Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Closure [OOC]

Blog Entries
    Btw, I refer the last second submitted character that you had to rush after unsuccessfully waiting to be inspired by something better as a “bull-sheet”
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So the RP is officially starting. Just to be clear, we don't start posting until we get an introductory post from hero, right? It's my first time RPing so I'm not totally sure about some of these things...

Blog Entries
    You wait on that, yeah. Hero said he’d be doing things in pairs on Discord, so just be patient.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    You wait on that, yeah. Hero said he’d be doing things in pairs on Discord, so just be patient.
    Got it. Thanks!

And that's 4! I'll do the remaining three tomorrow night (maybe before)!
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Hiro Yamashita

Come come now, peace! See? Peace. Surely we can talk this out. Do you even know the reason for this war? I certainly don't.
    *Cough*
    By the way...do you like cats?

The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm want to be offended that I was beat out by whatever bullshit this ^ is, but at the same time, it's exactly my kind of comic relief. How do I stay mad at that?

(No seriously, as an insensate ragemonster I need to know... or they fire me...)
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

That, my good sir, is an awful faceclaim, perhaps my least favorite within the entire cast.

The character it represents, on the other hand, is pretty high up there if I say so myself. Look forward to seeing what young Hiro can do.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    Thanks y’all. Love you too

Blog Entries
    So, I'm a little confused about one thing. RacingeR just made a post following directly from mine, should I reply back and continue the action or wait until hero posts again? Basically I'm unsure how long/when it's acceptable for two players to keep replying back-to-back without the GM posting. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm new to RPing and I don't want to make any mistakes.

Normally, only one post is allowed per update. Though, there may be some exceptions (like when two player characters are interacting alone), in this case you are waiting for your attack to resolve, so you cannot act any further until you see what my response is gonna be.

Don't worry, though, an update should come shortly, since Race and you are next on the list!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Normally, only one post is allowed per update. Though, there may be some exceptions (like when two player characters are interacting alone), in this case you are waiting for your attack to resolve, so you cannot act any further until you see what my response is gonna be.

Don't worry, though, an update should come shortly, since Race and you are next on the list!
    Thanks for explaining man. I was just wondering since I had noticed Kuroyuki and Katie posting consecutively before, and I was worried I might hold things back by not replying when I should be.

Day 0 has ended for Race and Royd. Congrats on being the first ones to do so.

Now wait warmly for the next day to arrive (the others should be finishing their days very soon). Please do not reply to this update and wait for the next one!

Local thunderstorm has effectivelly killed my modem and with the weekene pretty much here already, there is not much I can do.

Expect a pause until i can fix these problems.

Blog Entries
    So I know that I've already chosen Bullet from Blazblue as my FC for Assassin, but can I switch to using another one instead? I found another pic that fits her a lot better facial expression-wise, and although it's a different character she more or less fits the same description I gave Assassin.

Spoiler:

Doesn't look that far off from Bullet, tbh, I see no problem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Doesn't look that far off from Bullet, tbh, I see no problem.
    Thanks. I just finished swapping all my old images of her with this one now. The faceclaim is Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear BTW. Methinks Arc-Sys has a fondness for those types of characters...?

With Airen's transition into the next phase, it's time to introduce the Preparation Phase, that all days from now on will have. Preparation Phase is an Off-screen Master/Aide Exclusive phase that encompasses most of the time that transpires between the Morning Phase (Plot/Slice of Life) and the Night Phase (Supernatural Combat). During the Preparation Phase, the character will have a variety of actions to choose from that will either boost their performance or shed new information that may prove useful somewhere along the line. Once everyone has made their selection, the GM will move the Player Characters to the Night Phase where, at the start, a brief summary will be given on what transpired during the Preparation Phase.

Most Preparation Phases will just allow you to pick a single option (like this one), but on certain future occasions, you may be allowed two. Preparation Phase choices are sent to the GM via PM and may be kept secret if the player so chooses. Please refrain from submitting your choice before your phase ends, however. Patience.

Here are the choices this time around:

*Converse with allied/neutral NPC:
    Will shed additional information regarding the character and advance the relationship. Depending on individual disposition towards the Player Character, it might also provide a battle profile wise-up or another random effect.

*Strategy Meeting:
    Discuss an important topic regarding a specific objective. Speaking about an enemy previously encountered may shed a wise-up on one or more abilities it has shown. Speaking about a place or a particular plan will increase the chance of success narratively and overall coordination will be improved. Technically more useful than the first option, however, it does not advance any relationship.

Note Regarding Wise-Ups: NPC abilities seen will not present Wise-ups, leaving characters in the dark about their exact lore and mechanics, to an extent. Save for certain plot specific events and the use of certain insight type perks or abilities, the Preparation Phase events detailed above are the only way Players have to force the GM to reveal their hand. In certain cases, enough information will cause events to play out differently.

*Personal Training I: You are beginning to see the fruits of your training. Increase one of your parameters by 1 (up to A). Circuit and Luck cannot be chosen. However... (It appears this choice has some kind of drawback in the long run...)

*Personal Training II
    You are beginning to see the fruits of your training. You've learned a new application of your power. However... (It appears this choice has some drawback in the long run...)

*Scavenging: Restores charges of a Consumable Equipment that the user depleted through use. Rate of success depends on the rarity of the item in question.

*Gear Upgrade: You've taken some time to modify or improve a piece of equipment you already possess, either increasing its overall damage/effectiveness or adding an additional function. However... (It appears this choice has some drawback in the long run...).

*Rest: Replenishes some health and Prana. Cannot go over max.

Due to Covid, my workload has skyrocketed quite a fair bit.

I am still working on future updates, but forgive my slow pace for the time being.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I'm want to be offended that I was beat out by whatever bullshit this ^ is, but at the same time, it's exactly my kind of comic relief. How do I stay mad at that?

(No seriously, as an insensate ragemonster I need to know... or they fire me...)
    draconic I don’t know if you are still following this but if you are I hope you feel at least a liiiiiittle better as the reason I chose that particular FC came out in the most recent update