Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    when you make a JEanne Alter servant Jdman use that picture \/

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    when you make a JEanne Alter servant Jdman use that picture \/

This is perfect! Thanks for the suggestion! Could you also leave a source so I could take a look at it?

As you already know, the Jalter I made in the recent chapter is somewhat different from the canon F/GO version. I do like that version of her, but I feel that she could've been a bit better. I did feel like I made Jalter bit more unique. Only downside of making Jalter was that she never got to confront the original Jeanne in the chapter. But as I stated before, this was a Gilles-centric chapter, not a Jeanne-centric chapter.

This Jalter (or Jeanne (Alter) (RE:F/GO) to be more specific) is a bit more psychotic than the one we're all familiar with. What can you expect from a Servant created by Francois Prelati and not Bluebeard, whom the former could be consider even worse than the latter. Just how evil is she considered to the original Jalter?

I won't put everything here for what I have in mind, but let's leave it at this: if she is summoned in Chaldea, she is going to stay a wild card character just like Kiara and Ashiya. Even by the small miracle you actually get her to like you, she is not going to be the classic tsundere you remember. There might be pieces of the original Jeanne (Alter) in her personality, but let's just say she's going to be a bit...possessive and tempting. In the words of Prelati in a certain Re:Zero and F/GO crossover, "If they don't break the hearts of anyone who loved the originals, they aren't real Alters."

This is just the preview of what I have in mind. I think I might release a Jeanne (Alter) Servant in October with the Halloween chapter.

Thanks for the inspiration Koga!
    Last edited by JDMan9011; September 1st, 2021 at 12:45 PM.
    The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also, there are 12 different versions of King Arthur.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMan9011 View Post
    This is perfect! Thanks for the suggestion! Could you also leave a source so I could take a look at it?

As you already know, the Jalter I made in the recent chapter is somewhat different from the canon F/GO version. I do like that version of her, but I feel that she could've been a bit better. I did feel like I made Jalter bit more unique. Only downside of making Jalter was that she never got to confront the original Jeanne in the chapter. But as I stated before, this was a Gilles-centric chapter, not a Jeanne-centric chapter.

This Jalter (or Jeanne (Alter) (RE:F/GO) to be more specific) is a bit more psychotic than the one we're all familiar with. What can you expect from a Servant created by Francois Prelati and not Bluebeard, whom the former could be consider even worse than the latter. Just how evil is she considered to the original Jalter?

I won't put everything here for what I have in mind, but let's leave it at this: if she is summoned in Chaldea, she is going to stay a wild card character just like Kiara and Ashiya. Even by the small miracle you actually get her to like you, she is not going to be the classic tsundere you remember. There might be pieces of the original Jeanne (Alter) in her personality, but let's just say she's going to be a bit...possessive and tempting. In the words of Prelati in a certain Re:Zero and F/GO crossover, "If they don't break the hearts of anyone who loved the originals, they aren't real Alters."

This is just the preview of what I have in mind. I think I might release a Jeanne (Alter) Servant in October with the Halloween chapter.

Thanks for the inspiration Koga!
    Well i found it on danbooru but okay here is the link .

So if i understood it right she is more orf a yandere right ? and just out of understanding what is again a wildcard in yourwords ?

and i am glad that that hint was helpfull !

besides take a look please at my Armenian Lostbelt part 1 ,2 and tell me your oppinion i am currious ?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just looked at that reddit guy who did all the different sprites you like to use. Man, sad that he doesnt do it anymore, I would have liked to invite him here and let him choose what sprite he would like to do. Imagine Winners of the contest get a sprite and NP animation from him, would be really cool
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I just looked at that reddit guy who did all the different sprites you like to use. Man, sad that he doesnt do it anymore, I would have liked to invite him here and let him choose what sprite he would like to do. Imagine Winners of the contest get a sprite and NP animation from him, would be really cool
    can you give the link i like to see the sprites ?

Blog Entries
    No, it is linked two times in the singularity, if you read it, you have seen it

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here is the link to Slinaro's Reddit Page, the guy who makes all the sprites:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/Slinaro/

He used to make a lot of original Servants, doing a lot of cool sprite work.
    The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also, there are 12 different versions of King Arthur.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    No, it is linked two times in the singularity, if you read it, you have seen it
    sorry i skipped the credits.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So here's a Singularity Lambda and I had been trading ideas on a while back. This is the intended background for my Marrok Alter sheet. Also credit to Historia, SleepMode and Funderfullness for having written Servants I thought would fit perfectly here. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Singularity: No Man's Land Des Loups- Renewed Winter Of Wolves
    Subtitle: Threefold War Of Demonic Beasts
    Humanity Foundation Value: C

Year: 1944
    Grail Holder: Courtaud

A Singularity taking place in occupied Paris during World War II. The divergence point is that Courtaud was somehow summoned into the modern age and obtained a Grail, encircling Paris in a blizzard that cut it off almost completely from the outside world and transforming it into a true No Man's Land where both Allies and Axis are prey to the wolves. Now the French Resistance, the Nazis and the Wolves are thrown in a three-way war to shape the fate of human history, along with several Servants summoned to provide aid.

Characters:

The Wolves:

Courtaud (Monster): The Grail holder. He mysteriously appeared in the modern age with a Grail and currently reigns over Paris with his army of wolves terrorizing the streets. Has obtained human intellect thanks to the Grail and wishes to use its power in expanding this Singularity across the entire world, turning all of humanity into prey. The Grail's boon has also given him powerful regeneration to the point where he heals too fast for ordinary Heroic Spirits to inflict lasting damage.

La Bête du Gévaudan (Assassin): Another legendary wolf known for terrorizing humans summoned by Courtaud as one of his "elite guard". While vicious, the Beast is actually a mother who just wants to feed her "children" and protect them from harm. Based on the legends of her numerous sightings sometimes in mutually exclusive places, the Beast has a Noble Phantasm allowing her to split off into copies that can operate as a hive-mind.

Sir Marrok (Saber Alter): Another Servant summoned by Courtaud as part of his royal guard. Though possessing lupine aspects thanks to the legend of his spending seven years as a wolf, his pride as a knight ensures he would never normally side with a monster that threatens human history. For that reason Courtaud forcibly dyed him in the mud of the cursed Grail upon summoning, assaulting his mind with the memories of those humiliating seven years as well as the pain and fear of countless Phantasmal Beasts hunted to extinction by humankind. Now he's a "knight of wolves" who scorns his human attachments, frequently leading Courtaud's army to assault human settlements.

Near the conclusion of the Paris Singularity, thanks to Morgana le Fay Lily he remembers his love for humanity and sacrifices himself using his second Noble Phantasm to permanently scar Courtaud, weakening his Grail-provided regeneration enough for the heroes of Chaldea to defeat him.

Hessian Lobo (Avenger): Another of Courtaud's summoned enforcers.

Other Summoned Servants:

Boisselier (Lancer): A captain of the French guard who actually managed to hunt and kill Courtaud in history. Summoned by the World into the Paris Singularity due to his history of hunting powerful beasts. While a comparatively weak Servant Courtaud has a conceptual weakness to him due to Boisselier being the one who killed him in life. As such Chaldea's plan relies on him somehow managing to get close enough to deal the finishing blow to the Wolf-King...

Theiss of Kaltenbrun (Berserker): The "werewolf of God" summoned to aid humanity in the Paris Singularity. Despite appearances he's actually a human, his first Noble Phantasm just molds his body into the form of a Wolf-Man. A boisterous old man who inspires humanity with hope that the wolves can be defeated thanks to his audacious actions, even if he sometimes scares them off with his own inhuman form...

Morgana le Fay (Caster Lily): The sorceress who brought ruin to Camelot, in this case summoned back when she was still an innocent young girl dreaming of being king whose admiration of her brother had not yet stoked into envy. Employs her Noble Phantasm Fata Morgana as a "safe-zone" to offer humanity shelter from the wolves. At one point she encounters a weakened Sir Marrok separated from his pack of wolves and helps him nurse him back to health even knowing that he's an enemy. This helps him slowly regain his faith in humanity to the point of ultimately betraying his "lord" and dying to protect them near the climax of the Singularity.

Resistance:

Albert Camus (Berserker): A philosopher and journalist who operated undercover in the French Resistance. He, Hall and de Gaulle are actually living humans during the time of the Singularity but thanks to its exceptional conditions managed to tap into the powers of their Servant incarnations. Recognizes the wolves as merely another "absurdity" that humanity must revolt against.

Virginia Hall (Assassin): A female spy known for aiding the French Underground resistance. Uses her spying skills to keep a bead on the locations and movements of Courtaud's wolf-army.

Charles de Gaulle (Rider): Leader of the resistance in the Paris Singularity.

Axis:

Gabriele D'Annunzio (Archer)
    : Flamboyant Italian poet and soldier thought to be the father of Fascism. Amasses his own group of loyalists enthralled by his bellicose charisma and seeks to seize the Grail for himself in order to remake the world into his ideal authoritarian state "Carnaro". Mid-boss of the Singularity ultimately assassinated by Virginia Hall thanks to exploiting his weakness for beautiful women.

Erwin Rommel (Rider): Living human sent into the Singularity by Hitler to investigate the anomalous blizzard in occupied Paris. Upon discovering the truth he vows to defeat the wolves and retrieve the Grail for Germany. Tragic villain whose still bound by loyalty to his country even recognizing how low its sunk. Noble Phantasm "Desert Fox" summons a sandstorm that he can freely shift through at will, obscuring his position while battering his enemies with hot and dusty gales. Also allows to form tanks and other munitions out of sand.

Irma Grese (Assassin): Infamously sadistic SS warden known as "Poison Gas Witch" and "Hyena of Auschwitz". She's gleeful at the thought of exploiting the chaos of the wolves to seize the Grail and bring about an everlasting Third Reich. Rommel turns against and kills her in disgust for massacring innocent civilians, only for her to fatally poison him with her Noble Phantasm, ensuring a mutual-kill.

Blog Entries
    cool idea. I remember that one of you mentioned it a long while ago somewhere.
    Recently thought that perhaps the main inhabitants of the LB could be used as Pseudo-Servants, like the wolf-man that died in LB1. Would fit in here.
    And you certainly work fast on Singularities

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Year: 1939 A.D.
    Human Order Foundation Value: D

SETTING
    A few weeks after the events of the Resurgent Beatific Century Ithavoll, Novum Chaldea is rocked by an explosion from an unknown source. Post-event analysis reveals no structural damage, but several Servants and Unregistered Spirit Origins are confirmed to be missing. Da Vinci later triangulates the position of the missing Servants to a Singularity in Kyushu island, and it's up to Ritsuka to retrieve them. Accompanying Ritsuka to the Singularity is Artoria Pendragon, a Servant of high-class combat capabilities who also happens to be familiar with the Singularity's location: Fuyuki City.

However, everything quickly goes awry from there. Ritsuka is forcefully diverted away from the original landing coordinates at Ryudo Temple and diverted to a residential area several kilometers northwest. This attracts the attention of a shadowy Servant, who chases Ritsuka to an abandoned mansion. With Artoria nowhere in sight, Ritsuka barricades themselves in an old shed within the mansion's courtyard. A blindingly-white light covers the surroundings, and Ritsuka emerges from the shed. The shadowy Servant is nowhere to be seen, replaced by a young man in blue whose only words are--
    "I'm Saber. A Creation who'll protect you."
    With the summoning of the last Servant Creation, the curtain rises on the First Fuyuki Holy Grail Territorial War.

CONCEPTS
    Holy Grail Territorial War
    The Singularity's main diversion from Pan-Human History. A "turf war" encompassing the entirety of modern Fuyuki's Miyama ward. Instead of competing for the Holy Grail, each of the five Creators participating in this war receive a Grail Fragment which allows them to slowly remodel the land of Fuyuki to their liking. Effects can be as simple as ensuring hot water, electricity, and a stable Internet connection within one's domain, to as complex as recreating an entire fantasy world. However, an increase in complexity produces a corresponding decrease in the territory's rate of spread. Securing all five Grail Fragments and bringing them to the heart of Mount Enzo will allow the winning Creator to make a single wish of the Grail, as well as the freedom to reshape the entirety of the Fuyuki City as they see fit.

Creators and Creations
    The term used to refer to the Holy Grail Territorial War's participants and their contracted familiars, analogous to the "Masters" and "Servants" of Pan-Human History's Holy Grail Wars. Catalysts have no effect on the summoning of Creations: their manifestation depends purely on the Creator's personality and oeuvre. The seemingly only exception to this rule is the last Creator, Ritsuka Fujimaru, and their Creation, Saber.

FACTIONS
    Fujimura Group
    The biggest yakuza group operating in the Fuyuki City of 1939. However, they recently suffered a crippling blow due to the premature death of their head, Daigo Fujimura, leaving his young son, Raiga, as the new family head. Although such a precarious position should certainly have lead the group to extinction, the timely intervention of a foreign youth and their blue-clad assistant soon reversed its fortunes. Backed by the power of a Holy Grail Fragment, will the Fujimura Group reassert their position as the Fuyuki underworld's apex predator?

Capital: Fujimura residence, (Future) Emiya residence
    Family Head: Raiga Fujimura
    Creator, Senior Advisor: Ritsuka Fujimaru
    Creation, Assistant to the Senior Advisor: Saber (Mysterious Hero X)

The protagonists of the Singularity. Although their initial meeting was rocky (Saber and Ritsuka were brought before Raiga as trespassers on Fujimura property), the former two managed to secure important positions within the group thanks to Saber's charisma. Eventually, the three form a strong bond, with Saber and Ritsuka becoming older sibling-type figures for the young Raiga. However, this closeness is exploited by Rider, who kidnaps Raiga to force Ritsuka to hand over their collected Grail Fragments.

Neo-Theosophical Hierarchy
    An anomalous faction composed of a distorted Helena Blavatsky and her Creation, Xuanzang. Having lost their territory early on and only barely escaping certain death, what lies in store for this teacher-student combination?

Capital: Toshaka manor
    Creator: "Helena Blavatsky"
    Creation: Rider/L (Xuanzang)

This faction lost their territory and their Grail Fragment early, thanks to the machinations of Shakespeare and Rider. With nowhere else to turn to, they approached the Fujimura group and offered their services in exchange for protection. Helena, in particular, offered his expertise on the workings of the Territorial War, while Xuanzang became an invaluable asset in defeating the other Creations.

Totally-Rad Kurama Shogunate
    A tengu-staffed military government that transformed Miyama ward's economic district into a fortress town filled with impressively strong defenses and impeccably gaudy pavilions. Sei Shonagon tries her best to cram each and every day to the brim with new experiences, dragging her equally-excitable Creation, Ushiwakamaru, along with her. Will a time come when the free-wheeling court poetess and her guardian general add "world domination" to their bucket list?

Capital: Koushuuensaikan Taizan
    Creator, Lesser Councilor of State: Sei Shonagon
    Creation, Shogun: Lancer (Ushiwakamaru)

This faction, composed of the legendary Heian-era poetess and the shining one of the Genji, is the "middling" team of the Territorial War, in terms of location, motivation, and overall skillset. Because of their moderate stance on the Territorial War, the Fujimura group targets them first, and it is here that Ritsuka first witnesses Helena and Xuanzang's prowess, with the latter defeating Lancer and the former extracting the Grail Fragment from Shonagon, restoring her memories of Chaldea.

Avici Mandala
    Less a governed territory and more a serial killer's lair, the area surrounding the future Homurahara Academy has been transformed into an nightmare-filled wasteland, with a ruined version of the school that would stand in its midst decades later in its middle. This appearance is partly due to the personal taste for horror acquired by Murasaki Shikibu, but is mostly influenced by the designs of the distorted Raikou, who claims the area as her hunting grounds.

Capital: (Future) Homurahara Academy
    Creator: Murasaki Shikibu (Summer)
    Creation: Assassin (Minamoto-no-Raikou (Summer))

The wildcard of the Territorial War. Assassin is the first Creation Ritsuka encounters, and she becomes Saber's first opponent within the Grail War. She becomes a continuous thorn on the Fujimura group's side, so the latter decide to move into the Mandala right after retrieving Shonagon. There, they find not only Assassin, but also her Creator, Murasaki, who barricaded herself within the school due to being both terrified and transfixed by the horrors that filled the Avici Mandala. Eventually, Ritsuka convinces her to hand over the Grail fragment, and Assassin flees into the night, having lost her Creator.

(Provisional) State of Leave-Me-Alone-land
    An "undersea world brought to land" which, paradoxically, is the largest yet least-defended of the five territories within the Grail War. At its heart lies a sunken palace whose two sole residents seem to want nothing to do with each other. Will this ill-fated pair finally be able to set aside their differences and win for themselves the Holy Grail?

Headquarters: Mion-gawa Riverside Park
    Creator: Hans Christian Andersen
    Creation: Archer (Little Mermaid)

Neo-Roman Empire
    A territory established by the duo William Shakespeare and Julius Caesar in the forest surrounding Fuyuki City. It transformed the Einzbern Castle and its environs into a picture-perfect copy of the Palatine Hill as it existed during ancient times. However, because of its relative isolation from the rest of the War, this area can be said to have the absolute worst compatibility with its occupants. Will this situation be enough for the tragic duo to finally begin their expansion into civilization?

Capital: Einzbern Castle
    Creator, Poeta Maximus: William Shakespeare
    Creation, Dictator Perpetuo: Rider/R (Julius Caesar)

Easily the most dangerous faction within the Territorial War. With Shakespeare constantly conducting reconnaissance on the other territories thanks to his The Globe Noble Phantasm, Rider is able to quickly conquer Helena's territory and acquire his Grail Fragment. It is also thanks to Shakespeare's surveillance that they learn of the close relationship between the Fujimura Group's current triumvirate (something Rider feels nostalgic about), which leads them to formulate an assault on the latter's territory to capture Raiga. During the standoff between the two factions, Rider and Saber come to blows, with the former easily outclassing the latter. However, just when Saber is on the ropes, Rider is fatally wounded by a woman with flowing white hair clad in a grey military uniform, screaming--

CONCEPTS
    Winterbaum
    Also called the "Elimination Chamber". The true nature of the Holy Grail Territorial War: a temporally-compressed "Fuyuki Grail War simulation". Created by Military Uniform Caster using a mind-boggling amount of small and large sorceries stitched together to form a High Magecraft ritual that approaches a Reality Marble, its sole purpose is to give birth to her "ideal story". However, because Caster's "ideal story" uses a historical setting as its base, several restrictions have been applied to the settings and characters it is able to house: in particular, the restriction "there must be two Heroic Spirits utilizing a single Class" allowed for the summoning of both Julius Caesar and Xuanzang as Rider, and the restriction "two of the Servants, as well as their Masters, must be closely related" caused Murasaki Shikibu and Sei Shonagon (rivals within the court of Empress Teishi) to summon Minamoto no Raikou and Ushiwakamaru (who are both scions of the Genji).

Despite these peculiarities, the purpose of the Elimination Chamber remains relatively unchanged: once the winner of the War was decided, Caster would have allowed them access to the Greater Grail and given them permission to paint over the texture of Fuyuki City, effectively turning the Singularity into a Human Order Collapse Zone.

FACTIONS
    Fujimura Group
    Saber attempts to engage the tentatively-codenamed Military Uniform Caster, but finds that he is unable to damage her (which the latter claims to be due to her manifesting within "the story" as a "deus ex machina"), forcing him and Ritsuka to retreat. Back in their headquarters at Fujimura manor, Helena performs several tests that confirm Military Uniform Caster's claim. Ritsuka's mission thus becomes twofold: rescue the last remaining Creator, and find a way to escape Caster's "story".

Ritsuka, Saber, and the rescued writer Servants head to the Riverside Park to find the last Creator, but meet heavy resistance from Assassin and her new Creator, who overwrote the territory thanks to the compatibility between the Creator and the Water element permeating it. While Murasaki, Shonagon, and Shakespeare deal with Assassin, Ritsuka and Saber move forward to find Andersen and his heavily-wounded Creation, Archer. Upon acquiring the Grail Fragment and explaining the situation, Archer declares that she will use her Noble Phantasm to break through the Elimination Chamber.

After Archer unleashes her Noble Phantasm, the team heads back to Fujimura manor to make plans before facing Military Uniform Caster. Ritsuka says their goodbyes to Raiga, and is afterwards approached by Saber. The latter mentions that they have met before, but because of differences with the temporal axis, Saber muses that he may have encountered Ritsuka before their supposed first meeting. The Creation goes on to say that the bond between them hasn't changed since their "first meeting", so he reveals the fact that his Noble Phantasm requires explicit support from the Master in order to be used, as well as his True Name: Arthur Tudor. When Ritsuka tries to press the matter further, Saber replies that he'll explain when he arrives in Chaldea.

The confrontation with Caster quickly goes awry, discounting the fact that she has the backing of the Greater Grail on her side. Saber unleashes his Noble Phantasm, but is unable to wholly defeat Caster. In response, Ritsuka pulls out their trump card: Shakespeare's Noble Phantasm, First Folio, which reveals Military Uniform Caster's true nature and eventually forces her to accept defeat.

Avici Mandala
    After Murasaki's rescue, Assassin wandered around Miyama's streets sustaining herself on the souls of unlucky victims. Fortunately for her, a Magus from the Singularity who had been displaced by Rider's earlier conquests was willing to form a contract. Together, they staged an assault on the territory surrounding the Mion Riverside Park, overwriting much of it thanks to the new Creator's elemental compatibility with the terrain. Their newfound ambitions were dashed by the arrival of Chaldea, and Assassin herself was destroyed by Murasaki's Noble Phantasm.

(Provisional) State of Leave-Me-Alone-land
    Although Andersen and Archer appear to have the worst compatibility between Creator-Creation pairs, this could not be further from the truth. Archer is aware that she is a vehicle for "the feelings Andersen could not give voice to", so she understands that what he needs most from her is distance. Because of this deep respect for Andersen's feelings and privacy, Archer singlehandedly bears the burden of maintaining and defending their territory, leading her to sustain heavy injuries fighting off Assassin and her new Creator.

Although her indecisiveness at critical moments reared its head after the Chaldean Master explained the Territorial War's true nature, Archer and her Creator eventually come to the conclusion that she is the best means of breaking through the Elimination Chamber available. Buoyed by the wishes of countless children who wished her to have a happy ending, she unleashed her Noble Phantasm, Märchen Meines Lebens, along with her Creator, thus breaking open and surpassing Military Uniform Caster's "story".

Elimination Chamber Festival Administration
    Military Uniform Caster
    True Name Johann Gutenberg. The German inventor, printer, publisher, and goldsmith who introduced printing to Europe using the mechanical movable-type printing press. Although recorded in popular history as a male, she was in reality a female magus of meager pedigree who lived and died in poverty, despite the tremendous contributions her inventions made upon humanity. She was the Servant summoned by the Master put forth by the Nazis in the Third Fuyuki Holy Grail War. However, the events of the Grail War quickly turned against them, and the Master was forced to use a forbidden Magecraft ritual that fused his soul and Caster's. Thus, this amalgamation's True Name must be corrected to Prestone-Gutenberg.

Johann Gutenberg's wish to "receive remuneration/acknowledgment for my work" and her nature as one who tells the stories of others were amalgamated with Darnic Prestone's desire to "inaugurate the everlasting prosperity of my clan", forming Prestone-Gutenberg's current wish to "write my own story, one that people will always remember". To that end, she terminated the Fuyuki Grail War by seizing its Ruler and one-sidedly massacring all the other Servants and Masters (save one Zouken Matou). Afterwards, she began the cycle of the Holy Grail Territorial War with the assistance of a certain Apostle. However, because her nature is the diametric opposite of that of a "writer", Prestone-Gutenberg deemed the first seven hundred or so permutations of the Territorial War to be a failure, and triggered the explosions in Chaldea in order to abduct writers that would be able to help bring forth the story she wanted to tell.

She first appeared before Chaldea at the brink of Saber's defeat at the hands of Rider. Summarily defeating the latter, she let the former and his Creator live because she believed that they were most suited to be the protagonists of her story. Because she had bound herself by the rule that "the deus ex machina only happens at the end of the story", she did not intervene when Archer broke through the Elimination Chamber, and instead chose to deal with the escaped Chaldeans herself. Although she had the tactical advantage by virtue of possessing the Grail as well as the Skeleton Key to the door of all sorceries, she lost to Chaldea by virtue of being exposed to her worst traumas through Shakespeare's First Folio.

Ruler
    True Name Amakusa Shirou Tokisada. The Ruler-class Servant summoned by the Einzberns for the Fuyuki Third Holy Grail War. He and his Master made a splendid showing in the early stages of the Holy Grail War, but his contract was stolen by Caster sometime during its latter stages. Put into stasis afterwards, his left and right arms were thoroughly exploited by Prestone-Gutenberg as a means to dominate the Grail War, as well as to create Winterbaum, the Elimination Chamber which would hold the future Holy Grail Territorial Wars.

Neo-Theosophical Hierarchy
    Although firmly entrenched in the Chaldean camp by the time of Prestone-Gutenberg's appearance, Helena's seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of the Elimination Chamber's mechanics as well as Xuanzang's unexplained disappearance after the assault on the Kurama Shogunate's territory cast suspicion on them. This suspicion was proven to be warranted when "Helena" revealed himself as Henry Steel Olcott, Apostle to the God of the Morning Star, right before departing for an unknown location with Xuanzang, the masses of K particles formerly known as "Grail Fragments", and the unconscious forms of Prestone-Gutenberg and Ushiwakamaru.

Author's Notes
    Has it already been three years since I first conceptualized this singularity? Wew time rly does fly. S/O to Sunny, to whom I originally pitched this idea, and to DelRey, for being a helpful source of feedback ever since I decided I'd bring this baby to term.
    Last edited by Nuclear; February 21st, 2022 at 10:51 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy Grail Territorial War: Now this would make a good fanfic. I'd read your Assassin Raikou sheet before but didn't realize she was a summer version too. Seems a little weird given the obvious Halloween theme and lack of anything particularly "summery" about her. Fiore as a Little Mermaid Pseudo is also a cool idea. The moment you mentioned a white-haired woman in a military uniform I instantly thought of Altair so I was happy when that turned out to be your inspiration. As a fan of Re:Creators that was definitely a fun shout-out for me. I wondered about why you kept giving "Helena" male pronouns but then with the final reveal it made sense. Leaving room for a sequel perhaps?

Blog Entries

SETTING
    Disaster has once again struck the multi-planetary conglomerate Amazoness.com! Communications with all branch offices on the permafrost planet of Moskvandinavia have been lost, and it's nearly time for the galaxy's annual gift-giving festival! With all regular delivery drones booked for the next 100 days, CEO Penthesilea is at her sanity's end attempting to fix the situation. She calls on her employee of the year, Chaldean Master Ritsuka Fujimaru, to aid her once more. However, this youth isn't going into the mission alone. Accompanying them is Hektor, Amazoness.com's new eminence grise, as well as a local courier to serve as their guide.

With the team assembled, there's only one thing left to do. Take that one step, young Chaldean! Deliver those gifts in the name of capitalism!

GIFT LIST
    A list of Amazoness.com's most important clients in the planet Moskvandinavia. They are the priority targets of the Great Trans-Continental Gift-Giving Expedition.

Name: Anastasia
    Number of ramen bowls she can eat in one sitting: 6
    Wish List: "Kotatsuuuuu! I need one ASAP!"

Name: Atalanta (Alter)
    Number of diapers she can change in an hour: 40
    Wish List: "A change of clothes. Why did I even wear this bristly, ugly pelt to work? It makes me so itchY I WANT IT OFF I WANT IT OFF I WANT IT OFF--"

Name: Antonio Salieri
    Number of operas composed: 41
    Wish List: "The head of Amadeus on a spike. Failing that, a new Steinway would be nice."

Name: Ivan
    Occupation: Tsar (kids and their make-believe titles these days...)
    Wish List: "[Picture] BOOKS!"

Name: Gerðr
    Number of individual plant species in garden: 37
    Wish List: "I'm hanging up some mistletoe wreaths to get people into the festive mood, but I've just run out of ribbons! I don't suppose you could help with that?"

Name: Sigurd
    Number of times impaled by the wife: Way too many
    Wish List: "A clean cloth to wipe my crystallized wisdom with. The one I use is still in the laundry; blood stains can be so hard to get out, y'know?"

Name: Valkyrie
    Number similar requests made under the same name: 3474
    Wish List: "An elder sister!"

Name: Napoléon
    Number of albums released: 2
    Wish List: "An autographed copy of the Iliad! Please, I'm begging you, Mr. Deliveryman!"

Name: Scáthach-Skaði
    Wish List: "A new ice cream machine. It's not ideal in this weather, but cravings are cravings."

Name: [DATA LOST]
    Number of [DATA LOST]: [DATA LOST]
    Wish List: [DATA LOST]

THE TEAM
    Hektor
    Amazoness.com's de facto chief operations officer. He's the one who fixes most of the problems arising from the company's day-to-day operations, and he does a damn good job of it, too. Unfortunately, the CEO runs the place as a one-woman dictatorship, so no fancy official title for him. For this crisis, Hektor assumes the position of ordinary delivery-man. His name is the one signed on the Amazoness.com delivery truck, making him the focal point of the Great Trans-Continental Gift-Giving Expedition.

Samuel Balto
    A courier native to the planet Moskvandinavia, he was contractually hired by Penthesilea to guide Hektor and Ritsuka towards the targets on the Gift List. Near the end of the story, Ritsuka discovers that Balto is the last entry on the List. He explains that he erased his records there because Ritsuka and Hektor had already given him his gift: "the adventure of a lifetime".
    Last edited by Nuclear; February 21st, 2022 at 10:57 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit this is incredible.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A teaser.

"You are humanity's hope and despair. I am at your mercy."
    Months before the turn of the millenium, four ususpecting magi find themselves forced to shoulder a heavy duty.
    Spirited away to strange incidents, they must face an unkown foe for the sake of the Human Order.
    Servants are their only allies, but those fickle ghosts are not always cooperative...
    Cut-off from the proper flow of time, the four heroes only have one choice: to face the———

Crimson mist fills the country with nostalgia,
    taking the Wonderful City to ages long past!
    In the darkness, the evil eye observes———

Fimbulsumars lasts longer still, through the Age of Man,
    bringing with it prosperity without end!
    Even so, humanity continues to quarrel———

Hundreds follow a boy to certain ruin,
    but an arrival changes the fate of all!
    From the chalice, blessings continuously flow———

The grand drapes open to a paradisiac sea,
    in the meanwhile, the protagonist continues his duet.
    All actors are aboard, and among them———

The lunar seas are painted in sickly hue,
    its protector missing, the Eye of Heaven must make do.
    But when the abyss stares back, what it sees is———

Last edited by pinetree; December 15th, 2021 at 08:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    damn these sounds rad

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    AYO PINE. YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Likewise. I am very interested in whatever you are concocting potion master.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice, glad to see the teaser was effective.

Blog Entries
    Christmas came early, folks.
    We are blessed once again by a Brazilian going all out here!
    Looking forward to your stories

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.