Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

Blog Entries
    I wanna like it, but I actually dont really get it yet. I could use a bit more explanations what the logic behind all of the strings that tie the story together are
    Who are King John and Sebastian? What makes them so special? Not all here know history especially that of Portugal, how did Sebastian stand up again? And how can they be so strong that they can conquer the world? In SIN it was explained through the technological advancements they made.
    The aspect of substituting other culture with portuguese is interesting, because that nowadays has relevance because of the increased migration in the last years to decades. The idea of being substituted by the king is a cool idea but i dont get how.
    And the metaphor with the light is great as well, i dont get that either, i never heard of heteronyms, i feel really uncultured right now KEKW

To make clear, i do not dislike the idea yet, in general i am a fan of any idea here, i just dont get it yet because i am not presented with enough basic information (imo) to understand the full glory of your idea.

Besides a hearty welcome to you here! i will now read ur sheet
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I wanna like it, but I actually dont really get it yet. I could use a bit more explanations what the logic behind all of the strings that tie the story together are
    Who are King John and Sebastian? What makes them so special? Not all here know history especially that of Portugal, how did Sebastian stand up again? And how can they be so strong that they can conquer the world? In SIN it was explained through the technological advancements they made.
    The aspect of substituting other culture with portuguese is interesting, because that nowadays has relevance because of the increased migration in the last years to decades. The idea of being substituted by the king is a cool idea but i dont get how.
    And the metaphor with the light is great as well, i dont get that either, i never heard of heteronyms, i feel really uncultured right now KEKW

To make clear, i do not dislike the idea yet, in general i am a fan of any idea here, i just dont get it yet because i am not presented with enough basic information (imo) to understand the full glory of your idea.

Besides a hearty welcome to you here! i will now read ur sheet
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna try to explain each point separate.

First of all, individually, there was king called King Sebastian, who became king at young age due to lack of other heirs. He is an important figure in Portuguese history because he wanted to bring glory to Portugal, like his ancestors did with the Reconquista (driving away the muslims from the Iberian Peninsula) and the Crusades. The Christian king, Sebastian I, had planned a crusade after Abu Abdallah asked him to help recover his throne. So he went with a troop to northern Morroco to fight in the Battle of Alcácer Quibir, which was a foolish idea because not only did they lost, King Sebastian died, without an heir to the throne. Because people couldn't accept that, a myth called Sebastianism started to be told in which the king didn't die, and that when Portugal is in a time of need, King Sebastian will return in a foggy morning. Unfortunately, the death of their only heir lead to Portugal having a forced union with Spain, lasting 60 years of Iberian Union.
    60 years after, John IV was the King of Portugal whose reign, lasting from 1640 until his death, began the Portuguese restoration of independence from Habsburg Spanish rule. His accession established the House of Braganza on the Portuguese throne, and marked the end of the 60-year-old Iberian Union, by which Portugal and Spain shared the same monarch. Essentialy, after 60 years of Portugal being under a forced union with Spain, the portuguese grew tired and plotted a revolution in which John, then the 8th Duke of Braganza, grandson of Catherine, Duchess of Braganza, a claimant to the crown during the Portuguese succession crisis of 1580, became the first king of Portugal in 60 years.

Now, these two kings are related with another concept called Fifth Empire, a concept of a global Portuguese empire with spiritual and temporal power, based on an interpretation of Daniel 2 and the Book of Revelation, whose origins lay with António Vieira. The Fifth Empire is not a mere territorial empire. It is a spiritual and linguistic body which spreads throughout the entire world. It represents the ultimate form of fusion between material (science, reason, intellectual speculation) and spiritual knowledge: the occult, mystical speculation and Kabbalism. It is the pinnacle of all the work undertaken by the previous empires (according to old principle of the translatio imperii), which are the following under Pessoa's point of view:

First Empire - Ancient Greece, all knowledge and experience extracted from the ancient empires;
    Second Empire - Roman Empire, expansion of the First Empire's culture and knowledge;
    Third Empire - Christianity, fusion between the First and the Second Empires, with the absorption of several eastern elements (such as Judaism) - the Christian Moral;
    Fourth Empire - Europe, spreading throughout the entire world the outcome of the previous empires and the Anglo-Saxon hegemony, its culture and the English-speaking world as a result of the British Empire - the English individualism.[1]
    The Fifth Empire, led by "the hidden one" aka King Sebastian (O Encoberto in the poem, an allusion to Sebastianism), will unite the entire world spiritually and culturally, led by the Portuguese Nation.

Now, the reason I put both King Sebastian and John IV is because in early concepts, John IV was the messiah, so because of that i used both as the Dual Messiah.

Because of the concept of Fifth Empire, this Dual Messiah's Noble Phantasm would be to convert the world into Portugal, thus the situation in the lostbelt.

Regarding everyone becoming King John/Sebastian, its something i added to the theme of stagnation of lostbelts, like Lostbelt 1 has fight for survival and Lostbelt 2 has humans as cattle, this Lostbelt has lack of individualism. I didn't really think much how it happened, but it could be the abuse of King John/Sebastians Noble Phantasm of converting the world in Portugal.

Regarding Heteronym, i saw your response to Casters character sheet i already posted, but I'm gonna write here in case anyone else has a question. The literary concept of the heteronym refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a writer to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from pen names (or pseudonyms, from the Greek words for "false" and "name") in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters that have their own supposed physiques, biographies, and writing styles. It is related to Fernando Pessoa, a famous user of it. In this Lostbelt, if everyone ends up as the only true portuguese, King John/Sebastian, everyone will think the same. But by using Fernando Pessoa as a substitute and by applying his Heteronyms, indiviualism will be brought back.

I hope i didnt forget anything.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 21st, 2021 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is actually really cool. Portugal is underrepresented in terms of Servants here iirc and i never heard of the idea of those Empires. The theme therefore makes a lot of sense and the duality of your Saver and Caster really is thematically great.
    I dig that. Cool idea

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    This is actually really cool. Portugal is underrepresented in terms of Servants here iirc and i never heard of the idea of those Empires. The theme therefore makes a lot of sense and the duality of your Saver and Caster really is thematically great.
    I dig that. Cool idea
    Thanks, im glad you liked it. I might put all this info later in the Lostbelt, but for now im doing Saver. Unfortunately, due to only Buddha existing as a saver I might have balancing issues, especially with the Counter Hero skill, which only he has.

Edit: I just finished Saver.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 23rd, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    fan sinsiglarties
    τερπνός μέλῐ μανία crete

Nuevo era culebra imperio Mexico
    clocktower of flesh London
    tártszerelműség grófnő bútor vérrokon Hungary
    teritoryal heavens angular blockade of the stars america
    Providence of comatose creator providence
    my lostbelts
    kalaona kapu pepehi kanaka Oceania
    Lostbelt king Māui
    fantasy tree Hoku-le'a

וואָס איז געשען אין די נאָמען פון ליבע איז ווייַטער פון גוט און בייז
    lostbelt king Yahweh jesus
    fantasy tree morning star

Last edited by Areop-Enap; May 24th, 2021 at 06:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    teritoryal heavens angular blockade of the stars america
    my guess is it is a LB about america and Russia in the Cold War and the space race that takes the idea of the stars on the american flag and expands it towards to the stars. that sounds interesting to me.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    my guess is it is a LB about america and Russia in the Cold War and the space race that takes the idea of the stars on the american flag and expands it towards to the stars. that sounds interesting to me.
    It would be both funny and relevant for Laika, probably Voyager, to appear if that was the case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    It would be both funny and relevant for Laika, probably Voyager, to appear if that was the case.
    funny you should mention her she is basically the main antagonist of the singularity

Blog Entries
    No way, really? If thats true, then Im more interested in that singularity.

Blog Entries
    For those who might feel confused with my Lostbelt, I just added a lot of backstory and context so it can be understood.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, the Egyptian, Persian, and French Lostbelts have been scrapped. While I have just about nothing for the Egyptian Lostbelt beyond its base concept, I do have a framework done for the Persian Lostbelt and French Lostbelt. I just don't have the motivation to do them anymore, as I've lost interest and can't figure out the Lostbelt Kings to save my life. If you want, I can send you the frameworks for the latter two Lostbelts.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

RE: Fate/Grand Order - GUDAGUDA Singularity

Symbol Table:
    ■■■■■ - Black Spoiler Box. Click to reveal.
    A/N: Click on Image to reveal Singularity.
    Your song recommendations for this Micro Singularity are Japanese-styled trap remixes. Or if you are feeling it, listen to "What Do You Fight For" from the game Guilty Gear Strive. Come on, it's a black samurai vampire's theme, just like the theme of this Micro Singularity minus the whole vampire thing.

Seriously though, every time I imagine Saber Yasuke as Nagoriyuki now. Please help me.
    “There’s no point in honor if it keeps people stagnant. Sometimes, old traditions gotta make way for new ideas.”

Micro Singularity
    Human Foundation Value: n/a
    Human Order Incineration Incident
    A.D. 1582
    GUDAGUDA: Tenmokuzan
    The Outsider From Nanban

Grail Holder: Takeda Katsuyori
    Demon God Pillar: Naberius
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, Oda-Tokugawa Alliance, Takeda Clan

Description of Events:

For the Oda clan, the Battle of Tenmokuzan was just that; another battle to conquer Japan. But for the Takeda clan, it was their final stand. The Takeda clan were in the way of Oda Nobunaga’s conquest of Japan, prompting them to fight to their last breath to prevent their defeat. But as history dictates, the Takeda clan would fall to the forces of Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa Ieyasu.

But that’s not the case here.

As Ritsuka and Mash Rayshift into this Singularity, they find that the underdog Takeda clan has already conquered half of Japan, having repelled the invaders from Takeda territory. The only form of opposition against them is the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance, with the fate of Japan’s future in either side’s hands. Chaldea must resolve the Singularity by siding with the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance and save Proper Human History.

Luckily for Chaldea, they have someone who can vouch for them: one of Nobunaga’s retainers, with his skin black as coal...

Spoiler:
    Shortly before the Oda-Tokugawa invasion, the Demon God Pillar Naberius approached Takeda Katsuyori. Naberius showed the outcome of the Battle of Tenmokuzan and the future of the Takeda clan to Katsuyori. Wanting to prevent the dishonor and decline of his clan, Katsuyori made a contract with Naberius. Naberius gave Katsuyori the Holy Grail to summon Servants, with the intent to create a true Singularity.

Katsuyori began summoning a small army of Servants, the first being the Takeda Clan’s legendary warlord Takeda Shingen. With the new army, the Takeda Clan was able to win the Battle of Tenmokuzan and drive the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance away. The Takeda Clan has already conquered the north-western half of Japan, with the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance in the southeast. Because the Micro Singularity was recently formed, only a few Servants have been summoned by the Counter Force.

Key Characters:

Chaldea Security Organization
    Shielder (Demi-Servant) - Mash Kyrielight:
    The Servant of Ritsuka Fujimaru.

Oda-Tokugawa Alliance
    Saber (Living Human) - Yasuke:
    The main ally of Chaldea. A rarity among history itself, he is an African man who serves as Oda Nobunaga’s retainer.

Yasuke is loyal to Oda Nobunaga, whom Yasuke believes he owes a debt for everything she has done for him. He takes the knowledge that Ritsuka and Mash are from the future quite well; after witnessing the insane feats of Katsuyori's Servants, time travelers can't surprise him. Yasuke acts as a "mediator" between Chaldea and Nobunaga. He gets along well with Chaldea, perhaps due to both of them being outliers in Japan.

Yasuke doesn't follow the bushido and isn't afraid to fight dirty. This was influenced by Nobunaga's thoughts towards tradition and honor, with Nobunaga promoting the idea of meritocracy and hard work rather than blood ties and status. Yasuke gives his thoughts on HONOR to Mash; carrying out the values of respect, truth, and loyalty to a specific cause. He knows he is not the image of honor and disrespected by most Japanese, but he at the very least owes honor to the people who treated him equally.

Archer (Living Human) - Oda Nobunaga:
    One of the leaders of the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance. To put history back on track, Chaldea needs to ensure that Nobunaga and Tokugawa win against the Takeda clan.

While she lives up to her legacy as one of Japan's greatest warlords, Ritsuka and Mash is a bit caught off guard by Nobu's… eccentricity. Her plans can be unorthodox and sometimes outright bizarre. It makes her one of the most unpredictable strategists Chaldea has ever met.

It's no secret that Nobu despises the old, traditional system of Feudal Japan. She thinks the overzealous honor to the old traditions is detrimental to the advancement of society. It's one of the reasons why she takes interest in people like Yasuke. Of course, her spitting on honor and societal norms earn her hate from many traditionalists in Japan.

Faker (Living Human) - Tokugawa Ieyasu:
    One of the leaders of the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance. To put history back on track, Chaldea needs to ensure that Nobunaga and Tokugawa win against the Takeda clan.

Tokugawa is a bit different, as he can switch between different Classes based on his famous generals. There seem to be no drawbacks to this ability whatsoever, although his Parameters will be slightly weaker than the original.

There also seems to be an error with summoning him as a Servant. ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.Instead of the real Tokugawa Ieyasu, it is one of his body doubles that is summoned. The real Tokugawa died early on in his reign, but they used the Tokugawa System of body doubles to hide that fact. This is the reason for his classification in the Faker-class.

Saber (Living Human) - Toyotomi Hideyoshi:
    One of Oda Nobunaga’s subordinates. Cheery, but calculative, he is one of Nobu’s valued generals. He has a love for shiny things and loves to make his valuables golden.

Archer - EMIYA:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a member of the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance. He is one of the first few Servants summoned to the Micro Singularity, the other being Li Shuwen. EMIYA later joins Ritsuka’s group halfway through the Micro Singularity.

Takeda Clan
    Takeda Katsuyori (Living Human):
    The Grail Holder, the Master of Takeda Shingen, ■■■■■■■■■and the host for the Demon God Pillar Naberius. He is the leader of the Takeda Clan, who has already conquered half of Japan with the Holy Grail and his army of Servants. He controls his half from the summit of Mt. Fuji.

Katsuyori is determined to wipe out both Nobunaga and Tokugawa thoroughly to the point of paranoia. He believes his clan will never be safe unless both of them are gone from Japan.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■He hates his contract with Naberius and doesn’t trust it at all. The only reason for working with Naberius is because Katsuyori wants to prevent the dishonor of his clan. While he can’t exactly know if the vision Naberius showed was false, Katsuyori already knew of the threat the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance posed to Japan. Regardless, Katsuyori will do anything to maintain the honor of his clan.

Romani notes that Katsuyori does not qualify for being a Servant due to his legend not being strong enough. He could theoretically be summoned through a Phantom Fusion.

Rider - Takeda Shingen:
    The Servant of Takeda Katsuyori and also his predecessor.

Like Nobunaga, Shingen is considered a warlord in his league. Shingen was the first Servant to be summoned by Katsuyori, being the sole purpose for turning the tides at the Battle of Tenmokuzan.

He is a bit worried by Katsuyori’s obsession to completely purge the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance but is still willing to follow his Master’s orders.

Saber - Kondō Isami:
    A Servant summoned by the Holy Grail and a lieutenant of the Takeda Clan.

The commander of the Shinsengumi in his previous life, he is one of the most effective leaders in the Clan, rivaling Shingen's.

Saber - Okita Souji:
    A Servant summoned by the Holy Grail and a samurai of the Takeda Clan.

Lancer - Musashibou Benkei:

Rider - Ushiwakamaru:

Spoiler:
    Demon God Pillar - Naberius:
    The Demon God Pillar in charge of this Micro Singularity. Naberius believed it could evolve this Micro Singularity into a true Singularity, so it gave Katsuyori a Holy Grail to help him in his quest to conquer Japan. By preventing Oda Nobunaga’s conquest, history would deviate and collapse. Naberius used Katsuyori as a host to slightly influence Katsuyori’s decisions.

Unaffiliated
    Lancer - Li Shuwen:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. Li is a Stray Servant unaffiliated with either faction and only seeks a great fight. He first gets one in the form of Yasuke, with both of them dueling for hours. He later returns to indirectly help Chaldea by fighting Okita.

Notable Enemies:
    Spoiler:
    Chibi Nobu - Knight & Cavalry classes:
    Chibi versions of Oda Nobunaga.

Deka Nobu - Saber-class:
    Large versions of Oda Nobunaga.

Nobu-Sengumi - Knight & Cavalry classes:
    Chibi versions of Oda Nobunaga with the Shinsengumi uniform. These Nobu serve under Kondō’s division.

Samurai - Saber- & Lancer-class:
    Japanese warriors serving under the daimyos, the Japanese lords. They are used by both the Takeda Clan and the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance.

Time Era Destabilization Theory:

Oda Nobunaga and Ieyasu Tokugawa are some of the great unifiers of Japan. With the formation of this Micro Singularity, the Takeda Clan will replace both of them as the great unifier of Japan should they be left unchecked. The problem isn’t what the Takeda Clan has planned for Japan’s future. The problem is that changing the victor of Japan will drastically change the future, and put human history on an unknown path. This is not a chance Chaldea should be taking and must fix the Micro Singularity before it becomes an actual problem.

The other reason for this time era being targeted may connect to Oda Nobunaga’s ideas in innovation and progress. Nobunaga was one of the most successful warlords in history that despised the old traditional systems in favor of new ideas and inventions. Without Nobunaga’s victory, these ideas will not come to pass.

As a result of the Micro Singularity, humanity’s progress in innovation and the foundations of meritocracy has not come into fruition and has brought man closer to incineration.

Singularity Corrective Force Resolution:
    Spoiler:
    Because of its classification as a Micro Singularity, the timeline easily corrects any distortions caused. The extended war between the Oda-Tokugawa Alliance and the Takeda clan still ended with the former’s victory, so future events progressed as they were meant to originally.

Author’s Note:
    Spoiler:
    Central Theme
    Honor and tradition. The reason for Katsuyori’s conquest stems from his determination to prevent his family from becoming dishonored in the future. Then there are people like Nobunaga and Yasuke who don’t care about honor if it obstructs their goals and visions. However, Feudal Japan is run on a system that uses honor in all aspects of life, and both Nobunaga and Yasuke are dangers to the old ways.

So… There's been a slight change in plans. Don't worry, I'm still posting Singularities. But instead of publishing the 4th Singularity in June, I decided to post a GUDAGUDA Singularity instead.

There were a few reasons why I did this. The first reason is that I had final exams to study for. I lost a lot of time that I could have used to work on Orleans, so instead, I decided to make this Micro Singularity, which required less work. The second reason is because of the theme of the 4th Singularity. At this point, Orleans has Halloweenish vibes, which of course, prompted me to move the publication date around September to October. In the meantime, I will be making a Summer Singularity and a few Servants.

There is also something special I want to make that doesn't classify as a Singularity or Lostbelt. What I mean is that I will be attempting to go back to the roots that made Fate/Stay Night as it is. I might have to create a new thread for what I will attempt to do, otherwise, I might link it to an alternate site instead.

All right, now talking about Tenmokuzan. Let's get something out of the way first: Historically, Yasuke's story is fucking insane. He was a slave brought to Japan, who was noticed by Oda Nobunaga. After being brought under Nobunaga's service and gaining his favor due to his dedication, Nobunaga gave him a name, a samurai title, and eventually his freedom. Long story short, Yasuke is the Afro Samurai before the Afro Samurai, trapped in an isekai. If this isn't something that seems out of an anime, I don't know what is. So I had to give him a chance in the limelight because he sounds too badass to skim over.

Unfortunately, I feel like this is my weakest work yet. I already said that I had a lot of IRL stuff I had to deal with, but I still feel like this could have been something a whole lot better. I think I will try to make a better version of this at some point, but only if I have the time.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say. I don't know what the plan is for next month, but if I plan on doing the "special thing" I mentioned, then I will do it. I do hope though that you enjoyed the GUDAGUDA Singularity I made.

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    Saber - Yasuke, Takeda Katsuyori, Rider - Takeda Shingen, and Saber - Kondo Isami belong to me, JDMan9011.
    Faker (Living Human) - Tokugawa Ieyasu belongs to Grape.
    Other Servants belongs to TYPE-MOON

The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also, there are 12 different versions of King Arthur.

Blog Entries
    Yooo this has to be inspired by the upcoming animation of Yasuke, right? Was it from Netflix? I saw a trailer recently thats why i know of that guy.

yeah there is a bit of meat missing in your story, that is why I said only publish when you are done. Restraining yourself to a month is not necessary, especially if you are busy IRL.
    Still cool seeing you do the work. And you planning on doing Servants. To get a bit of practice perhaps one of your Servant ideas from ur Sg's fit this months prompt?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yooo this has to be inspired by the upcoming animation of Yasuke, right? Was it from Netflix? I saw a trailer recently thats why i know of that guy.
    Don't watch it. They screwed it up.
    The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also, there are 12 different versions of King Arthur.

Blog Entries
    thats a bummer

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever done a Lostbelt Genghis Khan before?

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Has anyone ever done a Lostbelt Genghis Khan before?
    I was thinking about doing one but couldn’t figure out a good lost belt situation for him. What were you thinking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    I was thinking about doing one but couldn’t figure out a good lost belt situation for him. What were you thinking?
    It was an idea that randomly popped into my mind, but I'm not exactly sure what could even lead to that. I'd really need to think outside the box for that one.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

I gotcha, well if you don’t mind I have a couple ideas in the works I wouldn’t mind a second pair of eyes on. The first one I mainly need help thinking of other new servants that could help out Yokai Shogun Toriyama, I thought about just going the tamanoemae/Shuten dojo route and using actual Yokai as servants but I didn’t know if that idea was good enough on its own or if I should try combining their Saint graphs with another servant from Japanese history.
    as for the second, I’m mainly lost on how I can get the lost belt going. I want to go for a dragon slayers are now dragons themselves/side with dragons rather than humanity but don’t know if that’s more of a singularity or how to make the premise stronger.
    Lost Belt Ideas

Name: Parade of Nightmares: Mononoke
    Lost Belt Ideas

Subtitle: In the court of the Night King
    Lost Depth: C

Origin: 1748
    King: Toriyama Sekien (Ruler)
    Crypter:
    Fantasy Tree: Mongrel

History: during the time when Toriyama Sekien was serving in the Tokugawa shogunate court. Famous not just for his paintings but also his records of identifying Spirits that inhabited ancient Japan, Toriyama was exposed to both friendly and hostile Yokai alike. Due to toriyama’s efforts and position in the Japanese court, Nurariyohin, the supreme leader of the yokai, took an interest in Toriyama and decided to posses Toriyama in an effort to gain access to the current shogun. this is where the Japanese lost belt diverged from pan human history, Now with Nurariyohin in control and able to operate in both the night and day, the new “Yokai Shogun” Toryiama, used his command of the vast number of yokai living in Japan to take over the shogunate in a single night establishing the new Yokai shogunate, marching his army all throughout Japan seizing control where ever he went. During this conquest, he was able to bestow his most trusted followers with shells of their own to possess. While Yokai Shogun Toriyama did not kill out the human race living in Japan, the only reason he kept them around was to create a sustainable source of food for his followers, corralling the remaining members of humanity into towns and villages meant for farming rather than thriving.

Other Servants:

Yokai Shogunate:

• Yokai Shogun Toryiama Sekien (Ruler):

Chaldea:

• Mash Kryielight (Shielder):

Other Summoned:

—————————————————————

Name: Realm of Fire and Might: Draconis
    Subtitle: Wayward Saint in the Tyrant Empire
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 278 AD
    King: Tetri Giorgi (Lancer)
    Crypter:
    Fantasy Tree: Rhine

History:
    Tetri giorgi is the Georgian version of st. George. His dragon he would be aligned/mixed with would be a kusheldra

krakus is a polish dragon slayer, his dragon would be a dragnue

vahgan is the Albanian equivalent of Hercules, his dragon equivalent is the hydra

Other Servants:

dragonsalyers helping the king:

• Krakus (Saber)
    • Vahgan (Breserker)

Blog Entries
    Honestly, Mononoke is the most interesting of the ideas you have. You have some issues with forgetting capitalization and punctuation, but it's tolerable. Also, I would say that Mononoke's Lost Depth should be at least B.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets