Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25303334353637 LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

I'm sure to be the lucky one Desdinova Incarnate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooo, sounds pretty cool. The name Nothing Lock is both kinda awkward but also has that mystique about it imo. I'm curious about what the Nothing Locks are tho?

Blog Entries
    That's intriguing, I'm really eager to see how you're project is going to turn out! Also, I do agree that Nothing Lock sounds a bit awkward.
    Wanna see some historical figures turned into cute anime girls? I got you

His Servant's Compendium
    Frigix's Fridge

Yeah, not too set on the name myself. Couldn't think of anything else though. I probably won't post much for it until I have more of a basis.

On the other hand, I have a thing that I posted elsewhere that I decided to repost here!

-

Halloween Nightmare – Cjeste Slasher Mansion

Foundation Value: E

Time Period: ???

Grail Holder: Elizabeth Thrill

Factions: Chaldea, Thrill’s Four Frightful Kings

Summary:

A few weeks before Halloween, Elizabeth was tricked/forced by a marginally bored Mephistopheles into watching a Slasher film marathon. After 10 straight hours of screaming, sobbing in fear, and nightmarish sights of varied quality, Elizabeth was free. Except, for some reason, another Elizabeth had popped out of nowhere. Due to the exposure to the Slasher films, an entire new Elizabeth-this one as a Berserker-had formed. While Elizabeth Lancer was confused at first, she welcomed the new addition to the Cjeste inhabitants. Unfortunately, due to Elizabeth Thrill’s (As she was called) Mad Enhancement, a very crazed idea was eventually born from Thrill’s care for 'her little survivor' (the Master of Chaldea). Specifically, an idea to try and change the Throne so people from modern day who had done legendary deeds could enter it as well.

As such, she set up a plan. Using the Cjeste Singularity as a base, she would create a massive floating island, just above the massive structure that Cjeste Castle had become. The floating island would feature five prevalent locations; a giant mansion, a foggy village, a deep lake with a nearby cabin, an old, abandoned asylum, and an old motel, all of which are surrounded by deep woods. From there, she would summon various ‘Slasher’ Servants as she called them, alongside creating several Slasher themed monsters.
    Soon enough, she struck, unleashing the monsters she created on the people of the surrounding lands, with a single order-scare, but don’t kill any humans. By doing so, she would convert the fear and terror they felt into magical energy, feed it into a ritual circle under her island, and use the sheer amount of energy to try and change the Throne’s rules.

Chaldea would soon receive a distress call from Elizabeth, with her stammering and panicking over the situation before a buff zombie in a hockey mask and overalls burst into her room, and she had to stab it to redeath.

“…help? Please?”

Thus began the tale of the Cjeste Slasher Mansion.

Cast:

Elizabeth Bathory: The lady of Cjeste Castle, aspiring pop star, and terrible singer. While she was preparing for Halloween, Mephistopheles tricked her into a 10 hour Slasher marathon, creating Elizabeth Thrill. Then the monsters came along, and she was forced to send for Chaldea’s help.

Osakabehime: The yokai of Himeji Castle, and the NEET of NEETs. Her castle was raided by Thrill’s monsters, and she was forced out yet again. She’s been recruited by Elizabeth to stop Thrill.

Robin Hood: The Archer of Sherwood Forest. Elizabeth refused to leave him alone unless he helped her with organizing this year, so he went to the Cjeste Singularity. Unfortunately, he’s been trapped here fighting off Thrill’s monster horde, having been recruited by Elizabeth.

Ibaraki Douji: The Oni of Mount Ooe, and candy lover. She came to the Cjeste Singularity for all the candy, only to get caught up in Thrill’s havoc. While she doesn’t really care about the people being afraid, she is upset that her candy hunting was interrupted, so she’s been recruited by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Thrill: The mastermind of this Singularity, and yet another Elizabeth. Very obsessive, but doesn’t want to actually hurt anyone.

Edward Hyde: One of Thrill’s Four Frightful Kings, meant to guard her island alongside the many monsters still remaining within its bounds. He is way too happy with this situation, even if he’s on the winning side. In charge of the old motel area.

Jack the Ripper: One of Thrill’s Four Frightful Kings, meant to guard her island alongside the many monsters still remaining within its bounds. She’s confused about what’s going on, but candy is candy, even if Thrill tackle-hugs her sometimes. In charge of the foggy village area.

Salome: One of Thrill’s Four Frightful Kings, meant to guard her island alongside the many monsters still remaining within its bounds. Thrill actually locked her up, since while the skull collecting thing is perfectly slasher for her, she doesn’t want her own skull removed. In charge of the asylum area.

Gilles de Rais (Caster): One of Thrill’s Four Frightful Kings, meant to guard her island alongside the many monsters still remaining within its bounds. Thrill has also locked him up, since she doesn’t want tentacle monsters even if the cultist thing is slasher enough for her. In charge of the lake area.

I'm sure to be the lucky one Desdinova Incarnate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is pretty neat! I love Elizabeth Thrill's goals, modern Servants are always fun imo. The setting being every cheesy horror location in one big haunted attraction is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdinova Incarnate View Post
    This is pretty neat! I love Elizabeth Thrill's goals, modern Servants are always fun imo. The setting being every cheesy horror location in one big haunted attraction is nice too.
    Thanks! I was kind of waiting/expecting someone else to reply, but I'm glad you like it!

Right...I certainly hope I won't get in any trouble for double posting.

-

Name: Eternal Andes
    Subtitle: Living Cities of the Sunlit Empire
    Lost Depth: C+

Origin: 1400 AD
    King: Wiraqucha
    Crypter: ???
    Fantasy Tree: Fomalhaut

History: In Proper Human History, the Emperor Wiraqucha’s rule would not truly stand out, being notable for abandoning his city when it was under attack by the Chancas and being the ‘first’ Incan to rule the territories he conquered over pillaging them. However, things went differently in the Lostbelt.

When Wiraqucha was approached by the god that was his namesake, he received a message he would not get in Proper Human History.

Find the Sigils of the Living Cities.

Wiraqucha searched and searched, scouring every inch of Peru that was within his reach. Whenever he could, he looked for clues. His Empire, surprisingly, did not flounder without him, with his family maintaining it in his absence. Just when Wiraqucha was about to give up hope, he found the thing that he was certain the god had meant.

The Nazca Lines.

Approaching them, something within Wiraqucha reacted. As if it had been waiting for this moment.

The Nazca Lines lit up gold, and from deep beneath the ground, titanic edifices of steel, stone, and gold rose, each one matching the depiction of the Nazca Line they emerged from. Ancient titans, containing an entire city within them, crafted by unknown beings long in the past. Wiraqucha stared at the titans in awe, barely comprehending their very existence.

But, as the titans looked towards him…and bowed, Wiraqucha did one thing.

He laughed. A long, twisted laugh filled with madness and greed.

When Wiraqucha returned to his empire, he did it atop a massive condor, the people staring up at him in complete awe as the other Nazca Titans followed. All of them quickly moved into the beings, and much of the continent itself would soon bow to his kingdom. What else could they do in the face of these titans?

When Spain came to conquer the Andes, Wiraqucha took the chance to express the full power of his Condor Titan.

The first shot incinerated the invading army.

The second shot decimated Madrid in its entirety.

The third shot reduced Spain itself into a lifeless desert.

But the shots had consequences. The sheer heat of the blasts did the same to the land beneath the Condor Titan. Nothing but sand. The only things that survived being so close to the blasts were people within other Titans.

But all Wiraqucha saw was the sheer power.

He began using his Condor Titan – which had become his palace – to conquer other nations. Those who kneeled before him were given homes in the gradually expanding Living Cities, while those that didn’t died – from fire, from dehydration, from starvation.

He held too much power. People who would push humanity along would never be born. Others would, and simply never even try to advance things – why bother? Even more would be deemed threats by Wiraqucha, and banished from his empire - the only empire.

And thus, the world was Pruned.

And then…it was brought back.

The Tree of Emptiness has sprouted from the Tree Nazca Titan, and the Condor Titan nests in its branches, keeping a constant watch. The Undying Emperor Wiraqucha, having fused himself with his Titan, has kept an eternal reign over his empire. He is worshipped, both as an emperor, and as the god he once shared a name with. ‘Artificial’ Nazca Titans have been constructed for transport, but no one really understands how they work, and even then, they are completely inferior to the originals both because of an inability to truly replicate them, and because the Emperor denies it.

No creation of man may ever surpass the Divine Titans.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Honestly a very interesting and unique take on an Incan Lostbelt. Also, I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but I like the fact that the Condor titan was the one to cause death since in Incan mythology, Condor's were creatures with a connection to the underworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Honestly a very interesting and unique take on an Incan Lostbelt. Also, I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but I like the fact that the Condor titan was the one to cause death since in Incan mythology, Condor's were creatures with a connection to the underworld.
    Huh, I didn't even intend that. Glad it turned out well though!
    Last edited by GhostKutenaiabi; January 1st, 2023 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Fixing a spelling error. Gland was meant to be glad.

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    Forbidden Land where there is only Insanity.
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh boy, this is going to be my first post here...

Hope I don't screw this one up.

Name: Eternal Rule of a Monstrous Serpent: Typhon
    Subtitle: The Year in Where the Great God of Thunder has Fallen
    Lost Depth: A+

Origin: 3000 B.C.
    Lostbelt King: Typhon
    Fantasy Tree: Caelum

History: Normally, what happens in Proper Human History is that Typhon, the enemy of Zeus, would be defeated by said god which can explain the reason Zeus would reign as King of the Greek Pantheon. The battle itself is a hard one, on which Zeus' tendons were cut off, and in that time, a divergence occurred which would be the reason why this Lostbelt existed.

What if Zeus, when his tendons were cut off, had lost his life?

Born out of the earth by Gaia from her anger at the gods for imprisoning the titans (or what is written by the writers in Ancient Greece), Typhon didn't stop at anything to bring ruin against every member of the Greek pantheon.

But Typhon's rampage against the gods (or what's left of them when most of them became Divine Spirits) only continued, and from the Greek pantheon, he would seek to eliminate any divinity that would threaten him.

And from there, things went downhill, and by the end, most of the pantheons known to Human History were wiped out, by the rampage of Typhon. Only the deadliest creature which existed, a serpentine monster, walks on the Earth.

With his mate Echidna, he brought forth a slew of monsters to wreak havoc across many civilizations, thus humanity started to die off one by one.

As the greatest plague on men and gods, he ruled as the sovereign of Earth, with his monsters becoming the dominant race. Humans are just here to serve as food and/or slaves to care for those monsters. After all, when there are so many of your children, Typhon needs to find humans who can maintain his children whilst they grow strong.

By the end, the only thing that humans can do was simply either serve under the great ruler or be devoured by Typhon's fierce offspring. Some tried to challenge the offspring of Typhon, but all that brought was their quick death when those monsters consumed those foolish humans.

In the end, there are no heroes that can challenge great creatures, because humanity is forced to accept the fact that they can't overcome great obstacles, and without any heroes, the concept of what a hero even is died out with Typhon's victory against Zeus.

And all that comes from this outcome is that Typhon rules as the eternal ruler, with Echidna as the queen of monsters.

Thus, the world was pruned from Proper Human History...

Yet because of a certain event that brought forth the bleaching of Earth, this Lostbelt would emerge.

From that which is the Tree of Emptiness whose is Caelum, its branches guarded by the three-headed dog Cerberus, Typhon senses that something is off, and is prepared to face off against that which would threaten his rule.

May those who shall Typhon and his terrible offspring have a death wish in their eyes.

Because Typhon will bring calamity to those that shall bring his rule to an end.

Author's Notes
    Okay, so this is the first sheet that I've made. This idea started when I learned about Typhon. Hearing of this, I thought, "man, what if Typhon were to kill Zeus at that moment?" And so, this idea was born. If there is anything that seemed off for you, then I'll (attempt) to fix it. On an off-topic discussion, can it be possible for crossovers to be technically considered Lostbelts? Because I would love to see a Nineteen Eighty-Four Lostbelt. It's not going to work, but it will be worth it, because so much potential can be found in crossovers, even if it doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Anime Aurelius Anomaly; February 27th, 2023 at 10:25 PM.
    In the hidden plains of the Internet, there are only the lurkers.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Aurelius Anomaly View Post
    Oh boy, this is going to be my first post here...

Hope I don't screw this one up.

Name: Eternal Rule of a Monstrous Serpent: Typhon
    Subtitle: The Year in Where the Great God of Thunder has Fallen
    Lost Depth: A+

Origin: 3000 B.C.
    Lostbelt King: Typhon
    Fantasy Tree: Caelum

History: Normally, what happens in Proper Human History is that Typhon, the enemy of Zeus, would be defeated by said god which can explain the reason Zeus would reign as King of the Greek Pantheon. The battle itself is a hard one, on which Zeus' tendons were cut off, and in that time, a divergence occurred which would be the reason why this Lostbelt existed.

What if Zeus, when his tendons were cut off, had lost his life?

Born out of the earth by Gaia from her anger at the gods for imprisoning the titans (or what is written by the writers in Ancient Greece), Typhon didn't stop at anything to bring ruin against every member of the Greek pantheon.

But Typhon's rampage against the gods (or what's left of them when most of them became Divine Spirits) only continued, and from the Greek pantheon, he would seek to eliminate any divinity that would threaten him.

And from there, things went downhill, and by the end, most of the pantheons known to Human History were wiped out, by the rampage of Typhon. Only the deadliest creature which existed, a serpentine monster, walks on the Earth.

With his mate Echidna, he brought forth a slew of monsters to wreak havoc across many civilizations, thus humanity started to die off one by one.

As the greatest plague on men and gods, he ruled as the sovereign of Earth, with his monsters becoming the dominant race. Humans are just here to serve as food and/or slaves to care for those monsters. After all, when there are so many of your children, Typhon needs to find humans who can maintain his children whilst they grow strong.

By the end, the only thing that humans can do was simply either serve under the great ruler or be devoured by Typhon's fierce offspring. Some tried to challenge the offspring of Typhon, but all that brought was their quick death when those monsters consumed those foolish humans.

In the end, there are no heroes that can challenge great creatures, because humanity is forced to accept the fact that they can't overcome great obstacles, and without any heroes, the concept of what a hero even is died out with Typhon's victory against Zeus.

And all that comes from this outcome is that Typhon rules as the eternal ruler, with Echidna as the queen of monsters.

Thus, the world was pruned from Proper Human History...

Yet because of a certain event that brought forth the bleaching of Earth, this Lostbelt would emerge.

From that which is the Tree of Emptiness whose is Caelum, its branches guarded by the three-headed dog Cerberus, Typhon senses that something is off, and is prepared to face off against that which would threaten his rule.

May those who shall Typhon and his terrible offspring have a death wish in their eyes.

Because Typhon will bring calamity to those that shall bring his rule to an end.

Author's Notes
    Okay, so this is the first sheet that I've made. This idea started when I learned about Typhon. Hearing of this, I thought, "man, what if Typhon were to kill Zeus at that moment?" And so, this idea was born. If there is anything that seemed off for you, then I'll (attempt) to fix it. On an off-topic discussion, can it be possible for crossovers to be technically considered Lostbelts? Because I would love to see a Nineteen Eighty-Four Lostbelt. It's not going to work, but it will be worth it.
    I'm planning a 1984, but not a lostbelt.

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    I'm planning a 1984, but not a lostbelt.
    That's actually a shame, it would make good Lostbelt material.

Bit of an idea in regard to my project I mentioned before - instead of Nothing Lock, how about 'Arcane Star'? I got it from another idea I'm working on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    it sounds rad man go ahead.
    But the problem is that it gotta suit the environment you are planning to set.

using my own project as an example: it's about destroying eternal utopias that will hinder the progress of humanity, hence the name "False Paradise".
    Nothing Lock sounds very tech-y, and Arcane Star sound very magick-y. Just sayin'

it sounds rad man go ahead.
    But the problem is that it gotta suit the environment you are planning to set.

using my own project as an example: it's about destroying eternal utopias that will hinder the progress of humanity, hence the name "False Paradise".
    Nothing Lock sounds very tech-y, and Arcane Star sound very magick-y. Just sayin'
    Hm...alright. I might have a new idea based on this?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    go ahead. Maybe we can discuss it more in the womb thread?

go ahead. Maybe we can discuss it more in the womb thread?
    Probably should. Of course, I also forgot the idea I had, if I ever had it.

Name: Ephemeral Kingdom of Mu
    Subtitle: The Empire Of Lies

Origin: 1825
    King: Muan Emperor Augustus I (Augustus Le Plongeon)
    Fantasy Tree: Avior

History: The main divergent point of this Lostbelt technically occurred years in the past. It can be summed up as thus;

The fictional continent of Mu, in this timeline, existed.

It’s civilization had long since collapsed, leaving naught but ruins behind, but it did once exist. And, somehow, Augustus Le Plongeon discovered it.

In the very heart of that ephemeral continent, he found something impossible. Something that merged with his very soul.

The next day, the Empire of Mu lived again, with Muan Emperor Augustus I as its eternal ruler. Citizens appeared seemingly from nowhere, entire cities rising up from formerly destroyed ruins. The rest of the world was in shock of an empire simply appearing out of nowhere in a single day.

And then, Mu declared war on the rest of the world.

And then, Mu crushed them.

The leader of the last nation to fall to Mu’s armies asked Augustus I, who was leading the attack, one thing.

“Why?”

And his answer was thus.

“For your crime of degrading the Mystery of the world, you must be punished.”

“You have asked ‘how.’ Your people have done the same. But that word should not exist.”

“The very concept of ‘how something is happening’ is not needed. That word itself is a sin.”

“We do not need to know how something works. To ask that question is to damn our souls to the deepest pits of the underworld, where those who ask are rightly tormented for their foolishness.”

“This world does not need your ‘hows.’ It is better off without them.”

“Die.”

Mu would conquer the world, and all research of any kind would come to a halt. Under Augustus I’s decree, the very concept of ‘how’ would be abolished, and those who would dare to ask it would be tortured and executed. A world that denies knowledge.

It is no wonder that it was cast away.

And yet…under the Alien God…it lives again.

-

Author’s Notes: So, while I was working on this, I was struggling with how this Lostbelt came to be. And then an idea occurred to me – what if I use that?

That’s how I came up with the main ‘distortion’ of this Lostbelt – anyone who asks and tries to figure out how something works are tortured and killed. Or maybe even worse, considering the Lostbelt’s ‘development.’

Also, I kind of took the idea from another discussion on this thread. It didn’t really go anywhere, but even so.

Blog Entries
    An interesting idea, but I think it should be a bit more fleshed out (even though the point of it is to be "mysterious"). Like, what does the Lostbelt look like? Its past might be unknown, but its present should be something you could describe. As it is, how is this Lostbelt?
    Wanna see some historical figures turned into cute anime girls? I got you

His Servant's Compendium
    Frigix's Fridge

Hm. How's this version?

-

Name: Ephemeral Kingdom of Mu
    Subtitle: The Empire Of Lies

Origin: 1825
    King: Muan Emperor Augustus I (Augustus Le Plongeon)
    Fantasy Tree: Avior (Temp)

History: The main divergent point of this Lostbelt technically occurred years in the past. It can be summed up as thus;

The fictional continent of Mu, in this timeline, existed.

It’s civilization had long since collapsed, leaving naught but ruins behind, but it did once exist. And, somehow, Augustus Le Plongeon discovered it.

In the very heart of that ephemeral continent, he found something impossible. Something that merged with his very soul.

The next day, the Empire of Mu lived again, with Muan Emperor Augustus I as its eternal ruler. Citizens appeared seemingly from nowhere, entire cities rising up from formerly destroyed ruins. The rest of the world was in shock of an empire simply appearing out of nowhere in a single day.

And then, Mu declared war on the rest of the world.

And then, Mu crushed them.

The leader of the last nation to fall to Mu’s armies asked Augustus I, who was leading the attack, one thing.

“Why?”

And his answer was thus.

“For your crime of degrading the Mystery of the world, you must be punished.”

“You have asked ‘how.’ Your people have done the same. But that word should not exist.”

“The very concept of ‘how something is happening’ is not needed. That word itself is a sin.”

“We do not need to know how something works. To ask that question is to damn our souls to the deepest pits of the underworld, where those who ask are rightly tormented for their foolishness.”

“This world does not need your ‘hows.’ It is better off without them.”

“Die.”

Mu would conquer the world, and all research of any kind would come to a halt. Mystery would be forcibly reinstated by Augustus I’s decree, with the very concept of ‘how’ being abolished, and those who would dare to ask it would be tortured and executed. The restore Muan towns and cities are maintained by Muan artifacts that no one actually knows the workings behind, due to Augustus’s soldiers constantly keeping watch, and the artifacts themselves having been altered in some way by Augustus, lethally assaulting any who try and investigate them.

It is a world that denies knowledge.

It is no wonder that it was cast away.

And yet…under the Alien God…it lives again.

-

Author’s Notes: So, while I was working on this, I was struggling with how this Lostbelt came to be. And then an idea occurred to me – what if I use that?

That’s how I came up with the main ‘distortion’ of this Lostbelt – anyone who asks and tries to figure out how something works are tortured and killed. Or maybe even worse, considering the Lostbelt’s ‘development.’

Also, I kind of took the idea from another discussion on this thread. It didn’t really go anywhere, but even so.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Another post, yippie.

Name: Empire Born out of a Union between Rulers: Qart-ḥadašt (𐤒𐤓𐤕𐤟𐤇𐤃𐤔𐤕)
    Subtitle: The Time when a Great City was Never Founded
    Lost Depth: D+++

Origin: 800 B.C.
    Lostbelt King: Dido-Tanit & Aeneas-Baal Hammon
    Fantasy Tree: Capricornus

When Aeneas, the ancestor of Romulus and Remus first came to Carthage, it was at this place where the ruler of Carthage, Queen Dido, first realized that she loved him. Not as much to love him, but she's obsessed with Aeneas. Seeking this chance, Juno (Hera) made a deal with Venus (Aphrodite) to distract Aeneas from his destiny, which was to head to the land of Italia and start the foundations of what his future descendants would call Rome. Of course, Jupiter (Zeus) has sent Mercury (Hermes) to Aeneas, reminding him of the prophesized duty, to start forth a destiny that would one day lead his descendants to create a great nation.

Once Aeneas leaves in the dark of night, Dido, distraught that her love has left Carthage, decided that if she can't have Aeneas, then it would be wise to bring him and his future descendants into ruin. With Aeneas' sword on her standing and standing upon a pyre, she committed suicide, but not before cursing Aeneas and his people, predicting forth a series of wars that would pit her nation of Carthage against the future nation of Aeneas. This would become the reason why the Punic Wars between Carthage and the Roman Republic occurred.

But what if Aeneas chooses instead to abandon his duty to create a nation?

What if Aeneas chooses to be with Dido, and rule as the King of Carthage?

At that moment, Carthage would at first suffer a series of disasters through the works of Jupiter and Neptune (Poseidon). Still, as if Aeneas has been chosen, the deities of Carthage, with Tanit, the protector of the city, and Baal-Hammon, the patron god of Qart-ḥadašt (Phoenician for Carthage), Dido, and Aeneas would be granted their powers. With their newfound abilities along with their armies, the forces of Carthage fought back against the efforts of Jupiter and Neptune, showcasing that foreign deities have no power against the power of Carthage.

Much of the city is already in ruins, which is why Dido and Aeneas hatched a plan, first to start rebuilding Carthage into an advanced civilization, and second to start an age of conquest.

Already bolstered by the powers of the Carthaginian pantheon, the armies of Carthage had no problem, tore down the tribes of what would become Italy, bringing an end to the ancient Celtiberians, tearing the Greek city-states into ash, and even making their way to the lands of Egypt, conquering them under the legions of Carthage. But the Carthaginian conquests didn't stop there, and soon, they would reach Mesopotamia, bringing ruin to the ancient cities that have existed since the Age of Gods.

And why stop? It has only just begun, with the Carthaginian pantheon themselves aiding the people of Carthage, the ruling Didonian-Aeneid family, ruled by the patriarch Aeneas and the matriarch Dido, the both of them would become immortal, thus ensuring that Carthage would become prosperous under their thumb.

Henceforth, the answer can be boiled down into one simple explanation; Carthage conquers the areas between the Mediterranean Sea, essentially becoming the nation that Rome would've become, yet didn't.

It didn't take long until the Counter Force deems this timeline to be a failure, and pruned it simply because it was too advanced for Proper Human History.

Too advanced all because one man chooses love over duty...

And yet because of a certain event that was completely not planned out by a certain director, the bleaching of the Earth had occurred, and it just so happens that this Lostbelt would be placed in North Africa.

With this, came forth the Tree of Emptiness (or Fantasy Tree) which gave forth the name Capricornus, guarded by only the King and Queen's most trusted warriors.

There, it is said, that after the awakening of this Lostbelt, Aeneas and his lover Dido have already started preparations against anyone that had intruded on their territory.

Because the love of the King and Queen of a nation will always prevail.

Whether the enemies of this Lostbelt would like it, or not.

Author's Notes
    So this whole idea started when I was reading a book on mythology. Whilst I was reading, a thought came to me, in which I started thinking what if Aeneas decided to stay in Carthage? And boom. Here's the Lostbelt.