Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That first one is definitely going to be something dealing with Amatsu-Mikaboshi.
    P dece that someone's trying to incorporate them into something. I've got some expectations for this thing, now.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Here's some ideas I once had for some Lostbelts. I never quite finished them - but see if you can guess what they are about.

LOSTBELTS
    Lostbelt Chapter 1

Name: Eternal Dragon Empire: ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■
    Subtitle: The Knight That Could Be King
    Lost Depth: A

Year: 500 A.D.

Lostbelt Chapter 2

Name: The Fallen Kingdom of Fog: ■■■■
    Subtitle: Fourth World War
    Lost Depth: EX

Year: 1897 A.D.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 27th, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Lostbelt Chapter 1

Name: Eternal Dragon Empire: ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■
    Subtitle: The Knight That Could Be King
    Humanity Foundation Value: A

Year: 500 A.D.

Lostbelt Chapter 2

Name: The Fallen Kingdom of Fog: ■■■■
    Subtitle: Fourth World War
    Humanity Foundation Value: EX

Year: 1897 A.D.
    That first one is probably a result of Mordred failing to fatally wound King Arthur at the Battle of Camlann. Or it could be the other way around. However, the fact that it's called the Eternal Dragon Empire hints to it being Artoria living past Camlann.

As for Fallen Kingdom of Fog, hm... I'm admittedly at a loss for that one.

Also, Lostbelts don't use the Humanity Foundation Value system, they use Lost Depth.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for the first Lostbelt, I am going to guess that it’s name is Camelot Pendragon.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    That first one is probably a result of Mordred failing to fatally wound King Arthur at the Battle of Camlann. Or it could be the other way around. However, the fact that it's called the Eternal Dragon Empire hints to it being Artoria living past Camlann.
    Also, for the first Lostbelt, I am going to guess that it’s name is Camelot Pendragon.
    Close - the title is meant to be Mordred Pendragon and the world is one where Mordred is the rightful king. The idea is based on the idea that when Arturia heard a prophecy from Merlin about Mordred - she began the May Day Massacre and turned to evil to stop Mordred 'taking her throne.'

As for Fallen Kingdom of Fog, hm... I'm admittedly at a loss for that one.
    The clue was in the name, location and time period. It's London but overthrown by the Martians from War of the Worlds. Essentially, a timeline where H.G.Wells's fiction was true. War of the Worlds was first published in 1897 and Mars is the fourth world from the sun.

Also, Lostbelts don't use the Humanity Foundation Value system, they use Lost Depth.
    Should've noticed that before I stole someone else's template - Doh!
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 27th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Close - the title is meant to be Mordred Pendragon and the world is one where Mordred is the rightful king. The idea is based on the idea that when Arturia heard a prophecy from Merlin about Mordred - she began the May Day Massacre and turned to evil to stop Mordred 'taking her throne.'

The clue was in the name, location and time period. It's London but overthrown by the Martians from War of the Worlds. Essentially, a timeline where H.G.Wells's fiction was true. War of the Worlds was first published in 1897 and Mars is the fourth world from the sun.

Should've noticed that before I stole someone else's template - Doh!
    1. Okay, so I was pretty close on the first one.

2. Let me just say that I did not see that one coming. But honestly, it seems like it would be really interesting to see! If you need help developing the rest of the Lostbelt, I'd be happy to help!

- - - Updated - - -

I barely know anything about War of the Worlds, admittedly, so that's probably why I didn't expect it. All I know about is the basic premise and the fact that it being broadcasted over radio scared the crap out of everybody.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

I'm going to guess that one's divergence point has something to do with either the Revolutionary War or the French & Indian War going wrong.
    I was going for the Revolutionary War. Where sometime during that period of time, an Native American invokes a spirit that devastates the land. Causing what would be America to instead be land of spirits that prevent outsiders from settling into the nation. I still need to work on the story, but as for what I can tell you, the Lostbelt King is Coyote. The folklore hero told in tales from a lot of different American tribes, but each with their own interpretation of the guy.

And that all of the Counter-Force summoned Servants are those key to America's growth: George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and even Abe Lincoln appear to help defeat the cunning trickster of the Native American tribes.

Originally, the Lostbelt was going to be centered in the Wild West period until it got pushed back to be more related to Native American spirits being the main enemies.

The full title is:
    Name:Spiritual Heart of Native Lands: America
    Subtitle: A Prank That Erased Civilization

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaldeaFellow View Post
    I was going for the Revolutionary War. Where sometime during that period of time, an Native American invokes a spirit that devastates the land. Causing what would be America to instead be land of spirits that prevent outsiders from settling into the nation. I still need to work on the story, but as for what I can tell you, the Lostbelt King is Coyote. The folklore hero told in tales from a lot of different American tribes, but each with their own interpretation of the guy.

And that all of the Counter-Force summoned Servants are those key to America's growth: George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and even Abe Lincoln appear to help defeat the cunning trickster of the Native American tribes.

Originally, the Lostbelt was going to be centered in the Wild West period until it got pushed back to be more related to Native American spirits being the main enemies.

The full title is:
    Name:Spiritual Heart of Native Lands: America
    Subtitle: A Prank That Erased Civilization
    Have to say, I'm not loving the "heroic Americans versus bad Natives" vibe going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say, I'm not loving the "heroic Americans versus bad Natives" vibe going on there.
    Eh, it was something I discussed with someone on Discord who's into Fate and seemed okay with it.

I did have an Wild West themed Lostbelt originally for the Americas and it was going to be called "The Eternal Lost Territory: Old West" in that case.

Wonder if that would be the better move instead for an American Lostbelt.

EDIT:
    Or maybe edit the story of America. That is one idea of the American Lostbelt's history that I had in mind.
    Last edited by ChaldeaFellow; January 27th, 2020 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Maybe invoking "Both Sides Have a Point" could mitigate that?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Maybe invoking "Both Sides Have a Point" could mitigate that?
    That can work. My plan was that the American Lostbelt dealt more heavily with Native American myths instead of an American legend. So maybe Coyote mentions how in Pan-Human History what did happen. Do they want to restore a history where his own people get massacred for the sake of expanding? Coyote is also known in Native American tales to be quite the person with words too.

But at the same time, this is also a Lostbelt and that can't stay on Earth due to Nasu meta-physics. Plus, a massive change to the timeline too.

On a side note: It seems to be a rather common theme for a Lostbelt to focus on the more mythical aspects of their region rather than the human side as seen in SIN. Where Qin Shi Huang turned himself into the robo-emperor of mankind and ruled Earth for over 2000 years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaldeaFellow View Post
    That can work. My plan was that the American Lostbelt dealt more heavily with Native American myths instead of an American legend. So maybe Coyote mentions how in Pan-Human History what did happen. Do they want to restore a history where his own people get massacred for the sake of expanding? Coyote is also known in Native American tales to be quite the person with words too.

But at the same time, this is also a Lostbelt and that can't stay on Earth due to Nasu meta-physics. Plus, a massive change to the timeline too.

On a side note: It seems to be a rather common theme for a Lostbelt to focus on the more mythical aspects of their region rather than the human side as seen in SIN. Where Qin Shi Huang turned himself into the robo-emperor of mankind and ruled Earth for over 2000 years.
    Okay, that seems like a good idea. Looking forward to seeing this when it's complete!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Okay, that seems like a good idea. Looking forward to seeing this when it's complete!
    Sure, the initial idea is rather iffy considering both the date and setting of the Lostbelts. Especially the King as it deal with Native American Myths. But I hope that when I do finish it, it won't be as bad or try to balance things out on both sides.

Blog Entries
    Here are some Lostbelt ideas I might or might not write up or expand in the future:

--

Lostbelt No. 1
    Name: Ideal Republic Raising Project: Kallipolis
    Subtitle: The Conquering Philosopher King
    Lost Depth: E++

Origin: 350 BC
    King: Plato
    Crypter: Ester Lowenstam
    Fantasy Tree: Cloverleaf

Key Characters: Alexander (Rider), Plato (Ruler), Alberich (Saber), Zheng He (Rider), Dante Alighieri (Caster)

--

Lostbelt No. 2
    Name: Skull Throne of the Sixth Sun: Mictlan
    Subtitle: Shining Life of Perfection

Origin: 1521 AD
    King: Cuauhtemoc-Mictlāntēcutli
    Crypter: Maria Paula Atenas
    Fantasy Tree: Tarantula

Key Characters: Tutankhamun (Archer), Cuauhtemoc-Mictlāntēcutli (Lancer), Hassan-i-Sabbah (Assassin), Cortes-Huītzilōpōchtli (Berserker), Abe no Seimei (Caster)

--

Lostbelt No. 3
    Name: Doomed Ark of Extinction - Ararat
    Subtitle: Angelic Guide through the Apocalypse
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 1656 AM
    King: Leviathan
    Crypter: Es Sonas
    Fantasy Tree: Bootes

Key Characters: Naamah (Rider), Leviathan (Berserker), Yu the Great (Caster), Odysseus (Archer), Captain Nemo (Foreigner)

--

Lostbelt No. 4
    Name: Mountain of Ten Perfected Virtues of Bodhisattvahood - Borobudur
    Subtitle: Monkey King's Last Journey
    Lost Depth: A+

Origin: 650 AD
    King: Prajńāpāramitā
    Crypter: Saraswati Putri
    Fantasy Tree: Andromeda

Key Characters: Sun Wukong (Lancer), Prajńāpāramitā (Saver), Musashi Miyamoto (Saber), Pangu (Berserker), Arjuna (Archer)

--

Lostbelt No. 5
    Name
    : Blood-Drenched Star - Zvevda
    Subtitle: Steel Dictator of the Crimson Star
    Lost Depth: D

Origin: 1917 A.D
    King: Joseph Stalin
    Crypter: Galdin Cheknov
    Fantasy Tree: Sloan

Key Characters: Alexander Bogdanov (Berserker), Joseph Stalin (Archer), Vlad III (Lancer), Spartacus (Saber), Sword of Damocles (Watcher)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dang, those ideas have a lot of promise. The Plato one especially caught my interest. I have a hankering for more philosopher Servants in canon (have written up a few myself) so that'd be the perfect opportunity to bring them in while exploring their clashes over what makes for an "ideal state". Zeno and Diogenes for instance would make awesome Servants.

Blog Entries
    These seem like some interesting ideas! The first one, Kallipolis, seems like the most interesting one. I can already tell that it's going to have some similarities to SIN, which is so far my favorite Lostbelt (which, I'll say it again, is ironic given my love-hate relationship with Brave New World, which is very similar to SIN).

Also, Ararat's origin is listed as AM when it should be AD. Speaking of that one, it's location being the Sea of Imaginary Numbers piques my interest. Very curious about how a Lostbelt could form there of all places.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    AM as in, Anno Mundi

- - - Updated - - -

aka Year After Creation

Blog Entries
    Never heard of that system, but okay. Makes sense know that you explain it.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Name: Dying Land of the Setting Sun: Yomi
    Subtitle: Queen of the Underworld

Origin: 300? BC
    King: Izanami-no-Mikoto
    Crypter: ???
    Phantasy Tree: Circinus

History:
    In this Lostbelt, Izanami broke out of Yomi near the end of the Jomon period and laid waste to Japan, turning it into a land of undead. She then proceeded to slaughter the Shinto pantheon and conquer Japan. She used the mud from Yomi to fuel her conquest, submerging humans in the mud to create monsters known as the Magatsuhi, named after the entity that takes control of those who are submerged in the mud. Unfortunately, Izanami eventually lost control of the mud and it overflowed and began to pollute the entire world with the evil it represented.

Mankind is now restricted to living on mountains, attempting to survive against the rising tide of mud from the underworld and the monsters born from it. To make matters worse, Izanami every day sends Shinigami out into the land to seek out 1,000 people to bring to her to be executed and thrown into the sea of mud. The corpses are then corrupted by the Magatsuhi and sent out to terrorize the World’s struggling inhabitants.

But just as Izanagi said, 1,500 people are born each day, prolonging this vicious cycle of suffering.

From her palace in Takamagahara, Izanami watches with satisfaction as Izanagi’s people suffer endlessly, seeming unaware of how her actions have affected the rest of the world.

Because the entire world has been flooded with the mud from Yomi, progress has stagnated completely and this timeline was Pruned.

Relevant Servants in the Lostbelt
    Saber – Yamato Takeru: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by Chaldea. Late into the Lostbelt, she is given a sword crafted by Masamune and Muramasa to be capable of killing gods. She lands the final blow on Izanami’s dragon form.

Alter Ego – Hachiko: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by Chaldea. Near the end, he unleashes
    Cerberus
    Guardian Hound of Hades
    to defend Ritsuka from Orochi’s true form so that Chaldea can go through the path to Takamagahara on Mount Fuji. Unfortunately, he does not survive.

Caster – Abe-no-Seimei: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. He has formed an alliance with several other Servants and is leading them in an effort to destroy the local Phantasy Tree. At the time that Chaldea arrives, they are currently operating out of a village on Mount Tate and spend most of their time defending its inhabitants from Shinigami and the Magatsuhi.

He, Masamune, Muramasa, and Takeru are the only survivors by the time that the Phantasy Tree is destroyed.

Saber – Goro Masamune: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. He has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group and is collaborating with Muramasa to create a sword capable of cutting down the Lostbelt King, Izanami. Eventually, they craft a sword that is capable of killing gods and entrust it to Yamato Takeru.

Saber – Senji Muramasa: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. He has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group and is collaborating with Masamune to create a sword capable of cutting down the Lostbelt King, Izanami. Eventually, they craft a sword that is capable of killing gods and entrust it to Yamato Takeru.

Archer – Tomoe Gozen: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. She has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. Early on in the Lostbelt, she ends up falling into the sea of mud while trying to fight off a horde of Magatsuhi and Shinigami and is corrupted by it. She is finished off by Takeru.

Rider – Ushiwakamaru: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. She has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. While Chaldea is preparing to evacuate Mount Tate as a result of a swarm of Magatsuhi and Shinigami being sent to attack, she sacrifices herself to hold them off.

Lancer – Musashibo Benkei: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. He has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. Halfway through the Lostbelt, Orochi attacks the village to get to Chaldea and Benkei holds him off. Although Benkei dies as a result, he manages to deal a grievous wound to Orochi, which forces his Master to make him retreat.

Assassin – Kato Danzo: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. She has joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. She is commonly sent out to scout ahead for the group. She gets eaten by Izanami’s dragon form but uses her self-destruct mechanism as a final act of defiance, which briefly stuns Izanami enough for Kagutsuchi and Mizuhame to deal a critical blow.

Berserker – Kagutsuchi & Mizuhame: Kagutsuchi & Mizuhame were summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. They have joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. They perish during the assault on Takamagahara but deal a critical blow to Izanami’s dragon form as their last act.

Avenger – Forty-Seven Ronin: A Servant summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force. They have joined Abe-no-Seimei’s group. They take advantage of their ability to split into multiple individuals in order to patrol the village and more efficiently protect it from Shinigami and Magatsuhi.

Near the end of the Lostbelt, they sacrifice themselves by splitting up into all forty-seven of their individual components to clear a path to through the Shinigami and undead so Chaldea can reach Izanami.

Alter Ego – Shinigami: Izanami’s servants. Every day, they are sent out to gather 1,000 people to bring to Izanami so she can execute them.

Assassin – Shikome: Izanami’s eight retainers. They are a miniboss squad in the Lostbelt, regularly being sent out by Izanami with a squad of Shinigami to attempt to destroy Chaldea.

Berserker – Yamata-no-Orochi: The Servant summoned by the Lostbelt’s Crypter. He frequently wanders out away from Izanami’s palace to raid human villages, leaving them completely destroyed and with few survivors. He hates having to take orders from his Master and Izanami but knows that he would ultimately lose if he tried to attack either of them, so he is reduced to cursing at them whenever they annoy him.

Halfway through the Lostbelt, his Master sends him to attack the village Chaldea is staying at. He kills Benkei but is grievously wounded, forcing his Master to make him retreat. When Chaldea attacks Mount Fuji, he goes into his true form. He and Hachiko, in his Cerberus form, fight with each other and mutually kill each other.

Avenger – Izanami-no-Mikoto: The King of the Japanese Lostbelt. She is the one who is responsible for the death of the Shinto gods and the continuous cycle of suffering plaguing the Lostbelt’s inhabitants. Despite her allowing the Crypter to take fifty of the 1,000 people brought to her by the Shinigami, she believes that she is better off not knowing what they do with them. Additionally, she expresses great displeasure with Orochi and his brutish personality.

During Chaldea’s assault on Takamagahara, she reverts to her dragon form as a last resort and starts causing the tide of Yomi mud to start rising exponentially. When Yamato Takeru lands the final blow on her, eight lightning spirits are summoned and attack Chaldea in response.

Spartacus (Berserker), Rama (Saber), Billy the Kid (Archer), Georgios (Rider), Hozoin Ishun (Lancer), and Medea (Caster): Servants that were summoned into the Lostbelt by the Counter Force but corrupted by the mud of Yomi. They are fought as Shadow Servants at several points over the course of the Lostbelt, functioning as a miniboss squad.

Creator's Notes:
    So, up next will probably be either the French Lostbelt or Third Reich Lostbelt. Probably the French Lostbelt, since that one is mostly complete. I just need to complete Napoléon-Set's sheet and then it'll be good to go.

Also, I'm thinking about making a Trojan Lostbelt, Isreali Lostbelt, Arabic Lostbelt, and Halloween Singularity (it won't be released until October, however). Might also make a Japan Singularity based around Takiyashahime, since I think the idea for a sheet based on her has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, I've only got bare-bones concepts for those... The Arabiac Lostbelt is severely underdeveloped and I don't have any concepts to base it on. On the other hand, the Israeli Lostbelt will either be a Biblical event going horribly wrong or one of the Crusades going horribly wrong, but I still haven't decided. I won't talk too much about the Halloween Singularity because I have a special plan for that one. May also make a Christmas Singularity, but at the moment, I doubt it.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fuck it, why not. I never finished mapping up this but I'm just going to post what was my first and only attempt at a OC Singularity like two to three years ago. A lot of it its rambling with myself over stuff and it really shows the time period and how i'm not good at mapping things, but i think its a neat idea but yeah

Name:
    The Last Flight of Chivalry ~ Verdun
    Subtitle: The Red Baron
    Human Foundation Value:A

Year: 1918
    Grail Holder: Hiram Maxim
    Factions: The Franco-German Alliance; Maxim's Fighter Company

Description of Events:
    Set on an extra singularity. Maybe between Okeanos and London. More of a side-story than a main one.Set during the waning years of WW1, the focus of the singularity are on the Knights of the Sky, the Fighter Aces of WW1 that captivated the imagination of the general populace. A certain servant is summoned during WW1, gets a hold of the grail, and erases the No Man's Land at the ground
    Whats left are some pockets of land flying through an endless sky. The main combatants still alive are the last remnants of the Ideals of Chivalry in Modern War: Ace Pilots. German & French Pilots stop fighting to band together alongside the Chaldea crew to fight an army of Giant Aerial Machines, the Wright Brothers are having a fun time flying around, Santas are accidentally summoned thanks to their connection to WW1 Christmas Truces, Mata Hari is playing two sides, and from the future a pair of very confused Soviet and American astronauts were summoned.

Ancient Machines, Gliders, Fighter Jets, Zeppelins, Rockets, Sleighs & Captive Flying Machines dogfighting in the last remains of the chivalric ideals.

Themes: Sogno di Volare; What it means to brave the skies; Transforming instruments of dreams like Airplanes into tools of war; Chivalry; The Death of It; Seigi no Mikata

Characters and Servants
    Gudao and Mashu - Gotta read more on Grand Order to get a better glimpse at their voice. They are reyshifted into the air and fall in the middle of an aerial battle between the german and the french(?)

Fighter Aces
    - Poor bastards
    - Should be the heart of the singularity
    - Essentially leading man in the field of aviation, these heroes volunteered into a "civilized" war, some hoping for a safer frontline, others hoping for success, and finding themselves in a battlefield perharps scarier than the ground
    - Elevated into the status of national heroes
    - some cling in to their chivalrous to their semblance of Chilvary that quickly starts to fade once they realize how deadly aerial warfare is
    - They all die young
    - Heres a conumdrum. Should i make them all Riders? I feel like Manfred should be a Rider, but i also feel like most Servants here are Riders already. Maybe i should try to stretch them to other classes? Using methaphors and whatnot?
    - Daredevil of the Clouds - Voyager of Storms for Pilots. Search for a better name

Mannfred Von Ritchfoten(Rider)
    - Definitively Rider, the most skilled of all the pilots in the war.
    - It is tradition to Genderswap someone. Should i genderswap him?
    - Verdun was one of his first battles. Should he be inexperienced? Manfred was a for all accounts a cold-hearted asshole. Should i make the Verdun war last longer than normally. I can stretch it to a later year
    - Assuming he is a cold-hearted he can be the one charater that has long given up on Chilvary
    - Isn't scared of using any dirty tactic and flights using the most optimal method possible.
    - Ironically the most celebrated of the fighter aces
    - Begins to interact with Guynemer, his rival here, and maybe starts dreaming dreams of flight again?
    - Noble Phantasm: What a conumdrum. I don't want to make it his Plane or his squad the Noble Phantasm. Look up in the CaS threads. Maybe use Boelcke rules

Georges Guynemer (Rider/Lancer???)
    - Should i genderswap him instead?? I guess it could be fun to see the super chivalrous women actually warming up the old edge soldier
    - If i stretch Verdun, she should be dead. Should i make her an actual servant? I feel that if she is an servant stretching her to be a Lancer is easier
    - By the way, her death. It's an incredibly important moment in Aerial Warfare. How to deal with that.
    - Super Chivalrous. The last lynchpin of her ideals
    - Super total fucking rad. Impossibly Cool much to Manfred and René chagrin. Everyone's Friends and No one enemy.
    - Builds a releationship with Manfred. In real life die by his hand(not really but its okay)
    - Also dies at the end of the story.
    - Noble Phantasm - Something based on his death maybe? He installed a big fucking cannon in his plane. Maybe draw parallel with a Jousting Lance?

René Fonck (Assassin)
    - The top allied ace in term of kills
    - Should i use him????
    - Red Baron should already fulfill his character as the edgy dude
    - Think about him
    - Huge asshole
    - “I put my bullets into the target as if by hand.”
    - "He is not a truthful man. He is a tiresome braggart, and even a bore, but in the air, a slashing rapier, a steel blade tempered with unblemished courage and priceless skill. ... But afterwards he can't forget how he rescued you, nor let you forget it. He can almost make you wish he hadn't helped you in the first place." - Lt. Claude Haegelen his best friend
    - Actually survived the war
    - Saber or Archer? Assassin

Charles Nungesser and François Coli
    - Dual Heroic Spirits
    - They could be summoned as WW1 aces but here its their post war stint as pilots of the biplane L'Oiseau Blanc
    - Are they dead? L'Oiseu Blanc has an interesting story.
    - The plane unfortunately isn't normally equipped with weapons.
    - What class???

Inventors
    - Dream Wavers
    - Most hate to see their masterpieces turned into weapons of war
    - They more or less know whats going on with this singularity

Sir Hiram Maxim(Rider)
    - See sheet i created
    - Responsible for the singularity through his Reality Marble Noble Phantasm.
    - Inventor of the Machinegun but here its nerfed
    - Sir Hiram Captive Flying Machines.
    - Longs to fly
    - Boisterous dude
    - Kinda deaf
    - Cool superhero suit
    - Not a bad guy
    - Disc 1 Final Boss

Alberto Santos Dumont
    - Okay so i'm brazilian so i have to use him???
    - Should i use him???
    - I dunno.
    - If i use him what noble phantasm???
    - search in my heart for an answer

The Wright Brothers
    - Really have to read on them
    - I really should use them

Santas
    - Christmas Truce
    - Salta Alter or Jeanne Santa Alter Lilly?
    - Maybe both?
    - Maybe a new Santa?
    - Maybe one of the Okeanos pirates?
    - Arthuria, Jeanne...Nero?

Astronauts

Neil Armstrong & Yuri Gagarin
    - Daft Punk in my mind.
    - So Space and the moon
    - IMPORTANT FRAGILE CHARACTERS, THINK WELL ABOUT ANYTHING INVOLVING THEM
    - Moon Cell

Other ww1 personnel
    -So this is problematic
    - Mata Hari obviously fit here but is there anyone else should i use?
    - Li Shuwen fits the time period but doesn't fit the location

Bad Guys

Bad Guy #2
    - Look into someone who could use an endless sky.
    - Some dudes with airships
    - Should look into Verne's work.

Icarus (Rider)
    - The crystalization of Human's desire to flight and its arrogance.
    - Probably the main bad guy?
    - Working for Solomon
    - Kind of Innocent
    - "All about me"
    - The real final boss

I have some other general notes, things that I thought but never put into writing when it comes to this specific singularity, maybe i'll write it later.
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 29th, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Country of the Eternal Night: Yamato
    Subtitle: The Dark God from Beyond the Stars
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 640 BC
    King: Nagasunehiko
    Crypter: ???
    Fantasy Tree: Dragonfly

History:

This Lostbest diverts from Pan-human history in 640 BC, during the Campaign of Emperor Jimmu to unify Japan.
    One of Jimmu's opponents, Lord Nagasunehiko, found a Mysterious statue that was mistook by a representation of the god Arahabaki that Nagasunehiko worshipped. However, when he decided to pay sacrifices to the statue, he inadvertently released a "something" that was inside of it. It took hold of his body, giving him immense power but changing his appearance and Mind.
    With his new powers, that Nagasunehiko decided must have being a gift from his god who transformed him into the human incarnation of
    God of the Dread star
    Amatsu Mikaboshi
    , he overwhelmed and defeated Jimmu by simultaneously erasing his tropes and using his own "Starshades". After that Nagasunehiko, now Foreigner, spread his power around the whole world, creating the "World of Eternal Night" where people must either serve them or hide in fear from his apparent endless army.
    The Crypter of this Lostbelt was prideful man and a specialists in Magecraft founded in Chinese Astrology, but Foreigner has killed him almost immediately and turned him into one of his Starshades.

Relevant Servants

Foreigner: Nagasunehiko

The king of the Lostbelt. His Army of Starshades seems infinite and he himself appears capable to nullify everything thrown at him. He deliriously talks about how he is the heart of the cosmos and how Jimmu can be his downfall if not stoped, despite the fact that the Emperor was killed by him long ago.

Saber: Mori Ranmaru

One of the Servant who used to belong to this Lostbelt's Crypter, he appears to have been corrected by the same power as Foreigner and drove to insanity. He keeps Chaldea from making much progress, but they manage to cure Saber near the half of the Lostbelt. Unfortunately he is killed by a Starshade seconds later, while trying to regain his bearings. his last words are clue to the way for defeating the Lostbelt's king.

Caster: En no Ozuno

The other of the Crypters Servants. After his Master dies, he secludes himself into the mountains and mediates while ignoring all that is happening. At the beginning of part 2, the Chaldea Master manages to form a temporary contract with him and he becomes indispensable in keeping the Starshades in cheek since his Noble Phantasm protects him from becoming one.

Caster: Orihime

A Servant summoned by the Counter force. Her Familiars guide Chaldea to the Mysterious temple who seems to be the only place free from Foreigner's influence. Slightly before the final battle, she uses her Noble Phantasm to Destroy all the remaining Starshades, giving Chaldea a clear path towards the King.

Archer: Oku no Hime

Another Servant summoned by the Counter force, her Grand Ise Shrine is the only place free from Foreigner's influence because of the protection from the Sacred relic it contains. Reaching it becomes Chaldea's objective at the start of Part 2.
    When she is finally found, Archer reveals that she actually has possession of the real Emperor jimmu's bow, which can potentially be used to kill Foreigner if one can get close enough.

Assassin: Shuten Douji

A Servant of Chadea who is brought to this Lostbelt in hopes that her non-human nature provides some advantage against Foreigner.
    She unknowingly gets a Cosmic sees implanted into her at the start of the story, it is activated by the end of part 1 and she becomes that half Final boss.

Saber: Yamato Takeru

The second servant of Chaldea. Despite her great pride, she continuously and frustratingly keeps falling at dealing real damage at Foreigner.
    She gets her big redemption at the end of the story, whe she uses her Invisibility to get really close to him and them combines her Second Noble Phantasm and Jimmu's Bow into one big attack, erasing every trace of Foreigner and his power.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; February 3rd, 2020 at 05:41 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria