Thread: [Quest] Lostbelt Raising Project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

[Quest] Lostbelt Raising Project

It seems that you have met with an unfortunate fate.

But do not fear. I shall give you a second chance at life.

In exchange, all I ask is that you take care of something for me.

Be happy.

This is your chance to prove that you too can save the world.

This is your…

Lostbelt Raising Project

Welcome to Lostbelt Raising Project

The setting is 2018. The Earth has been bleached white and upon it lies many “new worlds”. These are the Lostbelts, failed histories that have been pruned for one reason or another. Each holds a King that controls the land, a Tree that creates the phenomenon, and finally a Crypter who is tasked with overseeing its progression.

This is a Quest about a failed timeline. This is an adventure about saving a single “World”.

For those who are familiar with the concept, I suspect there is little that is needed to be explained. The setting and goal of this quest is to play as a Crypter in charge of managing a Lostbelt assigned to you by our great alien overlords. Over the course of this Quest, the choices you make will dictate the direction in which your personal Lostbelt will grow and progress, ultimately determining if it will survive or not in the world-wide war of failed timelines. You will, of course, have to exercise diplomacy and work in conjunction with the residents of your Lostbelt to ensure efficient growth. In addition to the natives, you will be given a personal Servant to aid your adventure. There will also be outsider Servants summoned that may become allies or enemies. In that sense, this quest will be a mix of diplomacy and strategy when it comes to ensuring the survival of your Lostbelt. Overall, this Quest aims to a short, simple and fun quest about saving a shattered history.

Before we begin, please choose one of the following Lostbelts to be yours:

Choose your Lostbelt

Lostbelt Depth: C
    Origin Point:
    Scotland

Lostbelt Depth: D
    Origin Point: England

Lostbelt Depth: C
    Origin Point: China

Each Lostbelt is its own setting with its own history, Servants, and failure. Your Starter Servant will also be determined by your Lostbelt Choice, so choose wisely.

If there are any questions or inquiries about the quest, feel free to ask.

Story Index
    Last edited by zikari8; December 16th, 2020 at 08:10 PM.