Frankenstein's murder. Boudica appears and restrains Jack before either her or Chaldea can gravely injure each other. Boudica explains that she too is working to dispel London's magic fog, though she does so independent of Jekyll's faction. She found Jack right after the latter manifested from the fog, and has been keeping her on a tight leash ever since, a claim that Chaldea finds hard to believe. As a show of good faith, Boudica shares the information she's been able to gather with Chaldea, and allows Jack to join them on their way to the Clock Tower. They also agree to meet up at Whitechapel to corroborate their findings.

When Chaldea arrives at the Clock Tower's British Museum entrance, they find building has been levelled as if by a lightning strike, and all of its magus occupants but one have been killed. After fighting off droves of automata and sentient spellbooks, the last surviving magus introduces himself as Paracelsus, and reveals that he was Victor's contact in the Mage's Association. He joins the party to uncover Victor's killer and the whereabouts of the fog-dispelling machine's schematics.

Armed with another member, the party returns to Whitechapel to meet up with Boudica, swapping tales along the way. However, things quickly get ugly upon arriving, as Mephistopheles cries out and claims that Jack was indeed Victor Frankenstein's killer and promptly stabs her. This drives enrages Boudica out of her mind, and in her anger summons Scathach and Francis Drake from the mist before vowing to burn London to the ground once more. Mephistopheles is unhelpfully nowhere to be found, so it is left to Ritsuka, Mash, Setanta, Babbage, and Paracelsus to stop the Servants from destroying the city.

The team splits up, with Ritsuka, Mash, and Paracelsus confronting Drake, and Setanta and Babbage facing Scathach. The former group struggles with but ultimately subdues Drake, but the latter pair find fighting Scathach to be an uphill battle. Babbage is mortally wounded in the fight, but bolsters Setanta's confidence, allowing the student to overcome the master. Satisfied with her pupil's growth, Scathach gives Setanta one of her Gae Bolgs before disappearing. This has the effect of transforming Setanta's Spirit Origin into that of Proto Cu Chulainn. Mephistopheles picks now of all times to appear, informing the group that Jekyll has finally puzzled out the identity of Victor's killer and that of the Clock Tower's destroyer. With this, the party hurries back to Soho.

At Soho, the magic fog becomes nearly impenetrable, and even begins to affect the Servants, but Paracelsus creates an antidote that allows them to press forward. Chaldea arrives at Jekyll's flat, seeing the doctor and Frankenstein standing outside their apartment with a captured Boudica. Jekyll explains that, as the time for deception has come to pass, he must now reveal the truth. The one who killed Victor Frankenstein was none other than Mephistopheles, who stole the scientist's creation, reprogrammed her, and sent her to destroy the Mage's Association. The mastermind of all this is Jekyll himself, who had the schematics all along, and who worked on a means of concealing his dark deeds physically rather than psychologically. This resulted in the creation of the magical fog, which he spread using the Holy Grail entrusted to him by the Human Order Incineration Incident's mastermind.

Jekyll attempts to implant the Grail into Boudica, but Cu is able to free her first, so Mephistopheles instead plants the Grail in an unwilling Jekyll, turning him into Demonic Beast Laodicea, a creature similar to the one Chaldea fought at Wardenclyffe. Thus begins the final battle of the London singularity.

After the defeat of Laodicea and its subordinates, Cu Chulainn thanks Ritsuka and Mash for their assistance in the singularity, and says he'll keep an eye on Boudica until she calms down. Paracelsus speculates on the nature of Demonic Beast Laodicea, saying that if the nature of these beasts is to both contain and distribute sin, they must be a bolus of demonic magic implanted by the Incineration Incident's mastermind; a Dia-Bolus, for short. For its part, the Human Order corrective force does several readjustments to the singularity's events: the British Museum is instead heavily damaged by a strong earthquake, and the murders that occurred within the singularity are spread out into the various murder sprees that occurred in Great Britain during the eve of the long 19th century, most notably that of Jack the Ripper.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
    The runes for Dia-Bolus are 魔獣薬 (Majuuyaku, Demon Beast Capsule). Yes, I named them that for the pun's sake alone.

Misty City of Hidden Sin: 魔霧隠罪都市

• The singularity's main theme is sloth (indifference to the duty of doing good) vs diligence (carefulness and persistent effort), and its key characters are Setanta and Henry Jekyll & Hyde. we in stealth Prototype collab territory now besties
    • I found it difficult to keep London's mystery vibe intact for a game like Arcade, so I instead opted for a straightforward shonen origin story with mystery elements. Idr when but at some point in the conceptualization process I went, "I need to incorporate the Arcade exclusive into the main story" and "Setanta has to be the main Servant somewhere"; him being the sleuthhound who solves the mystery of London just felt so... right.
    • The biggest problem, then, was who to complement Setanta's youthful energy as his mentor; I wanted it to be a Caster so the Servant could be a subtle parallel to Scathach. My initial thought was Mephistopheles, since he's the entertainingly evil kind of cray-cray and would help the kid reinforce his views of good and evil (which as the mats say is the biggest difference b/w him and Cu), but I finally went with Babbage, whose experience and single-mindedness made a better tie with the overall theme.
    • Jekyll being someone who's good at hiding his evilness naturally made him the perfect antagonist for Setanta (I even managed to sneak in a plot point from Okeanos here, see if you can find it!). However, the most notable inclusion here really is Boudica: as I noted in my rework contest entry, she got snubbed hard by Mobile thanks to her being made to sing her archenemy's praises in Septem. The most elegant solution I could find here is take her out of Rome entirely, highlight her relationship with the British Servants, and, y'know, have her actually try to raze London to the ground like in IRL.

Blog Entries
    Great job. I love it!!

Update on my singularities: Added Elisabeth of France, Atahualpa, and Isabel I's sheets.

Blog Entries
    Pseudo-Singularity 1: Dorset, I Exist, and Here Are They - 1840 - Human Foundation Value: C++ - Location: Dorset

Mary Anning has obtained the Holy Grail. She, in her moment of strife, wished for a world which was not prejudiced. It used her wish and created a world of dinosaurs overlaid on the world such that they exist and so does humanity and the servants she has summoned.

Servants:
    Rider - Mary Anning: She is the grail holder. She enjoys being in this new and fascinating world, and battles Chaldea for trying to take it away from her.
    Lancer - George Couvier: One of the servants summoned in this singularity. Faces down and falls to Chaldea first.
    Saber: Henry Osborne - One of the servants summoned in this singularity. Falls to chaldea second.
    Berserker: Charles Darwin - Chaldea's main ally in the singularity. Falls to Anning in the final battle.
    Berserker: Kijyo Kojo - One of chaldea's allies. Defeats Osborne and Couvier. Falls to Anning in the final battle.

Bosses:
    Berserker: Tyranosaurus Rex - Second-to-last boss.
    Rider: Quetzalcoatlus - One of the dinosaurs Chaldea faces down.
    Berserker: Anklyosaurus - One of the dinosaurs Chaldea faces down.
    Rider: Mosasaurus - An extinct sea creature Chaldea faces down.
    Last edited by jishara; March 28th, 2022 at 03:07 PM.