Thread: The Mercurial Star

Blog Entries

[removed]

Author's Note

As few and far between as they were in what little I posted, there were spoilers for Fate\last call: night, dawn, and the birth of stars in this scrapped piece. Since I can't delete the thread entirely, and since the author tag attaches this to my name for anyone who comes looking, I've instead deleted what I could of this to avoid ruining things. It also didn't really reflect my image of the characters as well as I wanted it to even at the time, so it's gone for that reason as well. I'm all in favour of archiving most of the time, but I think keeping this one up was probably more prone to do more harm than good to the story I'm telling as I write this.

Thanks for stopping by regardless! That curiosity of yours will get you places!
    Last edited by Random; October 1st, 2022 at 05:09 AM.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

It's a bit too early to say anything concrete one way or the other, but consider me interested.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, really curious to see where this story goes. And Sen is so cute!