Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2025282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
    Also, giving mr. paragon all these positive advantages and traits makes him out to be a Donut Steele, for lack of a better term.
    I am dead, after writing a long reply my browser fucking refreshed because it didn't count this as beast lair so it sign me out automatically since the settings aren't considered the same so my profile was checked off as remember me & stay logged in. *INTERNAL SCREAMS* Well going to have to rewrite everything...
    Edit1:Trying to remember everything off the top pf my head is hard
    Editt2: Damn can't shake the feeling it was better written the first time
    Edittt3:Well it is what it is, can't remember exactly what is missing, but this is about the gist of it

This is exactly something I thought someone would say, though I do think I did better than just a recolour XD.

As for during his time at Chaldea I don't think it is too far off from other mages we have been introduced to & as for after it plays into the fact that he is a counterpart to Fou & also a Beast of Comparison. "...ability of "Comparison" lets him feed off the competition and growth of Humans and their negative feelings toward it, allowing him to become stronger than his opponents." & also in the original development the toxic behaviour of players was supposed to empower the BEASTs ("The game originally was planned to be a PvP game on the PC (back when it was being shopped around as Fate/Apocrypha), where gamers' Jerkass behavior would directly create the Evils of Humanity they were tasked with destroying. Nasu decided in the end that he wanted to write a more optimistic and brighter game on the smartphone."), so the more people bitch about how "unfair "OP" & "impossible" it is, the stronger they get as BEASTs of Comparison. In addition to this, replicating traits & weapons(If only I also had...), comparing PHH with the LBS, & themselves with Chaldea & Ritsuka, and such also fit well with Comparison.

He goes into the Lostbelt an angry, discontent, distant, sour, angsty youth & comes out a mature emotionally stable adult after 1500ish years isn't really a stretch. Also even after all those years he still holds some resentment towards Chaldea that he reveals when everyone from OG Chaldea(Romani DaVinci Team A Mash Ritsuka & staff) is gathered for the 1st time in the story. This is not because they didn't heal & bring Team A back, but because they didn't even try. Even with all the resources they were amassing, all the expert Servants, AFTER the Incineration was resolved & even when Goredolf recklessly tried to take them out of cryo, endangering their lives, Chaldea never really tried to help them, not even then resorting to force to stop Goredolf potentially killing them. They never drew up a ritual, treatment options, assigned Servants or tried to use Holy Grails, nothing. He is mad because he feels that even with fewer resources, time, etc... they dealt with far more difficult situations, so the only thing they must have been lacking is desire/motivation. So what he is truly hurt by isn't the fact that they didn't succeed but the fact that they didn't even try anything. As the one anchoring Team A, Peter was conscious, moment to moment, day after day, waiting for outside help, despite barely being able to perceive the outside, caught between the decision to help his teammates or let them go & attempt to recover only him & Yu if he ever felt Chaldea needed backup & yet the Alien God was the one who helped them first. He feels he was willing to do more to help Chaldea in that time than Chaldea did for them, despite their positions for who needed help & who could offer it. He is even more upset with Romani & DaVinci since they knew each other & got along well, having lived & worked together, caring about each other or so he thought. He even sarcastically asks Da Vinci to justify what she "an omnipotent genius/Uomo Universale whose wisdom & knowledge surpasses all others" lacked all those YEARS in order to try & bring them back. They were just forgotten, never even mentioned them or shared memories about them with Ritsuka.
    This is kind of meta, since after the prologue they are never mentioned again until the next prologue(LB).

One of his main traits is "wrath" as I kind of wanted that to come through from what he said in Russia, his bio & the quotes section. He is disappointed by Chaldeas decisions in dealing with the Association & abdicating the duty of protecting humanity, not being careful enough with something so important & trying to leave first chance they got. He is also completely fed up & over listening to how "good" PHH, whether in the present or past the divergence points. He can't understand how anyone could honestly say that it is "better" or more "worthy" than Alvalion given how Humanity is headed for its own extinction one way or another(climate change, pollution, overpopulation, resource exhaustion, the one point where I will give Qin Huang credit), the cesspool that is the sociopathic Mage'sAssociation/Church underground world, the rampant breaches of Sapient Rights all over the world, the proportion of well off countries & people vs those who aren't, and on and on it goes, the list is enourmous. "When you say PHH is "safe & good" you must be referring to 1st world countries in the present like Japan right? Even those are also full of problems. Then tell me even putting aside how disgusting society was in the past between the divergence point & the present. Nowadays, in how many countries would you not choose to be born if given the choice? In how many countries are the people outright oppressed? How many wars or armed conflicts are ongoing that you don't even bother to think about? How many countries are there that you wouldn't feel safe going to without precautions? How many countries are there where Mash could go around without worrying for her safety, as a young lady? Any answer over 0, is still 1 more than I am willing to tolerate."
    Last edited by The Archangel; May 10th, 2022 at 09:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    In this April Fool's mode it keeps signing me out whenever I go to it.
    T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T

MY POST T-T
    The kind of feedback I would like on this AU is, as PHH humans what questions do you have about this Lostbelt? What history would it have prevented that you are glad didn't happen & vice-versa? What PHH servants would be against it & why?
    Last edited by The Archangel; April 1st, 2022 at 02:30 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Ally with Quetz to stop sacrifices??? That doesn't make sense to me. It prevents a lot of slavery and bloodshd, which is nice, but it feels like one of my concepts that I scrapped in that it is a Too Perfect world, so people who like strife and struggle such as Orion, Blackbeard, Drake, Nero, Mordred... would dislike it, while people like Parvati, Jason, Artoria, Merlin, Scherezade... would like it
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    What?
    "One of the most important deities in Aztec mythology in Central America.A goddess who may seem free-spirited, but is actually kind-hearted and incomprehensibly wise.
    She detests sacrificial rituals and loves humans."
    Straight from Quetz profile. By bringing information from other pantheons & science, the mystery of Cipactli=Earth becomes weaker & thus defeatable without sinking the continent itself & By putting an end to the war between Huitzilopochtli & his sister, one could get rid of the 2 main reasons for sacrifices.

People forget Mordred was an even bigger "honor student/prefect" than most of the Round Table, having been described as the perfect knight out of a fairy tale picture book, hence why the treachery was so shocking & impactful. WE just take knowing Mordred rebels for granted, plus her deliquent Berserker like atitude is stated to be due to wanting to reject Arthur & everything they stood for. Mordred is basically a teenager acting out for attention in their rebellious(pun intended) phase(Which she had every right to IMO). Since this doesn't happen in the Lostbelt, neither version as any reason to oppose it.

Isn't original pre poison-induced insanity Nero(aka the actual Nero) an anti-aristocrat who loves the arts & the people? Never got the idea she enjoyed struggle.

PHH Blackbeard, Drake & such I completely agree & I think they aren't in the summoned to this LB simply because they are in the Atlantic one.

"Georgios Semiramis VladIII Genghis EMIYAs Medb Arjuna SuzukaGozen WuZetian SasakiKojiro OkadaIzō Moriarty Ibaraki ShutenDōji Mephistopheles Opera Salome AngraMainyu Samson YagyūMunenori DariusIII Watanabe YangGuifei MoriNagayoshi-Shisengumi(NagakuraShinpachi/KondōIsami/ToudouHeisuke/SaitōHajime/OkitaSoji/ItōIttōsai/Hijikata/HaradaSanosuke/HattoriHanzō)
    -Servantverse ProtoCamelot(ProtoArthur ProtoMerlin)"
    Last edited by The Archangel; April 1st, 2022 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ah OK I missed that on Quet'z profile. Sorry about that. Mordred, ok makes sense, also sorry about that. Nero Bride talks during her death scene in E Pluribus Unum about how Cu Chulainn (alter) is a bad king and one of the reasons is he doesn't struggle, so he doesn't need to truly try.

Of the ones on your list, Arjuna, Kojiro, Izo, Moriarty, Mephisto, Opera, Nagayoshi and Vlad I think would oppose it. I'm not sure about Shuten/Watanabe/Yang/Ibaraki because I don't know much about their personality right now, but it seems that Shuten would probably dislike it. Medb, Salome, Suzuka, Angra, Salome, Georgios... would probably like it.
    Opera and Mephisto are crazy and murderous, Nagayoshi, Izo, Kojiro, and Arjuna enjoy battle and hard fights, Vlad is Vlad, and Moriarty wants to be able to continue plotting.
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 06:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    No need to apologize, this is very enjoyable. For example I always thought that Nero scene was more about how CuAlter doesn't struggle due to not having any desires or ideals, he just does whatever is easiest & never has any emotional investment in anything he does, hence never gets frustrated.

On my list in broad categories are the selfish(who like killing, ruling unilaterally, exploiting, etc... | Semiramis Salome Mebd Zetian Genghis Mephisto Phantom Nagayoshi), the chaotic(those who disregard others & do things their own way regardless of how much it inconviniences or hurts others), those whose legacy/religion/supremacy disappears(Vlad, Georgios, Samson & others due to Christianity & Islam never taking off(same reason some others are in Olympus), Arjuna does it due to Hinduism being changed & dharma being overturnt, Shinsegumi wants Japan supremacy & Imperial Rule, Yang supports China & her Emperor's way, ), those who simply fight to fight or because it is their purpose/mission (Kojiro Watanabe EMIYAs Izo) & those who are attempted counters(ProtoCamelot & Servantverse).

The last category would be backfire summons like Atalanta in Russia, people the Counter Force judged compatible & good counters adaptable to the enviroment but actually end up defending or liking it. These would include

Shuten & by extension Ibaraki, the Counter Force assumes Oni won't be able to stand the place, but since she gets to end up with Kintoki & they are plenty of people who like to "play" like her & there are no consequences due to everyone being so resilient, she finds solace in it & prefers it to PHH where she is slain & Oni are all but extinct, here she finds the co-existence path she wished to confirm with Tomoe when she asked about her heritage(I think she asked if a human Oni couple could ever be happy or accepted).

Moriarty since while at first he begins scheming he becomes more & more enthralled with this world, reminiscing on why became involved in crime in the first place. Moriarty was simply bored & held contempt for the people & society around, so he did it out of curiosity, to see if he could, slowly & slowly the scale grew until while never doing anything himself simply feeding plans & making moves so as to set off a domino effect, he had amassed an empire with none the wiser to it. Society was flawed, no more good than him so why should he care about such things as good & evil, lawful & criminal when the very system around him failed to implement such things. The people around him could not understand him, none could match his intellect. Still he was never pure evil, simply apathetic, even though his agents could not see the world the way he could & could see them more as pets or hounds, he always took care of those who placed their trust in him(assured they were well paid, well defended & their loved ones cared for if something should happen to them) & also took care(caused the deaths) of those who betrayed their(his & his organization's) trust. Here lies a hint as to his true desire for connection/belonging, something he realized when he came upon someone during his intel gathering on this Lostbelt, himself. Here due to the fair system in place he had never fallen from grace & reduced to an army coach. Here due to the presence of other geniuses from various ages & a well developed advanced scientific & educational community he never lacked for stimulation & peers. Hence Professor Moriarty never turnt to crime, instead being one of the top researchers of Alvalion alongside Professor Holmes who due to the lack of crime(especially organized crime of the stimulating variety) also turnt to research, both working on ATLAS research so complex it makes "The Dynamics of an Asteroid" look like basic arithmetics.
    Last edited by The Archangel; April 3rd, 2022 at 06:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ah makes sense! I like it! You have marvelous reasonings for everyone and it makes sense! I'm so excited for it to continue expanding!

Blog Entries
    Yes if I can't find one, I won't cheapen out make so it just happens. People have their priorities & reasons after all. That's why to some extent I respect people who are unapologetic over those who try to twist truth/reality into making them right, better the "I am evil so what?" over "NO I am the good guy because blah blah". Qin Huang Shi, Gilgamesh & Iskandar reaally rubbed me the wrong way when they try the latter. Qin Huang Shi claims he has eliminated murder... only because he doesn't count the ones he commits by poisoning & orbital strike. This is why Drake is used as a great example, she does evil stuff so when someone turns around & does it to her it is fair game.

Blog Entries
    Yeah! I'm so excited. I hope you like/liked my reasonings for the ones I've posted so far! I'm sort of stalled on Pseudo 1.5, but it should be coming shortly, and following that The Moon Cell.

Blog Entries
    I have, trust me I mention when I am can't figure out the reasoning or have an idea to suggest, like when I mentioned adding both Troy & Greek supporters from the future. Hektor Fangirl Bradamante Vs Iskandar the Achilles Fanboy. Ultimately they are just suggestions, and the creator had final say which should be respected.

Even if I would make different choices myself I still very much enjoy both your(jishara) & Nuclear-senpai's creations.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I really appreciated that comment. Ultimately, I decided against it due to it being far too much of an overload of servants, but Iskandar and Bradamante will be showing up with Hektor and Achilles during the Spoilers for my idea Lostbelt 3, as some of the allies, so I can put more focus on that as a side relationship as opposed to it being more throwaway lines. I hope that makes sense with you?

Thank you so much for the kind comments. You are always so helpful and inspiring, Archangel-senpai.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, really looking forward to that Moon Cell Vs Neil Armstrong one.

Blog Entries
    Yeah - I hope I'm able to do justice to it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    EVENTS/Timeline

NA=+2 Years
    OK, trying to figure out what goes where in OG timeline & what changes I want to make to it.

Lostbelt Prologue:26/12/2017 - 31/12/2018
    Setsubun 01/2019
    Hanging Garden of Valentine 02/2019
    LB1 Anastasia: 1/04/2018
    Apocrypha/Inheritance of Glory:26/04/2018
    Kogetsukan 19/05
    LB2:April
    Mordred's Birthday:01/05/2018
    LB3SIN:May 05/2018
    GUDAGUDA Mystery of the Imperial Capital's Holy Grail:13/06/2018
    LB4India: 06~08/2019(InUniverse?)
    SummerFest:09/08/2018
    Battle in New York 2018:19/09/2018
    Arturia(ZeroPassport,Real?)Birthday:21/09/2018
    Oniland Late 10/2018
    Samba Christmas 12/2018
    Daily Report of the Sparrow's Inn:01/01/2019
    Valentine: Voice and Letter Collection:06/02/2019
    White Day: The Old Spider Spins Its Web with Nostalgia:11/03/2019
    Tokugawa Kaiten Labyrinth - Ooku:27/03/2019
    Lady Reines' Case Files:27/04/2019
    Mordred's Birthday:01/05/2019
    Meihousou Mid 05/2019
    LB4 Yuga Kshetra 06/2019(Release)
    GUDAGUDA Final Honnoji:04/07/2019
    Las Vegas' Official Tournament:14/08/2019
    Battle in New York 2019:18/09/2019
    Arturia(ZeroPassport,Real?)Birthday:21/09/2019
    Saber Wars 2 10/2019
    Christmas Carol 12/2019
    Amazoness Dot Com - CEO Crisis 2020:22/01/2020
    Sei Shouganon Valentine 1~14/02/2020
    White Day Aeaean Sea 28/02~9/03/2020
    Board Game Requiem 05/2020
    Summer Camp 08/2020
    Scáthatch Shadow Tournament 09/2020
    Yamatai Shinsegumi Himiko 10/2020
    Hell Mandala 12/2020
    Vritra Karna Santa Road 12/2020
    Little Big Tengu 1/2021
    Grail Front Et Tu Brutus 02/2021
    Caten Amore Valentine 02/2021
    Slapstick Museum 03/2021
    Galatea Akihabara 04/2021
    Grail Live Ecchan On Stage 04/2021
    Grail Front Super Camelot 05/2021
    Avalon Le Fae 06/2021
    Nero Fest
    Summer Adventure 08/2021
    CinderEli Musical 09/2021
    Ryouma Close Call 11/2021
    Martha Lily 12/2021
    Tunguska Sanctuary
    Anyone have any info I can use? I have only determined when the main LBs sort of take place & a few events canonically like Apocrypha between 1 & 2.

All Events Post Lostbelt Prologue:

2018(OG)
    Setsubun Valentine(Semi) Apocrypha Kogetsukan ImperialCapital SummerFest NewYork Oniland SambaChristmas

2019(OG)
    Sparrow'sInn Voice&Letter SpiderThread LadyReines MeihoSou FinalHonnoji LasVegas SpaceNewYork SaberWarsII ChristmasCarol

2020(OG)
    Amazoness SeiValentine AeaeanSea RequiemBoard SummerCamp ScathachShadow Yamatai Heian KarnaChristmas

2021(OG)
    LilTengu CarenAmore Slapstick Akihabara GrailLive SummerAdventure CinderElli NobuHead MarthaLilyChristmas

2022(OG)
    FragaValentine BespectacledIntellectuals NewYork3

Confirmed Order(Best Approximation):
    Lostbelt Prologue:26/12/2017 - 31/12/2018
    LB1 1/04/2018
    Apocrypha
    LB2 04/2018
    LB3 05/2018
    Tokugawa Ooku
    Lady Reines' Case Files
    LB4 08/2019
    2 Weeks + 1 Day After India, Imaginary Scramble
    5 Days After That, Travel To Atlantic Lostbelt
    LB5 ~09/2019 Atlantis(Reference to 9 months??) Olympus(Reference to a full year??)
    LB5.5 Heian-kyo Hell Mandala
    LB6
    Tunguska Sanctuary

LB5 might be that that 9 Months Ago was when Chaldea emerged in April hence a year since the attack on Chaldea
    Last edited by The Archangel; April 2nd, 2022 at 03:01 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're better off asking this in the FGO Story thread or the Questions thread.

Blog Entries
    True even if it is used to create a Lostbelt. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Made updates to my Egypt singularity to more clearly portray the plot. What do you think of it?

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: holo-HAACHAMA-CHAMA-CHAMA-CHAMA!!!
    Subtitle: LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA's Kitchen
    Lost Depth: HAACHAMA

Biblically Accurate Kanata Acquiring a Sacrifice for LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA
    Origin: Dec. 19th 2020
    King: LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA
    Crypter: Biblically Accurate HoloMems
    Fantasy Tree: The Hololive Rabbit Hole

History: This Lostbelt diverged from that of Greater History of Man when the V-Tuber Akai Haato (Haachama) accidently killed and consumed the Spider God Anansi instead of a Tarantula. Having tasted God-flesh SHE would not be sated until SHE had gorged HERSELF to bursting. While LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA was Vore-ing HER way up the Divine Food-chain SHE noticed the timeline being rejected. To prevent this set of HER clones from being annihilated (as well as the fact that SHE was mid way through Metatron and it would be a huge disappointment if SHE couldn't fully enjoy the way he made such delightful popping noises whenever SHE tore a new chunk of God-Metal out of his flesh and swallowed it down into HER gullet), SHE utilized some of HER digested power to manifest the Biblically Accurate versions of the other hololive members. After SHE finished eating Metatron (and picking up a side dish of Daibutsu on HER way), SHE joined up with the Biblically Accurate HoloMems in an offcolab where they condensed the faith in Hololive that had been generated during the 2020 pandemic into the Fantasy Tree known as The Hololive Rabbit Hole (of course SHE took breaks along the way to start snacking on Jehovah). Unfortunately, shortly after completing the the Fantasy Tree, LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA over finally filled HERSELF to bursting with Divine flesh and exploded (turns out that it wasn't a good idea to combine the spicy heat of Pele with the oiliness of "in G.O.D. (Guns Oil and Drugs) we trust"). Alas, as SHE was a being of myriad clones, the various oozing flesh lumps that had burst out of HER corpse once again began feasting as they tried to reconstitute their former Glory. Now humanity spends its time watching LORD HAACHAMA-SAMA live stream her battle royale of eating one another (the remaining Deities being used as side dishes), with the Biblically Accurate HoloMems providing color commentary and ensuring that there are no rebellions or interference with the process.
    EXPLANATION
    Is posted in honor of the April theme of Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest and I was inspired by the linked reddit post
    Last edited by Wan Dering'cul Tivator; April 3rd, 2022 at 02:37 AM.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice job Nuke. At least Wyvern won't suffer too much if he ever gets to updating the OP.